well i have a problem, the mod is not crashing the game, by clicking "K" during fight my character surronders, (when clicking "K" in conversations it works fine)

but in

FIGHTS: the sequence when player supposed to be knocked down dosen't work, i tried many times, always the same result, death, and load the save file, 

and somethings fucked up with animations. . . (i use funnybuziness packs), during surronder in fights, and after conversation ("K" clicked and chosen sex option) first, the npc, is stripped, and the whole body except head and feets dissapears, and second, the npc is inside the player model, i mean literally, ya can see player's model body, and npc head inside your's character head, and feets inside your's character feets, it looks like, the animations are not playing. the characters just stand pointlessly inside each other, and voices are played.

i dunno, maybe i fucked it up with dependencies, cuz the Nexus Vortex shows dependencies with SexLab Framework. . . or maybe something with options in-game. 

Y'all had this problem before?

16 minutes ago, JanCactus said:

The downloads page. One of the two 'files' is a link to a Mega page.

Are you after LE or SE?

SE, click the downloads button to the right, get direct download file. Click that big square you go to the LE version and that one has the Mega link. If you are after LE, best comment on the LE thread.

6 minutes ago, ebbluminous said:

Are you after LE or SE?

SE, click the downloads button to the right, get direct download file. Click that big square you go to the LE version and that one has the Mega link. If you are after LE, best comment on the LE thread.

Agh, I got confused by the embedded link to the LE version.

On 10/3/2023 at 7:43 AM, LegalizeSkooma24 said:

Hey for some reason whenever my character tries to initiate assault on an NPC the two characters just stand there not doing anything. No animations are playing, the npc is still tied up, and my controls are locked for about 2 minutes. But NPC vs NPC assault works perfectly.

Same here. My character just stands there while the NPC is just tied up on the ground.

hi

Great mod .

I recommend it but there is one thing that is missing.

A way to easily defeat an NPC that you really want to defeat.

It is so dam hard. You always end up killing them in the heat of the battle.

In my travels I may meet by chance an NPC that you would like to play with for a while,

be it a vampire lord or a bandit. But I keep killing them when fighting and if I don't my

follower kills them or it takes a long time to use an iron dagger on them.

I know "G" marks them but this does not prevent them from dying.

May be I am doing it all wrong.

Is there a mod to knockdown NPCs while sneaking up to them? I don't mean when they are asleep

but when you sneak up on them to get a choice to kill/knockout/pickpocket.

Or even a spell that drains HP and leaves them with say 10 points so they surrender without killing them.

Any help would be appreciated.

On 9/10/2023 at 12:40 PM, LegalizeSkooma24 said:

Hi for some reason only a few creature races can be enabled/ disabled? I've re-registered all of my mods and retoggled all animations through SL Tools and SL animations but only Chaurus, boar rider, and a few other creature races are useable by defeat. This is a new issue I just ran into for some reason.

Just started a new game, and same thing!

On 10/4/2023 at 3:48 PM, padezaw said:

hi

Great mod .

I recommend it but there is one thing that is missing.

A way to easily defeat an NPC that you really want to defeat.

It is so dam hard. You always end up killing them in the heat of the battle.

In my travels I may meet by chance an NPC that you would like to play with for a while,

be it a vampire lord or a bandit. But I keep killing them when fighting and if I don't my

follower kills them or it takes a long time to use an iron dagger on them.

I know "G" marks them but this does not prevent them from dying.

May be I am doing it all wrong.

Is there a mod to knockdown NPCs while sneaking up to them? I don't mean when they are asleep

but when you sneak up on them to get a choice to kill/knockout/pickpocket.

Or even a spell that drains HP and leaves them with say 10 points so they surrender without killing them.

Any help would be appreciated.

Get Heart Breaker. The heartbreak setup attack (hit your opponent while the heartbreak effect is activated) will instantly put them in bleedout regardless of HP and lets you tie them up/rape/kill them. Only works on humans though.

@Lucifeller  If you play on a console, there's a few things you can do. If/when you "accidently" kill them, get their Ref ID and use console command "resurrect". I always make sure I have their Ref ID by typing "inv" (inventory). Once you resurrect them, type in "setunconscious 1". 1= yes. Then you can walk up to them, they are immediately non-hostile, hit "E" to talk with them and the "knocked out/talk" prompt comes up. Click on knocked out and go from there. Set any followers far enough away so they don't interfere.

If you have the spell "paralysis" and can get to them before they get up... same thing. Paralysis doesn't always work. Sometimes a good stun/stagger also works.

Also, if you are solo, with good HP and armor, use frostbite to slowly take down their HP and stamina til they go down on one knee.

Using the console commands is generally what I rely on most.

Hope this helps

On 10/4/2023 at 9:12 AM, DeadJester226 said:

Same here. My character just stands there while the NPC is just tied up on the ground.

I think I found a fix- if you go into Sexlab settings and configure your hotkeys for changing the animation set then it'll bring up your animations lists- choose one and it should start playing normally. I've noticed that your controls are disabled even if no animations are playing and changing the animation seems to fix it.

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/26/2023 at 7:31 PM, Enricus11112 said:

Everything works so far except Serana (with Dialogue Add On) isn't triggering any scenes when knocked down unlike every other follower I have. The assailants will just waddle over to her and stand motionless while I'm knocked down forever, no error message in console. 

Serana is a special case especially with addons. She has some great lines and she interacts more with other npc's but when it comes to playing nice with other mods, not so much. 

On 10/21/2023 at 8:10 AM, LegalizeSkooma24 said:

I think I found a fix- if you go into Sexlab settings and configure your hotkeys for changing the animation set then it'll bring up your animations lists- choose one and it should start playing normally. I've noticed that your controls are disabled even if no animations are playing and changing the animation seems to fix it.

Yup, got the same problem. Defeat works great for everything except when you want to rape your captive. Sometimes it's just really, really slow (lags). 

Other times, like you said, gets to a point, like it WANTS to play the animation, but then it sticks and they just stand there and I can't move.

Will try your suggestion and let ya know how it works for me. Thanks.

Update: Sorry, This trick didn't work for me. Which is not to say it wouldn't for someone else. Sleeping/Rape does not work for me. It will strip the npc then they don't move. No animation starts and at the end I'm stuck there.

The only thing that works with any consistency is; Knock out (down on one knee), Tie up, put in sack, release, rape, then use the tilde (~) to pause so it works faster. Very important to "put in sack" otherwise it glitches. I think Nether's Follower Network may also have something to do with it.

@vessna The two models merging is perfectly normal at the start of an animation. It's getting the characters "Lined up" so they're in the right position. When they STAY that way, means the animation isn't starting. Make sure you have all the requirements for SexLab Framework and any other SL mod like SL Anim Loader. Hope this helps.

Edited by Wicken
On 10/25/2023 at 5:25 AM, EmerlGEX said:

Hello, i think i need some help, the Mod used to work fine, but after a new game, my character just stands there (just standing, not T pose) after choosing to act as an "aggresor", its the only thing not working properly.

On 11/12/2023 at 9:18 PM, Wicken said:

Yup, got the same problem. Defeat works great for everything except when you want to rape your captive. Sometimes it's just really, really slow (lags). 

Other times, like you said, gets to a point, like it WANTS to play the animation, but then it sticks and they just stand there and I can't move.

Will try your suggestion and let ya know how it works for me. Thanks.

Update: Sorry, This trick didn't work for me. Which is not to say it wouldn't for someone else. Sleeping/Rape does not work for me. It will strip the npc then they don't move. No animation starts and at the end I'm stuck there.

The only thing that works with any consistency is; Knock out (down on one knee), Tie up, put in sack, release, rape, then use the tilde (~) to pause so it works faster. Very important to "put in sack" otherwise it glitches. I think Nether's Follower Network may also have something to do with it.

@vessna The two models merging is perfectly normal at the start of an animation. It's getting the characters "Lined up" so they're in the right position. When they STAY that way, means the animation isn't starting. Make sure you have all the requirements for SexLab Framework and any other SL mod like SL Anim Loader. Hope this helps.

Have tinkered with the mod for a good while. Try to see if you have valid animations along with your tags. Go to Mod Configuration > Defeat >  Animation Settings > Sexlab Scene Settings and select Player/Follower Aggressor. After that go to any option that has the line (-Requires All Tags)  and shift+Left Click to see if you have any animations that can work with your tags (default tags might not get you any animation).
Note: remember to press shift again as pressing shift it locks the MCM menu.

I have a problem. Now I have a female character that I put CBBE Futanari cock on and made Sexlab recognize her as a Male for the sake of animations. However I have noticed that with female corspes I can never be the aggressor. Rather the dead body will either grow a dick (even if they aren't supposed to have one) or a strapon and start raping my character. This only happens with animations that include vaginal insertions. I can skullfuck a corspe no problem.
Anyone that can help?

Edited by GrandEps
More Clarity
On 11/13/2023 at 9:01 PM, GrandEps said:

I have a problem. Now I have a female character that I put CBBE Futanari cock on and made Sexlab recognize her as a Male for the sake of animations. However I have noticed that with female corspes I can never be the aggressor. Rather the dead body will either grow a dick (even if they aren't supposed to have one) or a strapon and start raping my character. This only happens with animations that include vaginal insertions. I can skullfuck a corspe no problem.
Anyone that can help?

Hey GrandEps, I took your suggestion and checked Animations/ Sexlab Scene Settings /Player/Follower Aggressor and I have plenty of animations listed. So, that's not y problem but great suggestion and taught me a trick I didn't know. As for your problem, all I can suggest is check that same place (Animations.../Aggressor and see if you have any of these checked: Necro-Female First, Any Female/Female tags, Sexual Assault- Female/Female etc. See if playing with those solves your problem. If you have SLAL (animation loader) you might look there. Not sure how SLAL communicates/identifies with Sex Lab. Anyway, Good luck, hope this helps.

On 11/17/2023 at 1:53 AM, Wicken said:

Hey GrandEps, I took your suggestion and checked Animations/ Sexlab Scene Settings /Player/Follower Aggressor and I have plenty of animations listed. So, that's not y problem but great suggestion and taught me a trick I didn't know. As for your problem, all I can suggest is check that same place (Animations.../Aggressor and see if you have any of these checked: Necro-Female First, Any Female/Female tags, Sexual Assault- Female/Female etc. See if playing with those solves your problem. If you have SLAL (animation loader) you might look there. Not sure how SLAL communicates/identifies with Sex Lab. Anyway, Good luck, hope this helps.

In the end what I needed to do was to turn my gender back to female (even though I was a futa) and all futa to female animations worked now (although I needed to change back to male if I used any other animations aside the necro ones).

Edited by GrandEps