Resident Evil 2 Remake Nude Claire (Request) [2] RELOADED

donwerve

On 7/29/2019 at 2:43 PM, alphaZomega said:

I don't think so, no. It doesn't seem to work. I know the regular outfits are more complex than the DLC ones and have hidden grenade launcher straps. I guess they are incompatible.

UPDATE: It works in place of the red jacket if you rename the files from costume_3 and costume_4 so that they are pl1000_body_default.pfb.16 and pl1000_body_costume_1.pfb.16, and then just copy and paste a third duplicate and call it costume_2. Then do it again for hair and face. These three "costumes" are all just different layers of dirt and grime for the red jacket costume ("default"), as Claire gets more dirty throughout the game

Is it possible if you already done it to share this mod working on the red jacket costume? 

42 minutes ago, yangxiao said:

How to replace Catherine Warren DLC only?

1. Install any Claire costume mod that has a long neck for the Elza Walker (motorcycle suit) costume slot 

2. Install Katherine Warren Head Swap Plugin

1891508357_Kathhowto.jpg.3ba2aec79cf89d3ae900ea8d73bd75fe.jpg

~

19 hours ago, Fahren said:

Is it possible if you already done it to share this mod working on the red jacket costume? 

PM'd you the fix :) 

~

On 7/29/2019 at 8:54 PM, Yuhsine said:

Bad Cop Det.- No Panties v1.1 Very real.
Can make it for DxD+BDSM? ?

Thanks. I would like to transfer it but I need to figure out how to remake it and its UV coordinates so that they are like the 777 mod pussy

14 hours ago, HUNK RE2 said:

is there a Katherine nude mod yet for her dlc?

Oh is that what you guys meant? I misunderstood

Katherine Warren Nude Mod

20190731170307_1.jpg.cb65bf0b35af3ecfc745d105dadb891c.jpg

20190731171954_1.jpg.a907560c3acfc6dcb99bd5a6b1f26c81.jpg

Makes Katherine nude for her DLC Ghost Survivors scenario, "Runaway". Uses the BDSM-BxB Nude Claire Fusion body. Normal Katherine animations. UPDATE: fixed her not getting wet. She will still not get wet if you use another mod to play her as a Claire costume, I dunno why. Just use Katherine Warren Head Swap Plugin if you want to play as her in Claire's campaign; this is for the DLC scenario.

Katherine Warren Nude Mod.rar

Katherine Warren uses your Claire Nude Mod body

image.png.190a925dcddf4e04e555e40c7eee2ccb.png

20190731174936_1.jpg.2b24fcc8df1d812f3d954314b874b8d1.jpg

This mod makes Katherine use the nude Claire body that you have installed (works for most Claire nude mods) in her Ghost Survivors scenario. If an incompatible nude mod is installed (if it does not use "pl1099" folder), she will have an invisible body. Works with DrSlumpX's BDSM / Bikini mods and my BxB Fusion, Seamless Curvy Claire and other BDSM type mods. Still uses all of Katherine's normal animations for the body and face.

Katherine uses Elza body.rar

~ENJOY~

35 minutes ago, alphaZomega said:

Problem with that is that the height from the ground of the character will not fit the scene. (feet will go under the ground level.)

But there is no easy way to fix it.

Hello @alphaZomega I installed your nude Katherine mod, and using another mod to enable her to play the campaign (changing Claire's military costume), she got a black covering around her neck, as seen in the uper image. PS: I'm not using bdsm mod.
And in the lower image, in her "runaway" dlc, was used the mod I'm currently using, which is based on 777, and as you can see, there's a big cut on her neck. In the image with the black cover on her neck, could it be dyed with a skin tone color or something? And the big cut on her neck, would be fixed just using by default, the bdsm mod, right? Sorry for all this text and the questions, i'm kinda new with mods. Thx!

Kaths.jpg

On 7/31/2019 at 8:40 PM, GuiRush said:

Hello @alphaZomega I installed your nude Katherine mod, and using another mod to enable her to play the campaign (changing Claire's military costume), she got a black covering around her neck, as seen in the uper image. PS: I'm not using bdsm mod.
And in the lower image, in her "runaway" dlc, was used the mod I'm currently using, which is based on 777, and as you can see, there's a big cut on her neck. In the image with the black cover on her neck, could it be dyed with a skin tone color or something? And the big cut on her neck, would be fixed just using by default, the bdsm mod, right? Sorry for all this text and the questions, i'm kinda new with mods. Thx!

My bad, it was loading the wrong textures. It should be fixed now, download and try it again. It gets black on her neck because the 777 type mods do not have any texture in them for the neck (because they do not have a neck). 777-type skins just have black empty space in the place where the necked model looks for the neck textures, and so it textures the neck with that empty space if it's using a 777-type skin.

I got it to work with that Katherine -> Claire military costume, but her tongue sticks out during cutscenes and zombie bites, so you'd be better off just using the Katherine Warren head swap plugin (since that one doesn't have the tongue issue and neither mod transfers her real animations to Claire anyway)

1 hour ago, alphaZomega said:

My bad, it was loading the wrong textures. It should be fixed now, download and try it again. It gets black on her neck because the 777 type mods do not have any texture in them for the neck (because they do not have a neck). 777-type skins just have black empty space in the place where the necked model looks for the neck textures, and so it textures the neck with that empty space if it's using a 777-type skin.

I got it to work with that Katherine -> Claire military costume, but her tongue sticks out during cutscenes and zombie bites, so you'd be better off just using the Katherine Warren head swap plugin (since that one doesn't have the tongue issue and neither mod transfers her real animations to Claire anyway)

I like this, it's a great work!!  can u make a mod "Katherine DLC use your Claire's military costume"?  that is my dream!!! 

Literally registered just to say thank you  @alphaZomega just found out about these forums and have already spent a good amount of time just browsing through all these pages. Fabulous work, really appreciate you doing these plugins as they save a lot of space from redudant data.

Is there any chance, you might eventually upload all of them to a MEGA folder? I just want to make sure I don't miss any of your work as there is quite a lot of it on here! ?

On 8/1/2019 at 9:44 AM, MaidoLover said:

That looks great! 

So you just put this on any Claire mod? 

Finally I can play the campaign as the adorable Miss Ada "Bunny" Wong?! 

:3

Yes you can! But you should probably only put it on Claire mods with a body-neck, so not just any mods

~

On 8/1/2019 at 8:54 PM, Spectrus said:

Literally registered just to say thank you  @alphaZomega just found out about these forums and have already spent a good amount of time just browsing through all these pages. Fabulous work, really appreciate you doing these plugins as they save a lot of space from redudant data.

Is there any chance, you might eventually upload all of them to a MEGA folder? I just want to make sure I don't miss any of your work as there is quite a lot of it on here! ?

Thank you, that means a lot! Yes, I will eventually consolidate them all and upload them together later. My hope is that making all these customizable mod plugins and addons will teach some people how to make their own mods from pieces of other mods

~

On 8/1/2019 at 10:19 AM, konsuper said:

Thanks for your share , when moving her head & jiggle disppear (just install Curvy Claire Seamless Nude Mod + this plugin) my game version was old (update 2.15)

My english not well 

I was unable to replicate your problem. Try uninstalling all your mods and deleting your natives folder, then reinstall the Ada Head Swap and nude Claire mods.

~

Greased-Up Naked Claire (addon)

Claire hopes that getting naked and greasing herself up in baby oil will make it harder for zombies to grab her.

883710_20190803060116_1.png.82272fdcbcebea41f2b1cdac96571835.png

883710_20190803052150_1.png.dc1fe425c7a53c60a64fd17f0a851a7d.png

(So much for that idea!)

Not standalone. Install over a nude mod such as 777, Curvy Claire, DxD, BDSM, Seamless Curvy Claire or BxB Fusion. Replaces normal maps for the body and head.

Greased -Up Naked Claire.rar

~ENJOY~

Archived