Resident Evil 2 Remake Nude Claire (Request) [2] RELOADED

donwerve

5 hours ago, Spaceharrier99 said:

Are you on 2nd run?  The cutscene you see in the beginning is pre-rendered, so you won't see any costume change applied to it.  You will have to wait until you run into her in the police station.

Ah ok  ?? 

What a Dumb I am. Thanks 

On 8/8/2019 at 12:58 PM, klinsy18 said:

Why Claire's eyes are still "pale Green" after applying  mod of "Claire Bad Cop - Use Default makeup and hair (addon)"

Because the Bad Cop mods both use their own unique eye colors rather than the default Claire eyes. Different variants like Volunteer have their own colors too.

You can force both Bad Cop and Bad Cop (Detective) to use Claire's default eyes if you extract my Use Default Makeup and Hair mods for them and go into the \natives\x64\sectionroot\character\player\pl1000\pl156x folder, and just rename the extra file I included called "pl1558.mdf2.10.useDefaultEyes" to be just "pl1558.mdf2.10."

~

On 8/7/2019 at 5:36 PM, GuiRush said:

Hello @alphaZomega Amazing mods, changing Claire's hair and eye colors. So, that "Black Hair for Claire" mod above, sets permanently the default Claire's hair to black, am i right? Whatever color i apply, will her default hair color always be black with this mod active?

Thanks, yes that is correct. As long as you install the Black Hair for Claire mod after your other mods that change her default hair color.

~

On 8/7/2019 at 7:18 AM, boban17 said:

May i need original this bad cop pls

just a confuse so many bad cop

You can get Bad Cop off Nexus and install my addons on top of it.

~

On 8/7/2019 at 3:43 PM, PhenomRC said:

Very nice job. Thanks for doing this add-ons. @alphaZomega

Can you add earrings, choker and hairbow from Gothic, to the only head Gothic?

Maybe I will try it with the earrings and the choker. It is hard because there is no space to add anything new to the head texture files; they are almost all filled up. Maybe I can force it to use 4k textures for the head though. The hairbow should be part of the hair so she can have different hairstyles IMO.

~

On 7/28/2019 at 5:39 PM, delpo said:

AlphaZomega,

Can you make the nude skinny versions of claire a little bit more curvy at the waist (and maybe bigger ass too)?  Her torso is pretty straight.  Mods like the bad cop one make the waist much slimmer, but those aren't nude.  Thanks! 

I would very much like to, but I'm afraid it is beyond my current abilities

~

On 7/17/2019 at 8:29 PM, rolecalljapan said:

Ok you Guys Are a God For Making DXD Dreams and Bdsm Heels But ......   GREAT JOB EVERYONE KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!!!!   But...... I HAVE A Specal Request can we have bdsm + Heels+ DXD+ HARNESS???  

The harness does not fit and I don't know how to naturally make it wrap around the new body

641443443_harnessdoesntfit.jpg.3a8fb0c95abea28c55b8a4626a893ec2.jpg

Okay I have some mods here

23 hours ago, Renesis7 said:

Is there a way to get the Claire's Regina style hair from this mod and only use it as an standalone hair mod? https://www.nexusmods.com/residentevil22019/mods/25

Dino Crisis Regina Hair for Claire

screenshot.jpg.5e8fef84611dcf4d174262fdc7aca91a.jpg

Hair from Dino Crisis mod by Crazy Potato. Replaces Claire's default brown ponytail.

Dino Crisis Regina Hair for Claire.rar

On 8/8/2019 at 3:11 PM, Fahren said:

is it possible to make just a plugin for Goth Claire working with the tanned body?

Tanned Claire - Goth Makeup (addon)

screenshot.jpg.bfe05031afa7edb7d76d3a21427203d6.jpg

Gives Tanned Claire some Goth-style makeup. Install over any 777-type (no-choker) Tanned Claire mod by me. Makeup from Princess Gothic by arison_c

Tanned Claire - Goth Makeup (addon).rar

On 8/5/2019 at 11:54 PM, lucusekali said:

@alphaZomega hii

could you make this for the piercing one.. thank you

Claire BDSM Nude Mod - Nipple Piercings (addon)

screenshot.jpg.a6f8625ad6a930d23e729b80a8b81aa6.jpg

Gives nude Claire BDSM some nipple piercings. Install over any Claire BDSM Nude Mod.

BDSM Nude - Nipple Piercings (addon).rar

On 8/10/2019 at 11:34 AM, ghis13 said:

hello will it be possible to remove only the dress from this costume that is no pantie thank you 

(I you but the mod)

Claire Princess Gothic - No Panties (addon)

20190812064051_1.jpg.7f923a7d77577e2319d5611cf0c813fe.jpg

Install over Claire Princess Gothic 1.31 PUBLIC by arison_c to remove Claire's panties from the mod. You can further customize by adding the earrings and hair bow from the Princess Gothic skin pack. This mod has been updated from its old version using assets from the Bad Cop no-panties mods.

Claire Princess Gothic - No Panties (addon).rar

Claire Princess Dress - Saloon Tanned w/ No Panties (addon)

20190812062441_1.jpg.edd7c297b90e5ffbb2036cf1c1289b36.jpg

Install over Claire Princess Gothic 1.31 PUBLIC by arison_c to give Claire tanned skin, the blue Saloon outfit and to remove Claire's panties from the mod. 4k skin textures and normals.

Princess Saloon Tanned w No Panties.rar

Claire Princess Dress - Saloon w/ No Panties (addon)

20190812061628_1.jpg.a8ef196967e314d6d370f0430e1ae4ad.jpg

Install over Claire Princess Gothic 1.31 PUBLIC by arison_c to give Claire the blue Saloon outfit and remove Claire's panties from the mod. 4k skin textures and normals.

Princess Saloon w No Panties (addon).rar

~ENJOY~

@alphaZomega OMG i have no words to thanks you for the Goth tanned head add on !! I really apreciate ! Thanks a lot dude. You're awesome !!

UPDATE : Is it possible to get it work with your BDSM fusion mod ? And I don't know if it's me but the fusion between head and body is  good, but her face is not tanned. Is it me or the add on is like that ? On your picture it seems it is tanned and the head has the same color of the body.

20190812153247_1.thumb.jpg.9ee7cdc31912b04749e2b653019b054c.jpg

7 hours ago, alphaZomega said:

Maybe I will try it with the earrings and the choker. It is hard because there is no space to add anything new to the head texture files; they are almost all filled up. Maybe I can force it to use 4k textures for the head though. The hairbow should be part of the hair so she can have different hairstyles IMO.

~

Don't mind, if it's full and if is can't be done.

Amazing job anyways. Keep the good work.

Does someone has experimented issues with jiggle physics of nude mod. On every nude mod with jiggle physics i have issue with unnatyrally shaking jiggle. I dont know how to solve it, maybe a graphical option is responsible of that ?

I'm running the game in DirectX 11

Need some help. 

1.jpg.3bc0daf743b445aa70b781b882747ef7.jpg

2.jpg.63fabbe0627b2ab298dd459752963a3c.jpg

3.jpg.2121c685f956135b6f0fb402b7792a48.jpg

4.jpg.ac95973f07bd846e999cac53d5ba1f09.jpg

5.jpg.7ed27775f5976193d2b9ff20edb5ae6c.jpg

- Claire Princess V1.21 Gothic.rar

Claire Princess V1.21 Gothic.rar

- Claire Princess V1.22 Saloon.rar

Claire Princess V1.22 Saloon.rar

- Claire Princess V1.30 Bridesmaid.rar

Claire Princess V1.30 Bridesmaid.rar

- Claire Princess V1.30 Maid.rar

Claire Princess V1.30 Maid.rar

- Claire Princess V1.31 Gothic Public.rar

Claire Princess V1.31 Gothic Public.rar

Who can share  "No Panties (addon)"  path ???

20 minutes ago, X8G7 said:

How can I contact this guy and buy it myself and use Paypal? I am willing to.

I don't know. Only method I know how to Contact him is through azz.net. But you need to register first. And u can't register without Chinese mobile number. Sucks ass I know! And that I know he only accepts the QQ paying method whatever the hell it even is.

7 minutes ago, dormain said:

I don't know. Only method I know how to Contact him is through azz.net. But you need to register first. And u can't register without Chinese mobile number. Sucks ass I know! And that I know he only accepts the QQ paying method whatever the hell it even is.

If you find a method without Chinese mobile explain us. I will buy the mod and share it 

@Fahren @dormain @X8G7

You can register on azz.net using any Chinese phone number you can find on the internet (they don't ask you for SMS code confirmation), but you can't write to the author without subscribing for ÂĄ29 (which requires alipay or WeChat Pay account).

So it's impossible to pay him by paypal unless you contact him by WeCHAT or QQ before, and doing that from outside of China is very complicated.

I wanted to buy a Bunny Claire version but i gave up :(

Spoiler

On 8/12/2019 at 9:01 PM, alphaZomega said:

Because the Bad Cop mods both use their own unique eye colors rather than the default Claire eyes. Different variants like Volunteer have their own colors too.

You can force both Bad Cop and Bad Cop (Detective) to use Claire's default eyes if you extract my Use Default Makeup and Hair mods for them and go into the \natives\x64\sectionroot\character\player\pl1000\pl156x folder, and just rename the extra file I included called "pl1558.mdf2.10.useDefaultEyes" to be just "pl1558.mdf2.10."

~

Thanks, yes that is correct. As long as you install the Black Hair for Claire mod after your other mods that change her default hair color.

~

You can get Bad Cop off Nexus and install my addons on top of it.

~

~

I would very much like to, but I'm afraid it is beyond my current abilities

~

The harness does not fit and I don't know how to naturally make it wrap around the new body

Spoiler

641443443_harnessdoesntfit.jpg.3a8fb0c95abea28c55b8a4626a893ec2.jpg

Spoiler

Dman man, you are just incredible with your experiment -addon mods, cant thank you  enough for the amazing work you have put out..1000 Kudos ma man! 

I don't talk to him much, it's some Japanese guy with VAC bans on Steam. So I am not surprised honestly. I saw he posted screen shots with that Ada mod, why I contacted him. He probably took the pics from that AZZ.net website and posted them on Steam is my guess.

Archived