Patzy's DMRA Lab

patzy

Want RA for DM-armor?   

503 members have voted

1. 1. Want RA for DM-armor?

• Yes, pls upload them.
    • Not interested.

Tx Patzy first time I've actually seen Lady Elegance work properly.

Oh and just FYI there is a weird purple jaggy sticking out of the right hand.

On which outfit?

Lady Elegance.

I am glad I am not the only person to get that thing sticking out of the right hand. :P

Eric

Nice work on the Lethal Majesty outfit. The rupture corset should have a red texture, but it's not a problem for me. Just wanted to notify you in case it was unintentional.

Nice work on the Lethal Majesty outfit. The rupture corset should have a red texture' date=' but it's not a problem for me. Just wanted to notify you in case it was unintentional.

[/quote']

Oh, I'm gonna fix it asap.

Seriously. People need to learn to check the CS for locations if they aren't given by a picture. It's really simple and takes only five minutes.

1. Open the esp in the CS

2. Find the armor and right-click, then click "use info"

3. You get a menu which tells you the name of it's container(if there is any)

4. Find the container in the container menu, right click -> Use info...and viola! It tells you which cell it's in.

5. Now you can either double click the cell in the pop-up and the CS will show it to you or you can go on a fun little search for angry garden gnomes.

Most Tera armors are added in scripts however. If this is the case I would recommend disabling the file, doing a clean save and enable the mod again.

Quick question...

Where is the location of the Tera HF 16 DM + RA armor? Neither the original file nor the RA update have a location image or mention it in the read me.

Thanks' date='

Eric

[/quote']

Uhm... It was in Anvil as far as I know, next to all the stuff from Oblivionheaven.

----------

There was a porblem with the nails of Lady Elegance, I don't know where the problem came from and I couldn't fix it... So I removed the nails, I hope u don't mind. (new download link)

Edit: Lethal Majesty color should be fixed.

Seriously. People need to learn to check the CS for locations if they aren't given by a picture. It's really simple and takes only five minutes.

1. Open the esp in the CS

2. Find the armor and right-click' date=' then click "use info"

3. You get a menu which tells you the name of it's container(if there is any)

4. Find the container in the container menu, right click -> Use info...and viola! It tells you which cell it's in.

5. Now you can either double click the cell in the pop-up and the CS will show it to you or you can go on a fun little search for angry garden gnomes.

Most Tera armors are added in scripts however. If this is the case I would recommend disabling the file, doing a clean save and enable the mod again.

[/quote']

I had no idea you could do that!

Though it appears that it is in Anvil based on other posts.

Thanks everyone.

Eric

So here's what I've been doing. Taking the conversion of the King of Worms robe that patzy did, and adding to to both necro robes in the Mannimarco Revisited by Miltiades.

Chosen One Robe

Oblivion2011-10-2620-25-32-12.jpg

Mannimarco's robes

Oblivion2011-10-2620-27-41-55.jpg

And also using it in the Guardians of the Nine AKA Knights of the Hour done by Eventine Shangea and Lancillotto.

Robe example 1

Oblivion2011-10-2619-29-23-70.jpg

Robe example 2

Oblivion2011-10-2620-29-07-17.jpg

Now, is anyone interested in these? I've fixed a few problems with them that I had already come across myself, but there may still be some issues.

I've added a coffer in the testinghall for the mannimarco and chosen items. I split off the amulet on the robe to be a separate amulet, using the tail slot. Change it to amulet if that's a problem for your tailed character via CS. Also changed the loincloth from the dancers to use DMRA and use the lowerbody slot not amulet. All items are contained in the testinghall coffer. The Knights of the Hour items are still in the temple district. Obviously ALL have BBB enabled.

Now' date=' is anyone interested in these?

[/quote']

DO WANT!

me too

Well since I got such a great response here and on the nexus, I think I'll upload it. However, it will only be uploaded to mediafire. I may link it for people on the nexus, but never again will any of my mods be hosted there.

Don't even link on the nexus, you'll get banned for the silliest of reasons. I know from experience.

Now' date=' is anyone interested in these?

[/quote']

DO WANT!

me too

Well since I got such a great response here and on the nexus, I think I'll upload it. However, it will only be uploaded to mediafire. I may link it for people on the nexus, but never again will any of my mods be hosted there.

Don't even link on the nexus, you'll get banned for the silliest of reasons. I know from experience.

I've already been banned from the nexus, but I use a new name now. I don't care if it's ban dodging, I will not be kept from downloading mods lol. I'll post links tonight when I get home from work.

So here's what I've been doing. Taking the conversion of the King of Worms robe that patzy did' date=' and adding to to both necro robes in the Mannimarco Revisited by Miltiades.

Chosen One Robe

Mannimarco's robes

Oblivion2011-10-2620-27-41-55.jpg

And also using it in the Guardians of the Nine AKA Knights of the Hour done by Eventine Shangea and Lancillotto.

Robe example 1

Oblivion2011-10-2619-29-23-70.jpg

Robe example 2

Now, is anyone interested in these? I've fixed a few problems with them that I had already come across myself, but there may still be some issues.

I've added a coffer in the testinghall for the mannimarco and chosen items. I split off the amulet on the robe to be a separate amulet, using the tail slot. Change it to amulet if that's a problem for your tailed character via CS. Also changed the loincloth from the dancers to use DMRA and use the lowerbody slot not amulet. All items are contained in the testinghall coffer. The Knights of the Hour items are still in the temple district. Obviously ALL have BBB enabled.

Nice :D

Hey Patzy I don't really use this mod but this might be helpful for some people. Tera armor hfh04 has quite a bit of clipping on it which has never been fixed as far as I can tell. Basically the nipples clip through so I guess that means it's weighted wrong. I don't think it's RA'd either. It is located in the fankaizhai_RY_Body file.

Patzy, is it hard to edit armor meshes in Blender? I'm asking, because I started adding BU effects to some DMRA armors, but I have experience only with Nifskope. I merge meshes into full armor and then remove some parts - sadly it's not like armor gets visually damaged, just some parts of it are disappearing. Do I need a lot of 3D editing experience to create more immersive damage?

Also, is anyone interested in more BU DMRA armors? I can upload my work, ofc if it won't cause copyright issues.

I installed nearly all the outfits today and have been trying them out. I found 2 small issues...

1: Velvet Rose: The shoes are purple and float in midair due to their alignment being off just a bit.

2: Dungeon Explorer - the coat version is not DM

These outfits are awesome - I can't thank you enough for all the work you put into these!

Eric

Just so you all know what you're downloading from each link, the first is the Necromancer and Mannimarco robes.

Oblivion2011-10-2702-27-44-37.jpg

Oblivion2011-10-2620-25-32-12.jpg

And this, something I worked on before and now perfected.

Download links for the Necro stuff HERE

You WILL NEED the original HERE

Replace with my download after installing original. DONE.

And for the Knights of the Hour, which includes DMRA BBB for the heavy armor set as well (I did this a long time ago) is located HERE

You WILL NEED the original HERE

Same with overwriting with this one, and DONE.

Enjoy.

Archived