• 3 weeks later...

If there is a way to commission nude mods additions/alternative versions for DOA6 (and potentially 5), I am happy to pay for additions to the nude mods in the game please (if possible).  I don't know who I should speak to, "SaafRats" or one of the leaders.

Like I said, I am more than happy to pay for this.  Let me know what the process would be.  

28 minutes ago, Suckface87 said:

If there is a way to commission nude mods additions/alternative versions for DOA6 (and potentially 5), I am happy to pay for additions to the nude mods in the game please (if possible).  I don't know who I should speak to, "SaafRats" or one of the leaders.

Like I said, I am more than happy to pay for this.  Let me know what the process would be.  

Pay to the company Koei Tecmo.

11 minutes ago, dudor64 said:

Pay to the company Koei Tecmo.

I was just offering to pay SaafRats, the leaders of the club, or anyone who is skilled enough to do mods to do another addition if possible please.  Obviously, if I was able to do it myself I would.   

If there is some place I am supposed to post a comment like this, let me know.  

17 minutes ago, Suckface87 said:

I was just offering to pay SaafRats, the leaders of the club, or anyone who is skilled enough to do mods to do another addition if possible please.  Obviously, if I was able to do it myself I would.   

If there is some place I am supposed to post a comment like this, let me know.  

In fact, mods are made and distributed here for free. Those who want to get money for mods or pay money go to the Patreon.

5 minutes ago, dudor64 said:

In fact, mods are made and distributed here for free. Those who want to get money for mods or pay money go to the Patreon.

Excuse me for breathing, I was trying to be kind and offer to pay because I know making mods isn't easy.....and I didn't expect SaafRats (or the creators) to do things for free.  Sorry for posting here.......I have never used a forum before.......sorry for offending the club if I did.

14 minutes ago, Suckface87 said:

Excuse me for breathing, I was trying to be kind and offer to pay because I know making mods isn't easy.....and I didn't expect SaafRats (or the creators) to do things for free.  Sorry for posting here.......I have never used a forum before.......sorry for offending the club if I did.

Never mind. Everything is fine. :)
You can find many modders on the Patreon website.
Even Huchi. In general, there are many who you can spend money on.

4 minutes ago, dudor64 said:

Never mind. Everything is fine. :)
You can find many modders on the Patreon website.
Even Huchi. In general, there are many who you can spend money on.

Actually that helps immensely, I am not picky on who the designer/modder is, a lot of them are very talented.  Were you talking about this "https://www.patreon.com/huchi001" patreon member?  If you feel they are trust worthy and worth talking to (idk are they part of the club), I can try sending them a message and hope they are respond or are interested. 

If you have any help/suggestions that would be wonderful.  Again sorry if this was not the correct place to post this statement/question, I have never used a forum before.   

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/15/2019 at 12:09 AM, Eilinal said:

Christie an Tina nude mod has a problem were you hit them with a S attack they get there clothes back.

Such problem is extremely easy to fix:

1. Open the Character folder of the mod, which you need to fix (for example REDELBE\Layer2\CHRISTIE NUDE C02 (SaafRats)\Character)

2. Make a copy of the g1m file which you find in this directory and rename this copy by adding letter a to the end of the file name

For example if you have CRI_COS_002.g1m in this directory - make a copy of this file and rename it so you will have two files in the directory:

CRI_COS_002.g1m

CRI_COS_002a.g1m

Then just do the same thing to each mod which have the same problem.

52 minutes ago, Scorpion_SK said:

Such problem is extremely easy to fix:

1. Open the Character folder of the mod, which you need to fix (for example REDELBE\Layer2\CHRISTIE NUDE C02 (SaafRats)\Character)

2. Make a copy of the g1m file which you find in this directory and rename this copy by adding letter a to the end of the file name

For example if you have CRI_COS_002.g1m in this directory - make a copy of this file and rename it so you will have two files in the directory:

CRI_COS_002.g1m

CRI_COS_002a.g1m

Then just do the same thing to each mod which have the same problem.

Wow! But this is not extremely simple. Do we need to remember the file names by heart? Isn’t it easier for a modder to correct his shortcomings?

Especially if everything is really that simple?

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/1/2019 at 7:39 AM, HI-METAL said:

20190801212700_1.thumb.jpg.71f399fc9c23be521deb53388641838a.jpg

Edited all the girl's nipples and pubic hair textures.
Texture files only.

Hello, Hi Metal, thanks for your hard work in this topic and all modding. I have installed the safarats nude mod, but how do I add these bush to the nude mod? how do I install or add this mod?

By the way: I would like to follow your profile, How do I do it?

3 hours ago, deutchlander said:

Hello

By the way: I would like to follow your profile, How do I do it?

Hallo.

By the way, u won't be able to be a follower of safarat. ?
This feature on this site has been disabled due to troll attacks and still does not work.

lol

4 hours ago, deutchlander said:

It didn't work. I am activating with key F and only appears the nude girl without the bush.

F key is for layer 2 mod, this is a replacement mod. So if you have installed saafrat's mod by unzip all folders in "layer 2" folder, then you will need to either replace each of the "g1t" files in the "material" folder by the g1t file from this mod, or deleted the one comes with the nude mod.

for example: after unzip the bush mod,

method 1: move the "\REDELBE\MaterialEditor\MPR_Muscle_Character_AYACOS002_body_kidsalb.g1t" file to

as "REDELBE\Layer2\AYANE NUDE C02 (SaafRats)\Material\MPR_Muscle_Character_AYACOS002_body_kidsalb.g1t"

or

method 2: just delete the "REDELBE\Layer2\AYANE NUDE C02 (SaafRats)\Material\MPR_Muscle_Character_AYACOS002_body_kidsalb.g1t" file