If I use Option 2 (which is Layer 2) from the Mod, I can't see the Nude costume when I select a character, while the first option replaces other costumes.. What should I do when I select a character to let the Mod appear if I choose the Layer 2 option ??

EDIT: It is OK, by pressing F key on some Costumes

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/5/2020 at 2:41 PM, iamwheelz said:

can I change which costume they rplace? Some of them are locked. 

yes you can. Example How to do:

Edit from

[Costume]
slot = "AYA_COS_003"

to

[Costume]
slot = "AYA_COS_030"
work = "AYA_COS_003"

in the mod.ini file

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Sorry for slight necro, but has there been any update on this lately? ...or perhaps a LETHAL (big) version of this like we had for 5? 

Slightly related, does anyone know if any of the cheat engine tables have been updated to increase chest size in 6?

Also, @SaafRats are you still around? :)

Edited by Munch77
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

just in case i wanted to re-edit some of your g1m files for a slightly customized version for myself and exported about 16 vb,ib files but when i repack them with import there are about 200kb left out and the texture wont load.. i also tried reimporting the original game files likely from charactereditor.rdp and repack them , so thats possible, but the provided files are not in origianl format g1m that the games uses the seem to be further customized and all the .ib files from 0-9 are zero size.. .. what am i missing here??

Edited by nika112
  • 6 months later...

Anyone can help with switching Kula to a non-DLC costume?

It is set to either 010 or 013, both of which are walled off behind DLC I do not want to purchase.

If I switch to for example 004 in the mod.ini and rename the files in Layer 2 accordingly, the game crashes when switching costumes on her.

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

A few of them are a few cups smaller than they should be or have their breast looking fake(like Mai, way too round and no drag whatsoever). The Dead or Alive 5 one is better but I wanted to play 6.

• 1 month later...