Resident Evil 2 Remake Nude Claire (Request) [2] RELOADED

donwerve

On 9/1/2019 at 7:16 PM, CPU said:

Be aware the original user proposing to share paid mods that are not LoversLab mods by PM was banned for three months.

If you want a paid mod just buy it or use the free mods.

Kind of hard to buy some mods when they are gated by a Chinese system that does not allow foreign purchase. Hence sharing them privately. Which is weird to be banned for. As, unless you guys have access to our personal messages, you'd never know someone actually went through with it, so banning them is pretty screwed up. Plus even if they linked screenshots, you never saw the link so it was again private. So again, pretty messed up.

Just my opinion anyway, what you guys say ultimately goes.

Kind of hard to buy some mods when they are gated by a Chinese system that does not allow foreign purchase.

I completely agree. Exactly!
I probably would have bought two or three mods.But this stupid system of them does not allow a foreigner to do this.

I respect patriotism but natural patriotism. But this is not patriotism, this is ordinary stupidity.
The Chinese themselves provoke theft, and then shout like crazy or cry: "Alarm, trouble! We were robbed !!!":mrgreen:

2 hours ago, styx101 said:

I completely agree. Exactly!
I probably would have bought two or three mods.But this stupid system of them does not allow a foreigner to do this.

I respect patriotism but natural patriotism. But this is not patriotism, this is ordinary stupidity.
The Chinese themselves provoke theft, and then shout like crazy or cry: "Alarm, trouble! We were robbed !!!":mrgreen:

+1

This thread has been a good lesson on how people who hate the US for whatever reason are actually the ones in the wrong.  You don't see any US-exclusive websites, 99% of all free mods are from the US.  WE AREN'T XENOPHOBIC, YOU ARE!

15 hours ago, SkyrimMaster123 said:

That´s not even a funny joke, the author of these mods, aerosmith, he is one of the moderators of this chinese forum that is mostly known for spreading cracked games, the moderators of this chinese forum could take down posts with links to cracked games, but as you and everyone else probably figured by now, they don´t care about spreading games or mods illegally on that forum, heck, it´s the purpose of the forum to spread illegal stuff, the mods posted on it are just a by product. And this guy being one of their moderators, I mean, seriously, there is no way to defend anything about him or his forum.

well, expert mod from game have mod support, all other mod are illegal, including all mod on this topic. and even aerosmith guy there spreading games or mods illegally on that forum like you assume then it dont make you have right to demand his stuff

You don't see any US-exclusive websites, 99% of all free mods are from the US.  WE AREN'T XENOPHOBIC,

+1

I know. It's true. 

Maybe just not 99 percent,
but 80-85 percent for sure.:)

In Germany and in my country, for example,  (I know well the situation with modding in both of these countries), they also know how to make good FREE modifications, although in my country they are mainly other mods, not nudemods (However, the contribution of russian modders to the Oblivion sex system, called Lovers, is very large, as is their contribution to the sex systems of other games from Bethesda Softworks - you can see the relevant topics here on Loverslab).:)

But I am also from a country that by its nature cannot be xenophobic - there are about 200 nations and small nations and all world religions in it.
Sincerely.:)

When you share {private chinese mods} you are downloading communism (c) (old internet joke)

Serious_cat_do_serious_sonversation.png

(just kidding :))

Read about the chinese mods. I've heard before (from one friend that taught the language there for a while) that without VPN it's problematic to do things familiar in other places. But, sometimes, local manners look strange...

Still, I don't get the point. Why not use Patreon (or it's not available too?...) for it with chinese, for example PaySpark system / credit cards to withdraw money from there (if it's a question about how to receive money, in case PayPal, other things, etc. totally banned or sort of).

41 minutes ago, styx101 said:

And according to your remark, I generally agree.
I also not understand why such a simple question as paid mods could not be solved somehow differently and more reasonably.

He used to have the mods available on patreon, but then something happened and he took all of them down, probably someone shared them, and now they are on that chinese site only. So to answer the question, no, it´s certainly not due to how the chinese internet works that these mods can´t be bought from other countries

30 minutes ago, gcleveland said:

What exactly is the point then to continue to post pix of a mod that is known to be off limits?

Does it make someone feel like a special snowflake?

^Couldn't agree more. Its like dangling an out of reach apple hanging on a stick in front of a horse. Its asinine.

1 hour ago, Avian07 said:

^Couldn't agree more. Its like dangling an out of reach apple hanging on a stick in front of a horse. Its asinine.

I posted the screenshots, so people could appreciate the hard work that went into that particluar mod.  If you don't like it, don't look at it.  Simple.

There is plenty of trash in this thread, that i scroll past, because i don't like it.  You don't see me, or anyone else, complaining about it.  Let alone, attacking the user that posted it.

Sounds to me, like the people whining about this chinese mod crap, are snowflakes themselves, and very, very salty.

My point is, if you don't like the screenshots i posted, for whatever reason.  Then scroll past it.  Either that, or obtain the mods yourself, (like a few of us on this forum have done), or use the free mods.

Good day.

2 hours ago, eastperx said:

I posted the screenshots, so people could appreciate the hard work that went into that particluar mod.  If you don't like it, don't look at it.  Simple.

There is plenty of trash in this thread, that i scroll past, because i don't like it.  You don't see me, or anyone else, complaining about it.  Let alone, attacking the user that posted it.

Sounds to me, like the people whining about this chinese mod crap, are snowflakes themselves, and very, very salty.

My point is, if you don't like the screenshots i posted, for whatever reason.  Then scroll past it.  Either that, or obtain the mods yourself, (like a few of us on this forum have done), or use the free mods.

Good day.

Im not really complaining you can search the entire thread of any rants from me and you'll find nothing of the sort. The point is well its pointless cause I do skim over paid mods but everytime someone post a paid mod Im always expecting a shared one. So yeah its pretty much a nuisance at this point. Well thats all I have to say about it. Paid or not I still come here anyway.

Archived