Resident Evil 2 Remake Nude Claire (Request) [2] RELOADED

donwerve

1 hour ago, Kronoaxis said:

Se isso for verdade, de onde você está conseguindo esses mods? Nexo? Por exemplo, estou procurando esse mod principalmente:  https://imgur.com/tJsjlA4

Por quê? Alguém neste tópico mencionou a roupa e postou a mesma foto, e eu pensei: "quente, eu quero isso lol". Mas algum idiota no segmento estava sendo tão secreto quanto isso, como se o destino do mundo estivesse em jogo se ele dissesse às pessoas de onde ele tirou isso ... porra? Tipo, é apenas um mod. Em todo o caso,

alguém pode me ajudar com isso? Não faço ideia de onde ele foi encontrado porque não o vejo no Nexus. 

I downloaded most here at loverslab, if you want some I send attached

1 hour ago, Kronoaxis said:

Estava na página 26, e esse cara Yuhsine estava agindo como um porteiro do mod ou algo do tipo lol. Eu só quero saber onde posso encontrar isso. Se é chinês, não brinque com isso, já que o povo chinês costuma enganar muito. Se é americano, tudo por isso.

almost everyone I have was here

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/115311-resident-evil-2-remake-nude-claire-request/

5 hours ago, Hakufu1021 said:

EDIT: You know what? I don't want this thread being taken down and my post will fuel the fire.

So, U.S mods - try Patreon. Chinese paid mods such as that ADA - you are out of luck. There's a method to buy it, but 99% of us don't know said method. Maybe @X8G7 or @eastperx will help you to buy it.

they won't, i already ask eastperx and fahren and completely ignored me, nice people.

2 hours ago, Double L said:

they won't, i already ask eastperx and fahren and completely ignored me, nice people.

I'm sorry then unfortunately I don't know how to purchase the mod. Otherwise I'd be more then happy to help. It's truly a shame individuals advocate buying the mod legitimately but won't help out in doing so. When they preach that the creator deserves the money.

13 hours ago, Kronoaxis said:

It was on page 26, and this Yuhsine dude was acting like a gatekeeper to the mod or something lol. I just want to know where I can find that. If it’s chinese, not fucking with it since Chinese people tend to scam a lot. If it’s American, all for it.

Yushine is the infamous video game pirate Aerosmith. In case you guys haven't figured it out yet.

3 hours ago, Yuhsine said:

Translation may not be accurate.
I am not sure what you said.

So cancel the previous reply...

I hope you are not saying that I have stolen someone else’s things.
My pictures and videos are created by myself.

01.jpg.56241ceed2f9b558eec8004541b4dbf6.jpg

02.jpg.bc5140908dad86fa041e88b0119f9d18.jpg

WOW

Can you upload your DxD + BDSM with long ponytail hairstyle ?

On 9/7/2019 at 8:29 AM, Yuhsine said:

Does anyone know on which website alphaZomega now is sharing free MOD creations?

I'm still here, I've just been kinda busy.

Seeing that you and some others know your way around Photoshop, I thought maybe I'd create a tutorial on how to use it to edit textures (specifically on how to blend a face texture to a body texture when the skin tones do not match)

Texture Editing with Photoshop Tutorial (Neck Blend)

For this guide I will be taking the face textures from Claire Bad Cop Volunteer and blending them to match the body textures of default Claire using Photoshop

Normally, Claire Bad Cop Volunteer has perfect skin that is much paler than default Claire, so just using the Bad Cop Volunteer face texture as the default Claire face texture will make a big obvious neck seam where the body and head textures meet, like below on the left. The guide will show how to go from this to this:

NECKBLEND.png.a4c6b13ce3346cf17c0127e4aeb020f9.png

First you will need to extract the default Claire face texture file from your game files. You do this by taking the biggest file in your game directory (re_chunk_000.pak) and dragging + dropping it on RETool (See tutorial). A huge "natives" folder will be created containing all the default game files in it, for your reference. The high-resolution Claire textures can be found in the folder in the below picture:

neckblend00.png.75c75ff17e243e395338911452973f66.png

"pl1000" is Capcom's code for Claire / her body. pl1050 means her head. pl1070 means her hair. It is like this for Ada as well, with Ada's folders being called pl2000, pl2050 and pl2070, respectively.

Regular diffuse / color texture files are called "albm.tex.10" files and can be previewed in Noesis. Here I will find the face texture file for Bad Cop Volunteer ("pl1558_face_albm" because arison_c names his Claire head files starting with pl1558) within the extracted mod folder, open it using Noesis, and export it as a .DDS file.

neckblend01.png.4b38bb0892eef05936283d09063a06ea.png

Now, this DDS file can be opened and edited in Photoshop, but only if you install the Intel Texture Works plugin for Photoshop so it can read and write DDS files (download here).

Once Photoshop is able to read DDS files, open the exported DDS face texture file for Claire's default face that you extracted from your game's PAK file using RETool, and open the exported DDS face texture file for Bad Cop Volunteer alongside it. Check "Load Transparency as Alpha Channel" when it asks.

Use the quick-select tool to select her neck as pictured below, then right click and say "Feather". I usually use a radius from 50-150 pixels.

neckblend02.png.4e9acf6b528b5a5c1c02030823821e75.png

If you cut this feathered selection of her neck out, you will see that it fades out instead of just cuts out, like this:

neckblend03.png.762158cebd718772880a018fce3316b9.png

This fading-in is what allows it to blend so well.

Now, paste the feathered neck in place over the Bad Cop Volunteer neck:neckblend04.png.b1f3b7efab79e8f06f626823c96d7b9e.png

(the eyes will not actually change color to blue, their color is determined by the ALB texture file instead of the ALBM file).

Here is how it looks blended at the neck:

Neckblend05.png.ad65ebd295c8a708b0c599287ee6d254.png

You can also use feather-select to seamlessly copy and paste-in-place different parts of the face like the eyes, nostrils, mouth, hair etc from one face texture to another. The Spot Healing Brush tool is excellent for cleaning up any parts that look bad. You can also often cut + paste-in-place *without* using the feather tool on many parts of the body textures to in order to transfer elements from one skin to another skin.

Now save the texture as a DDS file with these settings:

Neckblend06.png.f9d30e04ca81de0fa3c2858115d40a16.png

Before the game can possibly read the new face texture file, it needs to be changed back into a RE2 tex.10 file from a DDS file. So using a HEX editor such as HXD, select the "TEX" header section at the start of any working RE2 face texture file (that has the same filesize as the texture you are trying to modify) and copy+paste it over the "DDS" header that Photoshop saved your modifed texture with, so that RE2 will recognize it as a real game file. Like in this picture, copy+paste the highlighted part on the bottom over the highlighted part on the top so that the top part looks like the red text, and save:

neckblend07.png.19743f4a7ded99147b70fa9907d773ad.png

Now create your mod folder inside your mods directory for FluffyModManager and inside create the same "natives/x64/..." file structure as where the Claire default head texture goes (but in sectionroot, not streaming - the "streaming" folder is unnecessary for mods), and rename your modified face texture file so that it has the same name as the default Claire face texture and will thus override her default face texture when you install the mod. Rename like this:

neckblend08.png.1a7bea9de24cad7c7bdb1939c85f99e2.png

After that, you can just install the mod using FluffyModManager and viola, it will work!

neckblend09.png.52aca75f991669319999b1d400944527.png

If anyone wants to download this little makeup mod, you can get it here:

Makeup for Claire - Claire Bad Cop (Volunteer).rar

Hey. There was a mod for Claire on Nexus called "body clothing(Elza Walker) White - at Resident Evil 2 (2019)" but when I checked 2 days ago it's gone. Site just says: "The mod you were looking for couldn't be found".  It had black and white version, I think I saw purple somewhere too. Anyone knows this mod and has links? 

176-1555093734-1130965586.jpeg

1 hour ago, Yuhsine said:

What color and Cup do you want?

If it was not changed to paid mod and you'll be able to share it, then just give me everything you have if that's possible. If it was changed to paid mod, can someone link where can we get it? Unless it's some sort of chinese site then I'll probably pass. 

Styx says that it's still free

Yes, this mod in all variants is still free.

In another case, it could not be downloaded for free on the Nexus now.

Mod author deleted some of previous versions including no stockings versions as old and not actual (Black Lace and White Lace 2.1.)

But this mod and all of parts is absolutely free.

Okay so after playing around with mods a little bit and reading this thread I wanted to ask if there is a possibility to request a fusion of mods? Unless something that I'd like exists already then please link me to it.

But what I would love to see is:

-DxD Dreams body  - the DxD/CxC or ExE version unshaved  

-Black Lace that goes over the DxD Dreams body [just like in Goth Claire Plugin] but with visible pubic hair

-Normal face and normal hair.. I guess there could be hair mod used as long as it is some sort of ponytail. 

-Goes over Elza DLC of course.

Does anyone knows/has a mod like that, or could make it a thing? I'm willing to pay if it's not a crazy amount.

1 hour ago, Yuhsine said:

Registered member.
After replying, you will see the password you need to download.

This should be free MOD.
But I remember that
空中铁匠 (Aerosmith) doesn't like others to share his MOD.
So I can't upload and share.
Sorry...

unfortunately can't download it in Europe.... :(  Can you send the file to me privately?

On 9/8/2019 at 8:41 PM, Yuhsine said:

Photoshop I will only be very basic.
Texture Editing too high a level for me.
A lot of difficulties come from language translation.
But have a chance, I will try.
Thank you for teaching. ?

That is fine, I am just hoping at least some lurkers will see it and use it to make some texture mods

Archived