Patzy's DMRA Lab

patzy

Want RA for DM-armor?   

503 members have voted

1. 1. Want RA for DM-armor?

• Yes, pls upload them.
    • Not interested.

Hey patzy, could you upload the FLY armors you were working on? Maybe I could see if I could fix them, because I really want the imperial armor from that set to be DMRA. I can't promise a fix, but sometimes it takes more then 1 person to look at something to find things. 2 sets of eyes are better then one, as it were.

May I make a request' date=' Patsy??

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=23589

Would be killer in DMRA.

[/quote']

I'm pretty sure it's already DMRA'd. At the very least it's DM'd, look up 2pac4eva7's mods on tesnexus and you'll find it.

YangYang Converted Nearly All That Mod Into Double Melons ..

None of which are BBB. And all of them are mediocre at best mods. Patsy is doing TOP NOTCH work here!

Would be killer in DMRA.

[/quote']

I'm pretty sure it's already DMRA'd. At the very least it's DM'd, look up 2pac4eva7's mods on tesnexus and you'll find it.

None of which are BBB. And all of them are mediocre at best mods. Patsy is doing TOP NOTCH work here!

I know that some of those are included in the Double Melons Wardrobe on TESNexus. Maybe I convert some of the missing ones, if I find the time.

Would be killer in DMRA.

[/quote']

Ummm pretty sure they are BBB, since I have them installed right now and they do have it. Besides there's like 40 armors in this set. That's too much work for one person.

Strange, for some reason it says that I already voted on your poll even though I don't remember doing it. But anyway, I hope I chose "Yes, pls upload them!" LOL! :D

Many thanks for these conversions. I would have done a couple if I knew how, but you're definitely doing a great job so please keep at it!

Strange' date=' for some reason it says that I already voted on your poll even though I don't remember doing it. But anyway, I hope I chose "Yes, pls upload them!" LOL! :D

Many thanks for these conversions. I would have done a couple if I knew how, but you're definitely doing a great job so please keep at it!

[/quote']

The poll is pretty much outdated, I just don't know hot to remove it, and none of the moderators removed it yet - yes this is a request.

I know you are overwhelmed by requests, but would you please consider dmra'ing baron b's yggdrasil outfit posted in this thread?

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=2189&pid=38408#pid38408

somebody has already done it but I doubt he could be convinced to share it, i'm linking that screenie so you get the idea of the 'end product':

ups32507.jpg

it simply looks 'oooh-aaaah-(faint)'. Bb's readme says credit should be given but otherwise no other restrictions.

I know you are overwhelmed by requests' date=' but would you please consider dmra'ing baron b's yggdrasil outfit posted in this thread?

somebody has already done it but I doubt he could be convinced to share it, i'm linking that screenie so you get the idea of the 'end product':

it simply looks 'oooh-aaaah-(faint)'. Bb's readme says credit should be given but otherwise no other restrictions.

Hm, do you know who did this adaption? I mean of course I can convert it, in fact it isn even that difficult as there is nearly nothing covering the relevant parts, but I'm not sure if I want to do something someone else already did, so is there really no chance the exisiting DM version get's available?

Patzy did you fix the clipping in the bra area for Lady Elegance? I swear every single Lady Elegance I have downloaded the breasts clip through in the cleavage area. Doesn't matter which one I download it's always the same and it doesn't sound like anyone else has this problem which is fucked cause how could it only happen to my game?

I'm gonna look it up and fix it asap' date=' currently working on the Lethal Majesty. Stylish Outfit has been given to someone who can make new textures so it might take some time.

[/quote']

Would be killer in DMRA.

[/quote']

Ummm pretty sure they are BBB' date=' since I have them installed right now and they do have it. Besides there's like 40 armors in this set. That's too much work for one person.

[/quote']

If You Have The YangYang Ones They Are All BBB

i know you are overwhelmed by requests' date=' but would you please consider dmra'ing baron b's yggdrasil outfit posted in this thread?

hm, do you know who did this adaption? I mean of course I can convert it, in fact it isn even that difficult as there is nearly nothing covering the relevant parts, but i'm not sure if I want to do something someone else already did, so is there really no chance the exisiting dm version get's available?

I'm not sure, it was uploaded to Shy, it might be a European/US modder's private mod because the image caption was in English (although it was just the plugin name, plus 'DM', but I found another image from the same modder, titled 'Thank you SPB++', that shows the same toon so I strongly suspect that it is a 'Western' modder) but I found no traces on the net of such mod.

i know you are overwhelmed by requests' date=' but would you please consider dmra'ing baron b's yggdrasil outfit posted in this thread?

hm, do you know who did this adaption? I mean of course I can convert it, in fact it isn even that difficult as there is nearly nothing covering the relevant parts, but i'm not sure if I want to do something someone else already did, so is there really no chance the exisiting dm version get's available?

I'm not sure, it was uploaded to Shy, it might be a European/US modder's private mod because the image caption was in English (although it was just the plugin name, plus 'DM', but I found another image from the same modder, titled 'Thank you SPB++', that shows the same toon so I strongly suspect that it is a 'Western' modder) but I found no traces on the net of such mod.

Ok, actually I dl'ed it and just finished adapting the meshes, now i need to copy the bone weights, test it ingame, change the texture pathes for the other colored version and then I'll report back :D

ok' date=' actually I dl'ed it and just finished adapting the meshes, now I need to copy the bone weights, test it ingame, change the texture pathes for the other colored version and then i'll report back :D

[/quote']

I'd say you are awesome, but that would be an understatement. ;):)

UPDATE

347xy08.png

I have to warn you, I added a little tail weight to the lower end of the skirt, that leads to some minor skirt movements, most times it looks like wind, but sometimes a little little strange and it may cause some troubles when using animations and poses that don't support the tail bones, it's not impossible to use those poses, you just have to find the right moment to make a screenshot, I thought it would be a nice idea and wanted to test it, and after the changing of the texture pathes took a damn lot of time I didn't wanted to change it again. Well I like it, I hope you'll like it too.:P

update

347xy08.png

i have to warn you' date=' I added a little tail weight to the lower end of the skirt, that leads to some minor skirt movements, most times it looks like wind, but sometimes a little little strange and it may cause some troubles when using animations and poses that don't support the tail bones, it's not impossible to use those poses, you just have to find the right moment to make a screenshot, I thought it would be a nice idea and wanted to test it, and after the changing of the texture pathes took a damn lot of time I didn't wanted to change it again. Well I like it, I hope you'll like it too.:P

[/quote']

Thank you, you're the best, now my pixie toon can be tastefully curvaceous. :)

Guest wnxmegax

Wow! Patzy lol this kinda feels weird I just converted that outfit to DMRA too. lol I wish I would have known you were going to convert it next on your list lol or I wouldn't of had to go through all the trouble I had this morning.

Wow! Patzy lol this kinda feels weird I just converted that outfit to DMRA too. lol I wish I would have known you were going to convert it next on your list lol or I wouldn't of had to go through all the trouble I had this morning.

It was pretty much done on impulse. Uhm, you can show your result, maybe it's better than mine.

Archived