On 4/27/2020 at 10:47 PM, Cobalt_Reptile said:

You should install SexLab and SLAnimLoader both, check my animations in Loader first (in MCM menu), and then you can run them in SexLab

I have all the mods installed for the mod and registered in slal animation just when I start a sex scene your animations are simply not there although they are registered and displayed even in sex lab animations

The animations are loaded in SLAL no problem, but when I open Sexlab Tools during a scene, they aren't there in the list. I'm guessing (wildly) that it's something to do with tags, but I don't know how to edit or change those.  SLATE is LE only and stops Skyrim from even starting for me.

Can anybody help? : )

Edit - Your anims although listed and registered in SLAL, don't appear in the Sexlab list. Should they? Screenshot attached.

Edit again sorry. They are there in Sexlab, it just didn't occur to me that they'd be on Page 3 when Page 1 was empty. Still can't access them in scenes though.

2020-04-29_143452.png

Try to use tag CobaltAnimations, also they have "spanking" tag). If you just click "register animations" in SLAnimLoader menu, all animations will be in the end of the list. And if you sort or rebuild animations in SexLab settings itself it sometimes makes chaotic list.

I'll make a video, but without sounds (my microphone is dead)

3 hours ago, NikiRandom said:

The animations are loaded in SLAL no problem, but when I open Sexlab Tools during a scene, they aren't there in the list. I'm guessing (wildly) that it's something to do with tags, but I don't know how to edit or change those.  SLATE is LE only and stops Skyrim from even starting for me.

Can anybody help? : )

Edit - Your anims although listed and registered in SLAL, don't appear in the Sexlab list. Should they? Screenshot attached.

Edit again sorry. They are there in Sexlab, it just didn't occur to me that they'd be on Page 3 when Page 1 was empty. Still can't access them in scenes though.

2020-04-29_143452.png

I have the same thing

On 6/18/2019 at 6:19 AM, Cobalt_Reptile said:

Unfortunatly not, yet(. I don't know how to add sounds and marks yet, but i'll try to do that.

My plans on future are

1) Make more animations for this mod, (new animations will be added rather soon)

2) Add marks, emotions, sounds to it

3) Also I plan to make something like quest or dialogue, where the player will say to NPC about whipping

Thanks) Yes, I also like it. We'll spank hole Skyrim!

Hello;-)

if you like, I can add your work into zap.

Zap offers different ways to add suiting animations to dedicated furnitures.

1 hour ago, Cobalt_Reptile said:

Yes)) you can do it)

That´s really very nice:-)

I try to create "whipping-markers" of them-means that you can place them to the dedicated furnitures.

big help would be, IF I could get your WORKING files so to see the animations with their directions and distances.

Anyway can I only work with 3dsmax-files if available. In that case I can create EDITOR-MARKERS for Creation Kit and so the users can place them to ALL furnitures, they maybe are suiting to. If they become a furniture, they can get a special script, so that we could maybe add decals and audio as well. The audio won´t syncronise ideal, but I personally think it´s a marginal MISTAKE then. I also can add them as LOOSE IDLES and then CREATE official IDLE-MARKERS of them-in that case is the question, if they can be stopped again by the engine-i guess in the latest FNIS version, I saw it was working-I had dances, which I made starting on IDLE-MARKERS, which also stopped again. Anyway are this animations ideal for furnitures, because we can add scripts and equip the NPCs easily. Scripts can really add audio and decals-we can ask if pamatronics can do that.

Pics show the existing marker of zap with switched-off editor-marker, so that it becomes visible ingame for some adjustment. This is one of the right hand single-attack animation. In the past I could not equip the weapon, in between it´s no problem. The weapon can be equipped as Animated Object or by script.

Weapons have their own collision and to me it´s the question, if this collision is causing decals (i did not notice that it works automatically with this furniture), or if it is caused by the attack....I can examinate this again.

TESV 2014-12-01 18-18-41-85.jpg

TESV 2014-12-01 18-18-42-73.jpg

TESV 2014-12-01 18-18-40-60.jpg

TESV 2017-11-08 20-43-27-82.jpg

TESV 2017-11-08 20-43-28-79.jpg

TESV 2017-11-08 20-43-29-74.jpg

TESV 2017-11-08 20-43-26-81.jpg

TESV 2017-11-08 20-43-24-41.jpg

TESV 2017-11-08 20-43-25-19.jpg

21 hours ago, iggypop1 said:

This is maybe possible with a dedicated script inside of a whipping-furniture-I ask pamatronics for a small script. It´s also important, that we have a condition, so if a furniture with a linked marker is used, that an NPC is entering the marker and "treats" the player, or another NPC..i can´t imagine that this is difficult.

I work only in 3ds max (hate blender)). There is a problem, that i deleted some working files (now I have files for pillory caning, single bed, and the last animation, "bad girl", but it uses no furniture). But! I have an idea. I can create independent single whipping animation for different types of furniture in your pack. As I know, unlike SexLab animations, IDLE anims don't need a lot of stages. Also I'll create different types of whipping for every furniture - with different hardnes and whip different body parts (I mean - not only ass spanking, but also back, stomach, feets, hands).. I'll send you 3dsmax and hkx file). It would be great if you tell me what furniture you'd like to use firstly

38 minutes ago, Cobalt_Reptile said:

I work only in 3ds max (hate blender)). There is a problem, that i deleted some working files (now I have files for pillory caning, single bed, and the last animation, "bad girl", but it uses no furniture). But! I have an idea. I can create independent single whipping animation for different types of furniture in your pack. As I know, unlike SexLab animations, IDLE anims don't need a lot of stages. Also I'll create different types of whipping for every furniture - with different hardnes and whip different body parts (I mean - not only ass spanking, but also back, stomach, feets, hands).. I'll send you 3dsmax and hkx file). It would be great if you tell me what furniture you'd like to use firstly

Yeah......thats the spirit.........?❤️

1 hour ago, Cobalt_Reptile said:

An Idle animation will not play suitable sounds or produce suitable whip marks. 

I still think the best way to impplement furniture spanking is via the combat system. 

So we need a combat mod that detects spanking "weapons" and has special animations made for them. 
We also need to disable power attacks for that and we need to add more whip mark decals for different spanking tools (I think some in fact exist already). 

Everything else will only produce a silent, boring NPC standing there, whipping air :(

29 minutes ago, Nymra said:

I still think the best way to impplement furniture spanking is via the combat system. 

So we need a combat mod that detects spanking "weapons" and has special animations made for them. 
We also need to disable power attacks for that and we need to add more whip mark decals for different spanking tools (I think some in fact exist already). 

Everything else will only produce a silent, boring NPC standing there, whipping air :(

Ah ok idles do nothing......marks sound.......so its ZAZ markers with scripted sound and marks?

I know how to add marks, sounds in 3ds max, and can add files in CK to Skyrim, but I have no idea how to make working together animation+sound+marks. I thought to use an example from SexLab, just change (or add) sounds of strickes as voices added, may be the sound should be attached to the male (punisher) actor, marks....well they can appear as cum effect. It's long work to do). But it continues

9 hours ago, Nymra said:

This is not possible with FNIS.

Furniture "spanking" can not be added as "combat"-i call that weapon attack. Using weapon attack for whipping is not ideal. Weapon attacks cause an enemy as result.This is not necessary. Because the whipping was created in the past always by such attack must not mean that it is the best in future. This sort of whipping is only possible in form of ai-packs and needs to locate furnitures, which needs cell-scanning, info of the furniture and to pose the whipper into the correct angle. I have seen only one mod, which could (mostly) do this with some few furnitures in a well working way. This is mostly not skyrim-compatible, sorry. Normally has such a whipping to be implemented inside of an IDLE marker or inside of a furniture. Anyway is in that case a new animation-behavior necessary. Parts of such behavior contain audio and also decal-generation...which is randomly added to skin, -of course!...any form of audio is always in syncronisation with the animation-which needs such a behavior. And if you want to syncronize paired animation, you need a furniture for different npcs with a script.

A weapon-attack mod, which shall detect weapons to select special animations on base on the existing skyrim animation behavior is not possible, because you can not edit the tesv.exe, nor can you edit the existing behavior of the humanoide animations, not for female, and not for males.

If I even could do that what mentioned above, would I never mix weapon attacks with erotic whipping stuff. It has nothing to do with each other.

And only some few questers can handle the build in zap pillory-penetrations and the zap-intern whipping-AI-pack. It´s time for a more better working alternative, which is really working without penetrating the engine more than necessary.

9 hours ago, Cobalt_Reptile said:

The Furniture is not the problem.

I need only the single animations.

You can not create hundreds of whippings to suiting furnitures-that´s too much work. ZAP has 1200 furnitures-maybe more.

For a furniture I need only one animation.

If you want to create more than one animation, the variation-stuff can only be called by a whipping script...but then the things become more complicated.

This has to be tested for one furniture only. If it works well, you could maybe add other more stages, then.

Whipping has still distance, touching is not really recommended-because we don´t all play same shapes. If a video shows a perfect touching, it is trimmed for the animation concerning the shapes.

We can not add new animations as behaviors and use them like existing attacks. We only can add IDLES, which can be fired by the furniture or by a suiting script for maybe some stages (what I mentioned higher).

You mentioned, you can add marks/audio in 3dsmax-where?....into an animation (which will work if played under FNIS as an IDLE?) This I do not believe.

7 hours ago, iggypop1 said:

Ah ok idles do nothing......marks sound.......so its ZAZ markers with scripted sound and marks?

Yes, we can only add sounds (FX) and decals by using a suiting script, then...think also about, that an NPC has to be INVITED if the player uses a furniture. This has to be made as a set-up together, then. If no NPC is available, the furniture will not cause such a function. This depends now on a good idea for a script.

I will add some examples to the pack and if modders use the stuff, they have to build up the wanted furnitures with the markers for their mods themselves.

• 3 weeks later...

I can't get the animations to start.

Colbalt are registered with Sexlab, they're the only animations I have selected. 

Zaz Animations don't have them listed. Outside of 0sex, follow me for sex, and other such things, Zaz is what I usually use. 

Figured it out. I'm an idiot. 

Solution for me was Selecting actor with N, going to edit animations in Sex lab, selecting the animation and hitting the start animation or whatever button. 

Took me far longer than it should have to figure that out. 

My followers in Skyrim wanted me to tell you, they hate you. 
But don't mind them. They're just cranky since they know they're in for a leathering after their corner time.  

58 minutes ago, SpecificInter3sts said:

I can't get the animations to start.

Colbalt are registered with Sexlab, they're the only animations I have selected. 

Zaz Animations don't have them listed. Outside of 0sex, follow me for sex, and other such things, Zaz is what I usually use. 

Figured it out. I'm an idiot. 

Solution for me was Selecting actor with N, going to edit animations in Sex lab, selecting the animation and hitting the start animation or whatever button. 

Took me far longer than it should have to figure that out. 

My followers in Skyrim wanted me to tell you, they hate you. 
But don't mind them. They're just cranky since they know they're in for a leathering after their corner time.  

dafuq?

Get these mod and only press H to select anims and use spell to start sex...
Zaz Animation has nothing to do with all this.