Patzy's DMRA Lab

patzy

Want RA for DM-armor?   

503 members have voted

1. 1. Want RA for DM-armor?

• Yes, pls upload them.
    • Not interested.

Sorry for asking this' date=' but may you please do ambassador of darkness?

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=23666#content

[/quote']

AoD is already DM'd...just needs RA.

Where can we find this dm version?

Here http://www.4shared.com/file/ilbEXSLb/fankaizhi_RY_Body.html

This is a very large file, it has more than just AoD. Many many DM armors in this set.

Hi Patzy's. By any chance u can DMRA Lotus Armor. I could not find the one in the screenshot so wondering if u can DM or DMRA it.

SCREENSHOT http://shy.jsphr.net/upload/img/ups31514.jpg

DL ORIGINAL http://www.mediafire.com/?27x97hs267ckfbv

DL FIX http://www.4shared.com/file/AUI2lSb3/Black_Lotus_Fixed_nifs.html

Thanks in Advance Patzy's Your the best

In the sshot the body seems more to be like manga than DM :§

having trouble finding the Lady Elegance armor.

I installed and activated the DM OMOD' date=' then updated it with the RA meshes from Patzy. The original file showed a location on the Anvil docks, but I cannot find anything there.

Any tips?

Thanks,

Eric

[/quote']

The CS says the chest is placed on the second landing stage at the anvil docks.

Patzy did you fix the clipping in the bra area for Lady Elegance? I swear every single Lady Elegance I have downloaded the breasts clip through in the cleavage area. Doesn't matter which one I download it's always the same and it doesn't sound like anyone else has this problem which is fucked cause how could it only happen to my game?

I installed and activated the DM OMOD' date=' then updated it with the RA meshes from Patzy. The original file showed a location on the Anvil docks, but I cannot find anything there.

Any tips?

Thanks,

Eric

[/quote']

I searched there - including in the water under the docks, etc - no chest :(

ERic

Any tips?

Thanks,

Eric

[/quote']

ERic

ladyelegance.jpg

Your welcome

Patzy did you fix the clipping in the bra area for Lady Elegance? I swear every single Lady Elegance I have downloaded the breasts clip through in the cleavage area. Doesn't matter which one I download it's always the same and it doesn't sound like anyone else has this problem which is fucked cause how could it only happen to my game?

I'm gonna look it up and fix it asap, currently working on the Lethal Majesty. Stylish Outfit has been given to someone who can make new textures so it might take some time.

New Update:

mkbwy9.png

I hope all the single pieces work well' date=' I only tested a few.

[/quote']

wow very nice! that must have taken quite a while to do, thanks for working on it :)

sigh, i wish i hadn't had to delete oblivion.. it will be a long time before i get it running well enough to see your cool adaptions again.

News:

Lady Elegance should be fixed now.

--------------------------------

New Update:

mkbwy9.png

I hope all the single pieces work well' date=' I only tested a few.

[/quote']

wow very nice! that must have taken quite a while to do, thanks for working on it :)

sigh, i wish i hadn't had to delete oblivion.. it will be a long time before i get it running well enough to see your cool adaptions again.

It actually wasn't that much work, I used a trick to do this by importing most pieces into one blend file, and exporting it into a full .nif file, then I just splitted this nif into the needed pieces. The boots took a while because of the different hights.

Any tips?

Thanks,

Eric

[/quote']

ERic

ladyelegance.jpg

Your welcome

Thanks much. The location map that came with the mod was off by about 20 feet or so, and because I use Better Cities the chest was obscured by some barrels.

Eric

Archived