Resident Evil 2 Remake Nude Claire (Request) [2] RELOADED

donwerve

25 minutes ago, lostzilla said:

I've been waiting for this for a long time! Thank you!

But i have a problem. When i installing the mod and trying to load my savegame, it keeps at 0% all the time. Do you know what's happening?

I am not sure, it is probably conflicting with some Claire mod costume you have installed that comes pre-packaged with Ada movement animations.

It works for me with the Ada animations if you install it over "AdaAnimationsForClaire-AprilFixV2"

3 hours ago, alphaZomega said:

I am not sure, it is probably conflicting with some Claire mod costume you have installed that comes pre-packaged with Ada movement animations.

It works for me with the Ada animations if you install it over "AdaAnimationsForClaire-AprilFixV2"

It's definitely not other mods problem. In fact, if i use "AdaAnimationsForClaire-AprilFixV2" i get the same crash.

The Ada's animation for Claire's mod i use only makes changes in "objectroot" folder, nothing in "sectionroot" folder has changed.

2 hours ago, Miguelbiersack said:

the mod does not work friend uninstall all the other mods and it still does not work :( I hope you can find a solution

1 hour ago, lostzilla said:

It's definitely not other mods problem. In fact, if i use "AdaAnimationsForClaire-AprilFixV2" i get the same crash.

The Ada's animation for Claire's mod i use only makes changes in "objectroot" folder, nothing in "sectionroot" folder has changed.

I dunno, it works for me. Does it work for anyone else or am I the only one? If you can get the BDSM Escape Run mod by DrSlumpX to work, then this Zoomed-Out Camera Mod should work too, because all it is is one single file isolated from the Escape Run mod called "natives\x64\objectroot\prefab\character\player\pl1000.pfb.16". It seems to replace the default Claire pl1000.pfb.16 file with a renamed and modified version of Ada's "pl2000.pfb.16" file. It also randomly seems to decide to make Claire's voice go all muted in-game too when you load, but only some of the time, it's weird.

Try uninstalling all mods and then deleting your "natives" folder from your RE2 game directory, then reinstalling the mod. Just uninstalling all mods from the modmanager usually still leaves a bunch of mod files still in there, and you have to delete them manually

59 minutes ago, alphaZomega said:

I dunno, it works for me. Does it work for anyone else or am I the only one? If you can get the BDSM Escape Run mod by DrSlumpX to work, then this Zoomed-Out Camera Mod should work too, because all it is is one single file isolated from the Escape Run mod called "natives\x64\objectroot\prefab\character\player\pl1000.pfb.16". It seems to replace the default Claire pl1000.pfb.16 file with a renamed and modified version of Ada's "pl2000.pfb.16" file. It also randomly seems to decide to make Claire's voice go all muted in-game too when you load, but only some of the time, it's weird.

Try uninstalling all mods and then deleting your "natives" folder from your RE2 game directory, then reinstalling the mod. Just uninstalling all mods from the modmanager usually still leaves a bunch of mod files still in there, and you have to delete them manually

I never got BDSM Escape Run mod to work. Same problem.

I removed all the mods, even "natives" folder, but it keeps happening. The only thing i have installed right now is the 16:10 patch, to enable 16:10 resolutions without black bars. It can be that? This patch generates a new re2_config.ini

On 8/18/2019 at 2:47 PM, Yuhsine said:

RE Trainer.exe maybe not a virus.

I don't think 空中铁匠 (Aerosmith) will be so bad.
So I managed to verify security...

I tried to execute using Sandboxie, but can't.

Trainer_1.jpg.db083fe873f1cb8093bb69e38b1f4d05.jpg

So I execute RE Trainer.exe directly.
No abnormalities found...

Trainer_2.jpg.10cef8758f3e4949ba5ce172d0eb50be.jpg

Really a game cheat program.
The author:flarejune
Original publishing Link:
https://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-5847746-1-1.html

Be judged as a virus...
Maybe because of EXE file protect.

(Google Translate)

Sorry, Translation may not be very good...?

Good to know. 

And on another note, good news so far regarding that Ada mod.

EDIT: Wow this is cheap, good stuff.  29¥=4.12USD Real Time Exchange Rates

13 hours ago, alphaZomega said:

I don't know about this mod if it works. Haven't tested yet. But BDSM Escape Run allways worked for me. Only thing what seems to be important is that you allways install the Ada Adimations Fix LAST! That way it works for me. This camera mod might not do it's trick 'cause it modifies the same file as Ada Animations Fix. Dunno. Need to test it when I got time.

1 hour ago, andreophile said:

@X8G7 can you ask your friend if he can buy Aerosmith's mods for me? That way I can share all those mods here as well.

I only had to pay $3 for the entire package since the file is 1GB apparently. My friend is uploading it right now as we speak. I can't ask him that man, it's someone I met in RE6 years ago and was a regular mercenaries partner.

600810070_18944778.289999988_W4B)3)Y3MLK3YTON6N6.png.e0f396b94fe2af0278706245f282afbd.png

EDIT: Apparently I am the first American with this MOD. It is copyrighted, and said I can't share it. I am giving my friend my word that I won't, sorry guys. I would feel bad since it looks like the author put in the work, and only charged so little for it. Would be better if you guys paid for it as well, support the author.

39 minutes ago, X8G7 said:

I only had to pay $3 for the entire package since the file is 1GB apparently. My friend is uploading it right now as we speak. I can't ask him that man, it's someone I met in RE6 years ago and was a regular mercenaries partner.

600810070_18944778.289999988_W4B)3)Y3MLK3YTON6N6.png.e0f396b94fe2af0278706245f282afbd.png

EDIT: Apparently I am the first American with this MOD. It is copyrighted, and said I can't share it. I am giving my friend my word that I won't, sorry guys. I would feel bad since it looks like the author put in the work, and only charged so little for it. Would be better if you guys paid for it as well, support the author.

Fine, I won't share. Can your friend help me buy the mods as well?

Aerosmith created the original mod. You can find it on the Nexus.
TheLombax42 further modified Aerosmiths work. You can find it at this post.

I created this in a day, and I am aware of some of the issues like the blood decals, which look terrible and I don't know how to fix. The breast physics seem to be controlled by the physics of a necklace and causes the breasts to lift away from the body in some poses. I could remove the physics, but then the breasts wont jiggle anymore, which is less ideal. I am, however, quite happy with the butt.

MegaBust_Nude_Claire_Biker.jpg

MegaBust_Nude_Claire_Biker2.jpg

MegaBust_Nude_Claire_Biker.rar

Just now, Miguelbiersack said:

what is the use of showing them if you will not share them anyway. on the other hand I am loading a few mega pay mods to be able to share them here

Don't do it.

Re-publishing paid mods is not allowed.

2 hours ago, Fahren said:

Explain how you did to pay it. I am ok to buy it but dont know how. I dont speaker chinese ans dont have Chinese number. Can you explain me how to do ? Thanks 

3 hours ago, andreophile said:

Fine, I won't share. Can your friend help me buy the mods as well?

My Chinese friend added the author to get all the details, then paid him. He also has a Paypal, so I paid my friend through Paypal. He was pretty much the middle man helping me out. I knew the guy for several years, it's not some random person I just met. I gave him my word that I won't share the mods. If you guys find a way to get the mods, they're very cheap... please don't leak them. 

44 minutes ago, X8G7 said:

My Chinese friend added the author to get all the details, then paid him. He also has a Paypal, so I paid my friend through Paypal. He was pretty much the middle man helping me out. I knew the guy for several years, it's not some random person I just met. I gave him my word that I won't share the mods. If you guys find a way to get the mods, they're very cheap... please don't leak them. 

Can you give us your chinese contact therefore we can deal with him ?

What is his mail or something else ?

Sharing is the purpose of this topic , so share your contact for people who want to buy this mod too

1 hour ago, Fahren said:

Can you give us your chinese contact therefore we can deal with him ?

What is his mail or something else ?

Sharing is the purpose of this topic , so share your contact for people who want to buy this mod too

I asked him, but he is not interested since he doesn't know you. The thing is, you will share the mods anyways I think. I posted that I was going to get these mods since I was going to share them here originally. But then I remembered it's breaking the rules here and I don't want to leak copyrighted mods. I shouldn't have talked about it honestly, it was my mistake, but it's a little too late now. I was just too anxious to get the mods, and excited at the same time.

Many of those Chinese modders publish a sample of their work to interest potential buyers looking for accessories or variants.

Sharing some Ada V swimwear variant would be productive for all parties, i think. 

I agree, nothing wrong with sharing screen shots to showcase the mods. If you guys are interested, I can post some nice high quality screen shots of the mods later.

And why is that? Those mods don't benefit from any known intellectual property rights. A photo would be prohibited for being able to buy in getty images?

If you get an image from Getty, then you may need to pay for it (depends on the image.)

Reposting an image that has to be paid, and you didn't is not an option.

If he's more intered can you give us th way to pay them. Because sharing your screen and telling us you're the only American to get is completely useless for all other members. If its breaking the rules I won't share it and will keep for myself. Just want to know how to buy it. But you're definitely not in a way of sharing. Too bad.

3 hours ago, X8G7 said:

I agree, nothing wrong with sharing screen shots to showcase the mods. If you guys are interested, I can post some nice high quality screen shots of the mods later.

I wasn't referring to screenshots, but to public versions so anyone can test if their mods are worth it or not.

Archived