Sorlis Balarn's Treasure SE

View File

Sorlis Balarn's Treasure SE

I did NOT create this mod. I simply converted it for use with Skyrim Special Edition.

That honor belongs to @aravis7 who Graciously gave me his consent to share it with you!

All I did was optimize the meshes, and textures for SE, convert the animations and save the esp's to Form 44.

The following copied from aravis7 original LE version upload and edited:

About This File

The mod is back, thanks to komotor who allowed me to upload the required animations : )

This is a little dungeon/quest mod designed to take advantage of komotor machines animations in a lore friendly way. To begin, talk to Julia, an archeologist looking for adventures, who rests in a small camp, south of Darklight tower in the Rift.
In addition, finishing the quest will offer you a nice dwemer styled house and a permanent lover similar to the ones from amorous adventures. Be aware though that the outcome of the mod will depend on your speechcraft skill^^.

Very important: please add bBorderRegionsEnabled=0 in your C:\Users\username\Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\Skyrim.ini file, under [general]. Otherwise the quest won't progress normally, since it will require you to go beyond the game borders. If you have Mod Organizer, you also need to modify your Skyrim.ini in the profile directory.

This mod also has many fade to black, so if you want them to work, make sure that your enb uses ApplyGameColorCorrection.

Requirements:

Sexlab SE 
Dawnguard

Anubs animation pack SE (kiss scene)  

Beyond Skyrim - Bruma SE

FNIS SE and SLAL SE (run FNIS before loading the mod and tick the animations in SLAL MCM menu)

If you have komotor animation pack SE installed, place this mod below in the load order.

Credits:

Machines animations from komotor: https://komanim.art/  Many thanks for your help : )
Witcher 2 - Nilfgaardian Mage Outfit by WesleyWalesAnderson :https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37012/?
Morrowind Dwemer Resources by David Brasher and Enter_77 : https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/76379/?
Dwarven Colossus - Mihail Monsters and Animals (Mihail immersive add-ons - ESO) by Mihail Romanov: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/82055/?
Dwarven Bikini Armor by nisekoflio:https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/76214/?

If you enjoy my conversion work and would like to toss a coin to my coffee fund, you can visit my Patreon ~ Nomkaz

What's New in Version SE 1.06

SE Released on 6-15-2019 4pm

*Meshes and Textures optimized using Cathderal Assets Optimizer

* Animations converted to SE format

* Both ESPs converted to Form 44

Released Yesterday at 01:16 PM

• 1.06: The mod now contains required machine animations. Don't forget to run FNIS and activate animations in SLAL MCM
  • 1.05: Finally added a patch for BS bruma (to have the balcony on Cyrodiil). A few other minor things.
  • 1.04: fixed a bug probably introduced in 1.03, sorry about that
  • 1.03: fixed the first objective and minor details
  • 1.02: Minor bugfix
  • 1.01: added a SEQ file

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    06/15/2019
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexLab SE, FNIS SE, Anubs Animations SE, SLAL SE, Beyond Skyrim-Bruma SE
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i need help, the thing with  bBorderRegionsEnabled=0 doesn't work for me. i tried to put it in the skyrim.ini, then i tried to put it in a skyrimcutom.ini and the last thing i tried was to use a "mod". but nothing worked. and yes i wrote it under [general]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/21/2019 at 11:17 AM, CT99 said:

For some reason the newest version is says it's missing the bsassets.esm and the bsheartland.esm, does this version need Bruma installed to work?

Same issue here. Also getting a cyclical dependency error between the two esps. xedit/loot say they each list the other as a master. looking into this.

On 9/30/2019 at 10:05 AM, Opfatier said:

i've fixed my problem. the problem that the lift doesn't work was that the borders wasn't disabled (doesn't work for me with the skyrim.ini).

i've donwloaded "Skyrim Borders Disabled - SSE-Edition (esp-Version)"  and now it works

Nice. I use Vortex, and had problems finding the correct ini file to update.

I'll just downloaded the mod, and will give it a try.

Forum for the LE version had a comment stating how to use the console to set the variable in-game, and I was dreading trying to find that needle in a haystack, again. :)

On 10/27/2019 at 11:28 AM, freddycheeba said:

Same issue here. Also getting a cyclical dependency error between the two esps. xedit/loot say they each list the other as a master. looking into this.

And along with BSassets.esm and BSheartland.esm, SSEEdit is also saying I'm also missing SorlisBaranBSBrumaPatch.esm as a mssing master.

So the "BS" is for "Beyond Skyrim"??

And since the masters are missing, SSEEdit won't let me open the files... How big of a download is Beyond Skyrim: Bruma?? :)

EDIT: oh well, at least I can see what Bruma is like. :)

The recursive reference to to the masters in the komotor.esp have kicked my butt. Can't open in SSEEdit because of the recursion. Can't open in CK because of the recursive masters. And just trying to delete the reference with a text editor left me with a file not recognized as a plugin.

I have Bruma installed, and the Bruma patch from the download page for the Skyrim LE version of this mod - so as soon as a edited version of the komotor.esp is available I'll be able to give this mod a try in SE (I've enjoyed playing the LE version, in the past).

On 8/20/2019 at 4:20 AM, Opfatier said:

i need help, the thing with  bBorderRegionsEnabled=0 doesn't work for me. i tried to put it in the skyrim.ini, then i tried to put it in a skyrimcutom.ini and the last thing i tried was to use a "mod". but nothing worked. and yes i wrote it under [general]

are you using mod organizer? you want to disable profile-specific ini's in the profile settings, especially if youre also trying to use the beth.ini tool (dont run it from within mo2)

8 hours ago, yseraboy said:

And along with BSassets.esm and BSheartland.esm, SSEEdit is also saying I'm also missing SorlisBaranBSBrumaPatch.esm as a mssing master.

[•••]

And since the masters are missing, SSEEdit won't let me open the files

[•••]

i think if you create an empty esp with the required filename, xedit should let you open it and see what the problem is

On 11/6/2019 at 11:41 AM, Tr_veller said:

I edited KomAnimObjectSBT.esp in Creation Kit to remove it

Open CK up

Set the above as the active file

Wait for ages while it loads up

File, data

Highlight active file

Look to the right hand side and pick the master you want to remove and hit CTL-Delete

Save.

Just confirming this works at the moment

KomAnimObjectsSBT.esp 27.65 kB · 2 downloads SorlisBalarnTreasure.esp 956.12 kB · 2 downloads

Damn, I wish I wasn't such a CK noob. :)

I just [10-min ago] tried to set it as the active file, and the CK gave warning messages about the masters and aborted loading the files so I couldn't edit them.

Thanks for this.