[AAF] RSE II: Combat Surrender and Abductions (12/30/19)

Everything works perfect with my save where my character is kidnapped at the base of the Gunners!

Just a question. I failed in my attempt to convince my captor to let me run. He said he was not going to let me escape and having asked him for that was going to cost me. I thought there would be an aggressive animation or a bondage animation, but nothing happened.

Unless he has referred to something else.

10/10.

1 hour ago, JBpy said:

Everything works perfect with my save where my character is kidnapped at the base of the Gunners!

Just a question. I failed in my attempt to convince my captor to let me run. He said he was not going to let me escape and having asked him for that was going to cost me. I thought there would be an aggressive animation or a bondage animation, but nothing happened.

10/10.

if you fail the speech check when doing the let me go thing, they should beat you. If you pass the speech check and then decline leaving so as to not lose your gear in the boss' storage trunk, he'll beat you.

But if you have beatings disabled, it'll appear as nothing is happening.

And good to know everything is working for you! Did you add the abductions expansion pack and if so, which gunner site did you get sent to (since they are all modified or new, aside from GNN, which remains the same)?

20 minutes ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

But if you have beatings disabled, it'll appear as nothing is happening.

Ups. I completely forgot that I had it disabled. :classic_ph34r:

20 minutes ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

Did you add the abductions expansion pack and if so, which gunner site did you get sent to (since they are all modified or new, aside from GNN, which remains the same)?

I installed it, but I have not tried it yet. This is a save where my character was abducted to Gunners Plaza (in the version 2.4.4). I'll escape in some way and test those other sites.

8 hours ago, JBpy said:

10/10.

And how about being abducted WITH companion and having visits for her ?

22 hours ago, Sulphur.999 said:

The first paragraph is what I was talking about. I couldn't remember/think how to explain it. Thanks for that.

The only settlement I ever go over the building limit on is RR. With SS loaded I'd get crashes. Now I don't. I do use Transfer Settlements to load out sanctuary AND RR and I have NO crashes (so far, and it's been a while) even with the build limit extended on RR. Who knows. (Crosses fingers!)

Yes. It's an engine limitation, but if the mods you choose break that limitation, that's a problem. [shrug]

Tomato / Tomahto.

I ain't trying to tell anyone how to mod their game. Just sharing my experiences in case others are having the same kind of issues. If I wanted to play vanilla FO4 I wouldn't be here. :)

I really like sim settlements, just not as much as the other scripted mods I use and something had to give. I have no serious issues since I dropped SS is all I'm sayin'.

If it just the settlement you have trouble with have you tried simple settlement ?? Simple settlement It's suppose to very light prebuild settlements and does not go over the build limit so they should work well with sim settlements where you can either prebuild or let the settlers build it for you.

3 hours ago, D_ManXX2 said:

If it just the settlement you have trouble with have you tried simple settlement ?? Simple settlement It's suppose to very light prebuild settlements and does not go over the build limit so they should work well with sim settlements where you can either prebuild or let the settlers build it for you.

I like it, but I don't really miss it y'know? It was fun because it was easy. Settlement building has always vexed me. I'm just not that creative a person. But they are useful if playing survival or something like Advanced Needs or just trying to not fast travel all over the place. It was easy because it took care of assignments and upgrades and such and it gave me access to stuff you need Local Leader for early on. But it could be a pain in the ass too as it would sometimes reassign settlers and provisioners I didn't want it to. Every settlement kind of ended up looking similar too. I'm really not very creative. 

I think I've found about the right mix, as my games are really stable right now. Gonna even try playing with RSE Elements Vol. 4 Brothels again just to see what happens. Talking about it has me wired for it.

[scrubs hands and giggles maniacally] 

9 hours ago, memphis77 said:

ok im having a issue with abductions its saying that the alias file has a error reseeting csa

43 minutes ago, goosetrip said:

Would really like this to succeed but I'm having a lot of issues the latest is refalias file error thing.  Is there any other way to trigger an abduction?

Both of you, look at your MCM and tell me what the setting is set to for Abduction Sites Above Player Level. If it is set to OFF this is the root cause most likely.  This control is in there to ensure you dont get teleported to say, Quincy, when you are level 1. Thus the popup window was there to tell you that an abduction failed and traces added to the logs to explain why. Perhaps I will reword the failure message so that it is more clear to people why abductions have failed.

Please attach your papyrus log, so I can see the debug traces I put in there for failed abductions.

Youre going to be looking for something like this in your logs and this will tell me everything about what is going on for you. Whatever log has this, is the one I want to see please.

[07/10/2019 - 12:44:53PM] ---------------------------

[07/10/2019 - 12:44:53PM] RSE ABDUCTION TRACES

[07/10/2019 - 12:44:53PM] ---------------------------
[07/10/2019 - 12:44:54PM] ABDUCTION Location: Wilson Atomatoys Corporate HQ
[07/10/2019 - 12:44:54PM] ABDUCTION: No container was found.
[07/10/2019 - 12:44:54PM] ABDUCTION: Spawn Marker: 597112
[07/10/2019 - 12:44:54PM] ABDUCTION Boss: Super Mutant Butcher

[07/10/2019 - 12:44:54PM] -----------------------------------

[07/10/2019 - 12:44:54PM] RSE PLAYER ABDUCTION FAILED!

[07/10/2019 - 12:44:54PM] -----------------------------------

So things are working fine mostly, but a rather strange thing has occurred where one of the captors voices has changed to a generic female voice that I think some settlers use. It doesn't break anything, but it is a bit weird for a big mean super mutant to sound like woman with a Boston accent. I'm not sure what caused it, but I first noticed it after my character became subservient, but it might have happened earlier.

I also noticed that the super mutants use the same dialogue (the written text that is) as the raiders after beating the player. Don't know if it's a bug or if you haven't written any mutant specific lines for after the beating event.

Also, once when I killed a raider boss there was one remaining raider near the chest with my stuff, and he looted one of my guns from it and it caused the captured quest to end and the chest to disappear and be replaced with the normal loot chest (as if I had looted it). Is there a way of blocking a container from being opened by an npc? Not that it's a big problem, I just had to load a save and make sure no other raiders were near the chest when the boss was killed.

3 minutes ago, TheStranger said:

So things are working fine mostly, but a rather strange thing has occurred where one of the captors voices has changed to a generic female voice that I think some settlers use. It doesn't break anything, but it is a bit weird for a big mean super mutant to sound like woman with a Boston accent. I'm not sure what caused it, but I first noticed it after my character became subservient, but it might have happened earlier.

I also noticed that the super mutants use the same dialogue (the written text that is) as the raiders after beating the player. Don't know if it's a bug or if you haven't written any mutant specific lines for after the beating event.

Also, once when I killed a raider boss there was one remaining raider near the chest with my stuff, and he looted one of my guns from it and it caused the captured quest to end and the chest to disappear and be replaced with the normal loot chest (as if I had looted it). Is there a way of blocking a container from being opened by an npc? Not that it's a big problem, I just had to load a save and make sure no other raiders were near the chest when the boss was killed.

The voicing thing is a technical limitation on reference aliases, when you are using the alias for many different types of NPCs but need them to speak. Dialogue requires a VOICE TYPE and if you don't define one, then it records lines for every NPC in the game, which as you can imagine, is a lot of audio files. Refaliases allow us to force the alias to use ONE voice type, so it only records one file per line of dialogue. This is why they go into female boston voice type. It sucks. It is immersion breaking. But it is a limitation I cannot work around without have 1000s of unnecessary audio files in the download.

But that other issue, the raider looting the chest, thats a big problem. I'll head into the CK and see what I can do to prevent quest completion unless it is the player who accesses the chest. I never figured on enemies actually looting the chest first...

Running updates list - this list will be updated as I go along:

• Added super mutant lines to multiple beatings visitation.
  • Added super mutant lines to beatings when you don't answer them promptly enough during visitations.
  • Added condition to accessing the abduction chest that it only completes the quest if it is the player that accesses it.
  • Note, per above, I cannot block NPCs from accessing it and looting gear, I can only prevent the quest ending and deleting the chest.
  • Added new debug message box so players can visibly see why reference alias failures occur during abduction attempts.
  • Fixed companion visitations when they are with the player - the reference alias was not filling, causing animation to never happen.
  • Added MCM control to enforce opposite gender for companion visitors.
  • Added autodetection of Bethesda Survival Mode, to give extra dog food and dirty water.
8 minutes ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

Running updates list - this list will be updated as I go along:

• Added super mutant lines to beatings when you don't answer them promptly enough during visitations.
  • Added condition to accessing the abduction chest that it only completes the quest if it is the player that accesses it.
  • Note, per above, I cannot block NPCs from accessing it and looting gear, I can only prevent the quest ending and deleting the chest.
  • Added new debug message box so players can visibly see why reference alias failures occur during abduction attempts.

Supermutants is with fists not melee weapon?  Just asking because might trigger FAP monster cock lover?  Though that might be appropriate. :)

john

17 minutes ago, MrCruelJohn said:

Supermutants is with fists not melee weapon?  Just asking because might trigger FAP monster cock lover?  Though that might be appropriate. :)

john

It doesn't count as an actual hit - it is just an idle animation file that plays and a direct modification to player health - doesn't count as a hit event at all, as far as anything is concerned and so MCL will not be affected, though MCL is supremely broken anyways and shouldn't be trusted or used.

So... testing abductions.

With a companion.

With Lana.

Lana, who has autonomous functionality built into her.

Lana, who occasionally decides she needs to find a bush to go pee in.

Lana, who is abducted, and then just walks casually out of Camp Kendall to go pee.

Lana, who saunters back into Camp Kendall when she's done, as if nothing is wrong at all.

Lana, who then gets back down onto her surrender hostage marker.

I mean... I just can't even.

ROFL

If I'm still on time, in Survival, 1 canned dog food is not enough to satisfy my hunger. And 1 dirty water either.

That's what the captors give when you beg them.

Could it be 1 canned dog food + one fruit? Or 2 canned dog food or whatever you consider convenient. The water can be purified. Or two dirty water. That will be enough.

I just made a personal modification on FO4Edit. But I would have to do it with each new version ... 

Fixed.

ScreenShot717.png.39b387dcdec7030c04026172ce7a6f95.pngScreenShot719.png.41f95d13119395e34a6b7b71000fc5f0.png

ScreenShot720.png.a0eb760b758bfbe7383b70ab1458c76f.pngScreenShot721.png.ec5c6f925b7f8f3d97931c8dccb9e52f.png

I am going to tweak this code a little bit to enforce opposite gender for companion visitations, with an MCM toggle, of course.

v2.4.9 is now available to download

Changes:

• Fixed companion visitations when they are with the player - the reference alias was not filling, causing animation to never happen.
  • Added MCM control to enforce opposite gender for companion visitors, when set to ON. When set to OFF, both genders can rape the companion.
  • Added auto-detection of Bethesda Survival Mode, which gives extra dog food and dirty water during behavior modification events.

Hi all. Is there anything in this mod that could cause 3rd person camera issues? I tried out the raider abduction and all went well up to the point that my player was submissive. The next time i was visited by the bandit, the game went into the cutscene conversation mode and when i got out of it, my camera was borked. The cursor was centered on my characters head rather than off to the left and nothing i could think of got rid of the problem. It also affected character movement so badly that i had to play in first person for the remainder of my time in the bandit house (i hate first person!) I did some searching and the only topics that described similar issues was due to a mod called "idle hands" which i dont have. I have seen a similar problem in oldrim. The fix there was to use a forge which forces the camera angle to reset. I tried it with a chem station but it didn't work. Anyone have any ideas what might be the cause? I wasn't having the issue prior to installing this mod and the resources file. 

4 minutes ago, Teddar said:

Hi all. Is there anything in this mod that could cause 3rd person camera issues? I tried out the raider abduction and all went well up to the point that my player was submissive. The next time i was visited by the bandit, the game went into the cutscene conversation mode and when i got out of it, my camera was borked. The cursor was centered on my characters head rather than off to the left and nothing i could think of got rid of the problem. It also affected character movement so badly that i had to play in first person for the remainder of my time in the bandit house (i hate first person!) I did some searching and the only topics that described similar issues was due to a mod called "idle hands" which i dont have. I have seen a similar problem in oldrim. The fix there was to use a forge which forces the camera angle to reset. I tried it with a chem station but it didn't work. Anyone have any ideas what might be the cause? I wasn't having the issue prior to installing this mod and the resources file. 

Yes, yesterday happened to me during my kidnapping and I think, thiiiiink it's for RealHandcuffs. Have you been cuffed?

Open the console and type this:

player.caa animarchetypeplayer

If you are handcuffed, remove the handcuffs and type it.

Should fix it.

16 minutes ago, CobraPL said:

Almost :)

Hide contents

image.thumb.png.4d2236d3050b8f1002c75a562339426e.png

So this quest is not completed. I selected R TRANSFER and then it completed. Also, male raiders have female voice still. Drugging chance seems to high, 5:1 or 4:1 vs sex chance.
Otherwise it seems ok !!!

Yes, you need to R - Transfer for the chest to register that you have OPENED it, so that it can then know that you have CLOSED it when you exit the inventory menu - the CLOSE event is what completes the quest. There is no other way to do this that is not a pain in the ass to code. The only other way to do it is to do an OnItemRemoved event, that requires an Inventory Filter for every possible item that could be stored in it. Not a good way to do things. Although... possibly, just possibly, I could use the event to simply say, when an item is removed, look to see if there are any other items in it and if not, complete the quest. I'll test this and see - could be good if it works, because then it would cover both bases of accessing the chest.

I need to do an update at some point anyways, to add the Resources v0.9 keywords into it, so I'll play with this and see if it works, for inclusion in that future update.

On 7/17/2019 at 9:21 PM, vaultbait said:

I switched to ZeX Fusion Girl and BodyTalk2 a couple months back. RSE II: CSA works just fine with them (though animations are still hit-and-miss in some places, they're almost there and in my opinion no worse than with other skeletons, at least with the latest AAF fixes in the past 24 hours). DD is "functional" but the body clothing is still not compatible (head/neck/hands/feet are fine, the rest are going to swap your body out for a CBBE one until someone finds time to convert all the meshes). I honestly prefer Real Handcuffs at this point, and disable most of the chances for DD items in the MCM. I mainly keep DD around for the collar Raider Pet wants. Then again, Raider Pet also integrates with Toxic Raider and LE Piercings, neither of which are converted to FG yet either. Outfits and body accessories are the biggest gap for FG at the moment.

I'd happily use more of DD if someone finds the time to put together a FG patch porting most of the outfits to the ZeX bones. There are some solid tutorials and tools out there for doing that, I just haven't personally had the time to dig into them and try (pathetic, I know).

There is some work going into the conversions according to this thread