• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I have an idea. Allow males with either the Feminine or Trap traits (from DWR or LF) be able to do the research to be able to give milk.. Or for that matter, since this is magical (or atleast mystical), what's to prevent males from giving milk anyway? Normal, typical, usual biological limits don't factor into a magical and/or mystical world.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Quick question is the function build new holding considered hard coded into the game? Just imagining being able to create new holding labeled as farm, which could be a place where to give your slaves to, as a way to keep your court size from exploding as well as an honorary title of farm manager for the lucky sod that is the vassal of that place. That could be a method of having barn management.

Edited by Catnapper2
On 1/13/2022 at 9:52 PM, Catnapper2 said:

Quick question is the function build new holding considered hard coded into the game? Just imagining being able to create new holding labeled as farm, which could be a place where to give your slaves to, as a way to keep your court size from exploding as well as an honorary title of farm manager for the lucky sod that is the vassal of that place. That could be a method of having barn management.

A holding wouldn't be doable AFAIK (not really a modder), but having new buildings  or a major construction (derping on the actual name right now, one per region things like the grand cathedral) would be doable that  could give all those as options.

19 hours ago, souldead341 said:

A holding wouldn't be doable AFAIK (not really a modder), but having new buildings  or a major construction (derping on the actual name right now, one per region things like the grand cathedral) would be doable that  could give all those as options.

Would giving your courtiers (slaves) to a holding under another person in your capital be doable? Not selling them but rather using them as perhaps labor and other ways. It's kind of like having a designated slave manager rather than you managing everything they do. Also for context I just use the free version of Crusader Kings 2.

Edited by Catnapper2
On 11/5/2021 at 7:08 AM, James_E_C said:

I'm trying to correct the oversight and make males able to be hucows as well. I thought I got all the events sorted so it would work, but the eents trigger, but don't allow for my male character to test the Lacteria Mirifica or the lactacid themselves. Anyone see what I'm doing wrong?

How about rather than a Hucow they become a hubull. Pretty much they won't lactate but have an intensive lust to breed with hucows. Could work with the farm management plan. Milk production needs to come from somewhere. And if a hucow and a hubull have a child they would inherit the hucow and hubull gene and be placed into the farm managment system and when they come of age they would join in the production. The more hucows you own the more money you get from milk production.

On 1/17/2022 at 9:19 AM, Catnapper2 said:

How about rather than a Hucow they become a hubull. Pretty much they won't lactate but have an intensive lust to breed with hucows. Could work with the farm management plan. Milk production needs to come from somewhere. And if a hucow and a hubull have a child they would inherit the hucow and hubull gene and be placed into the farm managment system and when they come of age they would join in the production. The more hucows you own the more money you get from milk production.

Now the problem would be being able to code all this into the game.

On 1/16/2022 at 7:19 PM, Catnapper2 said:

So, again I'm not a modder.  I just know a bit of  what is (relatively) possible to mod into the game.  

Designating a person to be a hucow/bull  would be fairly simple by having a special title.  The way it'd work in that regard (AFAIK) is that the titles you can assign would give bonuses to the target, and if those are boosted income then you get some of that back as their liege.  If you put in genetics (in the form of traits), you can restrict the title to specific traits, genders, exc.  

Not sure about any automated production increases, especially since in longer games the number of courtiers across all provinces gets pruned down to save on processing power, since the more characters their are in game the more actions need to be calculated.

Honestly, the best way to implement a large scale production facility type of thing would be to simply have a building chain  that represents the local peasants being the cows / bulls.  This could have positive cash effects, with potential negatives to military (since a percentage of your population is now kinda useless for fighting.)

Anyway, this is all purely academic unless a modder and / or writer is willing to actually do the code and writing for it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
5 hours ago, OhMeGaGameStudio said:

idk, seems dead, I don't even think it works as is, my cheracters always produce 0 milk regardless how hilariously corrupted they get, though it might be a compatibility issue.

I found another, or one similar to this, I think it requires another mod though. If I can find it, ill say its name or send you a link.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
On 5/7/2019 at 12:30 PM, Kerticana said:

Just a thought what about making events tied to the hucow trait or engorged trait but while you are in jail/regent. And possibly the more and more you get milked the less your learning and if it gets under 5 there would be a chance your regent will make you into a perma hucow and strip you of the throne (aka abdicate).

I guess to elaborate on events that could happen in jail would be,

1) The person imprisoning you could have you milked regularly giving the player a temp trait of -1 prestige and giving the ruler +.5 Health as long as you are his/her prisoner. 

2) Your regent has a negative opinion of you and puts you in the barn which he keeps locked up coming to visit you and tries to break your will as a ruler slowly lowering your learning (just had a oh wait there is a intelligence trait ) possibly throwing the lust trait in there as well or giving you the stressed/depressed traits or strait up lunatic. (obviously not all at once but perhaps firing an event every half year or so and giving you a chance to escape based on strength or wit though failing may lead to restraints (artifact?) that would disable said escape options in the future?

On a totally different topic you could also make an event while secluded with courtiers to buff up supply ;d Id only use it to alleviate a situation though as a court of 30 does take quite a bit of milk to satisfy though there could be a almost starving event where the court forcibly makes you a cow for a day to get the nutrition they need.

Another different scenario if you were to implement the jailor type of thing would be instead of killing your character on the battlefield they knock you out take you prisoner as a hucow. (Which in my opinion you should get a pretty hefty negative combat modifier for A being part cow (being docile) and B engorged breast (They do get in the way after all).

Oh and maybe a cursed artifact? (Cow Bell takes up necklace slot and can not be removed, but disappears after character dies so your family line isnt cursed by a cowbell) could have like a -3 to Intrigue (Its a Cow Bell) -1 to Prestige, -5 Vassal Opinion, +10 Hucow Opinion and has a 5% chance of popping an event off or something. How to gain it? mmm maybe a random event tree where you havnt milked in a really really long time and you just need to so you go to a farm to get a helping hand and there is a 50% chance he helps you and a 50% chance he helps you but attaches a cursed cow bell on you. I guess that 5% chance could be an event where you go back to said farm and the farmer has you milked and gets some fun time of his own.

like the ideas there and more. though i suspect what works for the woman works for a man but in diffrent ways and items but otherwise any more ideas to throw out there?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...