On 10/6/2020 at 4:00 PM, nomkaz said:

It 100% does rely on Bruma if you install the Bruma Patch, same as this one. If you don't want that aspect, disable the Bruma patch. I included it in the download because you lose out without it.

So you are saying that this mod only requires BS: Bruma if you download the patch as well? Does that mean that the main part of the mod should not be requiring BS: Bruma then?

23 hours ago, AerosDragonewt99 said:

So you are saying that this mod only requires BS: Bruma if you download the patch as well? Does that mean that the main part of the mod should not be requiring BS: Bruma then?

It shouldn't, but it might have BS-Bruma as a Master. 

• 4 months later...

If you have a problem with Bruma esps being necessary as a masters and Creation Kit just refusing to work (It crashed 100% after I tried to set files as active so I couldn't use the method that appeared in this thread before) you can delete masters by downloading Bruma, running SSEEdit, Rightclicking the esps and choosing "Clean Masters (=Remove all unused Masters)" option. It seems like Nomkaz accidentally added those to/forgot to remove them from esps that don't use them (which is fine everyone makes mistakes) so SSEEdit will remove them automatically.

It requires downloading Bruma which takes a while if you don't have Nexus premium but it's worth if that's the only thing that works. If you don't want Bruma you can just uninstall it after the whole operation and everything should be fine and dandy or at least it was for me.

Edit: OUTDATED, the most recent update fixed this issue.

Download the new upload(s). 

What's New in Version 1.06

Released Just now

* NOT a Version Update

* Fresh Conversion.

* ESL-ified the patches.

* BS-Bruma no longer flagged as a Master for the main mod.

* Extracted Facegen included in main mod

7 hours ago, Melanchtor said:

Does ist still overlap with LOTD? Can't play it with LOTD installed.

Where does it overlap with LOTD? I just checked, it looks like both mods change rkund in the same place, so that may be a catastrophic conflict. I'm not sure how to patch that, as I don't know what LOTD is doing to that worldspace. Maybe @aravis7 can come up with a patch?

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, YojimboRatchet said:

i cannot seem to find this camp where Julia is. Darklight tower rests against a massive cliff, and i have run all around trying to find this camp to no avail. where is this camp and how to i get to it from darklight tower ?

North and west down the mountain from DL Tower. Serval other mod edit this region, so it can also be that another mod has overwritten the camp. But if that's the case you'd probably get a CTD in that area. imo it needs a map marker ;p

7 hours ago, nomkaz said:

North and west down the mountain from DL Tower. Serval other mod edit this region, so it can also be that another mod has overwritten the camp. But if that's the case you'd probably get a CTD in that area. imo it needs a map marker ?

north and west ? the description says "south" from the towers. never got a CTD, but i'll try it again with the new directions. thanks. and yes map marker would be nice lol

1 hour ago, YojimboRatchet said:

north and west ? the description says "south" from the towers. never got a CTD, but i'll try it again with the new directions. thanks. and yes map marker would be nice lol

Downhill form it, so north, south is uphill

6 hours ago, YojimboRatchet said:

definitely not finding or seeing anything down the hill north up to the river, and neither west or east. so i am not sure what's what. is there maybe a screenshot someone can post, with a marking of where the camp is ? that would be quite helpful. thank you.

Are you giving the mod time to load? You'll only see her camp, once you go into her camp she shows up... if I remember correctly. It's been a while since I had this mod in my LO.

On 3/27/2021 at 9:54 PM, nomkaz said:

Are you giving the mod time to load? You'll only see her camp, once you go into her camp she shows up... if I remember correctly. It's been a while since I had this mod in my LO.

actually i figured it out, or rather, figured out where the camp and is "sort of" how to get there.

the camp is actually not north from the DL Tower, but south-west from it. it's actually inbetween the Orc camp and the DL tower, closer to the Orc camp. it's on a mountain ledge high up, and so far i have not been able to find a viable path to get there from the ground, or even from the top of DL tower (after clearing it). i am still looking for a viable path, but nothing so far.

perhaps when this mod is updated, creating a mountain path somewhow to get to the camp from the ground would be something worthwhile to consider.

i did however manage to get there using console command

player.moveto xx00198b (xx is the number of the mod from the mod load order)

so far, i am enjoying this quest, it's kind of fun, albeit very linear and simple. i am at the big boss fight against the construct, and he's tough as hell lol. the only "glitch" i found so far, cause me to reload a save. and that's when you cross the bridges to get to the first platform with the 3 falmers. the falmers ended up pushing me off the platform, and i fell below. and there is no way to get out the bottom anywhere. only way is to reload to a previous save and redo the platform / bridges without falling down.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/17/2021 at 12:08 AM, nomkaz said:

Where does it overlap with LOTD? I just checked, it looks like both mods change rkund in the same place, so that may be a catastrophic conflict. I'm not sure how to patch that, as I don't know what LOTD is doing to that worldspace. Maybe @aravis7 can come up with a patch?

Starts with the entrance elevator door being locked. At the end of the first floor the next elevators can't be used. The animations of the dwemer machine did not really work.

• 4 months later...

Bugs:

• Early on, in the first bedchamber area, there's a ruined book that is 'stealing' if you take it.
  • Later on, there is a 2nd book in the city with the same issue.
  • The animations aren't playing for me.  When I or Julia attempt to use one of the machines, we are teleported elsewhere (I was teleported down below, near the bathing area).
  • 1 month later...
On 3/16/2021 at 4:08 PM, nomkaz said:

I just found this on the Nexus. Unofficial Legacy of the Dragonborn and Beyond Skyrim Bruma Synergy Patch. Although it's unofficial, Icecreamassassin gave the ok.

• 1 month later...

So I totally want to install this mod... and it requires Beyond Bruma, which I don't have. I'm under the impression that a whole lot of mods need patches of various sorts to make the game less janky, so I'm a little apprehensive about adding Beyond Bruma at this point... but I also want to.

How many of the common SL mods require (and have) Bruma patches to work? Are there any that will be definitely broken at this point?

I'll also have to figure out what the impact is on the rest of my non-SL modlist... does anyone have any advice?

On 3/15/2021 at 2:36 AM, nomkaz said:

Download the new upload(s). 

What's New in Version 1.06

Released Just now

* NOT a Version Update

* Fresh Conversion.

* ESL-ified the patches.

* BS-Bruma no longer flagged as a Master for the main mod.

* Extracted Facegen included in main mod

Lol... so somehow I missed this post. I should be able to play this with BS-Bruma... perfect :)

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/31/2022 at 5:57 AM, Encogt said:

Nope. I tried looking for the animation and could not find it.

Here's a fix. Overwrite KomAnimMachineScript2.pex with the file in this archive.

KomAnimMachineScript2.7z

The problem is that the original version of the script provides more actors to SexLab than the animation actually needs. Apparently SexLab used to accept and ignore extra actors, but these days it says "oh, the animation I was asked to play isn't a match for these actors, I'll pick a different animation that is." And so we see a random animation which doesn't even look right since the extra actors the script provided are invisible.

Edited by murfk
Further explanation