Patzy's DMRA Lab

patzy

Want RA for DM-armor?   

503 members have voted

1. 1. Want RA for DM-armor?

• Yes, pls upload them.
    • Not interested.

Can you upload a pic of Stylish Outfit? It says your bandwidth was exceeded so I can't see it. I don't have nifscope or anything on this computer cause my mainboard got fried so I'm Oblivionless for at least a week.

Here are some pics as well: http://paparoach-slowdown.blogspot.com/

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Sadly I'm exiled this weekend and can't continue working, I hope to finish everything on monday and to bring up the first release.

I think the last tops will contain:

India, Netherlands, Switzerland, Poland, Mexico and Jolly Roger. Maybe also the EU-Flag I liked the idea.

As the mod should be finished on monday I thought of also releasing it on TESNexus' date=' what do you think about it?

[/quote']

If you are feeling extremely generous... I think if you tag it as adult content, Nexus is safe, after all they still have Estrus and Sexlivion so...

As the mod should be finished on monday I thought of also releasing it on TESNexus' date=' what do you think about it?

[/quote']

No. F*ck tesnexus. I am severely against uploading anything to that site. They lead you in with a bunch of lies about a nice community and sh*t, and it's a bunch of whining idiotic children. Only those who find this site and thread, and post here should be worthy of the download. Someone might scream copyright issues and your mod is finished there.

However that's just my opinion and my experience with the site. It's your mods, you do what you think is best patzy. I'll back you either way.

Patzy I Have A Request And I Desperately Want Something Tweaking

But I Havent Got Any Idea How To Do It ' date=' If I Pm You The File

Could You Take A Look At It ?

[/quote']

I don't think that I'll have the time, but you can show it to me, ofc

Patzy' date='

What programs do you use to convert things to DMRA, and what process(es) do you go through to do so?

Eric

[/quote']

I use blender (incl nifscript and python) and nifscope, I described the steps here (scroll down a little) http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=2229&page=22

Cool, thanks.

I had been messing around with Forestlight. I managed to copy your DMRA Silverlight meshes over and swap textures to make the armor green instead of blue. Only thing I cannot get working is the chainmail skin.

Eric

Patzy' date='

What programs do you use to convert things to DMRA, and what process(es) do you go through to do so?

Eric

[/quote']

I use blender (incl nifscript and python) and nifscope, I described the steps here (scroll down a little) http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=2229&page=22

Cool, thanks.

I had been messing around with Forestlight. I managed to copy your DMRA Silverlight meshes over and swap textures to make the armor green instead of blue. Only thing I cannot get working is the chainmail skin.

Eric

this is easy, you need to change the name of the material in nifscope, every material named 'skin' will display your body textures.

Patzy' date='

Eric

[/quote']

Cool, thanks.

Eric

this is easy, you need to change the name of the material in nifscope, every material named 'skin' will display your body textures.

Easy for you :P

I am only marginally familiar with Nifskope and I don't know where I need to go to do that.

Eric

Patzy' date='

Eric

[/quote']

Cool, thanks.

Eric

Easy for you :P

I am only marginally familiar with Nifskope and I don't know where I need to go to do that.

Eric

Uhm, so you switched the textures by renaming the original ones, right?

Well, in nifscope you can change the properties of each object, like the texture path or the material (to make something glossy), just dl it and check out a mesh in nifscope while reading a tutorial, you will recognize it's not that hard to customize things in nifscope.

Aha, I got it!!!!

I compared the original nif with the converted Silverlight nif. I changed "skin" to "dd" under the "chain02" item and that did it!

Thanks for your assistance Patzy, it helped alot.

If you don't mind I am going to .rar the files and make them available to everyone.

Eric

Aha' date=' I got it!!!!

I compared the original nif with the converted Silverlight nif. I changed "skin" to "dd" under the "chain02" item and that did it!

If you don't mind I am going to .rar the files and make them available to everyone.

Eric

[/quote']

np, would be nice if you'd mention my name somewhere :)

Aha' date=' I got it!!!!

Eric

[/quote']

np, would be nice if you'd mention my name somewhere :)

You are mentioned in the credits along with the creators of Silverlight and Forestlight :P

Eric

I have been looking for the TESNexus download that contains the .blend files for DMRA but I am having no luck.

Anyone have a link?

Thanks' date='

Eric

[/quote']

Eric I can't check at the moment. But if no one uploads it, try to download Corronerra's DMRA BBB skeleton. For some reason I'm thinking I remember him including a blend file of DMRA. Of course the weighting for it is different than the Saaya version of the bbb for DMRA...but not much I can help ya with there.

I have been looking for the TESNexus download that contains the .blend files for DMRA but I am having no luck.

Anyone have a link?

Thanks' date='

Eric

[/quote']

I think it was thisone:

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=28235

Or/and thisone:

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=34523

It was the first one you listed Patzy. No wonder I could not find it, despite having a DMRA body type, it was advertised as HGEC, with DMRA nowhere in the title my searches were coming up empty!

Thanks again,

Eric

Archived