Defeat SE mod works for the most part except when I disable creatures races in MCM they still engage, for example I disable dragons but they still engage. I also disable creatures engaging males and they still engage even though I have those settings disable in the MCM. Are here any fix or workaround?

Hi! Anyone knows if this mod is compatible with Nether's Follower Framework? When i am trying to install this mod there is so many conflicting files. Is it safe to overwrite this mod with NFF or should I overwrite NFF with SL Defeat?

Anyone else had this situation?

New game, new complete install, Defeat grab from behind, victim goes down to knock down state. PC selects RAPE from menu, and then nothing happens.  I have PLENTY of animations loaded, (FB, Billyy, Leito, Anub, Milky, more) I can strip the victim, but my PC does not strip, and just stands there.

Then it locks up. I cannot move, but I can free cam. 

I'm thinking I missed something in the install, but it could be some load order. (see attached)

Thank you for any assistance!

Spoiler

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
ccBGSSSE001-Fish.esm
ccQDRSSE001-SurvivalMode.esl
ccBGSSSE037-Curios.esl
ccBGSSSE025-AdvDSGS.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
RaceCompatibility.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
SexLab.esm
High Poly Head.esm
BBLuxurySuite.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
SkyUI_SE.esp
KSHairVanilla1.esp
KSHairVanilla2.esp
KSHairVanilla3.esp
FNIS.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
XPMSE.esp
CharacterMakingExtender.esp
EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
SexlabLightMeUp.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
Easy lockpicking.esp
IcePenguinWorldMap.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
CBBE.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
RaceMenuHH.esp
FemaleFeetReplacer.esp
FemaleOutfitReplacer.esp
UIExtensions.esp
AddItemMenuSE.esp
Skyrim Teens.esp
BBLS_SKSE64_Patch.esp
The Manipulator.esp
FurnitureMarkerSex.esp
BBLuxurySuiteENM.esp
BBLSExtBeds.esp
Dragonborn Crafting Hall SE.esp
DudestiaOutfitChanger.esp
BDOrcSchlong.esp
PerksUI.esp
MHBArganna.esp
MHBCalderenne.esp
MHBGretta.esp
MHBIona.esp
MHBJordis.esp
MHBLydia.esp
MHBRayya.esp
MHBValaria.esp
MigalsBards.esp
AnubAnimObj.esp
SLAL_ProxyAnimObjects.esp
SLAL_K4Anims.esp
SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
SLALAnimObj.esp
SexLab Extra Voices.esp
SexLab Eager NPCs.esp
ZAZpatch.esp
SexLabTools.esp
SLATE.esp
CollectUniqueCorpses.esp
DX FetishFashion II.esp
DX Bikini Collection SE Full.esp
Death Expressions DX.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
SexLabDefeat_LRG_Patch.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

loadorder.txt

Edited by Irishredneck

It seems when Defeat is installed, animations for certain enemy creature types (trolls, draugr, and dragons) don't play for me, even when triggering via Matchmaker instead of Defeat. An animation is selected but the actors just stand there and moan. The console shows "Threadhook[0] Animation Ending" very early on after the animation start commands & adjustments show up. All types of friendly creatures & some enemy types work (giants, Dwarven centurion) as well as humans just fine, but animations for dragons, trolls & draugr only work if I uninstall Defeat via the MCM. The "Disable teleport" box doesn't seem to change anything either way, and this happens whether I'm using default Defeat settings or my own adjustments in-game. This happens whether I am doing a new playthrough or loading my save, and whether all my mods are active or only the essential ones to make this work.

I ran FNIS with creature pack, installed Sexlab & creature animations properly, and like I said most things work except those specific enemy types only when Defeat is installed. I'm aware Vortex causes issues but I have 400 other mods that work just fine. This animation problem happens whether I'm using this mod or the BakaFactory edition of Defeat, either way. Does anyone know of a fix for this?

Also, not sure if this is common but enemies tend to re-animate in place after necro/dead scenes and walk in place on their side halfway through the ground, even if I leave the area and come back. I can kill them again but it's not exactly immersive, and the "dead scene" doesn't default to the few necro animations I have installed...instead, it will often play consensual living animations even though I have "restrict aggressive animations" checked in Sexlab. Are both of these problems related to a load order issue? The only mod it conflicts with is in Nether's Follower Framework, which it overwrites & it looks like just a few menu headers.

Edited by haajasparx
On 5/22/2023 at 1:19 AM, Irishredneck said:

Anyone else had this situation?

New game, new complete install, Defeat grab from behind, victim goes down to knock down state. PC selects RAPE from menu, and then nothing happens.  I have PLENTY of animations loaded, (FB, Billyy, Leito, Anub, Milky, more) I can strip the victim, but my PC does not strip, and just stands there.

Then it locks up. I cannot move, but I can free cam. 

I'm thinking I missed something in the install, but it could be some load order. (see attached)

Thank you for any assistance!

Reveal hidden contents

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
ccBGSSSE001-Fish.esm
ccQDRSSE001-SurvivalMode.esl
ccBGSSSE037-Curios.esl
ccBGSSSE025-AdvDSGS.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
RaceCompatibility.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
SexLab.esm
High Poly Head.esm
BBLuxurySuite.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
SkyUI_SE.esp
KSHairVanilla1.esp
KSHairVanilla2.esp
KSHairVanilla3.esp
FNIS.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
XPMSE.esp
CharacterMakingExtender.esp
EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
SexlabLightMeUp.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
Easy lockpicking.esp
IcePenguinWorldMap.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
CBBE.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
RaceMenuHH.esp
FemaleFeetReplacer.esp
FemaleOutfitReplacer.esp
UIExtensions.esp
AddItemMenuSE.esp
Skyrim Teens.esp
BBLS_SKSE64_Patch.esp
The Manipulator.esp
FurnitureMarkerSex.esp
BBLuxurySuiteENM.esp
BBLSExtBeds.esp
Dragonborn Crafting Hall SE.esp
DudestiaOutfitChanger.esp
BDOrcSchlong.esp
PerksUI.esp
MHBArganna.esp
MHBCalderenne.esp
MHBGretta.esp
MHBIona.esp
MHBJordis.esp
MHBLydia.esp
MHBRayya.esp
MHBValaria.esp
MigalsBards.esp
AnubAnimObj.esp
SLAL_ProxyAnimObjects.esp
SLAL_K4Anims.esp
SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
SLALAnimObj.esp
SexLab Extra Voices.esp
SexLab Eager NPCs.esp
ZAZpatch.esp
SexLabTools.esp
SLATE.esp
CollectUniqueCorpses.esp
DX FetishFashion II.esp
DX Bikini Collection SE Full.esp
Death Expressions DX.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
SexLabDefeat_LRG_Patch.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

loadorder.txt 1.71 kB · 2 downloads

Have you tried just going into Menu then out again? For some strange reason that is the only way I can get the defeat rape to kick in

• 2 weeks later...

Wondering if someone from here can help because I'm apparently the only person with this problem? I've just decided to start up Skyrim again, modded it up, but defeat just would not work on oldrim. Thought, fine, have to grow up some day, and downloaded SE. Lo and behold, Defeat doesn't work on this one and half the damn LL mods are broken. I'm not a picky man. I'll settle for just getting Defeat to work, so can someone tell me why it won't start up in the MCM like it's frozen or something?

• 2 weeks later...

any advice ??? for when you have someone captured, you put them in a sack, then release them once you get to your destination, change the type of device or pose or permanently tie them and they start moving around while in the pose you selected, like trying to leave the cell, I assume to go back to where they were in the world. how do we fix this issue?

Edited by jimmywon34
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/5/2020 at 3:47 AM, V3rni3r said:

The last time I had a stuck facial expression using "showracemenu" then reloading my character's preset fixed the problem.

This seems to be an ongoing issue with Defeat. Isn't there a permanent fix? Maybe the mod could call for a face reset everytime a scene is ended?

• 3 weeks later...

Old question, but either I have forgotten the solution or it doesn't work anymore:

Occasionally, I notice that one or two of my followers have stopped following me, and when I attempt to talk to them, all I get is (...). I believe this happens when they get downed and then prematurely get up.

I use (Immersive) AFT for access to multiple followers, increased inventory capacity, equipment management, better leveling, etc., and I recall that there is some interaction there that causes this.

The main problem is that I often don't notice that this has happened before I enter and exit a few cells, and by then I don't have an autosave to fall back to. My only option at that point is to reload a quicksave that might've been hours ago.

Does anyone have a hack to resolve this when it comes up yet? Has anyone dug into the script to make the Clean Up option actually do the cleaning it's supposed to do? Any patches yet?

The issue has been around for years. :(

Edited by mcn-201906