SexiS - Sex in Skyrim [Alpha] [Updated Feb 23]

First of all my apologies if this question has been answer before but i only check the first 5- 6 pages of this thread and i didn't see anything like this. When i run the generate FNIS i got this error.

Reading SexiS ...

ERROR(2011): Wrong line in Behavior Template: 24 s -a SexiS_MissionaryOff1 SexiS_MissionaryOff1.hkx

I have niruins business plan asx spells and a few other mods that use FNIS and this is the first time i got an error. Anyone knows what may be causing it? I download the mod twice just in case the first time the download was corrupted but it doesn't seem the problem.

Thanks in advance

I think you've forgotten to upate your Finis behaviour files with the tool supplied by Finis.

I using both Niruin buisiness plan and XLV with the latest verson os Sexis and they work just fine.

Though i should mention that i loaded Niruis buisiness plan way above Sexis and XLV.

It worked, thanks for the quick answer.

I don't know if anyone has suggested it, but what about facial expressions also?

I mean we have the setup kind of thats already from the puppeteer mod on Nexus that can force certain facial expressions.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/10870

There's also a script from ZAZ gags that force a facial expression when equiping one of the gags.

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=10632&highlight=zaz+gag

This doesn't work for me at all just causes a CTD.

Did you make sure to install and run FNIS generator with this?

Generally its

Install FNIS

Install SexiS

Run FNIS Generator for Users

if you dont run the generator you will either CTD or get no animations. Its random which happens in my experience.

I've been hard at work on the next version. Although sadly it wont seem much different from a user point of view. But I assure you it has massive internal changes, which will be well worth it down the line.

I completely redid how animation are added / stored. It is now much more future proof. The new system should be able to handle 3-person animations (or 4 or 5...) if any are ever made and the actual sex script is updated to handle it. But the animation storage system is already prepared for them now. Also, I can store around 4x more animations now, and expanding further will be easier in the future. A lot new code, but it functions just the same.

Technical crap alert!

Why did Bethesda limit arrays to a measly 128 elements!? It's so limiting.

Ever since I first started working on this project, I realized I had a major hurdle to get across. Lovers has tons of animations, way more than 128. Hopefully this will get there one day too. Each animation file needs to be stored somewhere. Currently, each of the 6 animations in this have a total of 8 animation files each (4 for each gender).

I was using two arrays (one for each gender) to just store them all, knowing this would probably not be a permanent solution. With the newest animation I just added, I was already using just over 20% of the available storage space.

I considered doing it the way mini-lovers does, which is an array for each stage for each gender. So with 5 stages and 2 actors thats 10 arrays to manage. There are a couple drawbacks to that, but the biggest is the problem of having more than 128 animations. To do that, you basically make a second array. So, another 10 if done that way. Also, for each animation I have to store position data, timing data, etc, which actually ends up at about 20 other arrays. These would all need to be duplicated too. So, 10+20 followed by another 10+20 arrays (60) just to have 129+ animations. It just gets ridiculous.

New way is a bit more complicated for adding new animations, but gives more control to control the features of the animation. I now only need to manage a single array for each 128 animations. So, to have 129 I only need 2 arrays now, not 60.

Probably only 2 changes will be seen from a user perspective:

- Configuration menu. This will allow you to select what slots should be stripped. Possible other options, but that's the only one I've done so far.

- A new animation.

Also, totally off topic. I noticed in the OP that the data pack has 600 more downloads than the core pack, which gets updated more often. Hopefully there's not 600 people out there who installed just the data pack and are confused why it does not work.

Luckily' date=' I found the link again: http://www.mediafire.com/?qq3aqf0trzjatw8

and some more here, I believe in Japanese and English (if you haven't seen it yet): http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=10582&pid=296919#pid296919

Quick question, is there no animation switching feature in the cupid plugin, like in ML? Would love a feature that enables switching positions smoothly, as it was very glitchy in ML. Love the mod, looking forward to more plugins.

[/quote']

Thanks for digging it up again, will take a look into it. Currently there is no way to change animations during sex, via plugin or keyboard shortcut. It's fairly high on the todo list though!

There seems to be some work done here as far as new animations are consearned http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=13728&page=40 (post No:393).Tribalism (with video preview in the provided download link)

Sweet' date=' thanks for pointing that out!

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=14933

Also, this is a spell that as semen to the female targets body. That would be pretty excellent.

That'll have a nice effect :). Todo listed!

Best sexmod out there' date=' well done. (Imo)

It just need an auto-equip Erect-suit for males and rapes between Npcs and it will be perfect ! :)

[/quote']

Thanks! Erect-suits are coming, although I can't say when exactly. The next version will finally have a configuration menu for core settings which will open the door for adding that feature.

Npc on Npc autonomous actions, unfortunately, aren't something you'll see from me soon. Too much work involved in getting them to play nice in the game world, time I'd rather put towards the core system. Maybe someone else will though!

This doesn't work for me at all just causes a CTD.

Hmm' date=' not much I can say based just off that. Try loading it with neither Cupid or Defeated loaded and check if it loads. Some possibilities:

- Outdated FNIS

- Too many FNIS mods

- Outdated / lacking SKSE

- Outdated version of Skyrim (I believe you need the latest version on Steam, 1.8?)

- Some mod collision

I don't know if anyone has suggested it, but what about facial expressions also?

I mean we have the setup kind of thats already from the puppeteer mod on Nexus that can force certain facial expressions.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/10870

There's also a script from ZAZ gags that force a facial expression when equiping one of the gags.

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=10632&highlight=zaz+gag

You are the first to mention it! Good idea for longterm, but I don't think I'll get around to working on this prior to having most of the core work done. However, it's been todo listed!

I was just wandering If there's a way to unequip all equipped slots with skse so that mods that add things like capes or panties that go on top of the "armor" in the body slot can be removed as well.

It is entirely possible to do on a scripting level. SexiS however does not support it at all. However, the next version will allow you to select which slots you want unequipped (any/all slots 30 -> 61)

I have latest Finis installed,SKSE and patch up to date, animations work fine as do sound for Cupids but the auto-strip and 1 and 2 buttons do not, and the defeated mod doesn't work at all get knocked down and staggered but there is no action everyone stands around doing nothing or walks away and then I get up and continue battle.

i have a problem everything works fine except the defeated pack, they beat me up,something happened for less than a sec no strip no nothing and then no animation the npc start follow me around and im immortal, some bandits executed me 3 times and i was still alive...

any idea why this happened, the cupid arrow and hearts works fine, defeated is the one that doesn't

I have latest Finis installed' date='SKSE and patch up to date, animations work fine as do sound for Cupids but the auto-strip and 1 and 2 buttons do not, and the defeated mod doesn't work at all get knocked down and staggered but there is no action everyone stands around doing nothing or walks away and then I get up and continue battle.

[/quote']

If you have the latest version installed (jan 2nd 2013 version) then you need to adjust the threshold to a bit higher and leave the debuff alone at 300. I'm also guessing you character is somewhere below lvl 40.

There seems to be a rather peculiar thing going on for lower level characters, that they get up faster or are quickly killed.

Go to magick menu then choose "Power" there you'll find SexiS config spell.

Select it and activate the spell.

In the menu set the threshold for being "defeted higher than its standard value (bringing it to 30-45 is good).

you can also adjust the duration of rape, but i'd suggest you leave the rest alone. (for now).

now go play with the badits. After chipping away 70% or 55% of you life the script will kick in and this works pretty well for my char (lvl 15).

hello um... i hve a lil prob here..i alrdy install all the file with instruction but when i enter the game the character become like a doll...what should i do?

You haven't used the Finis update tool.

Go to your skyrim Data folder (or Skyrim folder)' date=' go to tools, Finis for users, and then update your Finis.

It's best to do this all times when you change or update a Finis based mod.

@saronicus, I had that problem at first but it turned out I forgot to run FNIS which fixed it.

@Cmod, good to hear!

Like he said.

i have a problem everything works fine except the defeated pack' date=' they beat me up,something happened for less than a sec no strip no nothing and then no animation the npc start follow me around and im immortal, some bandits executed me 3 times and i was still alive...

any idea why this happened, the cupid arrow and hearts works fine, defeated is the one that doesn't

[/quote']

Most likely you also need to update your Finis behaviour Files.

Go to your skyrim Data folder (or Skyrim folder), go to tools, Finis for users, and then update your Finis.

Are you planning to add a book or else for registering acts of sex/rape ?

Like when you open the book you can see how many time you had sex and how many time you have been raped.

(Similar to what we can see in Lovers mod for Oblivion)

Not an important thing but I loved that feature on Oblivion, make me feel the mod is not here for only the sex side, for some reason... :P

Btw, nice to hear you work hard on your mod and thank you for that! :)

Technical crap alert!

Why did Bethesda limit arrays to a measly 128 elements!? It's so limiting.

Probably has more to do with PS3 and/or XBox limitations than something to do with PCs

Ever since I first started working on this project' date=' I realized I had a major hurdle to get across. Lovers has tons of animations, way more than 128. Hopefully this will get there one day too. Each animation file needs to be stored somewhere. Currently, each of the 6 animations in this have a total of 8 animation files each (4 for each gender).

[/quote']

What is really needed is for them to allow us to extend the object model and create our own objects. Then you could create a SexIsAnimation object which would let you define all the characteristics of the animation (how many actors, any required objects, how many stages (animation sets), what the files are for each set etc..

I just want a real language not another crippled pseudo-language.

Luckily' date=' I found the link again: http://www.mediafire.com/?qq3aqf0trzjatw8

and some more here, I believe in Japanese and English (if you haven't seen it yet): http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=10582&pid=296919#pid296919

Quick question, is there no animation switching feature in the cupid plugin, like in ML? Would love a feature that enables switching positions smoothly, as it was very glitchy in ML. Love the mod, looking forward to more plugins.

[/quote']

Thanks for digging it up again, will take a look into it. Currently there is no way to change animations during sex, via plugin or keyboard shortcut. It's fairly high on the todo list though!

A larger variety of sounds to randomly pick from in the "defeated" mod would aid the realism.

There seems to be some work done here as far as new animations are consearned http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=13728&page=40 (post No:393).Tribalism (with video preview in the provided download link)

Sweet' date=' thanks for pointing that out!

[/quote']

Don't waste your time with that, it's for Oblivion and the animations simply don't port to Skyrim or we would already have all of them added somewhere.

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=14933

Also' date=' this is a spell that as semen to the female targets body. That would be pretty excellent.

[/quote']

That'll have a nice effect :). Todo listed!

Very easy to copy in, it's all done very simply. Just load both mods and change the names of the resources in the Bukakke mod to match your naming convention and when it asks if you want to "Create a new form" answer yes. Copy the one resource file it uses to your resources stack, modify your copy of the original form to use your copy of the resource and you can add the call to play the effect to the appropriate point in your script and you're done (no need to copy the spell he used). It took me less than an hour to add it to the mod I've done. Be sure to give oli3d the credit.

I had a problem with my Conjured Flame Atronachs not stopping the fight, wich ended with them killing the bandit while the rape was still ongoing. The Animation of my char kept going normally and when it stopped the actual effect still was on me, I was invincible and couldn't move. I could fix the last one with the console, But I still had the "being raped" debuff wich wouldn't fade and so on.

Other than that the mod works really great.

I have latest Finis installed' date='SKSE and patch up to date, animations work fine as do sound for Cupids but the auto-strip and 1 and 2 buttons do not, and the defeated mod doesn't work at all get knocked down and staggered but there is no action everyone stands around doing nothing or walks away and then I get up and continue battle.

[/quote']

Most of the features you've listed as not working specifically require SKSE. So, I'm going to guess there's a problem with your SKSE installation. Re-install it, and make sure you launch the game with skse_loader.exe (not the launcher or through Steam).

i have a problem everything works fine except the defeated pack' date=' they beat me up,something happened for less than a sec no strip no nothing and then no animation the npc start follow me around and im immortal, some bandits executed me 3 times and i was still alive...

[/quote']

Hmm, I'm not really sure what might be causing that. Other than the fact that this plugin seems to be hit-or-miss with people. Following you around and being immortal are supposed to happen. However, you're supposed to be knocked down and they should engage in coitus with you.

Are you planning to add a book or else for registering acts of sex/rape ?

Like when you open the book you can see how many time you had sex and how many time you have been raped.

(Similar to what we can see in Lovers mod for Oblivion)

Not an important thing but I loved that feature on Oblivion' date=' make me feel the mod is not here for only the sex side, for some reason... :P

Btw, nice to hear you work hard on your mod and thank you for that! :)

[/quote']

Planning to, yes! I felt the same way in Oblivion, was fun to go see your 'stats'.

What is really needed is for them to allow us to extend the object model and create our own objects. Then you could create a SexIsAnimation object which would let you define all the characteristics of the animation (how many actors' date=' any required objects, how many stages (animation sets), what the files are for each set etc..

I just want a real language not another crippled pseudo-language.

[/quote']

That is pretty much exactly what I did, haha. And real language? Yes please!

Don't waste your time with that' date=' it's for Oblivion and the animations simply don't port to Skyrim or we would already have all of them added somewhere.

[/quote']

It is actually already imported and working. One of the animations in that thread is Skyrim compatible.

Very easy to copy in' date=' it's all done very simply. Just load both mods and change the names of the resources in the Bukakke mod to match your naming convention and when it asks if you want to "Create a new form" answer yes. Copy the one resource file it uses to your resources stack, modify your copy of the original form to use your copy of the resource and you can add the call to play the effect to the appropriate point in your script and you're done (no need to copy the spell he used). It took me less than an hour to add it to the mod I've done. Be sure to give oli3d the credit.

[/quote']

Glad to hear it shouldn't be too hard. Will reference this when I get around to doing it, thanks!

I had a problem with my Conjured Flame Atronachs not stopping the fight' date=' wich ended with them killing the bandit while the rape was still ongoing. The Animation of my char kept going normally and when it stopped the actual effect still was on me, I was invincible and couldn't move. I could fix the last one with the console, But I still had the "being raped" debuff wich wouldn't fade and so on.

Other than that the mod works really great.

[/quote']

Yeah, that's one of the current bugs. The sex script never checks to see if people die. That will be added at some point. That ability for your summons and mercenaries to 'rescue' you by killing your attacker was intentional though.

It is actually already imported and working. One of the animations in that thread is Skyrim compatible.

Wow, I wonder if there are others that are compatible?

My understanding was that Oblivion animations were completely different and couldn't be imported at all. I'm delighted you found otherwise.

Again I say, beautiful work here sir! Loving every bit of it. One thing I've noticed reading through this thread is that there is a whole ton of "Can you do this" and not a lot of "I'm making a plugin". I think this is due to the fact that most people lack the knowledge to write plugins and code. Are there any tutorials that help explain for a complete beginner how to do all of this? My willingness to help is hindered by my lack of know how. Even if it is just a nudge in the right direction, or a full blown THIS IS WHAT YOU DO, it would be much appreciated. From coding, to animating, to making mods in general; I don't even know what to google to get started...