Resident Evil 2 Remake Nude Claire (Request) [2] RELOADED

donwerve

3 hours ago, VenturousGamer said:

I agree. Paid mods are stupid and not really contributing to anything except more scams and infringement on copyrighted content.

Does anyone realize they could get sued for this especially using assets from other games too? Put that effort into actual game development and not exploiting donation platforms.

Also, save your money and don't be con. Especially you MDG.

you can look bright side of it, it help and inspired people make more mod. if game publisher want, they can sue every single one people on this forum, paid mod or free mod are same, make no different

4 minutes ago, VenturousGamer said:

Stop excusing this. People capable or curious to develop mods shouldn't waste people's time through payment. They're strands of data that could easily be replicated and lost overtime.

Also, if the the platforms suddenly stop working, enforcing newer regulations, or others couldn't pay due to regional restrictions or mods being overly expensive, what then?

Oh, it doesn't sound fair? Too bad? Sounds horrible? Pray for their livelihoods? Alright then, case closed.

then just dont pay for it, learn how to mod, make one. i know it hard, but doesn't mean it impossible

7 hours ago, eastperx said:

I posted the screenshots, so people could appreciate the hard work that went into that particluar mod.  If you don't like it, don't look at it.  Simple.

There is plenty of trash in this thread, that i scroll past, because i don't like it.  You don't see me, or anyone else, complaining about it.  Let alone, attacking the user that posted it.

Sounds to me, like the people whining about this chinese mod crap, are snowflakes themselves, and very, very salty.

My point is, if you don't like the screenshots i posted, for whatever reason.  Then scroll past it.  Either that, or obtain the mods yourself, (like a few of us on this forum have done), or use the free mods.

Good day.

Nice, you shut down those clueless idiots. Well said too, kids will be kids. When they can't get what they want, they throw a temper tantrum. Also glad you bought that mod too, and supported the author as it should be. Money talks, and keeps the flow of high quality mods going. The skin texture on that Ada mod is perfect too. Now you look at most of these free mods, they aren't as good or they look like utter shit honestly. Like they always say, you get what you pay for, at least most of the time anyways. Tired of this pointless drama from these jealous people. You want the mod so bad? Find a way to get it, which has been explained numerous times in this thread. Some of these people need to stop sending me private messages, asking me to sell the mod. Why the fuck would I sell someone else's hard work? That's truly asinine, and definitely not right as I don't deserve the money for one thing since I didn't make it. Only the author who put in the hard work should get paid as he more than deserves it. Especially since he charges so cheap for his mods too. 

Good day to you as well, sir.

Just like some guy said before (a few pages ago or w/e), why some of the paid mods are published (Arison), but some - not (Aerosmith)?

Could somebody please explain me. 

I am supporting both of them (patreon&azz) , so I am just wondering how things are working over here.

in my opinion paid mods shouldnt exist

They will exist as long as they buy them. So you have to come to terms with this, my friend.:)
For example, I love art rock and jazz rock, but I hate popular music, which is all through stupid and excessively commercial.

My main idea: the problem is not who makes paid mods, but those who buy them.:mrgreen:

Can we have a separate thread perhaps? One for free sharing and one paid so everybody would be happy? I dont see why not. The only reason its being posted here is because this thread has significant visitors already and its easy to spread it to everyone. Just an idea.

I suppose that mods can be a form of art and some people might be willing to pay for that kind of art, but I find it rather selfish still. If one wants their mod to be for private use or they don't wan't anyone else to have it, then why bother sharing it in the first place other than to make others jealous? Either way the situation isn't going to change so we may as well stop feeding into it. There are plenty of mods around that are free to access and they're pretty good too!

13 minutes ago, Blehbreh said:

I suppose that mods can be a form of art and some people might be willing to pay for that kind of art, but I find it rather selfish still. If one wants their mod to be for private use or they don't wan't anyone else to have it, then why bother sharing it in the first place other than to make others jealous? Either way the situation isn't going to change so we may as well stop feeding into it. There are plenty of mods around that are free to access and they're pretty good too!

let see, when you make some mod very unique no one else can made it. it make you feel proud and you want to show off to everyone else what you achieved, maybe to make others jealous

9 hours ago, Wish Upon a Star said:

let see, when you make some mod very unique no one else can made it. it make you feel proud and you want to show off to everyone else what you achieved, maybe to make others jealous

But the dude doesn't want to share it anyway so whats the point? Its not about his mods being shared, I refuse to support a guy who has such prejudice against other people and im not race baiting here the guy is a huge douche but that's just me. At the end of the day its not really a big deal. Its annoying but its no skin off my back.

7 minutes ago, Avian07 said:

But the dude doesn't want to share it anyway so whats the point? Its not about his mods being shared, I refuse to support a guy who has such prejudice against other people and im not race baiting here the guy is a huge douche but that's just me. At the end of the day its not really a big deal. Its annoying but its no skin off my back.

show off not share. the point is simple show off. yeah, i know not a big deal, for some people it is. For example, last year when i make some mod for DOA5 and upload screenshot to deviantart, then some dude just keep insult me and demand to have my mod....... sometime, sharing stuff is just annoying, so people just stop to do so

On 2019/9/4 at AM4點57分, styx101 said:

我完全同意。究竟!
我可能會買兩三個mod。但是這個愚蠢的系統不允許外國人這樣做。

我尊重愛國主義,但尊重自然的愛國主義。但這不是愛國主義,這是普通的愚蠢。
中國人自己挑起盜竊,然後大喊大叫:“報警,麻煩!我們被搶了!!!”:格林先生:

I agree that China believes that I am right.

5 hours ago, VenturousGamer said:

Patreon, PayPal, shady Chinese websites, EA HQ, any local scummy back alley, and the most insecure depths of the Internet.

Paying with your entire banking accounts and bitcoins are totally accepted at full price.

Oh, and don't forget to leave you front door open for a special visit from The Merchant!

You could have just said nothing at all instead of saying something retarded like that. I’m literally just looking for someone who creates private mods that don’t look like shit, haha. :P

8 hours ago, Kronoaxis said:

Does anyone know where I can buy private mods for resident evil 2 remake? It seems to be some big secret or something lol. I just want to find a few private mods that look nice and buy them. Please send me a message, thanks

EDIT: You know what? I don't want this thread being taken down and my post will fuel the fire.

So, U.S mods - try Patreon. Chinese paid mods such as that ADA - you are out of luck. There's a method to buy it, but 99% of us don't know said method. Maybe @X8G7 or @eastperx will help you to buy it.

Fight

edit:

ada schoolgirl my prefer

why pay, if you have free already amazing

I am not against artists who ask for donations, who launch the project for everyone, who wants to donate ok, now selling mod is ridiculous, is using the face of a game character (copyright) is already wrong there

image.png.fff200e8677233a7c7fe67a350455430.png

2 hours ago, DennysBR said:

Fight

edit:

ada schoolgirl my prefer

why pay, if you have free already amazing

I am not against artists who ask for donations, who launch the project for everyone, who wants to donate ok, now selling mod is ridiculous, is using the face of a game character (copyright) is already wrong there

image.png.fff200e8677233a7c7fe67a350455430.png

If that’s true, then where are you getting these mods from? Nexus? For example, I’m looking for this mod mostly: https://imgur.com/tJsjlA4

Why? Someone in this thread mentioned the outfit and posted that same pic, and I thought, “hot, I want it lol”. But some asshole in the thread was being so secretive about it like the fate of the world is at stake if he tells people where he got it from...the fuck? Like, it’s just a mod. Anyways,

can anyone help help me with this? I have no idea where it’s found because I don’t see it on Nexus. 

Archived