On 6/22/2019 at 7:31 PM, MetZwerg said:

spanking  and even more whipping just needs more love in skyrim....

so  great work! love it.....

but the textures on the "H-Pillory" are missing... 

keep it up, as i can´t wait to see more spanking animations....

Edit:

Some textures on the bed are missing too

Thanks for the reply) I've checked textures again, you can download new version, I think, now it will be alright.

On 6/30/2019 at 1:08 AM, MetZwerg said:

Hmmm now the H-Pillory is not purple anymore,   now it´s completely invisible.... 

sometimes objects can disappear during any scene, I also have such problem with animations with objects (not only with my own)

2 hours ago, Cobalt_Reptile said:

Sorry for a long waiting! I hope that soon I'll add some new animations.

Actually I try to create any system for punishments, but it works very bad yet.

What are you trying to do? 

I think the best approach would be to combine static poses for the player (like from Zaz) and a function for the NPC to hit him with regular attacks.

Biggest problem: 
- NPC using power attacks (they miss and walk past)
- NPCs miss a lot
- Combat mods have impact on such a system

- not very dynamic 

Advantages:
- Marks

- Hit sounds 
- does not require additional FNIS animations

One thing I wonder for a long time now, if it would be possible to make complex scenes for such stuff that take existing animations from the game and put them to new use.

Some mods already do that (put in plug -> player bends and shows ass, NPC bends forward like with lock pick animation -> perfect and zero new FNIS animation required).

There are literally thousands of unused animations in ZAZ 8+ (nobody will ever use them in mods) and in DD Framework and in the base game. You just need to put them together like LEGO. 
I just say that because I ve seen that in mods already, so it has to be possible. 

Here is a lengthy thread I made that has a similar topic.

2 hours ago, Nymra said:

What are you trying to do? 

I think the best approach would be to combine static poses for the player (like from Zaz) and a function for the NPC to hit him with regular attacks.

Biggest problem: 
- NPC using power attacks (they miss and walk past)
- NPCs miss a lot
- Combat mods have impact on such a system

- not very dynamic 

Advantages:
- Marks

- Hit sounds 
- does not require additional FNIS animations

One thing I wonder for a long time now, if it would be possible to make complex scenes for such stuff that take existing animations from the game and put them to new use.

Some mods already do that (put in plug -> player bends and shows ass, NPC bends forward like with lock pick animation -> perfect and zero new FNIS animation required).

There are literally thousands of unused animations in ZAZ 8+ (nobody will ever use them in mods) and in DD Framework and in the base game. You just need to put them together like LEGO. 
I just say that because I ve seen that in mods already, so it has to be possible. 

Here is a lengthy thread I made that has a similar topic.

I think about using SexLab idea for the begining, may be for the first step there wil be any hotkey to match NPC, choose roles for acting persons, and then play animation, just clicking on avaliable variant. Add sound to the shouting person isn't a great problem, a sound of a strike - is match harder. About marks, may be for the first time it can be just red ass or other part of body in the end of animation (like cum in sex animation).

Now I'm working with next animation it will be whipping on Torture Pole, I hope that i'll finish it soon). Next idea of animation will be like a scenario of a short film..,captured pray, straggle, punishment...Well

I also like OSA system, it's rather tasty, but unfortunatly you should click for every slap...Nobody thing about fetishists(

2 hours ago, Cobalt_Reptile said:

I think about using SexLab idea for the begining, may be for the first step there wil be any hotkey to match NPC, choose roles for acting persons, and then play animation, just clicking on avaliable variant. Add sound to the shouting person isn't a great problem, a sound of a strike - is match harder. About marks, may be for the first time it can be just red ass or other part of body in the end of animation (like cum in sex animation).

Now I'm working with next animation it will be whipping on Torture Pole, I hope that i'll finish it soon). Next idea of animation will be like a scenario of a short film..,captured pray, straggle, punishment...Well

I also like OSA system, it's rather tasty, but unfortunatly you should click for every slap...Nobody thing about fetishists(

Hm, so you make a Sexlab addon? Sounds great! 
If possible, might I suggest, that you add a more detailed way to choose voice files? I miss something where I can select voice types by hotkey for example. 
This would allow us to create a screaming voice set and then switch to it for such animations.

did you check out "Spank that ass" mod by monoman? he has something like that which adds textures when slapped. 
maybe you dont need to make the same work again? 

yeah. ppl dont know too much about BDSM and fetish sadly :(
And I cannot make scripts... darn :(

love the "aftercare" at the end....

your animations are great....

i use then as "foreplay" and "main course (consensual)"  ,

but as much as i love the aftercare, it breaks the immersion for the aggressive setting...

any chance to see a second set of them with just another spanking-round instead of the aftercare?

or maybe the character standing weeping and the attacker laughing...

so there would be versions for spanking in consensual and non-con animations that would fit the topics...

anyway thanks for the new animation...

4 hours ago, MetZwerg said:

love the "aftercare" at the end....

your animations are great....

i use then as "foreplay" and "main course (consensual)"  ,

but as much as i love the aftercare, it breaks the immersion for the aggressive setting...

any chance to see a second set of them with just another spanking-round instead of the aftercare?

or maybe the character standing weeping and the attacker laughing...

so there would be versions for spanking in consensual and non-con animations that would fit the topics...

anyway thanks for the new animation...

you can change that yourself.
Just delete the after care anim file and modify the JSON file. 
You could also just duplicate the stage before the "aftercare" and just rename it the same (might be the easiest way) 

rerun fnis afterwards. also you need to repeat the step for every update. 

yep, i thought about that, but it would delete the aftercare, but i would like to have both versions, with and without aftercare wich would be more fitting for aggressive and consensual animations...

and as i said before, i love the aftercare in the consensual and foreplay animations..

On 6/22/2019 at 1:18 AM, yyjddgr3 said:
Why don't we make the swing motion bigger? The current motion seems to be just tapping.

Jup, the actor looks a bit lazy. however, it is your first mod, so no claim about that. but when you progress, you may rework that handshake.

pillories missing

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ver.1.24

Missing AnimFile SpankingOnBarrel_A1_S1.hkx for character, mod CobaltAnimations
Missing AnimFile SpankingOnBarrel_A1_S2.hkx for character, mod CobaltAnimations
Missing AnimFile SpankingOnBarrel_A1_S3.hkx for character, mod CobaltAnimations
Missing AnimFile SpankingOnBarrel_A1_S4.hkx for character, mod CobaltAnimations
Missing AnimFile SpankingOnBarrel_A1_S5.hkx for character, mod CobaltAnimations
Missing AnimFile SpankingOnBarrel_A1_S6.hkx for character, mod CobaltAnimations
 6 possible consistence issues

You've done some nice work here, Cobalt_Reptile.  I encourage you to post a few more screen shots so people can see more of the interesting animations that you've done.

I like that the tone of your animations is like that of bondage play between lovers, rather than something harsh from a medieval dungeon.  It's different, and the tender after-care at the end of some of them is a good touch. 

However, as some people already commented, some of the caning animations are a little too gentle, like light taps.  I think a submissive would want to feel more of a sting.  It's mostly the side-to-side caning that looks too soft, where the motion is from the wrist.  It would look better if the swing came from the elbow or the shoulder.  The up-and-down caning looks more appropriate because the swing is from the elbow.

I liked the ruler punishment.  Because it uses no furniture, it could be used anywhere and look appropriate.  I personally like this kind of animation that does not cause furniture to magically appear.  It's easier to integrate into a game without a special scene. 

I noted a few problems.  Please don't be discouraged by this list. 

The esp file has an unnecessary dependence on Dawnguard, Dragonborn, and Hearthfires.  Cleaning with TES5Edit removed all master files except Skyrim and SexLab.

Caning On Barrel:  Barrel is not visible.

Ruler:  The third stage alignment is a little off.  It looks like it's supposed to by striking the pussy but the ruler is going into the the leg instead.  Or if it's supposed to be striking the leg, the ruler should hit flat, not go into the leg.  You might consider striking the breasts with the ruler instead.

Ruler:  The last stage looks wrong.  The person with the ruler bends down and touches something but the victim stays standing.  I think you meant the victim to sit down at the end and be consoled, but that doesn't happen.

High Pillory Paddle:  Pillory is not visible.

Whip On Bed:  In the last stage when the victim hugs a pillow, the pillow that her head is on has no texture (purple).

14 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

Ruler:  The third stage alignment is a little off.  It looks like it's supposed to by striking the pussy but the ruler is going into the the leg instead.  Or if it's supposed to be striking the leg, the ruler should hit flat, not go into the leg.  You might consider striking the breasts with the ruler instead.

the pussy spanking has to stay....

but i agree on the breastspanking idea...

Thanks for your advices), now I'm going to make also animation for tree actors such as spanking in two hands. May be later there will be breast spanking also, some more feet and pussy punishments. Zaz Pack is huge, also there is a lot of good furniture in Skyrim wich should be used).

On the one hand it's easier to make animation without furniture, i don't need to add any objects and place them correctly in scence. But, on the other hand, there is not a lot of scenario types for punishments without furniture. I have some ideas for it, but not a lot).

May be also, later I make apunishment for the fun or something like that) and couple of animations which will look more like medieval execution. Now it is rather soft and looks more like BDSM playing, I agree with it.