[AAF] RSE II: 프레임워크 리소스 ESM(01/10/20)

@Flashy (JoeR)need a bit of help, please

I am currently blanketing the whole population with addtofaction(rse_pacification faction) and it works fine, nobody attacks anyone so I am free to do my RPG. So far so good, as far as I'm concerned

However, now I would like to script select NPCs to attack me (specifically bare hands attack... basically I want them to bare knuckle beat the shit out of me, coz more evolved RPG). If I let them in the faction, they don't attack, period. If I remove just that one NPC from the faction, then everyone around shoots them to bits before they move a muscle.

How to solve?

1 hour ago, SAC said:

@Flashy (JoeR)need a bit of help, please

I am currently blanketing the whole population with addtofaction(rse_pacification faction) and it works fine, nobody attacks anyone so I am free to do my RPG. So far so good, as far as I'm concerned

However, now I would like to script select NPCs to attack me (specifically bare hands attack... basically I want them to bare knuckle beat the shit out of me, coz more evolved RPG). If I let them in the faction, they don't attack, period. If I remove just that one NPC from the faction, then everyone around shoots them to bits before they move a muscle.

How to solve?

Dont use that faction. Make a new one. Why? Because you need to make changes and dont want to wreck RSEII's ESM file, that relies on that faction for combat surrender and other functions in the RSEII family of mods.

This said, make a new faction, like this:

image.png.5425fcd9dea62531799347a8813547d7.png

Basically, you want the faction to be allied to itself. That way every NPC put into the faction is pacified to one another.

This is what the RSE II faction does as well. However, you need to do one little thing to make it different from RSE II's faction and this is why you need a new one and not to modify mine.

Go to the CRIME TAB and enable "Do not report crimes against members".

image.png.cd0a05298cb85e4081acd2d521595cf7.png

Basically, this should make it so that everyone ignores when you assault/attack one of the NPCs in the faction - in theory this is what it should do, if I am parsing this checkbox's meaning correctly. Whether or not it does, is a good question and who knows really, because, Bethesda. Am I right?

Try that anyways and see what happens.

Crime And Punishment - Insults and Taunts Demonstration

Just a small demonstration of the Insults and Taunts mechanisms within CAP. As noted in the intro slide, the animation used on the player comes from another mod. I have tried to reach the author for permission to include his animation in the mod, but have not heard back, as he has not been on Nexus since March.

UPDATE: He gave blanket permission on the mod's download page to use the animation provided credit was given, so thats that. :)

Why do this at all and not just use his mod as a requirement? Because his mod is a single animation file. No ESP, no ESL, nothing. And the animation file is tied to the throw grenade function, which I have no way to intercept in papyrus as an action. Plus noone in the game reacts to the animation file in his download. It cannot illicit reactions from NPCs and I cannot action on it for karma. Plus, people may accidentally throw grenades when they mean to insult someone and that could be a problem. My way, of including his file, is using a hotkey to trigger the animation and then to run a series of functions to get reactions.

I always thought his animation (mod) was quite fun, but again, lacking any reaction from the world, it got boring after 15 minutes or so. This way, his work lives on AND influences the game world.

Ha, it was great to see. I could not make that gesture to Dogmeat, even if it is just for test  ?

I thought the diamond city guard would arrest you for the offense, lol.

I've been watching the other videos and I'm still surprised by your passion and originality.

7 hours ago, JBpy said:

Ha, it was great to see. I could not make that gesture to Dogmeat, even if it is just for test  ?

I thought the diamond city guard would arrest you for the offense, lol.

I've been watching the other videos and I'm still surprised by your passion and originality.

Its amazing what one can accomplish when they are no longer tied down by their own fears and inability to make changes to their lives. When they realize that all they ever needed to do to reach the goal was to fly free from it all and to move, without hesitation, towards the things that they truly want and need to be happy. Me? I am heading towards the goal, ever moving forward, no matter what. :)

And yeah, I really wanted to add a possible fine / jail thing to flipping the guards off, but they have no dialogue lines relating to giving fines or taking people to jail, and I am staying away from unvoiced now, since it's so utterly fucking boring to have unvoiced mods (for the record, I have now crossed 1700 voiced lines in CAP).

On 11/3/2019 at 6:50 PM, Flashy (JoeR) said:

Basically, this should make it so that everyone ignores when you assault/attack one of the NPCs in the faction - in theory this is what it should do, if I am parsing this checkbox's meaning correctly. Whether or not it does, is a good question and who knows really, because, Bethesda. Am I right?

Try that anyways and see what happens.

Perfect, works exactly as you've anticipated. Thank you!

@Flashy (JoeR) I have a question about the PC camera while sitting in the hanging furniture

When my PC sits in the hanging furn, the camera gets whacked out, meaning it's rotated 90deg and other weird shit, no matter if I'm 1st person, or 3rd. How did you manage to get a proper 3rd person camera while the PC sits in the hanging furn?

On 11/5/2019 at 3:24 AM, Flashy (JoeR) said:

Just a small demonstration of the Insults and Taunts mechanisms within CAP.

Dude this is amazing!! Hilarous, I love it. First thing I'll do is to give Preston the finger when he says that another settlement needs help... 

21 hours ago, SAC said:

@Flashy (JoeR) I have a question about the PC camera while sitting in the hanging furniture

When my PC sits in the hanging furn, the camera gets whacked out, meaning it's rotated 90deg and other weird shit, no matter if I'm 1st person, or 3rd. How did you manage to get a proper 3rd person camera while the PC sits in the hanging furn?

I didn't do anything special other than just following Vadar's guide to set up furniture animations and generate the metadata.

4 hours ago, Hanaxar said:

Dude this is amazing!! Hilarous, I love it. First thing I'll do is to give Preston the finger when he says that another settlement needs help... 

It won't interrupt him though, if you do it mid-talking. In theory, I could make that happen but its tricky, as the {scene}.ForceStart() command, while stopping the current scene, and thus stopping the current NPC from talking, will also stop EVERY scene that that NPC is currently running in. And that could be a problem if there are scenes in a running state, but paused, waiting on a specific start condition (which Bethesda does for a lot of NPCs, has the scene paused waiting for say Start Condition = Player is in the minutemen, or something like that).

I was super happy to see I could interrupt the current running scene without even knowing what scene it was, but then reading the wiki, I see it probably should never be used, it was a "oooooh" sad-face moment. Doing it anyways, you know, it could break quest scenes that are in a paused-state and I don't want to be the one doing that.

So what happens now, if you finger someone mid-scene, they will do their response at the end of that scene. Not ideal, but it is what it is...

Crime And Punishment - Combat Surrender System Demo

*** NOTE: I obviously forgot to enable sound on one stack of video, so the back nine of the video are silent. Sorry. ***

A complete scenario demonstration of the newly ported combat surrender system, as originally a part of my RSE family of mods, but unlike the RSE counterpart, all elements of this surrender system are completely voiced and STILL offer all of the same features.

The surrender scenario in this demo features nearly all functions of surrender aside from the potential of death as a result of surrender (I'll be adding this in last as it is a tricky piece of code / scene to do). This demo includes assault (beatings), crippling (broken limbs), robbery (utter robbery, meaning EVERYTHING in inventory aside from MISC TAB items, likes comics, bobbleheads etc), being knocked out and waking up in my last slept bed. From there, having to find new weapons, ammo, food, water and stimpaks, so that I can backtrack to where I was accosted and attempting to kill the person who stole all of my stuff.

This was not filmed in Survival Mode, but instead features CAP and Advanced Needs 2 integration, which is why you see me running all over the place searching for consumables, a weapon and ammo. I could have cut that all out and just shown the more salient bits, but I thought, you know? It would be a better demonstration to show how a surrender could impact you as a player, start to finish (excluding kidnappings, which are not yet in there and are a whole other ballgame of game-playing anxiety and fun).

As some of you know, surrender was previously only open to Bounty Hunters, but has now been extended to other factions within the game. As with RSE, surrender will be possible to human, non-feral ghoul and super mutants. Obviously not ALL factions are covered as the amount of work to do so would be prohibitive. But raiders, gunners and super mutants will receive your surrender request on top of bounty hunters, diamond city security (newly added too!) and down the road, other factions. But why only raiders, gunners and super mutants? Because they tie natively to the game kidnapped settler mechanism, which I have turned, via RSE, into a player and companion kidnapping framework. And that kidnapping framework (which also exists right now in Advanced Needs 2), is being brought into CAP as a possible outcome to surrendering to your enemies.

2 hours ago, crazyopsxxxx said:

The fact that everything is voiced makes this soooo good!

Give this one a view - less than two minutes long - updated all dialogue and anim archetyoes this morning as well as got the scene/package driven death outcome (and scripting) added in just this morning. This will be the final raider surrender edit. Its complete now and I am moving on to Gunners now.

Note: Death Outcomes, even when set to 100% are not always assured to be 100% chance, as this is tied to karma and a death outcome is dependent on the faction you surrender to and your karma standing!

Crime And Punishment - Surrender Death Outcome

Crime and Punishment just reached another milestone! 76 distinct voice types in use and a current count of 2020 recycled / modified vanilla dialogue lines. And I still have quite a ways to go yet... Super mutant surrenders are done, as are the enemies that you make surrender. Gunners and stalkers remain for making the player surrender. Might add more voice types, if there are sufficient lines available (unlike Gunners which only have about 120 total recorded lines, most of which are combat barks - which means I will be using FemaleRough and MaleRough for Gunners, since the neutral tone and articulation of these voice types are a close-to-near match for Gunners).

I'd figured I might reach 2500 total lines in this mod, including the bounty hunters, diamond city security, abbot and stalker lines that I'll need to have recorded by VAs... but now, now I think I will be closer to 3000 total lines of interaction. And yes, ALL of those lines are NPC-Player interactions! And with this mod being what it is, it adds a lot of life to the game. Hate to say it, but this is an RSE killer, especially when combined with Advanced Needs 2. Mod Of The Year, here I come! :D

Work continues since I once again am an insomniac...

2 hours ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

Crime and Punishment just reached another milestone! 76 distinct voice types in use and a current count of 2020 recycled / modified vanilla dialogue lines. And I still have quite a ways to go yet... Super mutant surrenders are done, as are the enemies that you make surrender. Gunners and stalkers remain for making the player surrender. Might add more voice types, if there are sufficient lines available (unlike Gunners which only have about 120 total recorded lines, most of which are combat barks - which means I will be using FemaleRough and MaleRough for Gunners, since the neutral tone and articulation of these voice types are a close-to-near match for Gunners).

I'd figured I might reach 2500 total lines in this mod, including the bounty hunters, diamond city security, abbot and stalker lines that I'll need to have recorded by VAs... but now, now I think I will be closer to 3000 total lines of interaction. And yes, ALL of those lines are NPC-Player interactions! And with this mod being what it is, it adds a lot of life to the game. Hate to say it, but this is an RSE killer, especially when combined with Advanced Needs 2. Mod Of The Year, here I come! :D

Work continues since I once again am an insomniac...

Dude it's middle of the night for you! Sleep a little bit, you'll work faster when rested. I believe Well Rested perk exists in real life.

Btw I totally agree, something awesome is coming. Nice job my man! I can't wait to play with it.

11 hours ago, Hanaxar said:

Dude it's middle of the night for you! Sleep a little bit, you'll work faster when rested. I believe Well Rested perk exists in real life.

Btw I totally agree, something awesome is coming. Nice job my man! I can't wait to play with it.

Crime And Punishment - Combat System Expanded!

You all know CSA - you know you can surrender and you can make your enemies surrender, and that too is now implemented in Crime and Punishment, making you enemies surrender. But unlike RSE CSA, here it is voiced and natively linked to the karma system.

And today while testing, man I had the funniest moment ... shoot this raider gal, made her surrender. She gets down on her knees, arms in the air and all of the sudden, her clothes disappear and she starts pissing, almost as if I scared the piss right out of her. Good times! AN2 and CAP are an award winning combination.

image.png.fae778a8bd24febee26ede9084b3e883.png

Not only that, but my new surrender animations have been made MTWrap compatible, so injured arms will reflect in the animated pose now, just like with this poor fellow.

image.png.773a6bede80fcfb57ad55c7c39230b47.png

Have you wondered just how big Crime and Punishment is, compared to the other mod's I've made and that you've used?

I was...

image.png.aea82464e0118e1c7fe6148880895796.png

I was not prepared for the answer. And I'm nowhere close to being done yet.

:grimace:

On 10/30/2019 at 4:17 AM, Flashy (JoeR) said:

Also note, all RSE II mods will be updated to integrate to Crime and Punishment's karma and crime systems AND will have ties to AAF in it. I will never forget my support base, even in absentia.

All this and integration?! This will be a revolution! :love:

Thank you for not forgetting us RSEII users!

2 hours ago, Miss Ripley said:

All this and integration?! This will be a revolution! :love:

Thank you for not forgetting us RSEII users!

CSA is already partially updated to use CAP, when you choose to assault someone (rape them) during their surrender to you. Once I have my API in CAP solidified, I will update CSA once again, so that executing and robbing a surrendered hostile will count for karma as well.

Wastelander's Rash will also need to be updated to give karma for spreading the disease.

Brothels will get a small update so that using a hooker or being a hooker yourself will cause karma.

Resources ESM will be updated so that it's jailing functions do not conflict with CAP's jail functions.

All small updates, but cant really be done until CAP is ready for release.

Crime And Punishment - Silver Shroud Part II

This is the second demonstration of the Silver Shroud integration into Crime and Punishment. Contained in this 3 minutes video are two demonstrations, featuring combat surrender against raiders; one female and one male. These demonstrations highlight a few items:

1. Distinct Silver Shroud dialogue for your interactions with your surrendered captive.
  2. The dialogue is content and context aware. If your target doesn't believe you are the Shroud, your responses to them will address their skepticism.
  3. You will see that there are placeable Silver Shroud Calling Cards, just as there are in the MS04 quest. Except now, you can make new ones in the Chem Lab.
  4. You will see the new combat bark, detection and flee system that is in place, where raiders will recognize you as the Shroud when seeing you and fighting you.
  5. Finally, you will see the Shroud's last remarks to their victims, finalized by a dramatic sound effect, very aligned to the style of the Silver Shroud*.

So how does the raider combat bark system work? The more raiders you execute during these surrender interactions and the more calling cards you place, the greater the chances that every raider in the game will get added NormalToAlert and NormalToCombat combat barks that reflect them seeing you as the Shroud. They will also comment on you being the Shroud should they decide to flee from you while in combat. The whole system will only run once you have placed enough cards, to simulate the fact that you are spreading fear among the raider population of the Commonwealth. Why only raiders? Part of MS04 is assassinating raiders, to get to Sinjin, a raider boss. The Shroud is tied to raiders. And also, in the game audio files, only the raider voice types have lines relating to the Shroud.

Are there any perks to doing a Shroud play through? No. But everything added here is an extra layer of immersion and extends a portion of the game that was more or less ignored once MS04 was completed.

And let's face it... its fun, its new and noone has done anything like this before. And that's what I am always all about in my creative modding endeavors; innovating and being the first to add content, extending the life of the game, in ways that make the content feel as if it was always a part of the game right from the beginning.

And that underlines what Crime And Punishment is all about - to be a part of the game, immersing you in it, without feeling overdone or underdone... rather, to just feel like a perfect fit.

Voice Actresses and Actors!!!

Crime And Punishment is still in need of vocal talent!!! I need 2 males for Diamond City Security lines. I need 1 male who can approximate Abbot (the gruff wall painting fellow in Diamond City) and I also need 2 males and 2 females for voicing the various Bounty Hunters. Seven voices total. If you want to be a part of a game-changing experience, please send me a private message!

Thanks to working with LlamaRCA, Thuggysmurf and Reginald_001, Crime And Punishment now natively supports 35 active companions that will qualify for kidnapping events during player surrenders. This is done seamlessly and without hard requirements on their respective mods.

Compatible Companions:

Base Game + DLC

• Cait
  • Curie
  • Piper
  • Danse
  • Hancock
  • Deacon
  • Preston
  • X6-86
  • MacCready
  • Nick Valentine
  • Old Longfellow
  • Porter Gage

Fusion City Rising

• Dayna

Outcasts and Remnants

• Ash
  • Gabriel
  • Carla
  • Veronica
  • Shannon
  • Sarah
  • Fiona
  • Maxon
  • Haylen
  • Gloria
  • Synth Nate
  • Synth Nora

Project Valkyrie

• Valkyrie

Depravity

• Murphy
  • Harley
  • Eden
  • Alerios
  • Roxy
  • Kellogg
  • Kasumi

Plus Heather Casdin and Insane Ivy!

(And if one day, against the odds I am sensing, the voice of Lana ever comes back and I get to release her, Lana too will be allowable)

Their inclusion was done to ensure their dismissal during kidnapping events was done properly, that their respective quest stages were called as intended, so their dismissal can be handled natively in their respective mods, properly, ensuring their AI packaging and companion scripting does not get bricked or broken.

11 hours ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

Thanks to working with LlamaRCA, Thuggysmurf and Reginald_001, Crime And Punishment now natively supports 35 active companions that will qualify for kidnapping events during player surrenders. This is done seamlessly and without hard requirements on their respective mods.

Compatible Companions:

Base Game + DLC

• Cait
  • Curie
  • Piper
  • Danse
  • Hancock
  • Deacon
  • Preston
  • X6-86
  • MacCready
  • Nick Valentine
  • Old Longfellow
  • Porter Gage

Fusion City Rising

• Dayna

Outcasts and Remnants

• Ash
  • Gabriel
  • Carla
  • Veronica
  • Shannon
  • Sarah
  • Fiona
  • Maxon
  • Haylen
  • Gloria
  • Synth Nate
  • Synth Nora

Project Valkyrie

• Valkyrie

Depravity

• Murphy
  • Harley
  • Eden
  • Alerios
  • Roxy
  • Kellogg
  • Kasumi

Plus Heather Casdin and Insane Ivy!

(And if one day, against the odds I am sensing, the voice of Lana ever comes back and I get to release her, Lana too will be allowable)

Their inclusion was done to ensure their dismissal during kidnapping events was done properly, that their respective quest stages were called as intended, so their dismissal can be handled natively in their respective mods, properly, ensuring their AI packaging and companion scripting does not get bricked or broken.

Is there a way to get the companion to try and "rescue" the player in captivity?

9 hours ago, reconphil said:

Is there a way to get the companion to try and "rescue" the player in captivity?

That has existed in CSA before, so Im looking at a way to include it this time around, with some changes to the whole mechanism. But yeah, the plan is there to have such a thing in Crime and Punishment too. :)

3 hours ago, driver nephi said:

i like what i see so far when can we expect a release of this mod? i'm not rushing take your time working on the mod?

Only like?!? ?

To be honest, I don't know. Doing a 100% voiced mod of this scale is ... consuming. I mean, at the moment, CAP is 2600 or so recorded lines (not counting the unvoiced male and female BH, DC security and Abbot lines I need recorded). Im looking at a projected 3500 or so total lines once all is said and done, though that could very well hit 4000, if that gives you any idea as to the amount of content in the mod. Still need to find VAs for the unvoiced lines, but since Im not quite done with those parts of the mod, no point hunting people down, since I dont have a complete series of lines for them to record at the moment anyways.

Also, there are functions that are not complete or not yet started. The core is there - everything is working as expected, its the incidental outcomes that need to continued to be worked towards completion.

In a perfect world, Id love to drop this in December, but that is honestly looking undoable at this moment. We'll see. Could be January... so much to do.

22 hours ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

That has existed in CSA before, so Im looking at a way to include it this time around, with some changes to the whole mechanism. But yeah, the plan is there to have such a thing in Crime and Punishment too. :)

Excellent.  I have been playing this mod and was captured.  Once they put the handcuffs on I can't escape.  I think I am too low a level.  I end up reloading the game.  I actually tried for hours.  They don't feed you either so eventually you starve.  I still love the concept.