Patzy's DMRA Lab

patzy

Want RA for DM-armor?   

503 members have voted

1. 1. Want RA for DM-armor?

• Yes, pls upload them.
    • Not interested.

I think the International Bikini is a great idea Patzy, well done sir. Since you already have the some of the global major players, may as well go all the way bud.

The difference between bad ass and half assed is that extra cheek - and so far you've shown you don't half ass your work.

At least take a few from each continent or continental region. Get the Med in there like Greece and Italy. Aussies always deserve love as do the Scots and Irish. Shit, since you're that far north ya can't leave out the Sweeds and that whole region. Gah... can't forget the Russian girls!

Simple rule of thumb? If there was a Miss Universe contestant from that country... let these bikinis fly the colors.

I know, easy for me to say... I'm not doing the work.

Is the Snake armor BBB or just DM? Because it says it's BBB yet I can't see any movement.

And before anyone asks' date=' yes, I have all mods needed to make BBB motion work.

[/quote']

It is BBB, but only the lower part of the breasts moves, not the armor it self, it has logical reasons.

Is the Snake armor BBB or just DM? Because it says it's BBB yet I can't see any movement.

And before anyone asks' date=' yes, I have all mods needed to make BBB motion work.

[/quote']

It is BBB, but only the lower part of the breasts moves, not the armor it self, it has logical reasons.

Oh yes, now I noticed. I should've tested it in a brighter area. Thank you.

Did you mean to only do half the Silverlight armor? Just the heavy armor is DMRA, the light armor is not. I had originally assumed they were the same armor (just copied twice) but appearently there are some minor differance between them and they're seperate meshes. I was wondering if you only liked the heavy armor verison or if you forget the light armor one.

Did you mean to only do half the Silverlight armor? Just the heavy armor is DMRA' date=' the light armor is not. I had originally assumed they were the same armor (just copied twice) but appearently there are some minor differance between them and they're seperate meshes. I was wondering if you only liked the heavy armor verison or if you forget the light armor one.

[/quote']

Uhm, as far as I have seen only the lower part differed, and I made a lighter armored version of it, If I forgot some meshes I'll fix this, or I try because this weekend I'm not at home and I'd like to get my International Bikini Tops to a first release. Screenshots would help.

Oh, when I load up the mod the Heavy Armor cuirass was a DM and the Light Armor Cuirass was not. I think I peeked at the folder and saw two cuirass meshes in there. Like I said, I had originally assumed that both cuirasses used the same mesh because I don't see a differance, but maybe its just my computer or something then.

Oh' date=' when I load up the mod the Heavy Armor cuirass was a DM and the Light Armor Cuirass was not. I think I peeked at the folder and saw two cuirass meshes in there. Like I said, I had originally assumed that both cuirasses used the same mesh because I don't see a differance, but maybe its just my computer or something then.

[/quote']

I'll fix it as soon as I have time, if you want to use the light armor version and don't care about it's looking like the heavy one you could just copy the DMRA mesh and rename it to the light armored one.

I don't know what other countries to include... but maybe some fictional corporations? For instance... NOD or GDI from the Command and Conquer series. The nod side had a sexy russian girl as the commando, and here are some examples of the symbols.

Linko|

The top 3 would be gold and white, and the bottom 3 would be black and red. Just some food for thought.

Archived