I am very thankful for the creation of this mod and I am hoping for future steps towards improving it. Theres still some noticeable size and texture differences between the default and the nude models. But its very good work so far.

Bug found: Kasumi (testing on Layer 2, KAS_COS_002), she crashes when doing the attack with RB button.

Edit: crashes aswell in KAS_COS_005.

I don't know which is the casue of the crash, but this reminds me of the time @gatto tomhad a crash because of using an old g1m file. The Kasumi vanillas .g1m may have been possibly modified in some of these game updates, the crash may be related with a skeleton change or a number of meshes in the g1m changed (the later was what happened in the case of @gatto_tom)

You have lost your fucking mind. This is excellent, and the beginning of a new era in the mod community. Thanks for taking the time to nail it, and for all your hard work thus far! Incredible!!

EDIT: It looks like when Kasumi does an attack that creates a visual clone version of herself, it frequently triggers crashing. Worth looking into!

1 hour ago, vagonumero13 said:

Bug found: Kasumi (testing on Layer 2, KAS_COS_002), she crashes when doing the attack with RB button.

Edit: crashes aswell in KAS_COS_005.

I don't know which is the casue of the crash, but this reminds me of the time @gatto tomhad a crash because of using an old g1m file. The Kasumi vanillas .g1m may have been possibly modified in some of these game updates, the crash may be related with a skeleton change or a number of meshes in the g1m changed (the later was what happened in the case of @gatto_tom)

I think that the issue is related to how many meshes has the costume: if it has more or less than the original it will crash. I noticed that the same happens with my mod with Phase 4 where I put her PHF_COS_001 as PHF_COS_002a 

9 minutes ago, vagonumero13 said:

Another bug, this one easy to fix.

MIL_COS_002: Mila will get dressed on break blow. Fix should be as easy as  copying MIL_COS_002.g1m as MIL_COS_002a.g1m.

There are five others who need to do the same CRI _ COS_001 (002)、HTM_COS_004、HON_COS_002、LIS_COS_002、TIN_COS_001 

39 minutes ago, assassin394 said:

Hi, I'm new to DOA6 modding. Where I can find a install instruction for this mod?

Go here and download the program called Redelbe at the bottom: 

Then put the Redelbe folder in your "Dead or Alive 6" game folder and copy the files inside the mod to the Redelbe folder. The folder structure should look the same, so it should be obvious where to copy them. That's it!