Resident Evil 2 Remake Nude Claire (Request) [2] RELOADED

donwerve

I made a few changes and some minor updates from my previous post. Again a big thanks to Aerosmith for the original mod and TheLombax42 for his work.

You can find my previous post here.

I made the breast physics more subtle, because I didn't like all the stuttering it was doing. I patched a seam above the breasts that was caused by incorrect weight painting. I made some small adjustments to the shape of the breasts, but not too much. I made a new nude version without the biker vest and added a topless version with both the biker vest and the shorts. Ruyya made a request for smaller breasts, so I added an option for that as well.

These new versions are NOT compatible with the one from my previous post. The main file you can install like normal using Fluffy Manager 5000. The main file contains the Nude Huge Breasts option by default and must be installed first.

The options file will have to be installed manually. It contains all the different alternatives to the costume. All you have to do is copy the "natives" folder found inside whatever option you want to use, and then place it into the Resident Evil 2 Remake game folder found probably somewhere like ...(Your RE2 Install Location)\SteamApps\common\RESIDENT EVIL 2 BIOHAZARD RE2\nativesYou can also find the Resident Evil 2 game files by browsing your games list in steam, right clicking on Resident Evil 2, then selecting properties, local files, browse local files, and it should take you right there.

Hopefully, that was easy enough to follow. I would also suggest downloading and using the optional file from this Knife Mod on the Nexus as it hides the sheath from the knife.

previewfront.jpg

previewback.jpg

MegaBust_Claire_Biker.rar MegaBust_Claire_Biker_Options.rar

Miguelbiesack, I unfortunately don't have any interest in that and I think that would actually be pretty difficult and would probably require me starting over instead of editing what I currently have done. However, anyone else is welcome to make that attempt using what I currently have completed.

Unnak, I think this would also require quite a bit of work that might be outside of what I am capable of, as I don't have any experience editing textures or combining separate models. I mostly just know enough to take someone else's work and edit the shape of that model. 

7 hours ago, teals03 said:

Unnak, I think this would also require quite a bit of work that might be outside of what I am capable of, as I don't have any experience editing textures or combining separate models. I mostly just know enough to take someone else's work and edit the shape of that model. 

Not really, since you are able to edit the breasts and butt on that mod. Then you can just edit the ones on this mod, it's just in high heels as requested by Unnak.

That is something I would be able to do, but again that would require me starting over, which would be a lot of work. Modding is very time consuming, and I learned how to mod mostly because no one was creating the specific kind of thing that I wanted, as is on display with my mod. I share because if a few more people can get some enjoyment out of my work then that's great.

I do enjoy modding, but mostly when it is for something that I myself want to use. I don't mind doing a little bit of extra work here and there, like shrinking the breast size down, which was actually a fairly quick thing to do, since I already had about 90% of the work done already. It was also the first request. It is also much more difficult to take small breasts and make them bigger, than it is to take large breasts and make them smaller, at least in my experience anyway.

It would probably make more sense (at least with the amount of work that I might be willing to do) to attempt to hide the upper half of the boots, and then just leave the shoe part (maybe up to the first strap?), but its hard to say if that would look good or be the kind of "high heels" that your looking for.

1 hour ago, teals03 said:

That is something I would be able to do, but again that would require me starting over, which would be a lot of work. Modding is very time consuming, and I learned how to mod mostly because no one was creating the specific kind of thing that I wanted, as is on display with my mod. I share because if a few more people can get some enjoyment out of my work then that's great.

I do enjoy modding, but mostly when it is for something that I myself want to use. I don't mind doing a little bit of extra work here and there, like shrinking the breast size down, which was actually a fairly quick thing to do, since I already had about 90% of the work done already. It was also the first request. It is also much more difficult to take small breasts and make them bigger, than it is to take large breasts and make them smaller, at least in my experience anyway.

It would probably make more sense (at least with the amount of work that I might be willing to do) to attempt to hide the upper half of the boots, and then just leave the shoe part (maybe up to the first strap?), but its hard to say if that would look good or be the kind of "high heels" that your looking for.

Any high heel is fine, like the heels of the linked mod.

For the rest I cannot predict the result. The ass is too big, better a little smaller.

Similar to the body of Ada wong you made for Resident Evil 6, it's perfect.

Anyway, if you don't have time, no problem.

Alright, here is the high heels version of my mod with a smaller butt, although I definitely would not call it "small."  I tried to make the shape similar to the Ada mod from Resident Evil 6. I hide the upper half of the boots and found out there was an ugly seam in one of the legs, which absolutely needed to be fixed. There has always gotta be something else, haha. This will probably be the last request I do, since I am pretty satisfied with what I have done so far.

Hopefully, this is close to what you were looking for, Unnak. The collar around her neck is apart of the body mesh, so I am not able to remove that. I didn't spend anytime at all looking for any issues after I finished it. Granted, I really shouldn't need to at this point, but you never know. So, hopefully you wont run into any problems.

previewheels.jpg

MegaBust_Claire_Biker_Heels.rar

On 8/29/2019 at 5:48 PM, GATOKYO said:

Excuse me.

Can you make this Mega Busty Claire to full nude , and give her pubic hair ?

( Remove her neck belt & shoes )

You even quoted the answer to your own question:

"The collar around her neck is a part of the body mesh, so I am not able to remove that." 

...and given that Teals only (and justifiably) fulfilled one request pretty reluctantly I'd guess that the chances of them doing something already stated as impossible are slim. ?

Great to see your take on the ladies of RE still out there @teals03, thanks for sharing your work. 

14 hours ago, TheWolfAmongUs said:

If anyone has latest paid mods, be kind please and send me a PM :)

16 hours ago, TheWolfAmongUs said:

Yeah publicly, this doesn't stop us from sending them via PM.

15 hours ago, Yuhsine said:

The forum administrator indeed did not say PM does not allow.

7 hours ago, SkyrimMaster123 said:

I´d also be extremely glad if somebody shared any of the mods behind the paywall with me via PM, I would gladly buy them, but this website only works for people living in China. Thanks in advance for anybody who is kind enough to share it!

Be aware the original user proposing to share paid mods that are not LoversLab mods by PM was banned for three months.

If you want a paid mod just buy it or use the free mods.

6 hours ago, Wish Upon a Star said:

the fact is guy make ada mod dont want his mod share outside of china. while i like that mod too but i thing you should respect he decision on sharing mod

Just like the guys on the Chinese forum respect the decision of other modders who upload mods to other sites exclusively, like nexusmods, by just ripping the mods from there and reuploading them on pan baidu? Yeah, these guys sure got a ton of respect for copyright....we totally gotta respect theirs too. Not even mentioning that their main forum is just there to spread cracked games in the first place.

6 minutes ago, SkyrimMaster123 said:

Just like the guys on the Chinese forum respect the decision of other modders who upload mods to other sites exclusively, like nexusmods, by just ripping the mods from there and reuploading them on pan baidu? Yeah, these guys sure got a ton of respect for copyright....we totally gotta respect theirs too. Not even mentioning that their main forum is just there to spread cracked games in the first place.

i say must he different from re-uploader since he make mod ,not reuploading from any where. i mean you have no right for demand to have his stuff

23 minutes ago, Wish Upon a Star said:

i say must he different from re-uploader since he make mod ,not reuploading from any where. i mean you have no right for demand to have his stuff

That´s not even a funny joke, the author of these mods, aerosmith, he is one of the moderators of this chinese forum that is mostly known for spreading cracked games, the moderators of this chinese forum could take down posts with links to cracked games, but as you and everyone else probably figured by now, they don´t care about spreading games or mods illegally on that forum, heck, it´s the purpose of the forum to spread illegal stuff, the mods posted on it are just a by product. And this guy being one of their moderators, I mean, seriously, there is no way to defend anything about him or his forum.

Archived