[CK2] Crusader Milk (A Dark World Fantasy submod)

2142680681_CrusaderMilk-Logobig.png.91543bebef6bf3747947c16b6711cdb8.png

A Dark World Fantasy submod

The intent of this mod is to bring hucows and milking into Crusader Kings II.

Features

So far, not a lot to show as I'm still building the foundations of the mod. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated, especially regarding localisation and game balance.

• Event chain to research on "Lacteria Mirifica", a mysterious mushroom, and turning yourself or another random woman into a hucow
    • You will need an alchemy building from Dark World in your capital, as well as the knowledge focus or a scientific/esoteric trait (like Erudite, Mystic...)
    • For now, the best way to experience this mod, is to be female and to do the experiments on yourself
  • Lactation framework (Hucows produce milk over time, the amount depending on their breast size)
  • Decision to milk yourself
  • Decision to check your hucow stats (Will be loaded with lots of pretty numbers in the future)
  • Get the "engorged breasts" trait upon reaching full milk capacity (Be nice to your hucow, don't forget to milk her)

This mod is fully localised in both English and French.

Requirements
  • Crusader Kings II 3.1.0+
    • (Recommended) Way of Life DLC
  • Dark World Fantasy
    • Dark World Fantasy Module - Dicks & Tits
  • (Recommended) Dark World Tentacles (Adds new ways to become hucow, and to be milked)

Compatibility

Should be compatible with anything as long as it doesn't conflict with the requirements above

Installation

To install, copy the "Crusader Milk" folder and the "Crusader Milk.mod" file to your Crusader Kings II "mod" folder

Type this in the explorer address bar to access it : %HomePath%\Documents\Paradox Interactive\Crusader Kings II\mod

Planned Features

Short Term
  • Events making use of the lactation framework
  • Custom rules to alter some aspect of the mod

Long Term Ideas
  • Ability to transform more people of your chosing into hucow, and milk them
  • Ability to alter someone breast or milk production (as well as arousal or other atribute)
  • Allow AI to create hucows
  • "Hucow level"
  • "Barn" management
  • Milk Economy
  • Lactacid Addiction
  • Slavery integration
  • Breeding
  • New ambitions related to milk production or number of hucows owned
  • Bloodline for famous hucows

Credits

dewguru - For the original "Dark World" & "Dark World Reborn" mods
lockeslylcrit - For "Dark World Fantasy", the maintained and reworked version of "Dark World"
Korbah - For sharing their vanilla-like trait icons templates to the community
Herring - For the "Trait Icon Replacements" mod (used for one of my trait icon)
Ed86 - For the Skyrim mod "Milk Mod Economy" which gave me the general inspiration for the mod

Modifications for translations purpose are allowed, as long as I'm notified of it.

It's really exciting for me that someone finally make such a mod. Erotic fetishism is very personal thing and human lactation is one of the few fetish that I love.

But current version of this mod may need more fix and updates, because after finishing the event chain it has only one function - popping up dialogue box and give a debuff. Every one or two months players have to open the intriguing menu in order to find the "milk yourself" decision in the long decision list so they can remove the debuff.

I mean, I am not saying the event is not good. It's wonderful. But in a Paradox game, any event that is triggered repeatedly and endlessly would be absolutely annoying eventually.

Thank you all for the encouragments!

3 hours ago, figandsalt said:

It's really exciting for me that someone finally make such a mod. Erotic fetishism is very personal thing and human lactation is one of the few fetish that I love.

But current version of this mod may need more fix and updates, because after finishing the event chain it has only one function - popping up dialogue box and give a debuff. Every one or two months players have to open the intriguing menu in order to find the "milk yourself" decision in the long decision list so they can remove the debuff.

I mean, I am not saying the event is not good. It's wonderful. But in a Paradox game, any event that is triggered repeatedly and endlessly would be absolutely annoying eventually.

Yes, I'm totally aware of this. And that's the first thing I want to improve. But keep in mind that this version, as well as probably some of the upcoming versions will be more of a proof of concept.
So, basically, I'll add a breast_fullness variable to hucow characters, which increases overtime. Then some stage events that triggers when you reach a certain value. The debuff will come later, and overall, I'll try to lower the frequency of these events.

The goal is to make this event chain more progressive, so you can let it happen without feeling obligated to milk yourself right away.

I may also add some yearly or other on_actions random events that could modify your breast fullness. I'm thinking about "incidents" caused when your breast are too full, or maybe some during pregnancy. But in the end, I'll aim for about 2 events max per year.

I have uploaded a quick fix for the localisation issues people have reported to me, as well as lowered the frequency of the "Engorged Breasts" event.

This is just so the event stops annoying the player too often, until I come up with an improved system.

I think you are on the right way with this one, the quality of the mod looks good.

Also i agree with the outlook in the mod description. Character grow(quite literally this time o_O) is always a key motivation to play any game.

What is lacking is a reward/cost system so far.

The milk, and therefor the milking, has no value as of now.

Imagine you could drain the mental abilitiy of prisoner cows you put into your barn,

while the milk could be gifted to other people with various results(increased opinion, gains lustful, gains fat, becomes a hucow),

while you could visit the barn to "motivate the cows", maybe even a small general opinion buff from the barn if you have fully trained cows.

Yes, it's quite barebone right now.

I'm curently focussing on improving the milk generation framework, which will serve as the base for most of the next features, which I can't wait to implement.

And speaking of these features, I can say that the ones you mentioned are actually already planned in some way.

The first I want to add is infused milk. milk with special effects, that you can drink or give to others.

And one thing I would like to achieve, is a good balance between having a high milk production and the buff/debuff that could come with it. Like, higher reward, higher risk. So yes, I plan to have quite a few random events based on several factors like breast fullness, milk production rate or "hucow level", so will be good, some will be bad.

And of course, what would be a lactation mod without a barn ^^
I plan on making this building a kinda of hub for most of the mod features, but it will probably just start as a basic building with bonuses, and some events tied to it. AI hucows management will probably come at a later stage.

But, I know from experience that it's not a good idea to rush things. that would be the recipe for me to have a burnout. So yeah, it will probably be a while before this mod becomes really fleshed out. I want to make updates that make sense, and always on a solid base.

Can't wait to see this mod get fleshed out.

On another note this was bothering me for awhile after seeing you're profile picture on a discord forum are you by chance Trisky on discord? I know I know a stretch Triskelia vs Trisky but for real I saw the profile picture and like Ive seen this before, but until I checked back here I couldn't remember where XD

Anyway keep up the good work ^.^

Just a thought what about making events tied to the hucow trait or engorged trait but while you are in jail/regent. And possibly the more and more you get milked the less your learning and if it gets under 5 there would be a chance your regent will make you into a perma hucow and strip you of the throne (aka abdicate).

I guess to elaborate on events that could happen in jail would be,

1) The person imprisoning you could have you milked regularly giving the player a temp trait of -1 prestige and giving the ruler +.5 Health as long as you are his/her prisoner. 

2) Your regent has a negative opinion of you and puts you in the barn which he keeps locked up coming to visit you and tries to break your will as a ruler slowly lowering your learning (just had a oh wait there is a intelligence trait ) possibly throwing the lust trait in there as well or giving you the stressed/depressed traits or strait up lunatic. (obviously not all at once but perhaps firing an event every half year or so and giving you a chance to escape based on strength or wit though failing may lead to restraints (artifact?) that would disable said escape options in the future?

On a totally different topic you could also make an event while secluded with courtiers to buff up supply ;d Id only use it to alleviate a situation though as a court of 30 does take quite a bit of milk to satisfy though there could be a almost starving event where the court forcibly makes you a cow for a day to get the nutrition they need.

Another different scenario if you were to implement the jailor type of thing would be instead of killing your character on the battlefield they knock you out take you prisoner as a hucow. (Which in my opinion you should get a pretty hefty negative combat modifier for A being part cow (being docile) and B engorged breast (They do get in the way after all).

Oh and maybe a cursed artifact? (Cow Bell takes up necklace slot and can not be removed, but disappears after character dies so your family line isnt cursed by a cowbell) could have like a -3 to Intrigue (Its a Cow Bell) -1 to Prestige, -5 Vassal Opinion, +10 Hucow Opinion and has a 5% chance of popping an event off or something. How to gain it? mmm maybe a random event tree where you havnt milked in a really really long time and you just need to so you go to a farm to get a helping hand and there is a 50% chance he helps you and a 50% chance he helps you but attaches a cursed cow bell on you. I guess that 5% chance could be an event where you go back to said farm and the farmer has you milked and gets some fun time of his own.

In the way I had in mind it'd be more of theres a chance of losing 1 learning out of multiple possible outcomes.  To ensure it didnt get out of control limiting said event from fireing in prison to once a year would keep it under control as most characters dont spend their entire lives in prison. Like the event would fire then you would get the generic info screen of you're captor coming into the dungeon then after clicking the "continue button" it would have 4-5 different events it'd pick from randomly to complete this little prison chain. So In my head while it would be possible to lose 1 intelligence a year itd be balanced so there was only a 10% of getting that event outcome. Though the possible forced abdication from a regent would be a big danger to characters that are not that smart to start with. 

I'll start compiling my ideas and thoughts and send them your way and see if I can get some events running in game to help out, no promises though as I've never modded ckii on my own lolz

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

New Update

0.2.0 - 2019-06-27

This update doesn't add a lot of content gameplay wise. It mostly implement the lactation framework. Next update will hopefully be loaded with new events.
Nevertheless, feedbacks are still welcome regarding this new framework

• WILL break old saves
  • Delete your old "Crusader Milk" folder before installing if you have a previous version
  • NOT compatible with Dark World Tentacles v1.4.1 or below (It will need to be updated to work with the new lactation framework)

Added

• Several variables are now tracked ("Milk", "Milk capacity" and "Production rate", as well as a few others)
    • "Milk capacity" and "Production rate" depend on breast size (will be alterable by scripted_events in the future)
    • For now, "Production rate" will increase the milk quantity by its amount each 6 months (will probably add a rule to alter it in the future)
  • Added Decision to check your hucow stats
  • Added "Recently milked" event modifier (prevents milking and increase of milk quantity while a hucow has it)
  • Added Milk quantity counter (character modifier)
  • (Modders) Added several scripted effect ("dwcm_become_hucow" and some milking effects like "dcwm_milk_half_effect"). Search for "Modder_friendly" to easily find them all

Changed

• AI can now use the "Milk yourself" decision
  • Slight tweak of the hucow trait (now has same_opinion and sex_appeal_opinion modifiers)
  • "Engorged breasts" event now triggers when a hucow reaches her max milk capacity
On 5/7/2019 at 9:30 AM, Kerticana said:

Just a thought what about making events tied to the hucow trait or engorged trait but while you are in jail/regent. And possibly the more and more you get milked the less your learning and if it gets under 5 there would be a chance your regent will make you into a perma hucow and strip you of the throne (aka abdicate).

I guess to elaborate on events that could happen in jail would be,

1) The person imprisoning you could have you milked regularly giving the player a temp trait of -1 prestige and giving the ruler +.5 Health as long as you are his/her prisoner. 

2) Your regent has a negative opinion of you and puts you in the barn which he keeps locked up coming to visit you and tries to break your will as a ruler slowly lowering your learning (just had a oh wait there is a intelligence trait ) possibly throwing the lust trait in there as well or giving you the stressed/depressed traits or strait up lunatic. (obviously not all at once but perhaps firing an event every half year or so and giving you a chance to escape based on strength or wit though failing may lead to restraints (artifact?) that would disable said escape options in the future?

On a totally different topic you could also make an event while secluded with courtiers to buff up supply ;d Id only use it to alleviate a situation though as a court of 30 does take quite a bit of milk to satisfy though there could be a almost starving event where the court forcibly makes you a cow for a day to get the nutrition they need.

Another different scenario if you were to implement the jailor type of thing would be instead of killing your character on the battlefield they knock you out take you prisoner as a hucow. (Which in my opinion you should get a pretty hefty negative combat modifier for A being part cow (being docile) and B engorged breast (They do get in the way after all).

Oh and maybe a cursed artifact? (Cow Bell takes up necklace slot and can not be removed, but disappears after character dies so your family line isnt cursed by a cowbell) could have like a -3 to Intrigue (Its a Cow Bell) -1 to Prestige, -5 Vassal Opinion, +10 Hucow Opinion and has a 5% chance of popping an event off or something. How to gain it? mmm maybe a random event tree where you havnt milked in a really really long time and you just need to so you go to a farm to get a helping hand and there is a 50% chance he helps you and a 50% chance he helps you but attaches a cursed cow bell on you. I guess that 5% chance could be an event where you go back to said farm and the farmer has you milked and gets some fun time of his own.

love that idea but even if your ragent take over u still around  and they bred you.

or have male char turn female in the kingdom into hucows super busty and dumb ready to worship the king