Jump to content

[AAF] RSE II: 프레임워크 리소스 ESM(01/10/20)


Recommended Posts

Posted
2 hours ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

It has been said by some that Crime and Punishment (CAP) is likely the biggest thing to hit Fallout 4 since Sim Settlements, in terms of how it enhances and alters gameplay. And yeah, it is all about Karma, Crime and Consequences, plus a whole boatload of other stuff. It would likely take me an hour to go over everything it currently does. Even longer if I were to write everything it will do upon official release.

 

JB = Just Business. Its a mod found here on LL that allows you to hunt, capture, enslave and do other things to just about any NPC in the game.

Thanks for the quick rundown flashy, a karma system would be massive. Can't wait

Posted
14 hours ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

I made clones of the standard WorkshopNPC, with different names, like in this example, Raider Settler. They have all of the same keywords, factions and scripts that normal settlers do. All this mod's function does is copy their looks and outfit worn and paste it onto the RaiderSettler NPC I made. So in essence, they are workshop settlers, just with raider face, skin and clothing. Everything else that they were no longer exists, since this is a new NPC and the other one is deleted from the game once the cloning is done. 100% compatible with EVERY MOD in exsitence that handles WorkshopNPC settlers, including Sim Settlements.

 

 

Does this mean that if you use mods to buff your raiders, once they are settlers they use the buffs for settlers? Meaning that once they are converted into settlers they are no different from a settler that I equipped with raider gear?

Posted
5 hours ago, fefuentes2000 said:

Does this mean that if you use mods to buff your raiders, once they are settlers they use the buffs for settlers? Meaning that once they are converted into settlers they are no different from a settler that I equipped with raider gear?

Sadly, CAP, like any other mod, cannot take external mods into account in a broad spectrum - I, like anyone else, certainly cannot account for every mod in existence that modifies this or that faction. But you have hit it on the head - it is a generic settler that has the (raider in this case) surrendered NPC's skin, face and inventory cloned to the new template NPC. And that template is based, in terms of stats, on the vanilla workshop npc settler. So yes, once converted, to be succinct, they are a settler with raider gear equipped (and look the same of the one captured). The same holds true if they are a Gunner, or anything else.

 

ScreenShot1171.png.dc82d93875d09d9ee22b3b03a085ac62.pngScreenShot1172.png.83ef4d7c957bb2f875731ff83e4e65b4.png

ScreenShot1170.png.6d3d169d7863affe5d80fda1ccd7d13f.png

Posted

Here is a look at the work in progress on this whole function.

 

A few things you'll note - the surrendered enemy matches the newly created settler variant in terms of gender, looks and inventory. You'll also see how the settlement population count increases with each added settler variant. And last, you'll see how the first gunner converted starts shooting at the second gunner I spawned in, defending the settlement from hostiles. Which is to say, she became a settler in every way possible.

 

 

Posted
6 hours ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

Sadly, CAP, like any other mod, cannot take external mods into account in a broad spectrum - I, like anyone else, certainly cannot account for every mod in existence that modifies this or that faction. But you have hit it on the head - it is a generic settler that has the (raider in this case) surrendered NPC's skin, face and inventory cloned to the new template NPC. And that template is based, in terms of stats, on the vanilla workshop npc settler. So yes, once converted, to be succinct, they are a settler with raider gear equipped (and look the same of the one captured). The same holds true if they are a Gunner, or anything else.

I'm a big fan of the karma system dude, that's awesome.

If there is a possiblity that those gunner or raiders decide to try to escape from the settlement and return to their ordinary forms, that would be scary dude... Or a gunner party attacks to the settlement to save their comrade, it's even scarier. Oh don't mind me. My imagination gone wild again.

 

I'm really curious about CAP... Looks awesome already in the videos... 

Posted
1 hour ago, Hanaxar said:

I'm a big fan of the karma system dude, that's awesome.

If there is a possiblity that those gunner or raiders decide to try to escape from the settlement and return to their ordinary forms, that would be scary dude... Or a gunner party attacks to the settlement to save their comrade, it's even scarier. Oh don't mind me. My imagination gone wild again.

 

I'm really curious about CAP... Looks awesome already in the videos... 

You did know you can download an alpha version now, right?

 

When I say alpha, don't take that to mean full of bugs - there has been only ONE technical "bug" reported all week - and its less a bug but an oversight on how the game deals with a certain raider boss's dual nature (Sully Mathis). What I mean by alpha is that is is 75-80% complete, from what I plan to put into the mod, but that 75-80% that is in there now, is literally bug free and 100% complete.

 

Still - this said, its meant to be used to explore the mod and get used to it - not for serious ongoing games. Click HERE to see how to get the alpha release of CAP. Note, it is 240 megs!

 

Artwork_01_ALPHA.thumb.jpg.3f28a50988c086f7657129bd5bfa26f9.jpg

Posted

... and now noone will see Hanaxar for days ...

 

 

... and mister? I expect a full write up of your experiences with CAP so everyone can rethink their position on installing it. ?

Posted
42 minutes ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

... and now noone will see Hanaxar for days ...

hahaha.

This is great. A question about the mods. Is it compatible with Knockout Framework? They work together or if I have both, they works separately and do not mix?

Posted
1 hour ago, fefuentes2000 said:

hahaha.

This is great. A question about the mods. Is it compatible with Knockout Framework? They work together or if I have both, they works separately and do not mix?

CAP works with and will even USE Knockout Framework for some of its functions, if it finds it installed.

 

Its not a requirement for CAP - it'll only use it if there.

 

image.png.bac7e58012c75355544fd02578bde488.png

Posted

 Can anyone please help me with a console command to reset the RSE Menstrual Cycle? I inadvertently forgot to set the RSE Menstrual Cycle Disable to ON and when I remembered to put it ON I neglected to check I wasn’t already under the influence. So now I am stuck with a Period Side Effects: CHR-2 STR+2. I have waited for game weeks after turning it OFF in the hope that it would time out but it doesn’t.

Posted

player.DispelAllSpells

 

If that doesnt work, you're screwed. No... you can reset your stats. lol.

 

Player.modvalue charisma 2

Player.modvalue strength 2

 

But try the dispelallspells first.

 

Posted
33 minutes ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

player.DispelAllSpells

 

If that doesnt work, you're screwed. No... you can reset your stats. lol.

 

Player.modvalue charisma 2

Player.modvalue strength 2

 

But try the dispelallspells first.

 

player.DispelAllSpells Did the trick Thank You.

Merry Christmas

Posted

Crime And Punishment - Alpha Release Two is now available directly from the pinned messages in the Project Valkyrie discord server.

 

@wdaigle - AAF added to player prostitution, with ties to MCGs wear system via meta tags. If you want the lowdown of what to expect from the mod, ask @Olmech, Im sure he'll be happy to give you a complete and unbiased impression of CAP in action, especially in conjunction with such AAF mods like Violate, Family Planning Enhanced, etc. Oh, and the foundation of the settler capture system (the Just Business replacer) is in place now too.

 

New to CAP Alpha Two:

 

 

Posted
8 hours ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

If you want the lowdown of what to expect from the mod, ask @Olmech,

Honestly there is so much about this mod that I really havent fleshed out and I have been playing it for days. The karma system is its heart and soul. It is broad and deep. Eventually I would love to see mods here such as Violate, Sexual Harrassment and some of the others tie into this Karma with karma modification and consequences. As of now, the karma system is more of a stats thing. It really does not affect much negatively or positively. I find that I largely ignore it for now because of lack of consequences. Hopefully mod authors will find ways to make use of this somehow as it tracks most everything you do.

 

The Bounty Hunter side of things is very nice. Ive wanted something as deep as this in this regard for a long time. It really must be experienced to fully appreciate.

 

This is really just a foundational beginning for this mod that is reminescent of the old RSE all in one days. While this mod certainly plays well with the LL mods you know and love, its also a mod that can be configured to be very family friendly or SFW by simply turning your adult mods off and toggling on a few features in this mod.

 

As this mod grows which it surely will...I think it will be a vital piece of your Fallout 4 experience.

Posted
16 hours ago, Olmech said:

Honestly there is so much about this mod that I really havent fleshed out and I have been playing it for days. The karma system is its heart and soul. It is broad and deep. Eventually I would love to see mods here such as Violate, Sexual Harrassment and some of the others tie into this Karma with karma modification and consequences. As of now, the karma system is more of a stats thing. It really does not affect much negatively or positively. I find that I largely ignore it for now because of lack of consequences. Hopefully mod authors will find ways to make use of this somehow as it tracks most everything you do.

 

The Bounty Hunter side of things is very nice. Ive wanted something as deep as this in this regard for a long time. It really must be experienced to fully appreciate.

 

This is really just a foundational beginning for this mod that is reminescent of the old RSE all in one days. While this mod certainly plays well with the LL mods you know and love, its also a mod that can be configured to be very family friendly or SFW by simply turning your adult mods off and toggling on a few features in this mod.

 

As this mod grows which it surely will...I think it will be a vital piece of your Fallout 4 experience.

Actually it would be awesome if Sexual Harrassemet and Violate both track the Karma system and work according to this. Maybe it's too early to fantasize this but for sure the mod authors will be attracted to CAP.

Posted
4 hours ago, Hanaxar said:

Actually it would be awesome if Sexual Harrassemet and Violate both track the Karma system and work according to this. Maybe it's too early to fantasize this but for sure the mod authors will be attracted to CAP.

I would really like to see @twistedtrebla Find a way to tie in the excellent SA, SH mods into the karma system since that is right up their alley anyway. I could just see that mod really blooming with input from karma. Right now, SA,SH, Violate and RSE CSA (abduction) are the only LL mods I am running. Gotta say I really like it.

Posted
20 hours ago, Olmech said:

Eventually I would love to see mods here such as Violate, Sexual Harrassment and some of the others tie into this Karma with karma modification and consequences.

 

4 hours ago, Hanaxar said:

Actually it would be awesome if Sexual Harrassemet and Violate both track the Karma system and work according to this. Maybe it's too early to fantasize this but for sure the mod authors will be attracted to CAP.

 

Do you lads want to know how easy it would be for those mods to affect karma, in cases where the player is the rapist? One line of code added.

 

     Game.IncrementStat("Assaults",1)

 

If that was added to MCG, Sexual Harassment and/or Violate, then karma could be affected by the player raping people. CSA already has this in it - I added this code back in October, for when the player rapes a surrendered enemy.

As for other hooks into karma system, I'm open to showing how to access the API calls to the karma system to affect it, based on the 50 metrics it tracks now. Or to show how to hook into the "points" system, so mods can get the values and then be able to enact their own outcomes...

Posted
2 minutes ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

As for other hooks into karma system, I'm open to showing how to access the API calls to the karma system to affect it, based on the 50 metrics is tracks now.

I am really digging latest version of Sexual Harrassment. It is wonderfully simple and it just works. Every version of this mod has always functioned flawlessly. Trebla does with Sex Attributes what you do with Karma. Basically you get treated like a piece of bubble gum stuck to the bottom of a bench in Diamond City if youre too easy with the sex. It BEGS to be tied into karma. I have Sanguinaire installed (another excellent mod btw). In that mod you are forced into being a bit of a cannibal at times which is really jacking up my karma. Vampires in that mod are kind of loners and are shunned by the community even if you adopt the path of the humane or the pure. Would love to see the approaches for Sexual Harrassment kick in because karma is jacked up from simply having to feed.

Posted
33 minutes ago, Olmech said:

I am really digging latest version of Sexual Harrassment. It is wonderfully simple and it just works. Every version of this mod has always functioned flawlessly. Trebla does with Sex Attributes what you do with Karma. Basically you get treated like a piece of bubble gum stuck to the bottom of a bench in Diamond City if youre too easy with the sex. It BEGS to be tied into karma. I have Sanguinaire installed (another excellent mod btw). In that mod you are forced into being a bit of a cannibal at times which is really jacking up my karma. Vampires in that mod are kind of loners and are shunned by the community even if you adopt the path of the humane or the pure. Would love to see the approaches for Sexual Harrassment kick in because karma is jacked up from simply having to feed.

I would happily show Trebla how to tie into the karma system to get point values without making CAP a hard requirement to SH. Hell, I could even outline how to increment API calls to CAPs karma increase system in a way that is 100% hard requirement free. I do it in CAP with AAF - because even if you are only referencing some of the API calls in AAF, they are still a part of the script they are in and if one doesn't have AAF installed, that script will fail to run properly, no matter what. But I cooked up a method that allows CAP to use AAF without having any dependency on its scripts - and I'd be happy to show Trebla how to mirror that and thus be able to access CAPs API to increase other karma metrics.

 

But as you said, you'd like to see that mod pull karma values and use them to enact outcomes in SH - this is doable. If Trebla wants to go that route, I am 100% open to working to add karma hooks into SH. :)

 

@twistedtrebla

Posted
1 hour ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

     Game.IncrementStat("Assaults",1)

Nice.  I saw in another post where you mentioned using affinity events, but I wasn't sold on using it for sex assaults by the player since it also affects companion reactions.  This doesn't have that kind of side effect, so I'll add it to the player as rapist functions in Violate and SEU.

Posted
1 hour ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

 

 

Do you lads want to know how easy it would be for those mods to affect karma, in cases where the player is the rapist? One line of code added.

 

     Game.IncrementStat("Assaults",1)

 

If that was added to MCG, Sexual Harassment and/or Violate, then karma could be affected by the player raping people. CSA already has this in it - I added this code back in October, for when the player rapes a surrendered enemy.

As for other hooks into karma system, I'm open to showing how to access the API calls to the karma system to affect it, based on the 50 metrics it tracks now. Or to show how to hook into the "points" system, so mods can get the values and then be able to enact their own outcomes...

Just added to the "TO DO LIST" when I'll be back from holidays it will be added in MCG!

Posted
1 hour ago, EgoBallistic said:

Nice.  I saw in another post where you mentioned using affinity events, but I wasn't sold on using it for sex assaults by the player since it also affects companion reactions.  This doesn't have that kind of side effect, so I'll add it to the player as rapist functions in Violate and SEU.

I use a series of CA__ events for things like "being mean" or "being selfish" or "being peaceful", stuff like that - the exact keywords are in the CK as CA__CustomEvent* - should be 8 of them or so? And yeah, if the player has a companion, the karma calls to those will certainly illicit companion affinity responses.

 

For example, in CAP, I have companion kidnappings and rescues. If you go the route of using CAP's disguise system to enter say a raider base and then talk to the boss, it will trigger a "pay ransom" scene, where, if you pay the ransom, it will send out the "peaceful solution" affinity event. Which really, if one had a companion with them, it would be good to have that affinity bump. But if the player doesnt have a companion, there is no affinity bump but the karma system still intercepts the action - as a note, the kidnapped companion is no longer current companion, so the bump in affinity wouldn't affect them at all.

 

FollowersScript.SendAffinityEvent(self, Game.GetCommonProperties().CA__CustomEvent_Peaceful) <-- this is how the affinity bumps are called, referencing one of the CA__CustomEvent keywords. In case anyone wants to add such things to their mods. Youd need only swap out the keyword to be referenced to make it specific to any action in your mod.

 

Applicable keywords:

 

CA__CustomEvent_Generous

CA__CustomEvent_Mean

CA__CustomEvent_Nice

CA__CustomEvent_Peaceful

CA__CustomEvent_PeacefulFailed

CA__CustomEvent_Selfish

CA__CustomEvent_Violent

Posted
2 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Nice.  I saw in another post where you mentioned using affinity events, but I wasn't sold on using it for sex assaults by the player since it also affects companion reactions.  This doesn't have that kind of side effect, so I'll add it to the player as rapist functions in Violate and SEU

Very cool.

Posted
1 hour ago, NorseDude said:

I'm getting a CTD every time I try to load a save  after updating the RSE mods I had installed (Shenanigans, CSA, Brothel). I'm using an older save. Attached is the crash log, where I read something about scripts not matching some functions. Any way to fix this?

Papyrus.3.log 47.06 kB · 0 downloads

I assume since youre in this thread that you have RSE Resources installed since it is the required framework for all the RSE2 mods? You mentioned update. What you have to do is uninstall all old RSE mods before installing RSE2 mods. They are not compatible and wont overwrite. You can use some of the RSE Elements mods that dont have an RSE2 counterpart such as RSEE Karma. You will need to make a clean save in the very least if jumping from old RSE to RSE2 before RSE2 install. Even then your mileage may vary and require a new game.

Posted
4 hours ago, NorseDude said:

I'm getting a CTD every time I try to load a save  after updating the RSE mods I had installed (Shenanigans, CSA, Brothel). I'm using an older save. Attached is the crash log, where I read something about scripts not matching some functions. Any way to fix this?

Papyrus.3.log 47.06 kB · 0 downloads

Why you are showing me the OLDEST of your logs, I dont know... however, the only RSE warnings in here relate to this:

 

"Unable to bind script <script name> to <Form ID> because their base types do not match"

This can mean that either the script is missing (in which case you will see a failed to load error before this one) or the script cannot be attached to the type of object it is attached to. (Like trying to attach a script that extends ObjectReference to an alias)

 

--- end---

 

Essentially, this is a WARNING that CSA cannot find the scripts for Crime and Punishment - that you do not have it installed. This will not crash your game, it is simply informational. You have three total RSE II CSA warnings in that entire log. Everything else is Creation Crap related. If you want a cause for CTD, look no further than that stuff. Especially note that if you have Tunnel Snakes installed, this is known to cause CTDs, as are some of the texture mods from CC.

 

But most certainly, nothing in there relates to RSE as a potential crash vector.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...