Patzy's DMRA Lab

patzy

Want RA for DM-armor?   

503 members have voted

1. 1. Want RA for DM-armor?

• Yes, pls upload them.
    • Not interested.

Hey Patzy I don't really use this mod but this might be helpful for some people. Tera armor hfh04 has quite a bit of clipping on it which has never been fixed as far as I can tell. Basically the nipples clip through so I guess that means it's weighted wrong. I don't think it's RA'd either. It is located in the fankaizhai_RY_Body file.

I'll look it up' date=' a link would be nice.

I installed nearly all the outfits today and have been trying them out. I found 2 small issues...

1: Velvet Rose: The shoes are purple and float in midair due to their alignment being off just a bit.

2: Dungeon Explorer - the coat version is not DM

These outfits are awesome - I can't thank you enough for all the work you put into these!

Eric

I'll look up what's wrong with Velvet Rose, most things I edit I only wear for taking screenshots, so there always may be some issues left, thanks for reporting them.

I only edited 2 Outfits of the Dungeon Explorer set, this was not a full adaption I only added RA to the DM Version by grimreaper.

----------------

I'm not quite sure on what I do next, there are requests for Silverlight armor, and I already dl'ed it, also some Fly armors are requested. But there are also new DM armors that may need RA.

Patzy' date=' is it hard to edit armor meshes in Blender? I'm asking, because I started adding BU effects to some DMRA armors, but I have experience only with Nifskope. I merge meshes into full armor and then remove some parts - sadly it's not like armor gets visually damaged, just some parts of it are disappearing. Do I need a lot of 3D editing experience to create more immersive damage?

Also, is anyone interested in more BU DMRA armors? I can upload my work, ofc if it won't cause copyright issues.

[/quote']

Well, when I started I thought it was much easier than I thought, but it's always depending on what outfit you are editing, I also had outfits that I couldn't finish because it was just too difficult. Best way to find out is by trying it.

Hey Patzy I don't really use this mod but this might be helpful for some people. Tera armor hfh04 has quite a bit of clipping on it which has never been fixed as far as I can tell. Basically the nipples clip through so I guess that means it's weighted wrong. I don't think it's RA'd either. It is located in the fankaizhai_RY_Body file.

I installed nearly all the outfits today and have been trying them out. I found 2 small issues...

1: Velvet Rose: The shoes are purple and float in midair due to their alignment being off just a bit.

2: Dungeon Explorer - the coat version is not DM

These outfits are awesome - I can't thank you enough for all the work you put into these!

Eric

I'll look up what's wrong with Velvet Rose, most things I edit I only wear for taking screenshots, so there always may be some issues left, thanks for reporting them.

I only edited 2 Outfits of the Dungeon Explorer set, this was not a full adaption I only added RA to the DM Version by grimreaper.

----------------

I'm not quite sure on what I do next, there are requests for Silverlight armor, and I already dl'ed it, also some Fly armors are requested. But there are also new DM armors that may need RA.

Fly armors! I beseech you! I can use them for more mashups and spawn more hellishly awesome DMRA things from this!

[/quote']

http://www.4shared.com/get/eaO0H_iW/Tera_hfh04_1.html

I'm kinda burned out... Again a texture problem, and I find no info or turorial on how to avoid those issues, the problem is the smoothing option, on the one hand it enables me to create nice rounded areas that fit tightly around the body, on the other hand it messes the vertext structure which leads to messed textures and I don't know how to re-unwrap the texture with the old seams remain set...

I'm kinda burned out... Again a texture problem' date=' and I find no info or turorial on how to avoid those issues, the problem is the smoothing option, on the one hand it enables me to create nice rounded areas that fit tightly around the body, on the other hand it messes the vertext structure which leads to messed textures and I don't know how to re-unwrap the texture with the old seams remain set...

[/quote']

Noooooooo patzy! We can't lose you now! You've got so many great achievements to make... post pics maybe and someone could help? Which armor or clothing were you working on?

i1l1jm.png

That's the problem, I think on future projects I need to use other smoothing options I hope I find something that works well because I think the skyrim textures will be much more complex.

I was working on a FLY remodel as you can see, everything else works nice it's only that damn texture, the second time in just a few days - that's annoying...

Well, after my motivation was kinda broken I wanted to do something I didn't do before, something special ...

So I did the MOST ENDORSED ARMOR on TESNexus:

2mfm43o.png

Contains a modified esp to run both the male and female version.

It has a very slight BBB on the visible part of the breasts.

The panty comes from Ryk Swimwear set and got a new white texture.

Have fun with it, and pls report everything that needs to be fixed.

Well' date=' after my motivation was kinda broken I wanted to do something I didn't do before, something special ...

[u']So I did the MOST ENDORSED ARMOR on TESNexus:[/u]

2mfm43o.png

Now I NEED to learn how to make BU armor out of it.

I've already been banned from the nexus' date=' but I use a new name now. I don't care if it's ban dodging, I will not be kept from downloading mods lol. I'll post links tonight when I get home from work.

[/quote']

If you want to avoid getting banned again you should keep a low profile. They found me out somehow, even if I had a different IP and profile. Don't know how they did it tbh. They might suspect someone but they must have proof before they can ban people.

Well' date=' after my motivation was kinda broken I wanted to do something I didn't do before, something special ...

[u']So I did the MOST ENDORSED ARMOR on TESNexus:[/u]

2mfm43o.png

Now I NEED to learn how to make BU armor out of it.

This is how I THINK you do it. You add breast bones OP1, OP2 from a BBB skeleton and add weights to the breasts and armor for those bones in blender. Haven't tried it myself but I can see how it's done. Of course you need to know about weighting meshes first but there is a tutorial on how to make BBB on tesnexus.

In the screenshot it looks like there is clipping on the front scarf, this is actually intended as it would look pretty odd if I would have weightened it with bone weights of the legs, so now it is allways hanging to the ground and the legs move seperate from it.

Great Work Patzy u are great xD

Btw (if u hav time ofcourse and if u want to do it xD)

I tried to make this armor to DRMA http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/images/18805-1-1217394819.jpg the cuirass was good (BBB was disaster) but gloves Greaves boots even gloves fail :/ heh to be a good modder is very hard i must say ;)

Tell me something do i must paste Skeleton to Gloves Greaves Panties & Gloves or this is only for BBB option ???

Great Work Patzy u are great xD

Btw (if u hav time ofcourse and if u want to do it xD)

I tried to make this armor to DRMA http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/images/18805-1-1217394819.jpg the cuirass was good (BBB was disaster) but gloves Greaves boots even gloves fail :/ heh to be a good modder is very hard i must say ;)

The Upperbody is allways the most difficult part, so I think you are on a good way when u managed it to adapt the cuirass.

The BBB issue should be fixed by the Bone Weight Copy script, just enter edit mode, mark all verticles (or all verticles that cover a specific body mesh), go back to object mode while the verticles remain marked and shift-rightclick the body mesh, then go to Mesh->Scripts->Bone weight copy and select "Quality:3" and "Update Selected" then run the script. Do this to all objects that cover switched body meshes, even the upper part of the boots. This avoids lots of clipping.

The best way to adapt the leg armors is by using the scale option, u scale up the parts that cover the legs til they cover most parts of them , then u fix little areas that still clip through using proportional editing.

The rear area also is pretty difficult, try to choose a big brush size in proportinal editing maybe you also need to subdivide the area, also always try to work symmetrical, mark verticles on both sides of the middle symmetry layer, this makes u faster and ensures symmetry, another possibilty that only works on symmetrical armors is to delete half of the mesh, and when u adapted the remaining half u just add the mirror modifier.

Sometimes you can save a lot of work by deleting hidden parts of the body mesh, and only adapt the junction area, especially on the boots, legs and arms this works well, this also avoids lots of possible clipping - but do that after the bone weight copy not before ... it may look very strange.

Edit: Every part of the model needs to be parented to the skeleton, else they won't appear in game, the easiest way to switch a skeleton is to select all objects (A in Obj. Mode) and then Import it with the option 'Import skeleton only and parent selected' marked.

waht can i do' date=' for that the feet´s and hands not turn invisible when i wear the wormkingrobe?

i tried to ad them to the nif via Nifskope, wont work . . . .

same problem with blender, and i have no other ideas . . .

[/quote']

Sounds like there is a problem in the esp, open the construction set, load the oblivion esm, or any active esp you like and find the King of Worms robe in the clothing or armor tab (not sure where it is in) when u found it doubleklick it and unselect the feed and hand slots, then ne naked hands and feeds, or boots/gloves your wearing will be displayed.

If those slots are not selected you must have a mod that selects them.

This is how I THINK you do it. You add breast bones OP1' date=' OP2 from a BBB skeleton and add weights to the breasts and armor for those bones in blender. Haven't tried it myself but I can see how it's done. Of course you need to know about weighting meshes first but there is a tutorial on how to make BBB on tesnexus.

[/quote']

I was talking about editing meshes to make visually breaking armor, not adding BBB effects :P

Patzy if you don't mind, and if it won't violate anyone copyright, I'm going to gather all meshes and textures into single archive, edit texture paths and create single esp for all of them. I won't do that today though, because I don't have Oblivion installed on this PC.

This is how I THINK you do it. You add breast bones OP1' date=' OP2 from a BBB skeleton and add weights to the breasts and armor for those bones in blender. Haven't tried it myself but I can see how it's done. Of course you need to know about weighting meshes first but there is a tutorial on how to make BBB on tesnexus.

[/quote']

I was talking about editing meshes to make visually breaking armor, not adding BBB effects :P

Patzy if you don't mind, and if it won't violate anyone copyright, I'm going to gather all meshes and textures into single archive, edit texture paths and create single esp for all of them. I won't do that today though, because I don't have Oblivion installed on this PC.

Of course you can do it, I would do it myself but I can't upload such big files. Good luck with it.

Archived