• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hi guys,

I've used direct swap, with game version 1.20 and redeble version 2.3

only nico, mai and mari rose models work for me.   do you have any idea what i am doing wrong here?

any help is appreciated a lot, thanks 

p.s. i am also new to DOA series 

Hello, for some reason only Mai appears naked when I got into the wardrobe, there is no nude options for the rest of the characters yet all Mai options make her naked.

What could be the problem? Thanks!

EDIT: Nevermind, I just saw you just look for the "nude costume" when choosing a character for fighting. I'm having a problem though, for some characters the nude mod is in a locked costume. Is there a away around this or do I need to unlock everything? Maybe a save file?

There is no nude mode for Rachel, none of the costumes shows her nude.

Also, when tried only Layer 2, the F key doesn't do a thing.

Hints? 

Thank you so much for such an outstanding work.

On 3/1/2020 at 7:51 AM, ebhontg said:

美麗的乳暈可以變蒼白嗎?Areola can be light?

Here ya go. Just changed Ayane (I assume that's who you wanted). I didn't test it but it should work no problem.

[谷歌翻譯]

雅去。剛換了Ayane(我想這就是您想要的人)。我沒有測試它,但是應該沒問題。

Drop the file into

[谷歌翻譯]

將文件放入:
Dead or Alive 6 --> REDELBE --> Layer 2 --> AYANE - (AYACOS002) - Flawed Body --> Material

Make sure you update REDELBE to the most recent version!

[谷歌翻譯]

確保將REDELBE更新到最新版本!

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Sw2rbr_PlTlrMslG6EpsaIzssQjBghnT

On 3/10/2020 at 1:14 PM, woohoolink said:

[谷歌翻譯]

將文件加入

[谷歌翻譯]

將文件加入:
Dead or Alive 6-> REDELBE->第2層-> AYANE-(AYACOS002)-有瑕疵的身體->材質

確保將REDELBE更新到最新版本!

[谷歌翻譯]

確保將REDELBE更新到最新版本!

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Sw2rbr_PlTlrMslG6EpsaIzssQjBghnT

我想要的

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/8/2020 at 1:08 PM, Perverockstar said:

Hello, for some reason only Mai appears naked when I got into the wardrobe, there is no nude options for the rest of the characters yet all Mai options make her naked.

What could be the problem? Thanks!

EDIT: Nevermind, I just saw you just look for the "nude costume" when choosing a character for fighting. I'm having a problem though, for some characters the nude mod is in a locked costume. Is there a away around this or do I need to unlock everything? Maybe a save file?

There is no nude mode for Rachel, none of the costumes shows her nude.

Also, when tried only Layer 2, the F key doesn't do a thing.

Hints? 

Thank you so much for such an outstanding work.

if you look at the mod files itself, there is no costumes for Rachel, Momiji and Tamaki, they are fighters who arrived by dlc recently, and this mod is a little older
I do not recommend the Layer2 version for those who use Redelbe 2.5 and the updated version of the game (I am using 1.21).

It's weird to me, but it only works on a few characters, like Marie Rose, Kokoro, and a more 2
so I'm using the swap direct version and all the fem fighters work well), less clear of course, the 3 that mentioned before ( obviously their nudemod to download in others sources)

ah oh yeah, use (replace) save unlocked all costumes in documents folder, google it to download! if you need i have here

• 1 month later...
On 7/1/2019 at 4:32 AM, SaafRats said:
[DOA6] SaafRats Nude Mod v1.0

[DOA6] SaafRats Nude Mod v1.0

- Software / platform: Dead Or Alive 6 (PC)

- Models made using original assets form the game. Body shapes based on the original ones, with some minor customizations ("costume mod friendly").

- For be used with REDELBE: Pack ready to be swapped over every official female character (until the date).

- Two alternative methods for use with REDELBE (direct swap and "Layer 2")

- Every girl is ready to be swapped over 2 different costume slots (for allow fights using the same character). Only exception is Phase 4 (1 slot only).

- Full soft physics enabled for all the cast.

UPDATE:

Possible fix for the game crash caused by kasumi (thanks to @fgh1t6)

Previews and screenshots (pre-release version)

https://imgur.com/a/ZhJK4hG

Credits:

Vagonumero13: rdbtool, g1mtools and REDELBE

Ausgeek: 3dmigoto tools for blender

Team Ninja, SNK: characters and game assets

DOWNLOAD

SaafRats Thanks for this cool mod, regards

On 11/5/2019 at 11:54 PM, deutchlander said:

Hello, Hi Metal, thanks for your hard work in this topic and all modding. I have installed the safarats nude mod, but how do I add these bush to the nude mod? how do I install or add this mod?

By the way: I would like to follow your profile, How do I do it?

Long ago i downloaded this. God bless you man of culture !!

On 2/21/2020 at 12:50 AM, conspirador said:

and when will it be H-LOD Nude Mod (curvy body)??

Don't expect it anytime soon. If you haven't noticed already, there are a lot of bugs with this mod, which doesn't have extensive re-sculpting and re-rigging of animations anyway. (If it had, expect a crap-load more bugs.)

Saafrats put in a lot of effort just to get the H-LOD mod to work, and even so that's because Honoka's model and rigging (from the Last Round expansion for DOA5) were used as the basis. Even then, there was a bug with how the game calls the assets for the mods. (Do recall that Last Round came out in first quarter of 2015. The H-LOD mod only came out almost a year later.)

Dead or Alive 6 isn't using the exact same code as Dead or Alive 5 either; the previous game used the "Soft Engine". DOA6 used something else. Thus, that's another source of complication if you are assuming that Saafrats can somehow just use the assets from the H-LOD mods for Dead or Alive 5. I wouldn't be surprised if SaafRats immediately hit a wall when trying to use the same design strategy that Saafrats used for Dead or Alive 5.

Also, converting stuff is more complicated than you would think, especially when there is a difference in the graphics engines that are used.

• 4 weeks later...

can some one pleas walk me through this, i feel like an idiot but when i try to download this mod it only downloads one file and the file is just titled " [DOA6]_SaafRats_Nude_Mod_v1.0.7z " and it downloads under a note pad file for some reason... but when i copy and paste that into redelbe in the " layer 2 " folder i open the game and nothing changes...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi there,

I'm pretty new to this and I need to ask a stupid question. For me to be able to use the mods here, do I need to have the costumes they were assigned to, unlocked?

I can see the mod when I choose in the costumer picker, but I can't select it because I don't have the original costume it was swapped for.

I'd appreciate any clarification or any possible workarounds here.

Thank you!