On 4/30/2020 at 5:45 PM, t.ara said:

The Furniture is not the problem.

I need only the single animations.

You can not create hundreds of whippings to suiting furnitures-that´s too much work. ZAP has 1200 furnitures-maybe more.

For a furniture I need only one animation.

If you want to create more than one animation, the variation-stuff can only be called by a whipping script...but then the things become more complicated.

This has to be tested for one furniture only. If it works well, you could maybe add other more stages, then.

Whipping has still distance, touching is not really recommended-because we don´t all play same shapes. If a video shows a perfect touching, it is trimmed for the animation concerning the shapes.

We can not add new animations as behaviors and use them like existing attacks. We only can add IDLES, which can be fired by the furniture or by a suiting script for maybe some stages (what I mentioned higher).

You mentioned, you can add marks/audio in 3dsmax-where?....into an animation (which will work if played under FNIS as an IDLE?) This I do not believe.

Yes, we can only add sounds (FX) and decals by using a suiting script, then...think also about, that an NPC has to be INVITED if the player uses a furniture. This has to be made as a set-up together, then. If no NPC is available, the furniture will not cause such a function. This depends now on a good idea for a script.

I will add some examples to the pack and if modders use the stuff, they have to build up the wanted furnitures with the markers for their mods themselves.

Can a specific dialog be scripted in outside of the standard sounds and voices the repeat?

3 hours ago, Nymra said:

dafuq?

Get these mod and only press H to select anims and use spell to start sex...
Zaz Animation has nothing to do with all this. 

K. I'll give them ago. 
Unrelated question, when I got it to work before doing what you suggested, Cobalt only had 6 animations. I didn't see the chair one, or any using a hand spanking. And the Ruler one didn't work at all. They just stood meshed together.  

13 minutes ago, SpecificInter3sts said:

K. I'll give them ago. 
Unrelated question, when I got it to work before doing what you suggested, Cobalt only had 6 animations. I didn't see the chair one, or any using a hand spanking. And the Ruler one didn't work at all. They just stood meshed together.  

I will just make a wild guess that you are missing half the required mods and the one you have are installed incorrectly. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, SXLNETWORK said:

I'm sort of new to the skyrim lewd modding but what do they mean when they say "Run fnis" I know the mod but what do they mean by running it?

Edit: I am installing mods via Vortex

Register your animations with FNIS for users

• 1 month later...

First, props on trying this. I haven't had the nerve to attempt animations yet.

However, I have had a problem with a particular animation, "caning over a barrel." The mesh for the barrel appears to be missing which leads to some interesting reults:

Spoiler

enb 2020_07_18 14_19_32_27j.jpgenb 2020_07_18 14_19_59_58j.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
On 7/18/2020 at 8:32 PM, Psalam said:

First, props on trying this. I haven't had the nerve to attempt animations yet.

However, I have had a problem with a particular animation, "caning over a barrel." The mesh for the barrel appears to be missing which leads to some interesting reults:

Reveal hidden contents

enb 2020_07_18 14_19_32_27j.jpgenb 2020_07_18 14_19_59_58j.jpg

its not the barrle mesh missing but the texture path leading nowhere or texture is missing

1 hour ago, maxbishup said:

How to start animations, is there a spell? Love your work, thank you.

nearly all mods on this site start sex :D

try Sexlab Match Maker or Mass Match Maker for easy testing, tho

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/27/2021 at 7:56 AM, YojimboRatchet said:

Am I allowed to convert the latest pack into SE and then share it on the SE thread ?

i converted it for myself, not sure if it works or not yet, but thought i would ask if it was ok to share it, if someone wants to test it out for me

Yes, I would like to test SE version, you can share the converted version. You can cancel the share document if author wont allow to share. Besides, author last visit was December 27, 2020

Edited by 476137323@qq.com
On 8/27/2021 at 1:56 AM, YojimboRatchet said:

Am I allowed to convert the latest pack into SE and then share it on the SE thread ?

i converted it for myself, not sure if it works or not yet, but thought i would ask if it was ok to share it, if someone wants to test it out for me

dont expect the author to return, sadly :(

feel free to share the SE conversion. I updated mods of vanished authors, too, was not a problem really. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, chenjungege said:

I finally know what to do. In fact, I can't speak English. I thought sexlab and sexlab animation loader were the same thing

No worries. Happy to help when I can. And your English was good enough for me to understand and be able to help answer your question :)

• 5 months later...
6 hours ago, insertusername said:

Are the pillory and barrel animations supposed to not have a pillory and barrel or is something wrong?

Because some animation packs need furniture installed but this one is supposed to have the furniture as part of the animations right

Furniture should come all with the SLAL pack. Make sure the animated object esp is active in your LO (comes with the mod).

At least the spanking on bed animation has a missing texture (pillow), but everything else should show up.