1 hour ago, YuriEikami said:

Awesome mod Saafrats :D

@Brianna Smith , How do I change the costume slot like you did with Kokoro COS003? I tried to changed Kula's from COS013 to COS004 by changing the numbers but somehow it crash my game. I tried it on layer 2. Do I need specific app for this or simply renamed and edit mod.ini normally should have worked?

Kula had error if you change to anyslot. For change, just rename the file. Easy^^

1 hour ago, JONК said:

Try Layer1

Nope, doesn't work either. Also tried by just changing mod.ini on layer 2 without renaming g1m file, pressing F doesn't seems to do anything.

42 minutes ago, dmаdd9 said:

If it interests someone here, your mods constantly cause glitches in the game. It is almost impossible to play them, because the game crashes.

Maybe they are not for the game, I do not know.

What's the negative my friend. Even officials game do have bugs at times. A problem or few then having some improvement/fix is within expectation.

Edit:

10 minutes ago, Brianna Smith said:

Kula had error if you change to anyslot. For change, just rename the file. Easy^^

Oh, thanks for the heads up :D

19 minutes ago, KingKaz97 said:

Hi, 

I've got some problems with the Mai & Kula nude mods. They just don't show up for me. I do have one of their costumes locked, is that why it isn't working? 

i think you should update your redelbe to the latest ver 0.82, i'm having the same problem with you, but after updating my Redelbe it works fine for mai & kula

16 minutes ago, Tank1407 said:

i think you should update your redelbe to the latest ver 0.82, i'm having the same problem with you, but after updating my Redelbe it works fine for mai & kula

Do you have the link for the updated version of redelbe?

@SaafRats 
There seems to be an issue with the normal maps on the ankle intersection (all characters have this issue as far as I can tell). Unless you didn't edit the normal maps, you might want to check if something isn't inverted on the texture. 

Spoiler

img1.PNG.f9d5c606d4dc7b72c07fd7b161a53d66.PNG

img2.PNG.2af15438684a578f8c15337a069bc0cd.PNG

Apart from this little issue, amazing work! ?

Not sure what is happening, I copied REDELBE to my game directory and copy pasted the layer2 files into layer2, now i get a REDELBE error saying "Coding error in layer2_add_mod, shouldn't never be here."

Remember people, I don't own a game studio, I work alone and not dedicating all my time to this.  So I appreciate the constructive feedback (like most of the ones I've been receiving here so far, so thanks to everyone who have helped on that).

If this mod is too much annoying to use becasue of the crashes, simple: don't use it.

You can collaborate by giving feedback (exact details of crashes, what character / slot / situation caused them, etc), and I'll appreciate it. 

22 hours ago, HyperBob said:

I think your nipple texture are too large (looks like the girls already get pregnant) so I fixed it for Ayane first, and that's how I saw the difference between the 2 texture because I used an edited version of the one I did for topless C07.

Did you find a way to easily scale a body ? I know you tried to be as accurate to original as possible and that you like big boobs but I like Kula's one and wanna have Ayane with the same boobs size...

Speaking about personal tastes.... that's a subject I was expecting appearing.

I considered some will like big boobs, while other tiny ones. Same about nipples. The last detail is actually curious. I was talking with a friend some days before the release. Was just then when I decided to enlarge the areola size, since I was actually feeling it too small ? (if you take a look to my old previews, you'll notice they was indeed more tiny). So I "personally" decided to make them more large, based on my own taste and ofc, in the opinon of my friend (she have cute big nipples ?.... don't get upset if you read this! haha)

So, I take this chance for make clear I don't plan to make the same "multi size" packs, as I've made for doa5.  I intended on make this mod in the most "neutral" way possible. So now everyone is free to customize it to their own taste.

About scaling the bodies, I avoided that (for the same reason of keep them "original")

9 hours ago, Tank1407 said:

thanks a lot for the beautiful mods, but i'm having this .... well a little bit of ... slip nip with my ayane, only ayane, can you help me? the other ayane's costume works fine, only the costume below that having a slip nip

Spoiler

ayane.jpg

That's weird, I recognize the costume, but I didnt had this same problem (noted for change the slot in any case!).

4 hours ago, mk40 said:

@SaafRats 
There seems to be an issue with the normal maps on the ankle intersection (all characters have this issue as far as I can tell). Unless you didn't edit the normal maps, you might want to check if something isn't inverted on the texture. 

Reveal hidden contents

img1.PNG.f9d5c606d4dc7b72c07fd7b161a53d66.PNG

img2.PNG.2af15438684a578f8c15337a069bc0cd.PNG

Apart from this little issue, amazing work! ?

I always saw this issue, tried some alterrnatives by editing the normal map, and never got a good result :(. This starts with the original UV mapping of the models in that area, which isn't so well made. There was also some noticeable seam lines around the connection between the back and the ass area. There I've tried all possible to make it less noticeable. I won't promise I'll fix this issue. I'll take a look first to the most "critical" ones and, and then I'll see.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

As mentioned before, I'm still gathering more bug reports (at least during this week) for prepare a fixed pack, with what is possible to fix, ofc. And who knows, maybe I'll also add some interesting extra feature.

1 hour ago, HyperBob said:

Areolas enlarge during pregnancy to become more visible to the baby, so this is weird to have all girls with large areolas.

But as you said, this is about personnal taste and I didn't ask a fix for something I can easily do myself.

This is like pubic hair, some people wanted to have pubic hair on asian girls (master will recognize himself) but this is not my case ;) .

Some of your mods seems to have broken tibia, I think that's due to removing shoes but in some case it look really weird, ankle bones are too high.

I don't know if a fix is possible.

Are you really a fool? You constantly don't like something.

11 minutes ago, Brianna Smith said:

That is anyone's own hobby. He has the right to like or dislike something.

But he constantly finds fault with Saafi’s mods. This is not casual.

If he does not like them so much, then let him not look at them.

5 minutes ago, Minnesotta2 said:

Don't be too hard on people like that. He simply found the error and reported it to the modder. Currently there is a crash error with Kasumi and Ayane that I want to get the most fix by the author.

11 hours ago, HyperBob said:

Saafrats asked me if there was other texture variant from the same character:

And he also said that:

I am just trying to help and talk about preference too.

The ankle glitch does exist and I don't know if it can be fixed so I share glitches I saw.

001.jpg.cb0cef0fed7f11126c23d4f257ffa1ef.jpg

002.jpg.c5268358d81a7e87d7fb7bde63a1b165.jpg

But maybe it's TN fault I don't know.

I am not the one who cry about kasumi/ayane crash almost every post on every topic on this forum so now, if you still think I'm a fool and are not okay with this I won't care at all, but stop spamming stupid attacks against me on this topic because this is not the subject.

Yes, there is something wrong with the ankles. But as far as I know blender (I know it slightly), the moder can turn and straighten any limb. There should be no problems.

On 7/4/2019 at 1:59 AM, HyperBob said:

Areolas enlarge during pregnancy to become more visible to the baby, so this is weird to have all girls with large areolas.

But as you said, this is about personnal taste and I didn't ask a fix for something I can easily do myself.

This is like pubic hair, some people wanted to have pubic hair on asian girls (master will recognize himself) but this is not my case ;) .

Some of your mods seems to have broken tibia, I think that's due to removing shoes but in some case it look really weird, ankle bones are too high.

I don't know if a fix is possible.

I respect your point of view about nipples. I see those are associated to "pregnancy" for you, for me are just looking more hot.

But hey, this is a good example for show two diffrent points of view (and well,  you know what to do for change that, so feel free to edit the areolas ?).

19 hours ago, HyperBob said:

Saafrats asked me if there was other texture variant from the same character:

And he also said that:

I am just trying to help and talk about preference too.

The ankle glitch does exist and I don't know if it can be fixed so I share glitches I saw.

Spoiler

001.jpg.cb0cef0fed7f11126c23d4f257ffa1ef.jpg

002.jpg.c5268358d81a7e87d7fb7bde63a1b165.jpg

But maybe it's TN fault I don't know.

7 hours ago, Ins6478 said:

Yes, there is something wrong with the ankles. But as far as I know blender (I know it slightly), the moder can turn and straighten any limb. There should be no problems.

That makes bleed my eyes too lol. This issue is inherited from DOA5, and more than an "issue", it's  related to something "practical". TN made the skeleton of the girls "optimized" for high heels. So when you adapt a barefoot model over that skeleton, the position is displaced many "centimeters" from the original, which makes appear this uggly effect.

About this...

23 hours ago, Minnesotta2 said:

Are you really a fool? You constantly don't like something.

23 hours ago, Minnesotta2 said:

People, be smart.

I've been reading similar kind of comments since a while. So don't be fooled.

Look at this comment from "franki garcia" ( same name account of a friend from DA, who actually DOESN'T  have an account here). Then make your own conclussions.

It's clear someone wants to make confussion here. So please don't keep"feeding".