[AAF] RSE II: Combat Surrender and Abductions (12/30/19)

4 minutes ago, CobraPL said:

Just testing. Option to start abduction naked did not caused BOS Officer Uniform to be stripped for Nora. Piper is naked.

Probably doesnt have the requisite keyword attached to it. I'll look into the BOS outfit and see. Problem is most definitely the clothing item itself and not the mod.

EDIT: Verified. It has neither the ma_Railroad_ClothingArmor keyword nor the ObjectTypeArmor keyword, both of which are required to strip clothing from the player, which handles stripping very differently than companions due to removing said items from inventory to the storage locker, whereas on companions, it is simply unequipped but remains in their inventory.

9 minutes ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

Probably doesnt have the requisite keyword attached to it. I'll look into the BOS outfit and see. Problem is most definitely the clothing item itself and not the mod.

(during abduction) I killed the boss. Before I reached his corpse I was attacked by other raiders [edit: to be specific, by raider who was a companion for abduction] and surrended. Then script broken, because both Nora and Piper are surrended, but enemy attacks instead of carry on talk.

image.thumb.png.6db217ae385c53c3ae1da8183821fe6d.png

Just reporting that:
1. This is often gunner's abduction place of choice.
2. This randomly added guy is stuck here behind the crates. I am not saying this is critical problem ;) But just reporting it happened.

EDIT: OK, this guy supposed to "visit" Piper. But he is stuck. After 1-2minutes I couldn't see failsafe teleport for him.

47 minutes ago, CobraPL said:

(during abduction) I killed the boss. Before I reached his corpse I was attacked by other raiders [edit: to be specific, by raider who was a companion for abduction] and surrended. Then script broken, because both Nora and Piper are surrended, but enemy attacks instead of carry on talk.

41 minutes ago, CobraPL said:
  Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.6db217ae385c53c3ae1da8183821fe6d.png

Just reporting that:
1. This is often gunner's abduction place of choice.
2. This randomly added guy is stuck here behind the crates. I am not saying this is critical problem ;) But just reporting it happened.

EDIT: OK, this guy supposed to "visit" Piper. But he is stuck. After 1-2minutes I couldn't see failsafe teleport for him.

Post one: I think there may have been a logic flaw in the RECAPTURE() function, for surrendering in a captive location when an escape condition existed, but the boss was already dead. I have tried to plug that hole now with updated code. Will test and see if it works.

Post Two: Not much I can do about the spawn point - the game is probably trying to put him near the player, but because the boxes are in the way (and act as collision objects), the games finds the nearest safe navmesh point to put him at. Easy enough to fix with a console click on the NPC and a moveto player command. Possibly - if the player had moved away from the original spawn marker. As for it being the Gunner's abduction spot of choice, I mean, there are technically only two Gunner spots in the whole game. People could certainly make an addon mod to add more locations, but that introduces cell edits. Maybe this is something I can do once this mod stabilizes, make an addon that adds more locations, in a way that the whole abduction system (and the radiant kidnapped settler quests) will use.

RE: BOS outfits - I found a keyword that no other armor uses that all BOS outfits do, so I have added it to the list of keywords to remove items for when the player is stripped.

Point of fact, thinking about it, I think my next task once this is stabilized is to make an official RSE II Abductions Addon.

My thinking is that:

• I can add new locations in a way that the game will natively use,
  • I can modify existing locations to make the placement of the prisoner mat object a little more friendly to abduction functions.
  • I can remove certain locations from being selected simply by removing the prisoner mat from the cell location.

No idea when this will happen, but I suspect, knowing me, that it will be sooner than later.

3 minutes ago, CobraPL said:

PS. Making naked also failed for Drifter Outfit

Got it - there was another keyword I could hook into and this is now fixed going forward. Thanks!

In point of fact, the keyword on this one, is also attached to 114 other armor / clothing items, so I think it will now cover everything in the vanilla game.

9 minutes ago, CobraPL said:

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.922d07becd6223c75c3353d402ac5e1d.png

This is "dancing problem". This guy is stepping. From one feet to another.
Also, someone came to visit Piper. This time he actually came. But no sex anim started at all. After some period of time he left.

I know - I answered this earlier.

14 hours ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

As for the question posed about "DANCING" - this is the SetRestrained() working on the rapist - normal behavior - they are trying to walk away, but cant. Its either this or the rapist says he's going to rape you and then walks away from you and then you have to wait for AAF to make him walk back. Not so immersive.

Hmmm... for some reason, the companion rape dialogue was missing the script fragment that makes the AAF animation start. Fixed this now.

Also, someone came to visit Piper. This time he actually came. But no sex anim started at all. After some period of time he left.

Ok, this guy started to visit Piper regularly. He comes, stares at her, goes away, then comes...
Also, visitations stopped.

5 minutes ago, CobraPL said:

Ok, this guy started to visit Piper regularly. He comes, stares at her, goes away, then comes...
Also, visitations stopped.

Hmmm... for some reason, the companion rape dialogue was missing the script fragment that makes the AAF animation start. Fixed this now. 

The timer for visitations can only stop if you hit 4 submissive answers to your own rapes.

BUT. I have built a sneaky pete into the mod that allows you to restart the timer simply by sleeping on the sleeping bag they give you.

So... this just happened. :)

Removed from kidnapping / abductions:

• Saugus Ironworks, simply because it could potentially interfere with a running quest.

Modified:

• Hub City Auto Wreckers, by moving the prisoner mat out of the trailer and in front of the Boss NPC.

Added:

• Gunner location - Mass Bay Medical Center
  • Gunner location - Quincy PD (custom created specifically for this mod)

v2.4.8 is now available to download

Fixes:

• Adds the missing dialogue fragment that triggers companion rapes during abductions.
  • Adds a few keywords to abduction item removal to ensure all clothing and armor (vanilla assets) are removed.
  • Corrected the Recapture() and BossDeath() functions to ensure they match all other abduction termination events.

On 7/16/2019 at 4:43 PM, Ravecreator said:

plan to switch over to ZEX skeleton, body talk and Fusion girl.

Now the question is, are those compatible with Devious Devices and CSA? Or does that only work with CBBE?

I switched to ZeX Fusion Girl and BodyTalk2 a couple months back. RSE II: CSA works just fine with them (though animations are still hit-and-miss in some places, they're almost there and in my opinion no worse than with other skeletons, at least with the latest AAF fixes in the past 24 hours). DD is "functional" but the body clothing is still not compatible (head/neck/hands/feet are fine, the rest are going to swap your body out for a CBBE one until someone finds time to convert all the meshes). I honestly prefer Real Handcuffs at this point, and disable most of the chances for DD items in the MCM. I mainly keep DD around for the collar Raider Pet wants. Then again, Raider Pet also integrates with Toxic Raider and LE Piercings, neither of which are converted to FG yet either. Outfits and body accessories are the biggest gap for FG at the moment.

I'd happily use more of DD if someone finds the time to put together a FG patch porting most of the outfits to the ZeX bones. There are some solid tutorials and tools out there for doing that, I just haven't personally had the time to dig into them and try (pathetic, I know).

57 minutes ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

v2.4.8 is now available to download

Fixes:

• Adds the missing dialogue fragment that triggers companion rapes during abductions.
  • Adds a few keywords to abduction item removal to ensure all clothing and armor (vanilla assets) are removed.
  • Corrected the Recapture() and BossDeath() functions to ensure they match all other abduction termination events.

Abduction stopped working. No visits announced. There is announcement after sleeping via new bag.
Companion raider was female despite male preference.
EDIT:
After sleeping visiting resumed, but:
1. Only for Nora, despite even 100% for companion!
2. Companion (Piper) was dressed (BOS uniform) after the sleep. And not restrained.

7 minutes ago, CobraPL said:

Abduction stopped working. No visits announced. There is announcement after sleeping via new bag.

My money is on dirty save. Because I never touched those parts of the scripting at all. And companions don't have gender preference.

7 minutes ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

My money is on dirty save. Because I never touched those parts of the scripting at all. And companions don't have gender preference.

ok, check above for EDIT in the post. I'll start from clean save, not CSA 2.4.7 one.

3 minutes ago, CobraPL said:

Just in case, do you use Vortex? To install a new version, I first uninstall the previous one, and then install the new one. Then I choose the "Sort Plugins" option in Plugins.

16 minutes ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

ok, so after using clean save. Companion-raider started to visit piper. He started "dancing" endlessly and AAF did NOT started.

4 hours ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

<whispers> Have you not seen some of my MCM screenshots lately?

Yup. I've got everything loaded except wastelander's rash. (Eww)

Your mods have always been a step ahead. Sometimes with two left feet, but they stay out front. I just like brothels. I legit will stand around sanctuary for hours in the evening just to watch it all transpire. Each of us weird in our own way, eh?

I wanna nag you about Lana too, but I won't. That's my new thing, running through companion mods to see what's cool. So far, I'm liking the quiet ones best. (TAKE THEIR GRENADES AWAY!!)  LoL

8 hours ago, Sulphur.999 said:

The only settlement I ever go over the building limit on is RR.

I've found that for these sorts of purposes, Spectacle Island is about as good as it gets. Granted, access is a pain if fast travel is disabled, so if I do that I also use mods to squash radiant quests (since I can never reach the objective before expiration).

42 minutes ago, Sulphur.999 said:

Yup. I've got everything loaded except wastelander's rash. (Eww)

Your mods have always been a step ahead. Sometimes with two left feet, but they stay out front. I just like brothels. I legit will stand around sanctuary for hours in the evening just to watch it all transpire. Each of us weird in our own way, eh?

Thanks. Ive always tried to make the kind of mods that just dont exist (but really should). But you knew that...

42 minutes ago, Sulphur.999 said:

I wanna nag you about Lana too, but I won't. That's my new thing, running through companion mods to see what's cool. So far, I'm liking the quiet ones best. (TAKE THEIR GRENADES AWAY!!)  LoL

Being unvoiced, and apt to stay that way forever (which makes her next to useless), she's about as silent as they come. And yes, she does have an enhanced stealth mode that doesn't trigger enemies, just the way Heather Casdin does.