On 7/17/2019 at 1:28 PM, Psychonaut said:

there's a bug with christie's costumes. after a break attack she has a broken costume instead of staying nude.

nice mod by the way.

12 hours ago, RenoSV said:

I have the same problem with other girls, like Ayane and Hitomi... please help.

It only happens with player 1 not 2. I think there's nothing that they can do. I mentioned that someone before and they told me its not intended for player 1, only player 2.

On 7/22/2019 at 4:04 AM, PerfectDark023 said:

It only happens with player 1 not 2. I think there's nothing that they can do. I mentioned that someone before and they told me its not intended for player 1, only player 2.

What? That's .... weird... Well, thanks for the info.

4 minutes ago, snake230 said:

будьте терпеливы
Он придет.

It would be nice if you would combine these modifications and distribute them into outfits. options: suit 1-0 (no), suit 2-1 (option 1), suit 3-2 (option 2)   20190713023608_1.jpg.d46f04f9ffa25a870352e982a41a8eca.jpg 

1 hour ago, HI-METAL said:

Added SKIN of KURA, MILA, MARIE, HELENA, TINA, AND AYANE.
I'm going to make skin for everyone.
But I need a little more time.

Man, it feels like you're a big DOA6 connoisseur. Who is KURA? ?

4 minutes ago, Steshian1 said:

did it take anyone a while to load the game originally after installing the mods? Cause I'm Stuck here...

stuck.png

That issue is unrelated with mods. Happens without REDELBE and without any mods.

In my case, it usually happens after having played another game, and then playing DOA6.

It never happens when starting DOA6 after playing DOA6 itself.

It is also worth to mention, that by the time that the splash screen is loaded, REDELBE has already scanned all mods, as REDELBE runs BEFORE any game code, including the splash screen.

2 minutes ago, Steshian1 said:

It Only Started Happening to me after I installed them tho...

Then uninstall them. And keep lanuching the exe for several days, and you will eventually see the problem. I already got that problem in early versions when there was no moding at all.