Resident Evil 2 Remake Nude Claire (Request) [2] RELOADED

donwerve

11 hours ago, default.im said:

Well, I am talking with him for a few days so far, but it seems he don't really want to sell those mods even via WeChat. ;(

If anybody have some trusted middleman, I am willing to pay via WeChat, just send me a PM.

If you look at his latest post on AZZ, someone did him wrong. My Chinese friend saw it, and translated it for me. The author found out that the mod was leaked. It's probably going to be even harder to buy mods from him now. 

Chinese: 特此声明
这两天发现有人 被骗子忽悠委托购买 恶意分享的 被客服查出来之后还想耍无赖 这样的人 损失自己承担并且将永久性进入黑名单。

Translation: "I hereby declare that
In the past two days, it was found that some people were fooled by cheaters to buy malicious sharing by customer service, and then they wanted to play rogue, who lost their responsibility and would be blacklisted permanently."

SSSS.png

22 minutes ago, X8G7 said:

If you look at his latest post on AZZ, someone did him wrong. My Chinese friend saw it, and translated it for me. The author found out that the mod was leaked. It's probably going to be even harder to buy mods from him now. 

In the past two days, it was found that some people were fooled by cheaters to buy malicious sharing by customer service, and then they wanted to play rogue, who lost their responsibility and would be blacklisted permanently."

You and your Chinese "friend" can... [you know what I mean]. I managed to buy Aerosmith's mod from one of my Chinese Fiverr mercenaries. This is despite him stealing money in an earlier attempt and not delivering the mod.

Aerosmith is a petty thief at the best and a scammer at the worst. Stop defending that commie loon. Boo hoo hoo... someone wants to pay good money and buy his mod, but he won't sell it because he's a racist/xenophobic degenerate. Cry me a freaking river.

Anyway, my job is done.

58 minutes ago, X8G7 said:

SSSS.png

Hahaha you re so funny... Stop crying because you're not the only one to have it now. This thread is for sharing. I wont share his paid mod because I respect his work for sure. I just explain how to get it legally ;)

People just know how to get it and pay it now. So dont worry about his business he wont loose anything ?

2 hours ago, andreophile said:

You and your Chinese "friend" can... [you know what I mean]. I managed to buy Aerosmith's mod from one of my Chinese Fiverr mercenaries. This is despite him stealing money in an earlier attempt and not delivering the mod.

Aerosmith is a petty thief at the best and a scammer at the worst. Stop defending that commie loon. Boo hoo hoo... someone wants to pay good money and buy his mod, but he won't sell it because he's a racist/xenophobic degenerate. Cry me a freaking river.

Anyway, my job is done.

Me and my Chinese friend can what? No need to get salty over a mod, there's more to life kid. LOL

1 hour ago, Fahren said:

Hahaha you re so funny... Stop crying because you're not the only one to have it now. This thread is for sharing. I wont share his paid mod because I respect his work for sure. I just explain how to get it legally ;)

People just know how to get it and pay it now. So dont worry about his business he wont loose anything ?

Oh, I'm not crying at all, I am just letting others know what's going on now. The funny thing is, you guys been crying over a couple pages, desperate to get the mods. The irony in that is pretty amusing. Regardless, congrats on getting the mod. I also posted earlier how to get it legally. That's why I have all 6 variations of the mod. ;)

You should feel ashamed of your attitude @X8G7

You started it, informing of the search and obtaining those mods with the sole purpose of strutting and creating discomfort in the forum.
And now you accuse other people about Aerosmith is going to ban accounts. Assume that @Fahren has given you a lesson with dignity and stop messing up this thread.

5 hours ago, lostzilla said:

You should feel ashamed of your attitude @X8G7

You started it, informing of the search and obtaining those mods with the sole purpose of strutting and creating discomfort in the forum.
And now you accuse other people about Aerosmith is going to ban accounts. Assume that @Fahren has given you a lesson with dignity and stop messing up this thread.

I don't feel ashamed as I didn't start anything. You only feel that way since I didn't share them, and I was in the right not to. I also gave my reasons to why I didn't share them, and it's perfectly respectable. You guys crying over this won't learn any lessons here since you guys are thickheaded. A lesson in dignity? That's rich coming from you guys. I suggest you take your own advice.

On 8/22/2019 at 10:36 AM, konsuper said:

Do u have  Jiggle lost & shadow of neck lost ?

sshot-21.jpg.71ad920a11d4618dc2ad0e43e7f119f0.jpg

I still have jiggle (the plugin that ties butt physics to the pack rather than the necklace) but I've not noticed that shadow glitch, it may well be the same for me without me having spotted it. 

The Ada face (not the hair lol) disappeared briefly at one point, and again in the reflection on the one way mirror in the interrogation room. A couple of minor glitches are to be expected though I'd say with all the overwrites going on here. 

Physics i found to be temperamental before, try juggling the installation order of the plugins. I cant remember what order i have them in, but they'd be (roughly) chronological to publication. Its perhaps worth noting that I have a bunch of other mods installed too, some of which involve Ada. ('Ada & Claire Together' for example).

I have a request. Can somebody make a tanned skin also add muscle definition for Umbrella Babe?

I am using this version :

303-1566068894-1699426146.jpeg

The "Piercing set + Hostler" in combination with "Pubic Hairs & Moles". Please do not change the face makeup/texture as i am using Goth Makeup and Longer Ponytail.

Could you possibly make her body more tanned and have more muscle definition? I find the mod perfect, but she is bit chubby around stomach and arms area.

Also if possible don't change her body attributes (ass/tits size) lol.

Archived