SexiS - Sex in Skyrim [Alpha] [Updated Feb 23]

It is actually already imported and working. One of the animations in that thread is Skyrim compatible.

Wow' date=' I wonder if there are others that are compatible?

My understanding was that Oblivion animations were completely different and couldn't be imported at all. I'm delighted you found otherwise.

[/quote']

I think your understanding is correct, actually. I assumed they set up the animation frames once. And then went in and set the bone rigging for each game separately. The download has two different sets of files, one for Oblivion and one for Skyrim. However, I just kind of assumed.

Forgive my ignorance' date=' but can this be used with AP?

[/quote']

I would guess it probably is, but I have never tested it myself. Nobody has said otherwise, and I assume someone would have if they didn't work.

Again I say' date=' beautiful work here sir! Loving every bit of it. One thing I've noticed reading through this thread is that there is a whole ton of "Can you do this" and not a lot of "I'm making a plugin". I think this is due to the fact that most people lack the knowledge to write plugins and code. Are there any tutorials that help explain for a complete beginner how to do all of this? My willingness to help is hindered by my lack of know how. Even if it is just a nudge in the right direction, or a full blown THIS IS WHAT YOU DO, it would be much appreciated. From coding, to animating, to making mods in general; I don't even know what to google to get started...

[/quote']

For leaning how to do plugins, you could try the official tutorials: http://www.creationkit.com/Category:Tutorials. They have a section for 'The Complete Begginer'. These tutorials are only for Creation Kit things (the plugin files and scripting). Stuff like making models and animations is not covered.

Edit: This is the same thing RustyXXL said, I need to read more carefully.

Part of it will require learning some programming, if anything complicated is to be done. They have some stuff there for that, but it's a lot to write a guide on or something.

In reference to making plugins for SexiS, I assume (and hope) the lack of plugins is because the API isn't finalized yet. Which for non-programmers, basically means if someone made a plugin for it today, it might stop working after I update the core. Not much I can do about that. Adding features basically results in the API needing to change.

This is also why I'm not working on other plugins (or expanding the two I've done). Sooner I get the API finalized, the sooner other people will be willing to make plugins. Probably.

Sometimes I just don't understand what people do right that I do wrong. Level 20 character crashes on start up with this mod on... start a new game and works fine until the 2nd sexual act... always crashes on the 2nd one. I noticed under female hunter there were no options for strappons... just "ok". Alignment for Lesbian was fine maybe about a foot off but acceptable... but alignment for male/female was all kinds of jacked up, toon was five feet away and two feet in the air. Tested the mod at the first town near where you can cut wood, just happened to be a male and female standing over there, nothing in the way and about the same spot. Simply put as far as area around the toons there was no difference.

No idea if rape works, I play an archer :P. Things are dead before they get into melee range.

I have no idea how I keep breaking mods that everyone else uses perfectly fine, sex mods that is.

Great mod' date=' one of the best I've ever tried, Thankyou! :)

I would really love to see Pregnancy added, with the body changes to the pc and npc as well, would be great to see a cum effect too.

[/quote']

I released a pregnancy plugin a while back which was super basic, but would result in some visual changes followed by a child popping out. However, it had a bug which wrecked a few people's save files, so I deleted it. Hopefully someone else will write one which is more in depth and bug free. There's also some people working on a stand-alone pregnancy system. If they complete that it can be tied into SexiS.

Sometimes I just don't understand what people do right that I do wrong. Level 20 character crashes on start up with this mod on... start a new game and works fine until the 2nd sexual act... always crashes on the 2nd one. I noticed under female hunter there were no options for strappons... just "ok". Alignment for Lesbian was fine maybe about a foot off but acceptable... but alignment for male/female was all kinds of jacked up' date=' toon was five feet away and two feet in the air. Tested the mod at the first town near where you can cut wood, just happened to be a male and female standing over there, nothing in the way and about the same spot. Simply put as far as area around the toons there was no difference.

No idea if rape works, I play an archer :P. Things are dead before they get into melee range.

I have no idea how I keep breaking mods that everyone else uses perfectly fine, sex mods that is.

[/quote']

Just had a thought, there was one person who had an incompatibility with a custom skeleton. I built most of this using the default skeleton, and am now using 'Perfect 3-2' which works just fine. So, especially if you're using a custom skeleton, try using the original one or that one.

Additionally, since you have it working slightly, try posting your Papryus log. You'll have to enable it, add

[Papyrus]
bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation = 1

to your Skyrim.ini file. (../Documents/My Games/Skyrim/Skyrim.ini)

Then, load your new character and try and start a sex scene, which will presumably fail. Close the game and upload your Papyrus.0 file. Log files are saved to ../Documents/My Games/Skyrim/Logs/Script/

Edit: Wait, have you checked that your Skyrim is up-to-date? The female hunters menu shouldn't have an OK button at all: 'Enable/Disable' 'Select Strapon' 'Done' are the 3 options. That's a basic feature of the game, so seems like it could be related to different Skyrim versions or something.

Ah ok... 'Select Strapon' I miss understood how this works (in past lovers mods had a selection instead of equipping what to use). Is there any specific kind I need to equip/buy to use here?

Alignment issue... it's a Race specific skeleton so I'll just have to put up with the alignment issues, other wise the race is useless so to speak. Only way to fix that would be to go in and edit the animations to include proper alignment for the skeleton. Hadn't thought of that until you pointed out the skeleton used, then I was like duh... I feel dumb.

Ah ok... 'Select Strapon' I miss understood how this works (in past lovers mods had a selection instead of equipping what to use). Is there any specific kind I need to equip/buy to use here?

Alignment issue... it's a Race specific skeleton so I'll just have to put up with the alignment issues' date=' other wise the race is useless so to speak. Only way to fix that would be to go in and edit the animations to include proper alignment for the skeleton. Hadn't thought of that until you pointed out the skeleton used, then I was like duh... I feel dumb.

[/quote']

SexiS does not come with any strapons, so you'll need to download a mod which has some. This one works fine: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/13362. But most strapon on mods should work. Any piece of armor which doesn't use armor slots 32 (body), 39 (shield), or 46 (undefined) will work.

Also, you should try taking out the skeleton just to test with. It's quite likely that a custom skeleton could result in poor alignments. It's worth confirming if it's causing the other problems too.

I have latest Finis installed' date='SKSE and patch up to date, animations work fine as do sound for Cupids but the auto-strip and 1 and 2 buttons do not, and the defeated mod doesn't work at all get knocked down and staggered but there is no action everyone stands around doing nothing or walks away and then I get up and continue battle.

[/quote']

If you have the latest version installed (jan 2nd 2013 version) then you need to adjust the threshold to a bit higher and leave the debuff alone at 300. I'm also guessing you character is somewhere below lvl 40.

There seems to be a rather peculiar thing going on for lower level characters, that they get up faster or are quickly killed.

Go to magick menu then choose "Power" there you'll find SexiS config spell.

Select it and activate the spell.

In the menu set the threshold for being "defeted higher than its standard value (bringing it to 30-45 is good).

you can also adjust the duration of rape, but i'd suggest you leave the rest alone. (for now).

now go play with the badits. After chipping away 70% or 55% of you life the script will kick in and this works pretty well for my char (lvl 15).

hello um... i hve a lil prob here..i alrdy install all the file with instruction but when i enter the game the character become like a doll...what should i do?

You haven't used the Finis update tool.

Go to your skyrim Data folder (or Skyrim folder)' date=' go to tools, Finis for users, and then update your Finis.

It's best to do this all times when you change or update a Finis based mod.

@saronicus, I had that problem at first but it turned out I forgot to run FNIS which fixed it.

@Cmod, good to hear!

Like he said.

i have a problem everything works fine except the defeated pack' date=' they beat me up,something happened for less than a sec no strip no nothing and then no animation the npc start follow me around and im immortal, some bandits executed me 3 times and i was still alive...

any idea why this happened, the cupid arrow and hearts works fine, defeated is the one that doesn't

[/quote']

Most likely you also need to update your Finis behaviour Files.

Go to your skyrim Data folder (or Skyrim folder), go to tools, Finis for users, and then update your Finis.

Thanks for reply I was testing defeated on level 1 char and will try what you said, I always update finis behaviour so that isn't the problem however the auto strip for cupids and the 1 and 2 buttons do not work on

any level char I have tested lvl 1 30 81 so gonna do fresh install of skyrim and and mods and see what happens.

New version of everything is up, see OP for download. You need to update all files. Also, you need to run FNIS after updating.

Also, please make a savefile before updating. There's a lot of rather large changes this update.

Changelog:

- [bugFix] Possibly fixed issue causing NPCs to have animation lock after sex

- [bugFix] Sex will end upon the death of an actor

- New animation

- Expanded anim tagging system

- Complete rewrite of animation sequencing and storage systems

- Stripping settings can now be different between the two actors

- Stripping settings can be set on each sex act

- Configuration option for default stripping settings

- Dropped support for spell-based callbacks

- Checks SKSE and Skyrim version and alerts if there is a problem

Defeated

- Fixed issue where settings could be set too high

- Option to remove strapon

Details:

Made an adjustment which has drastically reduced the frequency of animation lock on NPCs. Hopefully other will have similar results.

If an actor dies during sex, sex will immediately end now. Your followers can now rescue you!

New animation, see if you can figure out what it is!

Expanded the animation tagging system with new categories. Some are empty, but this is just getting prepared for more animations in the future. Animation tagging is used for selecting animations.

As mentioned before, I completely rewrote how animations are stored.

Male and female actors can be given different stripping settings. Also, plugins can optionally override stripping settings when the start sex.

The core has it's own configuration spell now. The only option currently is to change the stripping options during sex. You can specify which of the armor slots you want stripped (30 - 61). It's a little clunky to use though, sorry.

Spell based callbacks have been removed. Custom events should be used instead. More powerful and more reliable.

Checks are now performed on your version of SKSE and Skyrim. If you're using the wrong version of either, it will yell at you every 5 seconds. Sorry, this is not designed to run on anything but the most recent versions.

Defeated plugin changes:

Fixed issue which would let you set some settings too high.

Added option to clear you strapon selection (in case you select something accidentally).

Attached: New source to core script files. You do NOT need this. It will not fix any problems either.

SexiS Core Script Source.zip

I've been wondering how you get the defeated plugin working. All I did was downloaded the zip file, extracted the zip file and put the unzip file in my Skyrim Data folder. Then I tried testing it out on bandits, guards and other NPCs but all I get are killmoves performed on me instead. Did I do something wrong because I've tried it over 10 times and so far it hasn't happened?

I have a bug with [updated Jan 8]: if I change the sex duration with any time option' date=' time go to 0.50 min, and after I can't change it, always stay in 0.50 min.

[/quote']

I have this too, and I made a clean save.

Cmod, wouldn't be easier for you to make a config menu with MCM (SkyUI) ?

This mod has tons of potential just wish there was a lot more animations like in oblivion :(.

Give it time. Things like this dont just popup over night.

it took years for Lovers with PK and Sexout to get where they are.

Skyrims mods are only just getting started and theres a lot of potential and talent out there to make something awesome out of it.

I've been wondering how you get the defeated plugin working. All I did was downloaded the zip file' date=' extracted the zip file and put the unzip file in my Skyrim Data folder. Then I tried testing it out on bandits, guards and other NPCs but all I get are killmoves performed on me instead. Did I do something wrong because I've tried it over 10 times and so far it hasn't happened?

[/quote']

Did you download all the Jan 8 versions, or were you using Jan 2?

I have a bug with [updated Jan 8]: if I change the sex duration with any time option' date=' time go to 0.50 min, and after I can't change it, always stay in 0.50 min.

[/quote']

Doh, yeah I see the bug. I'll update that plugin today.

Edit: Update in OP.

Cmod' date=' wouldn't be easier for you to make a config menu with MCM (SkyUI) ?

[/quote']

Not really. I don't use SkyUI so that's part of it. But even if I did I'd need add configuration menus for users who don't use it. I'll probably look into MCM eventually though.

I see no new animation. :s

Downloaded all 4 and used FNIS generator at the end. I uesd cupid bow as testing.

It's a female on female only animation.

[/quote']

Doh, yeah I see the bug. I'll update that plugin today.

Edit: Update in OP.

Tested and works, thx.

Anyone got the problem saying my SKSE its outdated and i need new version ? i downloaded this mod files today and SKSE just yesterday so its not outdated, game its patched to latest file too. Message saying SKSE its outdated pops ingame like every 5 secs , so cant even play lol :-/

Sorry if been asked before :angel:

Anyone got the problem saying my SKSE its outdated and i need new version ? i downloaded this mod files today and SKSE just yesterday so its not outdated' date=' game its patched to latest file too. Message saying SKSE its outdated pops ingame like every 5 secs , so cant even play lol :-/

[/quote']

Is it saying it's not installed at all, or saying your version is wrong? If its saying the version is wrong, what version does it claim you are using?

Anyone got the problem saying my SKSE its outdated and i need new version ? i downloaded this mod files today and SKSE just yesterday so its not outdated' date=' game its patched to latest file too. Message saying SKSE its outdated pops ingame like every 5 secs , so cant even play lol :-/

[/quote']

Is it saying it's not installed at all, or saying your version is wrong? If its saying the version is wrong, what version does it claim you are using?

Bah :blush: its says not installed, dunno why i thought incorrect version .... I did install it though, any ideas ?

In that case its probably either:

- Some files aren't installed correctly

- You're not launching the game with skse_loader.exe

Lol, was the most stupid thing... after you said about not using skse_loader.exe ( i do ) i tried run it as administrator ( Win 7 ), now works lol, thaks for advice dude :P