Can't believe it took this long for a mod like this to pop up for CKII. I haven't tried it yet, but I'm definitely going to have to give it a go soon ^^ Kudos to you for making this!

Maybe it's asking too much, but is there any chance you'll provide an option to disable things like breast growth (not engorging. It's fine that they get bigger as they get more and more filled with milk), fattening and loss of intelligence, or at least provide a way to avoid it? Fight the changes maybe? Because I love the idea of them getting turned into a milk factory as a form of objectification and dehumanization, but I like for them to retain their intelligence and I prefer slimmer bodies. Plus, as far as I know, smaller breasts don't technically have any impact on milk production in RL :p

On another note, does sexual stimulation have an impact on milk production yet? :D If not, that should be a thing! Along with an increased libido following the transformation to hucow. Would go well in hand with the suggestion I saw earlier about getting turned into a cow for the day to feed the court :smirk:

Love what you're doing :thumbsup: Keep it up!

Edit: Just wanted to add - The cursed cowbell and being stripped of your throne sounds really interesting too.

Thanks for the encouragements!

I will add some custom rules in the future, and probably some way to opt out from changes, like in the tentacles mod.

Milk production will also be impacted by some traits, and being a hucow will of course have an impact on your character libido

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/3/2019 at 1:43 AM, Triskelia said:

Thanks for the encouragements!

I will add some custom rules in the future, and probably some way to opt out from changes, like in the tentacles mod.

Milk production will also be impacted by some traits, and being a hucow will of course have an impact on your character libido

Hi and thank you for the good work! Can't wait for updates!

On a side note, I have been trying to mod this mod myself, and designed an event chain that ends with an incapacitating new trait. The problem is I cannot get the trait to show up properly when I used add_trait to add it to another hucow. I have already rendered the trait icon tga, defined it in common/traits and gave it localization. It would be good to know what I am missing.

And I have had absolutely no success at trying to switch event multipliers ...

On 8/2/2019 at 7:27 PM, TedsToaster said:

Maybe it's asking too much, but is there any chance you'll provide an option to disable things like breast growth (not engorging. It's fine that they get bigger as they get more and more filled with milk), fattening and loss of intelligence, or at least provide a way to avoid it? Fight the changes maybe? Because I love the idea of them getting turned into a milk factory as a form of objectification and dehumanization, but I like for them to retain their intelligence and I prefer slimmer bodies. Plus, as far as I know, smaller breasts don't technically have any impact on milk production in RL ?

On another note, does sexual stimulation have an impact on milk production yet? :D If not, that should be a thing! Along with an increased libido following the transformation to hucow. Would go well in hand with the suggestion I saw earlier about getting turned into a cow for the day to feed the court :smirk:

Love what you're doing :thumbsup: Keep it up!

Edit: Just wanted to add - The cursed cowbell and being stripped of your throne sounds really interesting too.

You are skipping way ahead of the mod here. Srsly, if you've played the mod, then you should know the breast growth event fires once only, and fattening/loss of intelligence events are not implemented yet. All it does now after the narrative events is essentially giving you a debuff that pops up once every few years. You can't even collect your milk.

Which comes to my next point. A yearly pulse is, as of the current version, sufficient; but when the events start to stack, production rate needs to go up higher, much higher, to avoid empty milkings. By this I am talking about this mod used along with Dark World Tentacles - production rate is so slow that even at default rate of tentacle sex, I still get empty milkings all the time. Not even turning celibate could fix this problem as the random events simply fire anyway....

As for fighting changes, I suppose the Tentacles mod serve as quite a good template. There is a manual option in the game rules that allows players to fight back against tentacle corruption; something similar could be implemented in this mod, once Triskelia figures out whether the mod is about permanently lactating women, or women slowly turning into cows literally. The two options signal quite a host of different traits.

Finally, while I am also doing tweakings here and there, I really look forward to a hucow-related artefacts list and further events! Keep up the good work Triskelia!

• 1 month later...

-hucow/engorged_breasts trait removed at age 45

-engorged_breasts applied at 75% milk fullness

-recently_milked duration reduced 180->90 days

-recently_milked changed learning from +1 to -1

-added milk barns for ca/ci/tr/mr +0.1 wealth -1 religion relations

-milk event:

-- milks only quarter of milk

-- if capital have milk barns, can milk fully for -5 prestige

-- if capital have milk barns, can milk fully for -15 prestige and sell milk: + X*milk wealth

-- milking has 10-50 chance to remove stressed/depressed traits 

Crusader Milk.7z

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/20/2019 at 1:30 PM, Ed86 said:

-hucow/engorged_breasts trait removed at age 45

-engorged_breasts applied at 75% milk fullness

-recently_milked duration reduced 180->90 days

-recently_milked changed learning from +1 to -1

-added milk barns for ca/ci/tr/mr +0.1 wealth -1 religion relations

-milk event:

-- milks only quarter of milk

-- if capital have milk barns, can milk fully for -5 prestige

-- if capital have milk barns, can milk fully for -15 prestige and sell milk: + X*milk wealth

-- milking has 10-50 chance to remove stressed/depressed traits 

Crusader Milk.7z 3.59 MB · 66 downloads

Ed is a legend that lives!

Quick question, did you base your modifications on the downloadable file from the download page (Crusader_Milk_v0.2.0.zip) or lockeslylcrit's modified version (posted on this support page and on discord)?

• 3 weeks later...

-fixed few bugs

reverted: hucow/engorged_breasts trait removal at age 45           - apparently it was not very friendly with immortal characters and tentacles

-recently_milked changed learning back to +1     - its a green icon after all, imo useless

-recently_milked duration reduced 90->30 days

-changed milk increase event from twice? per year to 30 days, so it feels as character actually produces milk, and 90% tentacle scenes actually can milk you for something other than 0 milk

-got annoyed by all the intrigue click milking, added portrait -> milk

Crusader Milk.zip

Is there a way to move the research forward via the console?  I have milking bars and a potion shop (I am using LF) but no decision yet to do any research.

EDIT: Never mind!  My ruler did not have a required trait.  Added the trait, and the decision popped up in a few months.

On 9/20/2019 at 7:34 AM, sataniccatholic said:

You are skipping way ahead of the mod here. Srsly, if you've played the mod, then you should know the breast growth event fires once only, and fattening/loss of intelligence events are not implemented yet. All it does now after the narrative events is essentially giving you a debuff that pops up once every few years. You can't even collect your milk.

Which comes to my next point. A yearly pulse is, as of the current version, sufficient; but when the events start to stack, production rate needs to go up higher, much higher, to avoid empty milkings. By this I am talking about this mod used along with Dark World Tentacles - production rate is so slow that even at default rate of tentacle sex, I still get empty milkings all the time. Not even turning celibate could fix this problem as the random events simply fire anyway....

As for fighting changes, I suppose the Tentacles mod serve as quite a good template. There is a manual option in the game rules that allows players to fight back against tentacle corruption; something similar could be implemented in this mod, once Triskelia figures out whether the mod is about permanently lactating women, or women slowly turning into cows literally. The two options signal quite a host of different traits.

Finally, while I am also doing tweakings here and there, I really look forward to a hucow-related artefacts list and further events! Keep up the good work Triskelia!

both sounds interesting but the slowly turning in to cows or anthro versions of them will be interesting especially when the alterted genetics get in to the kids both male and female it will be interesting to see how that plays out if it gets to that point etc. ultimitlly there should be at least a degree and point a protentual cut off point of mutations that one can fight back against to limit the damage and some of it that will happen regardless a perfect mix of the two will go wonders. 

fixed hucow research event: 
-removed hucow check for lactacid research event, so it can be started by anyone, if used on/drinked by hucow - increases milk production by ~5-25%, refills breasts with milk
-fixed breast increase to support ALA body 
-fixed decision to resume lactacid research, alchemist check(lf_has_potions)
randomized milk production, it now varies +-50%
offset milk events by 15 days, so it happens in middle of month, hopefully reduce lag a little at month start

added modevents to raise milk production by 5,10,15%

Crusader Milk.zip