Patzy's DMRA Lab

patzy

Want RA for DM-armor?   

503 members have voted

1. 1. Want RA for DM-armor?

• Yes, pls upload them.
    • Not interested.

And as for posting the other DMRA things' date=' here's a link to my Vibrant armors complete set for DMRA. You will still need Edhildil's replacer. This means your armors will glow in the dark, not all but most. Things like steel and leather do not glow for obvious reasons. INCLUDES BOTH stock and SI, so if you don't have SI then please take out the SI armors yourself. Thanks!

Oh my god... You, sir, also have a beautiful, kind and pervert soul. God bless you too!!

Now we can see BBB in the dark!! :D

And as for posting the other DMRA things' date=' here's a link to my Vibrant armors complete set for DMRA. You will still need Edhildil's replacer. This means your armors will glow in the dark, not all but most. Things like steel and leather do not glow for obvious reasons. INCLUDES BOTH stock and SI, so if you don't have SI then please take out the SI armors yourself. Thanks!

Oh my god... You, sir, also have a beautiful, kind and pervert soul. God bless you too!!

Now we can see BBB in the dark!! :D

Hah you're welcome. Now if I can ever get 3ds max to export right... I could help patsy in his noble quest....

Heyho, writing from the weekend exile:

What is about to come?

On monday or tuesday:

Rogue Armor DMRA 1.0 Final + SplitUp!

I'm going to fix everything that is not ideal right now, maybe some texture issues will remain (shadow on the belts) because I'm a noob at texture adapting. AND! I will try to split up the armor into single wearable pieces like: Skirt, Leggins, Leggins+Skirt, Shoes, Blouse, Jacket, Jacket over UpperbodyArmor A/T, Blouse+Jacket, Gloves.

Until next weekend:

Stylish Outfit DMRA BETA!

I'm going to try to adapt this nice and ultra high detail armor to DMRA and release a Beta, maybe even a final if I manage it to eliminate problems before exporting it. And I plan to do a SplitUp as well.

Why do I ignore so many requests?

I don't ignore them, and I really would like to adapt all the stuff u posted here, but Skyrim comes closer and closer and that's why I want to do the most brilliant and detailed armors and clothes first and those are the pieces by ColdBlood, when I find the time I will do as many requests as possible.

/Edit: Sorry I didn't get to the last few pages. You're bogged down with too many requests which is understandable. Feel free to ignore my post. : ) Doing a great job man and we all appreciate your work!!! /edit

Patzy I hate requesting things...but you're doing such a beast job on these I'm going to have to try lol.

SPB's Oppai Sensei! If you can make this into DMRA I would LOVE U. Now Oppai Sensei has like a bazillion different versions of itself in the mod. The only one I want changed to DMRA is the full lingerie one. No shirt or skirt. Just the lingerie one. I would totally dig that as I've been searching for a DMRA version of this forever. There was a DM version of it found somewhere in a Japanese site but it's hard to find. I think the lingerie version of Oppai Sensei has got to be one of the sexiest lingerie mods there are in Oblivion. Unfortunately...no DMRA version which makes me cry. Anyway. Big thanks to all your hard work on these mods. I'll post a link to the SPB Oppai Sensei if you need it but it's usually fairly easy to find.

Requesting a DMRA version of the silverlight armor by jojo if it's not to much to ask for.

btw I want to convert some armor myself (not DMRA) but have no idea how to approach it in blender.

if you could give me some me some short hints what tools you use I would rally apriciate it.

Well, I don't think that I'm that good at it yet, but I'll try to explain the steps:

1. First you Install all the software you need (there is a package on TESNexus)

2. You download the Body mesh, in my case DMRA from TESNexus as well, good thing there is a blend file included so I don't need to import it into blender (good to avoid seam from reexporting)

(2.1. If there is no .blend file included you need to create one for your body by importing all the parts)

3. You open blender delete everything (light, camera and box) and Import the .nif file you want to adapt

4. You mark the existing body mesh (so upper or lower body, or both one by one) and delete it, now you use the append or link function (below the import function) and append the body mesh(es) from the .blend file of your body (u need to choose the 'object' tab in the menu of the .blend file)

5. You check if you need to switch the skeleton (if it has nodes on the breasts you can keep it, else you switch it if you want to have BBB), If you need to switch it, delete the old skeleton.

6. Now your have your body mesh clipping over the armor, you mark the armor pieces you want to adapt and switch to edit mode (TAB key). Now begins the trial and error, you use the tools you have in Edit mode to accurately pull the armor around your Body mesh, try to work as accurate as possible, use proportional editing, smoothing and subdividing, as well as scaling, merging objects, selecting designated verticles, face select, rotation etc... all the tools you have, if something goes wrong just [ctrl-Z] to undo it. It takes time, so try to start on an easy piece for the beginning.

7. When you are pleased with your results save and select an adapted object, go into edit mode, hit A to mark all verticles (if the pie4ce covers more than one body mesh select the verticles covering one body mesh) go into object mode and shift-select the body mesh, now go to the object menu -> scripts and run the bone weight copy script, select 'quality 3' and 'update selected' and hit ok, now wait til the copy is finished (you have a normal cursor and nothing is selected) and do this with all the adapted objects (or the parts of the meshes that cover more than one mesh) this may take lots of time, when finished -> save.

7.1. You can delete the verticles of the body meshes that are entirely covered by non transparent armor.

8. If you deleted the skeleton you download a maximum compatibility skeleton from TESNexus, then import the skeleton into your project, press A to select everything in object mode and go to the import tab, select the skeleton.nif your dl'ed and choose the option 'import skeleton only and parent selected'

8.1 If you didn't delete your skeleton you select your body meshes one by one, hit N to show a little wondow with some information on the objects, into the empty field behind 'Parent:' your enter the name of the skeleton (usually 'Scene Root', maybe 'Scene Root.00' '....01' etc) Only the real name works and remains in the field.

9. You again select everything and export, use the standart settings for oblivion in the menu and export (when importing and exporting allways select the .nif format, ofc), this may take some time.

10. Open your file in nifscope, check if teh structure is right (compare to the original) If you have two Scene Root tabs within each other, select the second and choose 'crop to branch'. Check if all Materials are right, if for some reason the material on the body meshes is not 'skin', go to the spells tab and select 'split properties' in the optimize tab, rename the material of the body mesh to skin and apply the colors this material needs (look into original) now you can 'combine properties' in the spells tab and in the batch tab you select 'update all tangent spaces', then u rightclick the Scene Root branch and hit 'combine shapes' in the optimize tab. Save your file and rename it to the name of the original .nif file, replace the original in your Data->Meshes->etc folder and launch the game to check if everything worked and if something needs to be fixed or reworked.

That's it.

Damn, I need a better computer... I exported Rogue Armor the 4th time now to fix everything (one export takes 45 minutes), and most thinngs were fixed on the first export, but one thing is just not perfect, I hope I could fix it on the newest edit, I'll export it tomorrow as I need to get up early in the morning, I'm optimistic to release it in the evening and I think I'm close to perfection this time :D

Damn' date=' I need a better computer... I exported Rogue Armor the 4th time now to fix everything (one export takes 45 minutes), and most thinngs were fixed on the first export, but one thing is just not perfect, I hope I could fix it on the newest edit, I'll export it tomorrow as I need to get up early in the morning, I'm optimistic to release it in the evening and I think I'm close to perfection this time :D

[/quote']

It doesn't have to be perfect patzy. You are already doing more then anyone should ask for. We are just grateful for the boobs and ass you have provided us...

Update:

Rogue Armor DMRA BBB 1.0 Final is up!

SplitUp has been cancelled, because of the textures, I have split the meshes but the textures have lots of black spots. So if someone has the skills to make new textures I can upload the meshes for him/her.

Another possibility is to make the pieces all black.

Can I request the Blades armor (obtainable at cloud ruler temple) to become DMRA for female ? :P

I like how the armor looks but the body shape is ...........

The one in dmra stock replacer seems too skimpy and doesn't have the look of the not dmra version...

If you already have too much request then ignore my post ;)

Can I request the Blades armor (obtainable at cloud ruler temple) to become DMRA for female ? :P

I like how the armor looks but the body shape is ...........

The one in dmra stock replacer seems too skimpy and doesn't have the look of the not dmra version...

If you already have too much request then ignore my post ;)

This Is The Blades Version I Use ....

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=37006

omg, I just did shit -.-" I was adapting Stylish Outfit, and it's finished, but I messed a whole texture section with smoothing and now I have no Idea how to realign the texture, it just has too much curves now but in the UV editor they are straights... I spend hours to adapt and now it is messed.

Archived