[AAF] RSE II: 프레임워크 리소스 ESM(01/10/20)

Hey @Flashy (JoeR)! I'm slowly coming back to FO4 from a year of absence, and super glad you're still around!

I'm also glad you're going the modular mod route with RSE II.
I'm interested in the karma system to use for one of my mods, but I was wondering if there's some standard for how they should be used. For instance, is there a max/min karma value? 
This is important because a mod needs to know how much is "appropriate" when incrementing/decrementing karma. For instance, if one mod decrements karma by say 5 for killing a settler, while another mod decrements it by 50 for stealing some food, then that kind of breaks compatibility between the two mods because they're on a different "metric system".
Is there some guidance on whats an appropriate metric for karma? Would be extremely helpful if you posted some guidelines, like:
Trespassing - 1 karma

Stealing - 5 karma

Murder - 20 karma

Nuking an entire settlement - 100 karma
etc.

Thanks! :) 

On 11/18/2019 at 1:33 AM, twistedtrebla said:

Hey @Flashy (JoeR)! I'm slowly coming back to FO4 from a year of absence, and super glad you're still around!

I'm also glad you're going the modular mod route with RSE II.
I'm interested in the karma system to use for one of my mods, but I was wondering if there's some standard for how they should be used. For instance, is there a max/min karma value? 
This is important because a mod needs to know how much is "appropriate" when incrementing/decrementing karma. For instance, if one mod decrements karma by say 5 for killing a settler, while another mod decrements it by 50 for stealing some food, then that kind of breaks compatibility between the two mods because they're on a different "metric system".
Is there some guidance on whats an appropriate metric for karma? Would be extremely helpful if you posted some guidelines, like:
Trespassing - 1 karma

Stealing - 5 karma

Murder - 20 karma

Nuking an entire settlement - 100 karma
etc.

Thanks! :) 

Welcome back to Fallout 4!

I am no longer making mods on LL though, lol. I've transitioned away from sex mods to other kinds of mods on Nexus.

As for the karma system I am building, I haven't released the specs for it yet, but it doesn't work that way. Neither myself, nor an external mod can dictate karma values - its all on the player, as set in the MCM. That way EVERY call to the karma system is aligned.

If the player has murdering someone set to 1 point, no matter what calls a murder event in CAP, it will always be one point. And will it be good karma or bad karma, that too is up to the end user, since they tailor it to their role playing. For example, if they are playing a raider type, murder wouldnt be a bad thing, so theyd change karma reporting on murders to be good karma. The only thing they cannot influence is the crime system, which is a subsystem of karma. Even though they may see murder as an okay thing, society doesn't, so murder while being good for a raider, would still be considered a crime to society.

Heres a look at part of the MCM (very old screenshot - it doesn't look quite like this anymore - but this tab, karma, remains the same) for controlling karma gains. A zero value = CAP does not track this metric (replaces the old ON/OFF toggle)

ScreenShot967.png.9bbc919e8fd05379f0d15c1194a05479.png

But this karma system is not available yet.

The one in the Resources ESM is just a point system. It does nothing but track points. And you can send your own points to it, so its really unbalanced, as you note, what you may see at 50 points, another mod may see as 1 point. I wouldnt touch RSE II with a tenfoot pole, were I in your shoes, not for developing a shared mod "universe".

In your shoes, I'd wait for 2020's Mod of the Year, Crime and Punishment, to come out. ;)

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/users/47808403?tab=videos

If you're inclined to see how it smacks RSE II dead in its tracks, in every conceivable way...

22 minutes ago, ezfreee said:

I'm looking fwd to this. But I must say, the funnest part about committing crimes in the commonwealth with the old RSE Karma..  was facing the the preacher to be absolved..  and also the part that you could then fuck the preacher.  You're a demented man FJoeR !  >:)~  Praise Atom

You mean this? ;)

Man.... Crime And Punishment just keeps on growing...

image.png.af416326e42174c8f1e3a5f941bd22e1.png

... and I figure I've got at least another gig to add to it still. if that at all tells you just how VASTLY superior it is to RSE II.

25 minutes ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

Man.... Crime And Punishment just keeps on growing...

image.png.af416326e42174c8f1e3a5f941bd22e1.png

... and I figure I've got at least another gig to add to it still. if that at all tells you just how VASTLY superior it is to RSE II.

Sounds amazing going to have to find the space for it on my hard drive when it comes out XD

13 hours ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

Awesome! Can't wait to play with it dude..

Man couple of people asked you answered patiently but I'm f**cking blanking. Can you please make a simple comparison like this:

RSE II   CAP

Needs      Yes     No

This       No      Yes

That       Yes     Yes

Etc.       Bla     Bla

Is it standalone yes? Do I need your other mods?

5 hours ago, Hanaxar said:

Awesome! Can't wait to play with it dude..

Man couple of people asked you answered patiently but I'm f**cking blanking. Can you please make a simple comparison like this:

RSE II   CAP

Needs      Yes     No

This       No      Yes

That       Yes     Yes

Etc.       Bla     Bla

Is it standalone yes? Do I need your other mods?

Not really sure what you want compared, but I'll give it a shot by listing, high-level, what CAP has that RSE II doesn't (or where RSE2 is simply inferior).

1. Yes, it is standalone.

2. You only need the DLC, no other hard dependencies at all, aside from F4SE and MCM.

CAP Features (aside from Player kidnappings, ALL of this is ingame now and bugfree):

• Fully voiced (aside from lines awaiting Voice Actors).
  • Layered and branching dialogue scenes providing multiple outcomes
  • Dialogue in most cases is aware of clothing state (power armor, silver shroud, disguises, etc)
  • Insults and Taunting: You can flip people off in and out of combat, to different results.
  • Holdups: CAP allows you to perform holdups on most "spawned" leveled actor base NPCs and certain unique NPCs.
  • Silver Shroud Expanded: Now, shroud kills are not limited to MS04.
  • Fully functional crime system.
  • Bounty Hunter Faction: They will hunt you down when you're wanted and give you missions when you aren't (if you want).
  • Kill and Capture: BH missions include kill raider boss or capture raider boss and deliver them to jail in Diamond City.
  • Being a criminal has multiple outcomes when caught, including fines, jailing, humiliation, community service and executions.
  • Fully functional karma system.
  • Rehandled settler dialogue system that uses your karma value to determine if friendly or hostile sounding.
  • Disguises: Allowing you to enter enemy territory, so long as you do nothing hostile.
  • Takedowns: Recoded Stealth Takedowns are natively integrated into CAP.
  • Surrender System: CSA, completely recoded and retooled. It NEVER breaks or stalls in CAP, unlike in RSEII.
  • Kidnappings: Companion - multiple ways to resolve and rescue companion (at last count, I had 8 different ways to do it).
  • Kidnappings: Player - In progress, but will take some parts of RSEII's system and add new stuff to them, to change them up a bit.
  • Vault 81: Completely rewritten Vault 81 experience where you can be locked out of the vault forever.
  • Molerat Disease: If you are infected, you are contagious and can potentially kill people you come into contact with (tested and functional!).

I mean... there is so much going on in CAP, I cant list it all. But it is all done seamlessly. No popup messages boxes. Notifications and Help Messages, yes, but the play is never interrupted by a popup - except in very specific situations (like triggering a CSA reset, if one is ever actually needed). Everything that happens, happens in realtime, with input from your control system (keyboard/mouse or 360 controller) and plays out onscreen.

The goal with CAP was to remove as much game-interferring mechanics as possible - to make what it does feel natural, like it is and always has been a part of the game. To give even MORE role playing options to people.

All I can suggest, if you havent, is to watch all of the demo vids on the Nexus - you will get a VERY clear idea of what Crime and Punishment is and what it does.

And most importantly, how it will change the game, forever. Click the image to go to the video demos page.

CAP_01.jpg.fd72da9c6571315237b0b2e47d159a9d.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, fefuentes2000 said:

@Flashy (JoeR) I am new here and I am just confuse on what is the different from the RSE II and Advanced Needs 2 on Nexus. Are they part of the same bundle or AN2 is a separate mod? Can I use both on my mod list or they conflict with each other?

Youre not new, lol... you've been around for quite some time. Three years by the look.

But to answer your question. Advanced Needs 2 is a custom survival mode. RSEII is a dead mod series you should not install.

18 hours ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

Youre not new, lol... you've been around for quite some time. Three years by the look.

But to answer your question. Advanced Needs 2 is a custom survival mode. RSEII is a dead mod series you should not install.

So besides the RSEII Resources for the AN2 EXPANSION #3 - AAF ADULT CONTENT all the other RSEll are no longer useful for consumption. 

32 minutes ago, fefuentes2000 said:

So besides the RSEII Resources for the AN2 EXPANSION #3 - AAF ADULT CONTENT all the other RSEll are no longer useful for consumption. 

I wouldnt use the Addon #3. There is something in it that I have never been able to resolve about Frustration and it breaks... I recommend against it.

In your shoes I would say when it comes to Advanced Needs 2, don't even think about it in terms of adult mods. It hates adult mods. And it doesn't need the RSEII Resources - it runs on its own, no LL mods required.

Crime And Punishment now effectively renders "Just Business" completely obsolete. And does it using the natural workshop parent script system, in an 8kb functions script. Compared to how JB does it with a 100+kb butchered workshopparent script, running on a different quest AT THE SAME TIME as the original workshopparent script.

And unlike JB, CAP's method will not break your game OR your converted NPCs.

One more Lover's Lab mod you can flush from your game (and down the toilet) once CAP is officially released...

@Olmech && @wdaigle - tagging since I know you two will be keenly interested in this.

ScreenShot1159.png.27f3ec3fb448b8e7392e933363c39be2.pngScreenShot1160.png.35f5c20ea6c476e0ee34b78020213c44.png

ScreenShot1161.png.f4e22682bac3c468b259f07d58790643.pngScreenShot1163.png.1dd94ffec9ffc99d4729a88e870cec9b.png

ScreenShot1165.png.2abf79463725c58bd0c0ee3fa67a6f4c.pngScreenShot1167.png.b316d548d5c369bb73ed88907e057967.png

11 minutes ago, MrCruelJohn said:

I feel so forgotten, brother.  :)  where's my love??? Lol

I am awaiting CAP as well.

just curious, the raider settler, you change their faction correct?  Meaning,, ni hostility towards other settlers...

john

Best way to explain this... ?

I made clones of the standard WorkshopNPC, with different names, like in this example, Raider Settler. They have all of the same keywords, factions and scripts that normal settlers do. All this mod's function does is copy their looks and outfit worn and paste it onto the RaiderSettler NPC I made. So in essence, they are workshop settlers, just with raider face, skin and clothing. Everything else that they were no longer exists, since this is a new NPC and the other one is deleted from the game once the cloning is done. 100% compatible with EVERY MOD in exsitence that handles WorkshopNPC settlers, including Sim Settlements.

As for where is the love? There is an alpha version available - not recommended for ongoing games you care about - its more a "here is what Ive done so far, go forth and experiment and marvel at the awesome" kind of thing... the full release won't be until mid_Feb at the latest, but possibly a lot sooner, depending on how things progress and the amount of issues I have to sort out. Which, to be honest, at this time, are virtually non-existant (ie: no bugs so far, or if there were, they were small and are already addressed in my current personal build of the mod).

Note, the alpha is 240 megs. It cant be hosted here (and never will be, even if it could be, truth be told).

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/images/166126

Thanks for the tag.  I have a few questions regarding my current setup, your comments, and CAP vs JB.  Don't I always?  :)

Is CAP a PG-rated mod?  I've watched most of the videos.  Loved the voiced lines.  Will solicitation trigger AAF scenes or is "Nocturnal activities are happening..." the extent of it?

I've played a while with AN2, RSE II - Resources, and RSE - Reproduction System Effects.  Should I, instead, be using Expansion 4?  If not, recommendation?

Recently, since I stopped using MCG, I wanted to add back a simple sexual frustration dynamic, so I added expansion 3.  A mistake?  If so, recommendation?

What I like about Just Business is the ability to enslave them, make sure they don't escape, get them back if they do escape, break them (the fun part), and, then, depending on how broken they are, either use them as settlers, companions, or sell them.  From the look of the screenshot (I didn't see a video), CAP just converts prisoners to settlers straight-away and that's it? 

Edit: Role-playing-wise, it's my PC, after being violated so much in the wasteland, becoming the thing she hates and taking revenge on those that wronged her.

It is PG13 with the option of turning it into quasi-R rated, in terms of adult content. From gameplay systems though, it is no different than base game. Gory, expletive laced, rated M for Mature, I suppose.

For purposes of Nexus guidelines, rape and animal stuff can't be in the mod. That said, there are some AAF triggers in there, once adult content is enabled. Blowing jail guards to get out of prison is in there and I am building AAF into solicitation now too, since I know I can do that, per Nexus guidelines. The mod is content aware, so if adult content is enabled, but no aaf is found, it will do the fade to black thing seen in the video demo. If AAF is found, it will switch to using that instead. Caveat, the AAF stuff for solicitation is not in the current alpha.

What you use for reproductive effects is up to you. The RSEII variant is FPE aware and has more consequences geared towards pregnancy, like fatigue and all of that. The AN2 expansion is not linked to FPE in any way, so it won't action on anything related to AAF or FPE. Functionally, it is the better of the two, but... some people cant let go of their AAF dependency.

Expansion 3 is problematic for some people - a few have noted that at some point frustration sticks and cannot be removed. I can see no mechanism in the scripting where that could happen, and have tried many times to try to prevent it from happening, but people still note it continues to be a problem. Installer beware on that one I suppose.

I have only just built the foundation of the settler conversion system, but again, I am constrained by Nexus guidelines, so abuse of any kind wont be in it. There will be a choice on the player's part to OFFER settler status or you can FORCE it (attempt to anyways). Its more about your karma than anything else, since in the end, they'll still be a settler. I am looking at how to manage settlement happiness in these instances, to see if I can make positive happiness for an OFFERED settler and negative happiness is FORCED. As to the escape, abuse and sale of NPCs, again, not safe for Nexus, and not really aligned to my personal views for what I am trying to do (and it doesn't sit well with me to illustrate things in such a way, racial sensitivity and all of that).

But if playing the raider is your thing, minus the more hardcore elements, then CAP might just be your thing too, since it gives you amazing ways to play the villain, such as the Holdup System.

Hope that answered your questions.

13 minutes ago, darkhighlander said:

I rarely use Just Business for Settlers, it`s way more than that. For instance I use the Settlers of the Commonwealth mod and tend to go get Seven, Courtney and the one in vault 81, enslave them and have them as essential and silent followers to break in via obedience training. If one of them pisses me off, it`s selling time...lol. To be fair, I have never had this mod affect my game in a noticeable way, pretty much a must have in my Load Order.

I imagine once CAP is released, JB users will be the minority however, aside from those that get off on depictions of physical and mental abuse and outright slavery. Not the kind of image I want to project for myself or my work, but again, to each their own.

3 hours ago, MrCruelJohn said:

I am awaiting CAP as well.

Youre going to like it John. I recommend selecting the capture missions over the kill missions in MCM slider because they are so much more interesting. The mechanics of it are surprisingly smooth and walking captives from all over the map to DC jail can be pretty damned intense...

3 hours ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

It is PG13 with the option of turning it into quasi-R rated, in terms of adult content. From gameplay systems though, it is no different than base game. Gory, expletive laced, rated M for Mature, I suppose.

For purposes of Nexus guidelines, rape and animal stuff can't be in the mod. That said, there are some AAF triggers in there, once adult content is enabled. Blowing jail guards to get out of prison is in there and I am building AAF into solicitation now too, since I know I can do that, per Nexus guidelines. The mod is content aware, so if adult content is enabled, but no aaf is found, it will do the fade to black thing seen in the video demo. If AAF is found, it will switch to using that instead. Caveat, the AAF stuff for solicitation is not in the current alpha.

What you use for reproductive effects is up to you. The RSEII variant is FPE aware and has more consequences geared towards pregnancy, like fatigue and all of that. The AN2 expansion is not linked to FPE in any way, so it won't action on anything related to AAF or FPE. Functionally, it is the better of the two, but... some people cant let go of their AAF dependency.

Expansion 3 is problematic for some people - a few have noted that at some point frustration sticks and cannot be removed. I can see no mechanism in the scripting where that could happen, and have tried many times to try to prevent it from happening, but people still note it continues to be a problem. Installer beware on that one I suppose.

I have only just built the foundation of the settler conversion system, but again, I am constrained by Nexus guidelines, so abuse of any kind wont be in it. There will be a choice on the player's part to OFFER settler status or you can FORCE it (attempt to anyways). Its more about your karma than anything else, since in the end, they'll still be a settler. I am looking at how to manage settlement happiness in these instances, to see if I can make positive happiness for an OFFERED settler and negative happiness is FORCED. As to the escape, abuse and sale of NPCs, again, not safe for Nexus, and not really aligned to my personal views for what I am trying to do (and it doesn't sit well with me to illustrate things in such a way, racial sensitivity and all of that).

But if playing the raider is your thing, minus the more hardcore elements, then CAP might just be your thing too, since it gives you amazing ways to play the villain, such as the Holdup System.

Hope that answered your questions.

Yes, that covers it.  :)  Thanks.  I see what you;'re trying to do.  If solicitation hooks into AAF, I'll be using that.

I am using FPE, so that's cool, I'm using the right mod.

I haven't seen the frustration mechanic yet because of being violated a lot and, when not, getting lover's embrace AAF every night from Ivy.  :P 

For me, the slavery of JB in FO4 has nothing to do with race, it's about my violated female PC making the women, even though they too assaulted her, into settlers or companions, but the men either getting sold, tortured, or put in an all-slave farm settlement.  Well, the supermutants, once broken in, might be given a mini-gun and put on guard duty.  So, it's about women enslaving men.

Yes, none of that is Nexus friendly.  ?  So, that's why I'm a little surprised you think CAP would replace JB.  Unless you're right about the way I play JB and I'm in the minority.  We'll see.  Of course, we'll never know because CAP is going to do SO much stuff.  :D 

3 hours ago, wdaigle said:

Yes, that covers it.  :)  Thanks.  I see what you;'re trying to do.  If solicitation hooks into AAF, I'll be using that.

I think you'll enjoy the solicitation stuff. There is more to the dialogue than is seen - obviously, I pruned some of it because YouTube and COPPA... but there are whole sections missing where the player talks to the client about protection and stuff (relating to Wastelander's Rash which is built natively into this mod, plus pregnancy, which is also natively built into this mod using Vinfamy's original Family Planning as the basis - in other words, I took Vin's old fourplay mod and did an "Enhanced Version" my way, heavily modifying and updating it without using 20 different scripts to do it AND it natively speaks to my menstrual cycle addon for Advanced Needs2, so it can actually block pregnancy from happening when the female player has her period). And yes, if EgoBallistic's FPE is found installed, CAP will disable it's own system, since CAP's is nowhere near as feature full and really is meant to be used by non-AAF people. I pruned a lot of stuff out of Vin's and never once looked at Ego's particular build of FPE (though I did extend Vin's original baby to child, to include child to adult, ala Chosen's original FPE as well as use Chosen's math calcs for placing a baby in a crib from his version of the mod, though I would guess it remains the same in Ego's build). And yeah, due credit is to be given to both Vin and Chosen for the code, as heavily modified and updated to not break the game as it is...

Back to Solicitation, I took the best of my prostitution mod for RSEII, like the hooker levels and base pay increasing based on level, etc, and put that all into this mod too. So really, you can look at it like the old system, but voiced completely and covering all of the bases a hooker would talk about with their client AND animated in AAF if one has it installed.

33 minutes ago, DremoraDream said:

ive been out of the loop for a while. What's JB stand for in this case, and is CAP - consequences and punishments? Did I also read that you can fuck your way out of punishment with guards or crime if the required mods are available? Am I sensing a huge gameplay enhancement?

It has been said by some that Crime and Punishment (CAP) is likely the biggest thing to hit Fallout 4 since Sim Settlements, in terms of how it enhances and alters gameplay. And yeah, it is all about Karma, Crime and Consequences, plus a whole boatload of other stuff. It would likely take me an hour to go over everything it currently does. Even longer if I were to write everything it will do upon official release.

JB = Just Business. Its a mod found here on LL that allows you to hunt, capture, enslave and do other things to just about any NPC in the game.

45 minutes ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

I think you'll enjoy the solicitation stuff. There is more to the dialogue than is seen - obviously, I pruned some of it because YouTube and COPPA... but there are whole sections missing where the player talks to the client about protection and stuff (relating to Wastelander's Rash which is built natively into this mod, plus pregnancy, which is also natively built into this mod using Vinfamy's original Family Planning as the basis - in other words, I took Vin's old fourplay mod and did an "Enhanced Version" my way, heavily modifying and updating it without using 20 different scripts to do it AND it natively speaks to my menstrual cycle addon for Advanced Needs2, so it can actually block pregnancy from happening when the female player has her period). And yes, if EgoBallistic's FPE is found installed, CAP will disable it's own system, since CAP's is nowhere near as feature full and really is meant to be used by non-AAF people. I pruned a lot of stuff out of Vin's and never once looked at Ego's particular build of FPE (though I did extend Vin's original baby to child, to include child to adult, ala Chosen's original FPE as well as use Chosen's math calcs for placing a baby in a crib from his version of the mod, though I would guess it remains the same in Ego's build). And yeah, due credit is to be given to both Vin and Chosen for the code, as heavily modified and updated to not break the game as it is...

Back to Solicitation, I took the best of my prostitution mod for RSEII, like the hooker levels and base pay increasing based on level, etc, and put that all into this mod too. So really, you can look at it like the old system, but voiced completely and covering all of the bases a hooker would talk about with their client AND animated in AAF if one has it installed.

Awesome!  :)