Want RA for DM-armor?   

503 members have voted

1. 1. Want RA for DM-armor?

• Yes, pls upload them.
    • Not interested.

RELEASE

2qw0egi.png

25pmplk.png

I also released it on TESNexus' date=' I decided to do this because I'd like to reach as many people as possible with my work, and I'd like to find out if I'll have any problems there.

[/quote']

wow nice! thanks for this!

a good ending on mods before tes5.

Not sure if it was mentioned, but you missed a node on the Silverlight Cuirass. There's a bunch of small connecting rings that are now hidden inside the body. Don't know if you plan to do any more fixes, or if it's even worth the trouble, but thought I'd mention it anyway, just in case.

Anyway, thanks for all the great meshes. Your work inspired me to take some baby steps with blender, and I'm starting to get the hang of it. Can't wait to see what you'll do for Skyrim.

lol patzy.. you might want to take out the loverslab link.. they might smack you with the banhammer for it.

Hm, it is tagged as adult only as this is the official thread on this mod, so I hope they atleas warn me before they ban me.

Edit: Fixed a texture issue, if you also use my Summer Festa Edit you won't need to redownload it.

Edit2: I'll look up Silverlight Armor, to find those missing connectors.

Hm' date=' it is tagged as adult only as this is the official thread on this mod, so I hope they atleas warn me before they ban me.

[/quote']

There is some stupid ass law in the UK that forbids even artistic depictions of rape and bestiality, and this is the alleged reason why Nexus bans those linking to loverslab (once I complained about it to the moderators, saying that it is unfair that they ban people if they link to certain sites without any kind of warning posted, but they basically replied saying that if they had made a list of forbidden sites that would be just a form of promotion for those site as peeps would visit them out of curiosity)... so I would remove those links to loverslab before some white knight reports them.

(So paintings like this or the legend of Pasiphae and the conception of the Minotaur are illegal in the UK... I do believe the world is losing any traces of common sense).

Hm' date=' it is tagged as adult only as this is the official thread on this mod, so I hope they atleas warn me before they ban me.

[/quote']

There is some stupid ass law in the UK that forbids even artistic depictions of rape and bestiality, and this is the alleged reason why Nexus bans those linking to loverslab (once I complained about it to the moderators, saying that it is unfair that they ban people if they link to certain sites without any kind of warning posted, but they basically replied saying that if they had made a list of forbidden sites that would be just a form of promotion for those site as peeps would visit them out of curiosity)... so I would remove those links to loverslab before some white knight reports them.

(So paintings like this or the legend of Pasiphae and the conception of the Minotaur are illegal in the UK... I do believe the world is losing any traces of common sense).

from my understanding the mods dubbed LL a den of thieves and deviants,stealing from other modders so they ban anyone who even posts the website.

now true, i think we can all agree we are deviants.. though that isn't a bad thing imo, we aren't thieves. they just have decided that LL is what they say and they don't give a shit if it's completely wrong.

better to error on the safe side and not link to LL if you want to post to nexus.

The China top is incomplete. Straps aren't showing.

I fixed it this morning' date=' at least I hope I fixed it, if not you can also fix it by dl'ing my Summer Festa DMRA Mod.

[/quote']

Is it BBB? I'm kinda picky about non-BBB armors and clothing.

ofc it is :)

Its too bad your not taking requests' date=' cause I was only going to ask for one. Neo's DOA4 Christie outfit for DMRA. But...I don't know how to myself, Not sure if I have the patience to learn it either.

[/quote']

I just need a little break and have some things to do, and I can't wait to check out what possibilities I have with Skyrim.

@me3: Nice girls u have there. :)

Its too bad your not taking requests' date=' cause I was only going to ask for one. Neo's DOA4 Christie outfit for DMRA. But...I don't know how to myself, Not sure if I have the patience to learn it either.

[/quote']

I just need a little break and have some things to do, and I can't wait to check out what possibilities I have with Skyrim.

I wonder how long it will take for the DMRA body to be made for Skyrim.

Eric

[/quote']

I wonder how long it will take for the DMRA body to be made for Skyrim.

Eric

depends on how long it takes the nifscript folks to make the changes to nifscripts.

also how hard it is to convert from ob to skyrim, they may use a skeleton different from all the other games, so it maybe a while before the body is converted.

Archived