View File

1534048175_CosioOlympia.jpg.26b19910c99e011762d4d1b995f5cf2b.jpg

requirements for this mod in order

1. Cbbe veriosn of BDO Valkyrie Olympia By Dint999
  2. Clams of Skyrim InnieOutie

Valkyrie Needs HDT Heals and Heels sound

You need the original installed first and then use the same options

Bodyslide Use
open bodyslide --->select CosioHD BDO_Valkyrie [Olympia] outfits on outfit/body tab  Press build on each  or use the Batch build
RUN FNIS and your done Make sure BuildMorphs are ticked

become_a_patron_button@2x.png.0387b2a4d29830658822a9d48f6fd34f.png

image.png.8a60e4cb55faa4edc1ff18a8390f826e.png

Recommended MODS

Bathing in skyrim
SexLab Separate Orgasm
Wet Function Redux 39
Sexlab Defeat
More Nasty Critters
Soulgem Oven III 310

KS Hairdos HDTPhysics with BBP HDT FIX

NCK30 Animations

Remodeled Armor for Cosio Bodyslide HDT 1.0.0

Credits and Thanks

Bodyslide Caliente

Cosio Defuse Map by HeroedeLeyenda

KS Hairdos - Renewal by Kalilies

SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim by b3lisario

SOS Addon - Pubic Hair for Females by Raistin 1

Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS by fore

HDT Physics Extensions by HydrogensaysHDT

and all my Patrons on Patreon

KNOW BUGS :

• none so far

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    07/17/2019
  • Category
  • Requires
    Cbbe version of BDO Valkyrie Olympia By Dint999 and Clams of Skyrim InnieOutie
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

Hey Scivirus, it's me again.... i have a little problem with this, i can't find the outfits in bodyslide to build, so far i had:

1. installed the original mod and built all the outfit in bodyslide - All Ok

2. installed your patch with fomod - Ok

3. Go in bodyslide to build all the "CosioHD BDO_Valkyrie [Olympia] outfits" but they are not there, nothing shows up in bodyslide.

Also i've noticed that in the "Sliderset" folder the files are all .osd type, shouldn't they be .osp instead?

I don't know. just asking, maybe that is the reason why i can't find them in bodyslide.

Sorry to bother you again -.-' thanks for any help! :)

4 hours ago, Aslan. said:

Hey Scivirus, it's me again.... i have a little problem with this, i can't find the outfits in bodyslide to build, so far i had:

1. installed the original mod and built all the outfit in bodyslide - All Ok

2. installed your patch with fomod - Ok

3. Go in bodyslide to build all the "CosioHD BDO_Valkyrie [Olympia] outfits" but they are not there, nothing shows up in bodyslide.

Also i've noticed that in the "Sliderset" folder the files are all .osd type, shouldn't they be .osp instead?

I don't know. just asking, maybe that is the reason why i can't find them in bodyslide.

Sorry to bother you again -.-' thanks for any help! :)

Did you close bodyslide between steps 1 and 3?  Bodyslide only reads the directory containing all of the slidersets when it is opened.

33 minutes ago, brewmasterhal said:

Did you close bodyslide between steps 1 and 3?  Bodyslide only reads the directory containing all of the slidersets when it is opened.

Hey brewmasterhal!

yes i do, i have reinstalled everything 3 times, once manually, even checked if all the files are placed in the right folder but nothing.... when i open bodyslide to build the outfits part they just doesn't show up... today i haven't got much time for this, i'll look into this better tomorrow.

Anyway thanks for the reply :)

35 minutes ago, Aslan. said:

Hey brewmasterhal!

yes i do, i have reinstalled everything 3 times, once manually, even checked if all the files are placed in the right folder but nothing.... when i open bodyslide to build the outfits part they just doesn't show up... today i haven't got much time for this, i'll look into this better tomorrow.

Anyway thanks for the reply :)

Just checked and you're right - the files aren't installed correctly.  Looks like the SliderSets folder is populated with a copy of the .nif files from the Shapedata folder, and not the actual slider files.

On 7/20/2019 at 12:11 AM, brewmasterhal said:

Just checked and you're right - the files aren't installed correctly.  Looks like the SliderSets folder is populated with a copy of the .nif files from the Shapedata folder, and not the actual slider files.

Yes exactely like you said, all the files are identical in both "shapedata" and "slidersets" folder.

I think i'll wait for scivirus's reply then, nothing much i can do about that xD

Thaaanks!

7 hours ago, Aslan. said:

Yes exactely like you said, all the files are identical in both "shapedata" and "slidersets" folder.

I think i'll wait for scivirus's reply then, nothing much i can do about that xD

Thaaanks!

I think you can probably just open a standard COSIO body in outfit studio, import the .nifs from the ShapeData folder, hit "conform all" and save as a new sliderset.  Not sure if that would cause issues or not.

@scivirus Need some attention in this thread, bro.

3 hours ago, brewmasterhal said:

I think you can probably just open a standard COSIO body in outfit studio, import the .nifs from the ShapeData folder, hit "conform all" and save as a new sliderset.  Not sure if that would cause issues or not.

@scivirus Need some attention in this thread, bro.

ye sorry  guys i see the problem  This is Windows Screwing me when i copy and pasted the files ill making a new  installer now  should be up  in 10 min

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello! I have a problem just like Aslan did. I followed the instructions, but I still can't get Cosio HD files to show up in bodyslide. Regular Valkyrie outfit files are there, but converted ones are missing from bodyslide completely. Its like patch changed nothing. Other Cosio conversions I've tried are working fine. 

So far I've tried multiple things:
1) Changing the load order.
2) Merging both files.
3) Manually replacing the files.

But nothing works. What am I doing wrong?

Edit: I've noticed that Sliderset folders in the original Valkyrie by dint and your patch are exactly the same. That might be causing the issue.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2019/8/30 at PM4点39分, shonk77 said:

你好!我有像阿斯兰那样的问题。我按照说明操作,但我仍然无法获得Cosio HD文件显示在bodyslide中。那里有常规的Valkyrie装备文件,但完全没有转换后的bodyslide。它像补丁一样没有改变。我试过的其他Cosio转换工作正常。 

到目前为止,我尝试过多种方法:
1)更改加载顺序。
2)合并两个文件。
3)手动替换文件。

但没有任何作用。我究竟做错了什么?

编辑:我注意到原始Valkyrie中的Sliderset文件夹由dint和你的补丁完全相同。这可能导致了这个问题。

I also have the same problem.

54 minutes ago, AIRtZQ said:

I also have the same problem.

1)Extract the Dint999 mod, copy / drop in the Skyrim data folder (activate plugin)

2)Extract the COSIO BDO Valkyrie folder, open the Essential files folder, copy / drop Caliente tools and meshes in the Skyrim data folder,
overwrite where required

On 9/8/2019 at 5:57 PM, Lestat1627 said:

1)Extract the Dint999 mod, copy / drop in the Skyrim data folder (activate plugin)

2)Extract the COSIO BDO Valkyrie folder, open the Essential files folder, copy / drop Caliente tools and meshes in the Skyrim data folder,
overwrite where required

thank you for your help,
But I know how to install it. Now I don't want to use my own body shape. I like Bodyslide's favorite body shape. However, the files in SliderSets are still original, not modified files.

• 1 month later...
On 10/10/2019 at 8:24 PM, nutsnuts said:

Hello Scivirus

Thanks for good converted mod. Skirt for some reason disappears after a second or two  and I don't know why(both normal and sexy one).

Hello

I now know why that happens, The cuirass slot makes it disappear. This same happened with Hermaeus mora mod.

Any thoughts on this?

• 3 months later...
On 10/10/2019 at 8:24 PM, nutsnuts said:

Hello Scivirus

Thanks for good converted mod. Skirt for some reason disappears after a second or two  and I don't know why(both normal and sexy one).

Could it be possible for you to look into this?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/96311?tab=files

Good day.

On 10/16/2019 at 10:58 PM, nutsnuts said:

Hello

I now know why that happens, The cuirass slot makes it disappear. This same happened with Hermaeus mora mod.

Any thoughts on this?

solved by:

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...