Resident Evil 2 Remake Nude Claire (Request) [2] RELOADED

donwerve

On 8/3/2019 at 6:01 AM, alphaZomega said:

Thank you, that means a lot! Yes, I will eventually consolidate them all and upload them together later. My hope is that making all these customizable mod plugins and addons will teach some people how to make their own mods from pieces of other mods

That's great to hear! Thanks for inspiring others, I haven't done any sort of modding since MK9, which really wasn't much as all you could really do were replace a few songs here and there along with a bit of texture editing. Unfortunately mesh editing never truly took off for that game. Anyways! I did see you post a few tutorials in the previous pages so I might have to give it a shot once I tidy up my workspace. Thanks again for all your amazing work!

On 8/5/2019 at 4:03 AM, klinsy18 said:

Please help me alphaZomega.

Yeah I messed that mod up when I uploaded it. Here is the fixed version:

Claire Bad Cop - No Hat or Sunglasses (addon)

20190727175019_1.jpg

Bad Cop - No Hat no Shades.rar

Also I have some more stuff here

Claire Bad Cop - Use Default makeup and hair (addon)

20190805174527_1.jpg.560e0a5c2668f9832e10ca2f12116772.jpg

Makes Claire Bad Cop use whatever textures and hairstyles that you already have set for her default hair and face. Install over Claire Bad Cop. Shown here with No hat + No shades, Goth makeup, Ponytail + Hairbow mod, no panties mod and sweaty mod. Green eyes come from installing over Bad Cop (Medic). 

Claire Bad Cop - Use Defaults.rar

Claire Bad Cop (Detective) - Use Default makeup and hair (addon)

20190805154414_1.jpg.6572320665cd45b391723e9a87fb9a7c.jpg

Makes Claire Bad Cop (Detective) use whatever textures and hairstyles that you already have set for her default hair and face. Install over Claire Bad Cop (Detective). You can customize it just as much as the above regular Claire Bad Cop version (except making her sweaty).

Bad Cop (Det) - Use Defaults.rar

Claire Bad Cop - Sweaty (addon)

20190805155749_1.jpg.3a35176e120dd1ac0ed2ed8281752f6a.jpg

Makes Claire Bad Cop all sweaty. Install over Claire Bad Cop mod by arison_c. Made for no-panties version. Install this after No-Panties

Claire Bad Cop - Sweaty.rar

~ENJOY~

On 8/5/2019 at 10:14 PM, alphaZomega said:

Also I have some more stuff here

Claire Bad Cop - Use Default makeup and hair (addon)

Thank you!

Can you make the same thing but not affecting the hair (just the face)? With default hair there is a small problem using the hat

66979492_re22019-08-0604-30-40.png.f8145920c049cd468cf8d15887a27bba.png

I want to use hat and defaut face in bad cop costume.

12 hours ago, lostzilla said:

Thank you!

Can you make the same thing but not affecting the hair (just the face)? With default hair there is a small problem using the hat

I want to use hat and defaut face in bad cop costume.

You can edit the mod by extracting it to a folder and deleting the /natives/x64/objectroot/ folder, and it will not use the default hair anymore. It is the "pl1000_hair_costume_b" file in objectroot that tells the game where to find the hair. Do this if you want to keep the sunglasses frames with no lenses.

If you want to keep the normal Bad Cop hair and the sunglasses w/ lenses but also want to change the makeup to use default, use this version:

Claire Bad Cop - Use Default makeup w Shades (addon).rar

20190804031544_1.jpg

56 minutes ago, alphaZomega said:

You can edit the mod by extracting it to a folder and deleting the /natives/x64/objectroot/ folder, and it will not use the default hair anymore. It is the "pl1000_hair_costume_b" file in objectroot that tells the game where to find the hair. Do this if you want to keep the sunglasses frames with no lenses.

Thanks again my friend. That solve my problem ;)

How do you use Princess Claire makeup in Bad cop?

It's so weird because when i use Claire-ish Claire Face Model over Claire bad cop (swapping file "pl1558.mesh.1808312334") i lost sunglasses lenses. It looks nice, but the only way to wear lenses is without Claire-ish mod.

1910903946_re22019-08-0711-39-47.png.6344390e113629a1c9c37930cbb8cf33.png

On 8/5/2019 at 10:14 PM, alphaZomega said:

Yeah I messed that mod up when I uploaded it. Here is the fixed version:

Makes Claire Bad Cop all sweaty. Install over Claire Bad Cop mod by arison_c. Made for no-panties version.

Really thank you, AlphaZomega !! 

But One thing to ask about "Claire Bad Cop - Use Default makeup and hair (addon)".

How can I set the"Goth make up" as the default makeup of Claire?  I could only find the Goth makeup mod only available on NUDE elza worker mod.  I want to set the GOTH MAKEUP as the default Claire face, but I don't know. Please help me once again :) Mr. AlphaZomega !! 

50 minutes ago, lostzilla said:

It's so weird because when i use Claire-ish Claire Face Model over Claire bad cop (swapping file "pl1558.mesh.1808312334") i lost sunglasses lenses. It looks nice, but the only way to wear lenses is without Claire-ish mod.

The lenses seem to partly be a property of the model.

47 minutes ago, klinsy18 said:

How can I set the"Goth make up" as the default makeup of Claire?

I will show you.

Goth Claire head

20190807054951_1.jpg.a93ef40a25f36142cce2aa889c19461c.jpg

I blended the neck texture so it gradually shifts in skin tone until it matches that of her body.

Includes the brown eyes, black hair, and goth makeup. Replaces her regular eyes, clean face and colorizes her brown ponytail (or whatever hair you have set for her). This mod contains the below three mods combined into one.

Goth Claire head.rar

Goth Makeup for Claire

20190807062838_1.jpg.8e6cb2906e9b805e8ee0bbfb86a6a452.jpg

Goth makeup only.  For all costumes. Replaces her regular clean face.

Goth Makeup for Claire.rar

Black Hair for Claire

20190807061503_1.jpg.0893a304fe9fa23d0af87d871c8db874.jpg

Colors whatever you have set for Claire's default hairstyle to be black.

Black hair for Claire.rar

Brown Eyes for Claire

20190807061720_1.jpg.18efd1956cbe07f12e158579518a59ac.jpg

Gives Claire default brown eyes instead of blue.

Brown Eyes for Claire.rar

~ENJOY~

On 8/7/2019 at 12:54 PM, alphaZomega said:

The lenses seem to partly be a property of the model.

I will show you.

Thanks alot and thanks for all the help you give me. The time and your detailed explanations. 

I have just one thing to ask : is it possible to make just a plugin for Goth Claire working with the tanned body ? I know it requires a lot of time on Photoshop ... but it would be really great if you manage to do it.
Thanks again for everything

On 7/24/2019 at 7:16 AM, lostzilla said:

Here's missing file:

Has anyone tried the Bad Cop v1.4 Pe.Med medic pink skin?

When I installed it, it isn't shiny like latex, but looks like the original Bad Cop fabric material on the skin and not shiny like latex?

Hello everyone. I'll have an strange problem that needs fixing.

I really like the looks of Daiemonics Umbrella Babe mod. But I have an strange texture problem with it even when I don't have any other mods installed. It looks like it is conflicting with the original Jacket outfits textures. Anyone have any idea how to fix it?

Heres the mod how it looks for me without any other mod installed:

20190810145121_1.jpg

5 hours ago, dormain said:

Hello everyone. I'll have an strange problem that needs fixing.

I really like the looks of Daiemonics Umbrella Babe mod. But I have an strange texture problem with it even when I don't have any other mods installed. It looks like it is conflicting with the original Jacket outfits textures. Anyone have any idea how to fix it?

Heres the mod how it looks for me without any other mod installed:

20190810145121_1.jpg

Nevermind! I was just being stupid. I've gotten too far in the game and Claire is wearing her Tank Top, not Jacket. Seemingly Tank Top isn't working with that mod. Gotta beat the game with Claire so I can equip only Jacket and use this wonderful mod all the way.

Im playing Leon campaign and i dont see in cinematics the mods of Claire, it's the deafault red jacket. 

How to get the mods of Claire Working in Leon campaign, i use mods that are applied to Elza Walker costume, Military costume and Noir costume. How to force to use a specific outfit of Claire in Leon Campaign  ?

Or is there an easy way to get an Elza Walker costume mod to work on Defaul Red jacket costume ?

10 hours ago, Fahren said:

Im playing Leon campaign and i dont see in cinematics the mods of Claire, it's the deafault red jacket. 

How to get the mods of Claire Working in Leon campaign, i use mods that are applied to Elza Walker costume, Military costume and Noir costume. How to force to use a specific outfit of Claire in Leon Campaign  ?

Or is there an easy way to get an Elza Walker costume mod to work on Defaul Red jacket costume ?

Are you on 2nd run?  The cutscene you see in the beginning is pre-rendered, so you won't see any costume change applied to it.  You will have to wait until you run into her in the police station.

Archived