• 2 weeks later...

Does this mod let you automatically swap to an alternate outfit when the rape scene starts? I'm asking because I'd like to use the following outfit for my character and it has a torn bodysuit as an alternate costume.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/53728

It'd be so hot if the rapist, instead of just stripping my character naked, were to rip open her bodysuit and rape her while she's still partially clothed.

I haven't played Skyrim in years, nor have I touched SE yet, so I wouldn't know if this is a feature or not.

20 hours ago, Hasan1231234 said:

hey guys it can be too late for that but i have a problem when my follower get knocked down by a hostile npc or npcs only one of them rapes her no threesome or something any fix or help?

Yes, this always happens to me too. The other NPC typically goes about their day, cooking, sitting, eating.

Also my character is Kara. How am I supposed to capture myself?

The Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2023.12.12 - 23.14.01.35.png

I know this mod isn't active but I'm posting in the hopes that someone has a solution to this. I can't get Babo's(or Bakafactory) group animations to be included in a scene with Defeat. It doesn't matter what tags I have for group scenes. With no tags, I get all kinds of animations, except Babo's, and with aggressive tags everything I have in the aggressive group department except Babo's group animations, even if they have Aggressive and AggressiveDefault tags.

The only way I have found to enable them is by changing tag mid-scene to aggressive with SexLab Tools.

Edited by RoninDog
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Tomfool13 said:

Anyone know a way to make defeat see the other mods that connect too it when I scan for loaded compatible mods is says there is none of them. I do have all of them. Cleaning and reinstalling has not worked yet.

Any chance you might provide any helpful info at all? Do we have to play "guess the mod"? Oh sweet...Lemme go first....oh, wait..

Edited by UsernameTaken666
On 12/26/2023 at 1:04 AM, UsernameTaken666 said:

Any chance you might provide any helpful info at all? Do we have to play "guess the mod"? Oh sweet...Lemme go first....oh, wait..

Figured it out on my own, thank you for your generous support.

After I reregistered animations in Sexlab my change animation menu (where you press "0" while it plays) stopped working, it just pauses the game and there's no menu!

I tried reinstalling the mod but nothing changes, I suspect it filters out the animations for some reason so there are none it can show

don't know for sure

Anyone had this issue before? Any ideas how to fix that?

Edited by gft

I have an issue with the mod, when the NPC kills another NPC their weapon is bugged. They can't reequip it and don't attack again, is there a mod I can install to fix this, screenshot https://ibb.co/v41TpF4, that's when they do a finishing move on the npc.

also I disabled creature animation but somehow when a creature/druagr defeats an npc they go to the knock phase instead of just finishing them off like vanilla skyrim

Want to resolve first issue more.

This thread seems dead in replies but I'll post just incase.

Everything is working but I use to be able to surrender to Guards and they would assault my character, now they just try to arrest me and if I choose to keep fighting so I can try and surrender again my char never surrenders. Why aren't the guards being recognised as potential attackers like they use to, is there an option I've missed?

On 7/17/2020 at 8:01 AM, Potato_Skill said:

I'm experiencing some sort of a weird bug. I'm playing as a male aggressor, whenever I pick the "Rape" option, the stripping animation plays, the victim gets undressed but then my PC just stands there. Until I hit the "~" key to open console then everything continues as usual. It's reproducible. "Start Rape" > "stripping animation plays" > "victim undressed" > "PC stands there awkwardly" > "~ to bring up the console" > "Playing XYZ animation on the top left corner of the screen" > "everything carries on as they should"

It's not like the mod is not functioning or broken completely (I hope so). It's just an extra step for the animation to start. Anyone might have a clue what's happening on my end?

Reveal hidden contents

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
SexLab.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
SkyUI_SE.esp
iNeed.esp
iNeed - Extended.esp
Mortal Enemies.esp
NAT.esp
PC Head Tracking - MCM.esp
PC Head Tracking - Patch.esp
trulyundeadSE.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
CBBE.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
iHUD.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
FNIS.esp
TKDodge.esp
Visible Favorited Gear.esp
Smilodon - Combat of Skyrim.esp
AI Overhaul.esp
ZIA_Complete Pack.esp
DiversifyingSkyrim.esp
Water for ENB (iNeed).esp
CFTO.esp
WarmongerArmory_SSE.esp
Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
Bijin AIO.esp
Serana.esp
Verdant - A Skyrim Grass Plugin SSE Version.esp
Grass FPS Booster.esp
XPMSE.esp
IcePenguinWorldMap.esp
3PCO.esp
SexLab Romance.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
UIExtensions.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
SLALAnimObj.esp
Imperious - Races of Skyrim.esp
ELE_SSE.esp

Hello, did you ever find a fix for this? I am having the exact same issue.

On 1/8/2024 at 6:47 AM, jz568 said:

Hello, did you ever find a fix for this? I am having the exact same issue.

Whoa, it's been 4 years ever since I made that post, man. I don't even have Skyrim installed anymore.
The problem with SL Defeat is that it's rather script heavy, hence pressing the '~' button to give papyrus some time to load the game sped up the procedures and started the animations sooner. I suggest you switch to other mods that achieve the same things as SL Defeat does while having better performance at the same time (probably).

On 1/11/2024 at 4:08 PM, Potato_Skill said:

. I don't even have Skyrim

Nothing to add except this:

The whole game is script heavy. That's where the art of modding kicks in.

"Do I really need this 4k wall structures..... YES, as I often stay within an inch in front of a wall and admire the structures !"

Edited by Tlam99

Multiple creature assailants not working. I don't think it would work by Multiple bandits either. Follower gets down and assaulted, the rest just runs to kill me.   I turned multiple chance to 100%.  I don't know if defeat is conflicting with creature framework, aroused creatures, aroused redux or Sexlab framework itself. Or maybe Do I need to install specific animation packs for that? Help.

I'm using Skyrim GOG 1.6.659 with Unofficial SSE patch.esp as a stop Gap for Amazing followers Tweak SE cause it apparently needs latest SSE version. I also installed SLAL Billy Animations. 
-My SLanimLoader.esp plugin comes before Arousedcreatures, Billyanimations, more creatures. Defeat is at the very bottom, last plugin in load order.

(Edit: I looked into the Multiple's tag(s) in the animation settings of Defeat SSE, When I shift click the require all tags that was enabled it popped up a menu with no animations. When I shift clicked the require all tag(s) on the Creature tags all animations are not there neither.  I checked Sexlab in MCM and they're toggled on there though.)

(Edit: I'm reinstalling all my mods right now and the Unofficial patch was actually not for Amazing followers but I put it in here probably for some reason I can't remember.)

(Edit2: Still doesn't work. I disabled require all tags for Multiple, when I shift clicked it it shows the animations that could be played but when I tested it, it didn't work anyways. Also, MCM is bugging for some reason when I tinker with things in Defeat Menu, I don't know yet if it's also like that for others, and for some reason I can't revive follower when she's in a knocked down state, No menu is popping up, I don't know if that's because I disabled UI extensions plugin as I was told it conflicts with SL tool.)

(Edit3: Multiple animations are definitely here since I can trigger it via Puppet master but for some reason multiple just doesn't trigger on follower or me
even at 100% chance.)

Edited by anonymousunique123
Additional information.

I'm having an issue where I take down an enemy, but nothing happens. My character and the enemy just stand there until the "assault" ends. I don't know what's causing this because I don't have many other Sexlab mods installed. The only other mods I have are the animation loader, matchmaker, Aroused, Children of Lilith, and some animation packs. Yes, I do have aggressive animations installed. Does anyone know how to fix this?

5 hours ago, CrowOfItachi said:

I'm having an issue where I take down an enemy, but nothing happens. My character and the enemy just stand there until the "assault" ends. I don't know what's causing this because I don't have many other Sexlab mods installed. The only other mods I have are the animation loader, matchmaker, Aroused, Children of Lilith, and some animation packs. Yes, I do have aggressive animations installed. Does anyone know how to fix this?

I don't know why it's happening, but I've found that if I open the console for 10-15 seconds after starting an assault, then closing it, things start and play out as they should. Some have suggested there are too many animations for the mod to choose from, and it takes a long time to process. I'd say that makes sense, but I paired down my animations to fewer than were fully working fine in my LE playthroughs, and there's still the delay for me as well. I'm only guessing, but I reckon there's some kind of conflict happening in the scripting with the mod, and the other animation mods I have, like OAR. But it's just a guess. Either way, until someone who knows more about how these things work weighs in, the console trick will be how I get around this issue. Try it for yourself and see if it works.

5 hours ago, Mister_Discrete said:

I don't know why it's happening, but I've found that if I open the console for 10-15 seconds after starting an assault, then closing it, things start and play out as they should. Some have suggested there are too many animations for the mod to choose from, and it takes a long time to process. I'd say that makes sense, but I paired down my animations to fewer than were fully working fine in my LE playthroughs, and there's still the delay for me as well. I'm only guessing, but I reckon there's some kind of conflict happening in the scripting with the mod, and the other animation mods I have, like OAR. But it's just a guess. Either way, until someone who knows more about how these things work weighs in, the console trick will be how I get around this issue. Try it for yourself and see if it works.

That sounds plausible, though odd. Either way, I'll try that. Thank you!

7 hours ago, Mister_Discrete said:

It's working now! Thank you so much!

... I just realized that I was celebrating having rape in my game... Oh, well. That was the point, after all. My character can't be a succubus without having the ability to get feisty.

• 4 weeks later...

Whenever I select "kill" in the defeat menu, there is a chance I drop down dead along with the victim.  I'm pretty sure this is the paired animation bug.  Is there a work around for this?  Or is this a VR specific issue?

Also, are there any requirements before you can use defeat to open up the animation menu?  I used to be able to do this without issue but after switching back to defeat, it no longer works.  Instead, the normal defeat menu shows up as if I'm not actively selecting a scene.