Ok, NOW that you've worked your magic I can go ahead and buy DOA6. You really should get some compensation from KT. You're selling their software!

About the feet... I also see no way around that, really. One "solution" would be to not reshape their feet, which would make it so they were always standing on their tiptoes and a bit off the ground. Which would probably be even weirder.

Although... Saaf-sama, would it be possible to just leave them with shoes on? I know quite a few people who would be turned on by that.

... Now hang on a second while I call KT about your compensation. Won't take long.

2 hours ago, tastefultoy said:

Ok, NOW that you've worked your magic I can go ahead and buy DOA6. You really should get some compensation from KT. You're selling their software!

About the feet... I also see no way around that, really. One "solution" would be to not reshape their feet, which would make it so they were always standing on their tiptoes and a bit off the ground. Which would probably be even weirder.

Although... Saaf-sama, would it be possible to just leave them with shoes on? I know quite a few people who would be turned on by that.

... Now hang on a second while I call KT about your compensation. Won't take long.

KT is foolish in dealing with customers who buy DOA6 on PC.
They know that people who play on PC like the freedom to modify the games. They should give support to modding DOA6.

People who modify a game do not do it because the game is bad, but because they love that game and want to be able to play it for a long time.

It's like painting your house every so often to make it look great

15 hours ago, darkcalintz said:

What do I do if I want to change all the slots into a nude?

Dont use the layer2 folder.

Use the Character editor folder and the MaterialEditor folder

16 hours ago, nikoli grimm said:

Looks very well done. A pubic hair option would be very welcome though...

1+

To elaborate, in order to make more costume slots nude, you need to extract the Option 1 folder in the mod zip file, that contains files under the CharacterEditor and MaterialEditor folders under the REDELBE folder, to your game folder.  Then, copy the files somewhare else, rename them to change the costume slot number, and copy them back.  For example, copy CRI_COS_001.g1m in the CharacterEditor folder, change the name to CRI_COS_003.g1m, and place it back in the CharacterEditor folder, then copy the MPR_Muscle_Character_CRICOS001_body_kidsalb.g1t file from the MaterialEditor, rename it to MPR_Muscle_Character_CRICOS003_body_kidsalb.g1t, and copy it back into the MaterialEditor folder.  Some of the costumes won't look right, or may cause the game to crash when loaded, it's a matter of trial and error.  Also note that each costume slot number corresponds to multiple recolors of the same outfit, and the order they're listed in game doesn't necessarily correspond to their slot number.

On 7/5/2019 at 5:08 AM, SaafRats said:

Я уважаю твою точку зрения насчет сосков. Я вижу, что они связаны с "беременностью" для вас, для меня просто выглядят более горячими.

Но эй, это хороший пример для показа двух разных точек зрения (и хорошо, вы знаете, что делать для изменения этого, поэтому не стесняйтесь редактировать ареолы ? ).

Это заставляет кровоточить мои глаза слишком lol. Эта проблема унаследована от DOA5, и больше чем "проблема", она связана с чем-то "практическим". ТН сделал скелет девушки "оптимизированным" для высоких каблуков. Поэтому, когда вы адаптируете модель босиком над этим скелетом, положение смещается на много "сантиметров" от оригинала, что заставляет появляться этот эффект uggly.

Об этом.

Люди, будьте умными.

Я читал подобные комментарии с тех пор. Так что не обманывайтесь.

Посмотрите на этот комментарий от "franki garcia" (одноименная учетная запись друга из DA, у которого на самом деле нет учетной записи здесь). Затем сделайте свои собственные сотрясения.

Ясно, что кто-то хочет устроить здесь конфузию. Поэтому, пожалуйста, не продолжайте "кормить". 

you are our hero! Thank you for your work! :grimace: :thumbsup:

On 7/17/2019 at 8:28 PM, Psychonaut said:

nice mod by the way.

Only dead fish swim with the stream! Those who swim against the stream can reach the source!

It would be curious to know about the stream, against which you are all floating. ?

?

20 minutes ago, nutjedi said:

why some girls not nude in default costume, have i need to unlock them first? (I use Layer2)

DOA6-SS.jpg.ffbce82cf8814a2fc51e403c0a83023d.jpg

Yea you need to grind to unlock it. blame team ninja for that stupid system.

On 7/17/2019 at 11:28 AM, Psychonaut said:

there's a bug with christie's costumes. after a break attack she has a broken costume instead of staying nude.

nice mod by the way.

I have the same problem with other girls, like Ayane and Hitomi... please help.

On 7/1/2019 at 2:24 PM, thevoidyvoid2 said:

Go here and download the program called Redelbe at the bottom: 

Then put the Redelbe folder in your "Dead or Alive 6" game folder and copy the files inside the mod to the Redelbe folder. The folder structure should look the same, so it should be obvious where to copy them. That's it!

Exactly where do I put the folder? I don't have a 'game' folder in my doa6 file. Do I have to make one?