SexiS - Sex in Skyrim [Alpha] [Updated Feb 23]

thank you for this mod great' date=' but I would like to know if the Defeated Plugin is compatible with the mod Sanguine's Debauchery please?

(sorry for my English but I use google translate )

[/quote']

Its sorta compatible with SD, though both rape events might happen at the same time, this will cause your char to flikker between the 2 assaulters

My female toon once got raped by 3 men a woman and a dog (dog made me scracth my head for a moment) before getting enslaved

Hope it helps for you

yes and it makes me not use such Sexis config

Yeah I got the same problem after updating the mod to the latest version.

I'm currently in the process of reinstalling skyrim in hopes that it will work' date=' will keep you updated

[/quote']

I'm sure there would of been easier way to fix it :D

yes and it makes me not use such Sexis config

Yeah I got the same problem after updating the mod to the latest version.

I'm currently in the process of reinstalling skyrim in hopes that it will work' date=' will keep you updated

[/quote']

I'm sure there would of been easier way to fix it :D

I'm all ears if you know one

Well, I'm sad that nobody read my posts.

For everyone who has problems with spells and/or config not working:

1. UNISTALL the previous version first. (ALL files).

2. Run FNIS tool.

3. Install the latest SexiS Update: Data -> Core -> Plugins.

4. Run FNIS tool.

5. Launch the game and play.

6 (Optional). Sometimes could be better to reload the save you have just loaded, still in game, no needs to exit.

This worked perfectly for me.

Well' date=' I'm sad that nobody read my posts.

For everyone who has problems with spells and/or config not working:

[b']1. UNISTALL the previous version first. (ALL files).[/b]

2. Run FNIS tool.

3. Install the latest SexiS Update: Data -> Core -> Plugins.

4. Run FNIS tool.

5. Launch the game and play.

6 (Optional). Sometimes could be better to reload the save you have just loaded, still in game, no needs to exit.

This worked perfectly for me.

Yeah got that covered by now

I had this problem all I had to do was untick the esm and esps' date=' load a game, save, and then exit. Then tick the esm and esps back on and then load that new save you made and the spells will work again.

[/quote']

thank you now everything works very well

I turned green today, I must be sick!

I'm a bit concerned by the number of people who have found this latest update just doesn't work on their existing saves. Especially since some of the features which aren't working are old features. If any of you who are experiencing this could upload a Papyrus log it may help me figure out what is going on.

There is only one world to describe the new update:

WONDERFUL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you' date=' cmod!

Everything works great. Switching from animations is a MUST! and works prfectly!

PS: Just a very little note: you called the original "standard doggy" as [Missionay'].

I suspect it was because to differentiate from the new rough-doggy animations. Right?

EDIT: Second note for all. To have everything work fine I suggest to unistall ALL the previous files, run the FNIS tool, install ALL the new ones, run the FNIS tool again.

The first time, I simply overwrote the previous ones and the spells didn't work. So then ....

Actually, it was more of a mistake, haha. The filenames for the animations were originally not descriptive of what they were. So I loaded a bunch, saw what they looked like, and then renamed them. I named the wrong set 'missionary' at that time (the files were name nearly identical...). But by the time I realized it, I had already done the work to import them into the esm, I didn't feel like fixing it. Back then I had no intention of making the names visible ingame so I never though it would be a problem. Oops.

Please' date=' enable cum effect for F-F too, and fix positioning on a bed.

[/quote']

Yeah, bed positioning is hit-or-miss right now. Only a couple of the animations work properly on a bed. Can't say when I might have time to fix it though.

F-F effect would be nice. But I'll need to make a new resource for it. A creampie doesn't really make sense.

Cmod' date=' many thanks for the great mod! The mod is very stable. Lacking only one thing - to add to the mod - tfc camera during an animation, as in Oblivion. For example, on the basis of this mod.

http://rghost.ru/private/41858006/5f71be7893ecd044a2cbd3fddad20d79

[/quote']

Unfortunately there is no way (that I know of) to toggle tfc via Papyrus commands. As for ScriptDragon, I'm wary of using / requiring that due to problems it causes some users relating to certain events.

Ok it works again now' date=' but I noticed that both the spell's don't work when you equip them on your right hand, only the left

Still have to try out the actual mods since I had to start a new game also, but atleast the configuration spells work again :)

[/quote']

I didn't realize they could even be put on the hands!

Ok it works again now' date=' but I noticed that both the spell's don't work when you equip them on your right hand, only the left

Still have to try out the actual mods since I had to start a new game also, but atleast the configuration spells work again :)

[/quote']

I mean left and right equip like summoning spells and flames

I turned green today' date=' I must be sick!

I'm a bit concerned by the number of people who have found this latest update just doesn't work on their existing saves. Especially since some of the features which aren't working are old features. If any of you who are experiencing this could upload a Papyrus log it may help me figure out what is going on.

I had the same problem and started a new Game. Now everything works like charme :) Didn´t think about creating a Papyrus log for You though :s

Ok it works again now, but I noticed that both the spell's don't work when you equip them on your right hand, only the left

Really? As far as I know you have to put any spell either to right or left hand for use (playing the game with a PC), if its not assigned to the "power" button (like the SexiS-/SexiS Defeated Config)

Thank You for this mod, so far the best sexmod I´ve been plaing in skyrim (+ 2200 hours so far; Skyrim, not your mod:D:D:D)

Just one question, how can i assign different sound to the different stages of sex; atm its the same sound for every stage (exept stage 5, climax)

Just some issue I'm having. The defeated plugin is apparenly only working with males and it never works with females. I've made sure to enable female rapers and assigned a "strapon" to be equiped but when I'm downed by a female combatant she just walks away as I bleed onto the ground. But males work perfect. I've enabled and disabled like 4 times now and it doesn't do anything.

Everything else works perfectly.

I tried to replicate your problem but was unable. Disabled male hunters and enabled female hunters and it was exactly as expected. Are you familiar with how to enable Papyrus logging? If you could go get defeated to trigger' date=' let the scene attempt to run, then exit the game and post the log file that might shed some light on whats happening.

[/quote']

Hmm for some reason It seemed to have fixed itself.

But I have noticed that if a combatant makes you bleed out, say an archer quite some distance from you. They typically don't come up to you.

Also I made sure that I ran FNIS and I have skse tester installed so I know my skse is working.

Really? As far as I know you have to put any spell either to right or left hand for use (playing the game with a PC)' date=' if its not assigned to the "power" button (like the SexiS-/SexiS Defeated Config)

Thank You for this mod, so far the best sexmod I´ve been plaing in skyrim (+ 2200 hours so far; Skyrim, not your mod:D:D:D)

Just one question, how can i assign different sound to the different stages of sex; atm its the same sound for every stage (exept stage 5, climax)

[/quote']

It would require you to make a new voice type or modify the existing one. If there is a set of free to use voice clips you think would work well, feel free to post them.

Grats on green' date=' I just noted yesterday that you should be among us so they acted quickly.

[/quote']

Well thanks!

Hmm for some reason It seemed to have fixed itself.

But I have noticed that if a combatant makes you bleed out' date=' say an archer quite some distance from you. They typically don't come up to you.

Also I made sure that I ran FNIS and I have skse tester installed so I know my skse is working.

[/quote']

There is a distance limit on hunters. Sounds like it needs tweaking.

First, nice update, thanks. :)

Noticed a bug, when I die against a foe who cannot rape (monsters), after loading I can't use any of my hotkeys of the mod "More Hotkeys please" normal ones are working.

Seems that there is some checks happening when looking at the console, something block those hotkeys for some reason...

Save/load fix the problem but temporarily, it happens again after a moment.

Move to another cell seems to fix the problem until I die again and so on, a little incompatibility maybe ?

Except this the rest is working flawlessly.