55 minutes ago, fgh1t6 said:

F key is for layer 2 mod, this is a replacement mod. So if you have installed saafrat's mod by unzip all folders in "layer 2" folder, then you will need to either replace each of the "g1t" files in the "material" folder by the g1t file from this mod, or deleted the one comes with the nude mod.

for example: after unzip the bush mod,

method 1: move the "\REDELBE\MaterialEditor\MPR_Muscle_Character_AYACOS002_body_kidsalb.g1t" file to

as "REDELBE\Layer2\AYANE NUDE C02 (SaafRats)\Material\MPR_Muscle_Character_AYACOS002_body_kidsalb.g1t"

or

method 2: just delete the "REDELBE\Layer2\AYANE NUDE C02 (SaafRats)\Material\MPR_Muscle_Character_AYACOS002_body_kidsalb.g1t" file

It didn't work again.  I deleted AYANE NUDE C02 (SaafRats)\Material\MPR_Muscle_Character_AYACOS002_body_kidsalb.g1t and replaced AYANE NUDE C02 (SaafRats)\Material\MPR_Muscle_Character_AYACOS002_body_kidsalb.g1t in REDELBE\Layer2\AYANE NUDE C02 (SaafRats)\Material\MPR_Muscle_Character_AYACOS002_body_kidsalb.g1t" What's wrong? Do you need a screenshoot?

22 minutes ago, deutchlander said:

It didn't work again.  I deleted AYANE NUDE C02 (SaafRats)\Material\MPR_Muscle_Character_AYACOS002_body_kidsalb.g1t and replaced AYANE NUDE C02 (SaafRats)\Material\MPR_Muscle_Character_AYACOS002_body_kidsalb.g1t in REDELBE\Layer2\AYANE NUDE C02 (SaafRats)\Material\MPR_Muscle_Character_AYACOS002_body_kidsalb.g1t" What's wrong? Do you need a screenshoot?

There are many possible situations, since REDELBE will not reload the material file. so if you have selected a mod that loaded the nude version first, you won't got the bush version. If you follow method 1, make sure you have used the bush version of "MPR_Muscle_Character_AYACOS002_body_kidsalb.g1t" to replace the one in folder "REDELBE\Layer2\AYANE NUDE C02 (SaafRats)\Material". And use the F key to select the layer 2 nude mod.

18 minutes ago, fgh1t6 said:

There are many possible situations, since REDELBE will not reload the material file. so if you have selected a mod that loaded the nude version first, you won't got the bush version. If you follow method 1, make sure you have used the bush version of "MPR_Muscle_Character_AYACOS002_body_kidsalb.g1t" to replace the one in folder "REDELBE\Layer2\AYANE NUDE C02 (SaafRats)\Material". And use the F key to select the layer 2 nude mod.

ok now It works, I was trying the nude mod in Mai, not in Ayane I must copy all the MPR HI-Res to the Material folder for every girl. Then It will work for all the girls. Thank you very much

hi. i'm newbie here

i used [DOA6] SaafRats Nude Mod v1.0.

some character's mod (ayane, kokoro, kasumi, tina..) doesn't work. TT

i put all files in the zip file to redelbe folder.

the rest character's mod work well..(mai. nico, hitomi, leifang...) 

On 11/9/2019 at 4:58 AM, kwanda said:

hi. i'm newbie here

i used [DOA6] SaafRats Nude Mod v1.0.

some character's mod (ayane, kokoro, kasumi, tina..) doesn't work. TT

i put all files in the zip file to redelbe folder.

the rest character's mod work well..(mai. nico, hitomi, leifang...) 

Make sure the files are in "CharacterEditor" and "MaterialEditor" for the Direct Swap

OR;

Make sure the files are in "Layer 2" and in their own subsequent folders for each costume slot.
For the Layer 2 version, you will need to hit "F" or "Left Trigger"/"L2" on a controller while the correct costume slot is selected. They're a bit all over the place so you may have to look for them one by one. This only works on the character select screen, *not* the Wardrobe.

Side note: Ayane and Kasumi has specific bugs that are addressed in the OP.

I do wish the physics intensity was a bit higher for this mod. Right now the range of motion for the breasts feels restricted to the original costume making the motion less that the bikini tops.

Are there any tools to fix this myself or ways to reassign the nude versions to other costume slots that work better?

2 hours ago, woohoolink said:

I do wish the physics intensity was a bit higher for this mod. Right now the range of motion for the breasts feels restricted to the original costume making the motion less that the bikini tops.

Are there any tools to fix this myself or ways to reassign the nude versions to other costume slots that work better?

Do you wish ? ?  Dude, if it were possible, it would definitely have done.

lol

On 11/19/2019 at 6:25 AM, y30088ei said:

Do you wish ? ?  Dude, if it were possible, it would definitely have done.

lol

I'm certain it *is* possible. I'm guessing Saafrats or someone will tweak it eventually. It is a 1.0 version, implying tweaks down the road. DOA6 is still pretty young in it's lifespan and modding still pretty new for it.

I'm not looking for DOA5's 'OMG' settings, I just mean full range of motion. It's weird when Kokoro in her default costume moves more than any of the fully naked characters.

1 hour ago, woohoolink said:

I'm not looking for DOA5's 'OMG' settings, I just mean full range of motion. It's weird when Kokoro in her default costume moves more than any of the fully naked characters.

These mods for DOA6 have a lot of strange things. No need to look closely. ?

Hello, i need help. so i just bought ayane for doa6 and recently started playing kasumi again. so i tried using the nude mods on them but turns out i have to unlock kasumis 8th or 9th costume and ayanes 7th or 8th costume to use the mods. is their a way to use the mods with every characters first two costumes? bcuz i really dont want to buy any of these other costumes and especially their different colored costumes.

On 11/24/2019 at 6:11 PM, Haruhi_Hirano said:

Hello, i need help. so i just bought ayane for doa6 and recently started playing kasumi again. so i tried using the nude mods on them but turns out i have to unlock kasumis 8th or 9th costume and ayanes 7th or 8th costume to use the mods. is their a way to use the mods with every characters first two costumes? bcuz i really dont want to buy any of these other costumes and especially their different colored costumes.

That is something a bit unfortunate on how this mod works. However, you can unlock the costumes you need through Arcade mode kinda quickly on higher difficulties to get the costumes you need. At least for Kasumi. I just got Ayane and the rest of the game only yesterday. Play with the specific character for the costume materials you need. I played on Hard and it wasn't too long or difficult for me.

I know that's not the answer you were looking for but I hope it helped.

On 11/29/2019 at 7:06 AM, woohoolink said:

That is something a bit unfortunate on how this mod works. However, you can unlock the costumes you need through Arcade mode kinda quickly on higher difficulties to get the costumes you need. At least for Kasumi. I just got Ayane and the rest of the game only yesterday. Play with the specific character for the costume materials you need. I played on Hard and it wasn't too long or difficult for me.

I know that's not the answer you were looking for but I hope it helped.

its ok, at least some1 replied. but yeah i have been playing a lot of arcade mode and went kasumi and ayane for 3 or 4 rounds straight (on hard, cuz i cant do any of the higher levels X'D) just to unlock the costumes. however it appears the costumes that this mods work on are not ones that i particularly dont like (recolors of their deafult costumes from doa5) but thanks for the advice.

• 2 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, hawkie10 said:

the mods was working but now as I start the game I get failed to load patchlayer2sparta by moving or deleting the patch itll work but no mods (I had loverslab on when I took the screen shot of the notification)Untitled.png.f3fc6cedd34f0149532c3ce4e8f9d1c0.png

m8 update your game to 16

• 1 month later...