SexiS - Sex in Skyrim [Alpha] [Updated Feb 23]

How about to include a couple of AnimatedProstitution's animations?

I'm thinking expecially on the "lying man and female blowjob" one, because it's very well done and perfectly aligned.

Another one really good is the "Standing man with female doing titfuck and self-enjoying" one, for the same reason of above.

I think that those animations should be free of use (reading carefully the description page of AP on Nexus, also because Johsz already "grabbed" them somewhere).

Hi, thank you for the great work, this mod is wonderful! :-)

I experience only a minor annoyance: it does seems that the sex duration in the sexis defeated can't be adjusted. Or, to be more precise: everything goes all right, Sex Duration is the only parameter that when i click on it to adjust, goes right to 0,50 and become stuck. The mod does work, with the 0,50 duration, everything work. It is a known bug?

Thank you.

Hi' date=' thank you for the great work, this mod is wonderful! :-)

I experience only a minor annoyance: it does seems that the sex duration in the sexis defeated can't be adjusted. Or, to be more precise: everything goes all right, Sex Duration is the only parameter that when i click on it to adjust, goes right to 0,50 and become stuck. The mod does work, with the 0,50 duration, everything work. It is a known bug?

Thank you.

[/quote']

It was a bug introduced in the Jan 8 version. Check the OP, there is a 'v2' for SexiSDefeated which fixes this problem.

Is there any way to swap between animations when the sex begins? The 1 and 2 keys dont work.

The 1 and 2 keys reposition the animation, not swap between animations. There is currently no way to change animations.

very very well done Cmod,

simplistic sex setup done with cupid arrows - perfect mod!

works like dream..

2 animations i would LOVE to see included.

- ASX standup doggy - i have swapped files in Minilovers but the 2 npcs are quite a distance from each other (would love be able to get this operable for 2 NPCS in a type of mod like this, not just player+npc)

^^ anyone achieved this personally?

- The standup sex scene, very sensual one included in NRB.

Thanks again, outstanding work! :)

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, but when I get "raped" when my health gets low the animations don't play. Both the NPC and myself stand up straight frozen.

Now, before someone mentions it yes I ran the FNIS tool and yes it is updated to 3.3.2. I still get the same issue. I know it shouldn't be the case because of the FNIS tool, but I even thought it might be animation conflicts so I uninstalled everthing else that used FNIS except SexiS. Still the problem persists...

Thank you for this great mod

:D

Required

ESM Pack (Jan 8' date=' 2013[/color'])

[Download]

Data Pack (Jan 8, 2013)

[Download]

Optional

Cupid Plugin (Jan 8, 2012)

[Download]

Defeated Plugin (Jan 8, 2012)

[Download v2]

Description

===============

The goal of this project is to make a fully featured sex engine. Other mods can use this as a master file allowing them the ability to easily create sex scenes.

For those familiar with Oblivion, this is similar to the core of Lovers with PK.

Cupid Plugin

This is a simple plugin so that the core framework is actually testable / useable. It gives the player spells to target actors and put them into a sex scene. If you cast the spells while standing on a bed, the bed will be used.

Defeated Plugin

This plugin adds a 'Bad End' to combat. If you get heavily wounded during combat, your opponents can knock you down and have their way with you. Be aware that there is a good chance they will kill you afterwards as well. By default only men will use you, but a configuration option allows females to as well. If you enable females, you'll want a strapon mod, which you can register to use with this mod.

Status

========

Nearing Beta. Doesn't seem to be causing problems. But be sure to have a backup save file.

Also, for people not aware, unlike Oblivion you cannot 'clean save' by removing a plugin. Some data is never removed from save files. So having a backup save is important.

Requirements

=================

- SKSE http://skse.silverlock.org/

- FNIS http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/11811

Reccomended:

- CBBE http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/2666

- FavoredSoul - Erect Version http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/2488

- StrapOn (or similar) http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/13362

Installation

==============

- Install the above requirements

- Install the files from the Data Pack (SexiS Data.zip)

- Install the files from the ESM Pack (SexiS Core.zip)

- Install the files from the Cupid Pack (SexiS Cupid.zip)

- Install the files from the Defeated Pack (SexiS Defeated.zip)

- Run GenerateFNIS_for_Users, click 'Update FNIS Behavior'

Common Problems:

Problem: A message pops up every 5 seconds saying I don't have SKSE installed, but I do!

Solution: You must launch the game using skse_loader.exe. Windows 7 user? Might need to run as administrator too.

Problem: FNIS Outputs this message:

ERROR(2011): Wrong line in Behavior Template: 24 s -a SexiS_MissionaryOff1 SexiS_MissionaryOff1.hkx

Solution:

You need to update your version of FNIS. Be sure to go get 3.3.2. You'll need to download 'fix2' if you use the XP32 Maximum Skeleton.

Problem: Actors aren't undressed for sex.

Solution: Your version of SKSE is either not updated or not installed properly. Go get the latest version, install it, and launch the game via skse_loader.exe

Features

===========

- Simple call to have two actors have sex

- Supports callbacks on either/both actors via Spells - This feature is on the chopping block

- Supports callbacks via custom events

- Supports global callbacks via custom events

- Includes semi-intelligent animation selection

- Simple sound effects

- Female voice (default voice from Lovers with PK)

- Ability for mods to add their own animations, without conflicts

- Ability to easily add new voices

- Repositioning animations ingame (number keys: 1 and 2)

- Includes 6 animations

- Sex on ground or bed

- Sex is based on RL time

Things that need to be done

- Male voies

- Climax sound fx (splurt)

- Probably lots of other things

Bugs

=======

- If sex finishes on actors which aren't loaded, they will continue to play the sex animation even after the system has finished with them.

- Sometimes actors will be stuck halfway into walls / objects.

- Actor scale size is not taken into account for positioning.

- Sometimes NPCs will enter a state after sex where they stop displaying animations. Fixable by opening the console, and either disable then enable the npc, or player.pushactoraway 1

- If you use TFC during sex, your controls wont be re-enabled after it finishes. Turn off TFC and type 'enableplayercontrol' to fix.

Fixed:

- During sex NPCs may try to walk away, resulting in a yoyo effect on them.

- NPCs babble constantly during sex

- Does not account for timescale global in timing.

- Sex does not abort if an actor dies.

Ideas for Improvement

============================

- Increase speed of voice clips in later stages

- Procure more animations

- Button to switch animations

- Bukkake! http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=14933

- Facial animations Check these

- 'Nude suits'

Credits

=========

Audio Files:

- Lovers with PK

Animation Files:

- Minilovers

- TDA

Texture Files:

- oli3d - Bukkake effect

Version History

===================

TBD

- Added cum effect

Jan 8, 2013

Defeated

- Fixed config menu bug where the max sex duration was the same as the min

Jan 8, 2013

- [bugFix] Possibly fixed issue causing NPCs to have animation lock after sex

- [bugFix] Sex will end upon the death of an actor

- New animation

- Expanded anim tagging system

- Complete rewrite of animation sequencing and storage systems

- Stripping settings can now be different between the two actors

- Stripping settings can be set on each sex act

- Configuration option for default stripping settings

- Dropped support for spell-based callbacks

- Checks SKSE and Skyrim version and alerts if there is a problem

Defeated

- Fixed issue where settings could be set too high

- Option to remove strapon

Jan 2, 2013

- [bugFix] Sex acts are timed on RL time now, not ingame time

Cupid

- Updated to comply with API changes

- Sex can repeat multiple times

Defeated

- [bugFix] Fixed issue which would cause hunters to just stand around idly

- Added to OP

- Now configurable: Sex duration, debuff duration, hp threshold

- Supports female hunters

- Can select a strapon from another mod for females to use

Dec 30, 2012

- Fixed issue with version updating.

- Fixed issue where some people who update got a perpetual 'Added to Faction' message.

- More voice clips.

Dec 25, 2012

- Fixed an issue where some NPCs would be seen as the wrong gender.

Cupid

- Fixed an issue where some NPC names would be blank when selected.

Dec 22, 2012

- Rewrote the callback system to be simpler and more powerful

Cupid:

- Fixed issue causing MM pairs to only use missionary

- Updated to use new callback system

- Clears arrows from actors before starting sex

- Will only repeat sex if it was started by this plugin (for compatibility with future plugins)

- Fixed bug which could cause beds to not be used

Dec 19, 2012

- [Revert] TimeScale code was not working as intended, it was reverted

- Sound system was overhauled for better future design

Cupid:

- Allows same sex couples. Note that FF couples will use animations that require a strap-on, which are not included in this mod.

Dec 17, 2012

- [bugFix] TimeScale is now factored into timing

- [bugFix] NPCs will no longer make idle chatter or try and walk away

- As a result of the above, max pairs supported is down to 21 (from 128)

- Actors will move together if pushed around by terrain / other Actors

- Started armor tagging system

- Increased frequency of voice clips during phases 4 and 5

- Repositioning actors will updated all phases now, instead of just the current one

- Removed stage update notification text

Dec 15, 2012

- Initial Release

Files

======

SexiS Data.zip - Contains data files for SexiS (animations, meshes, sounds, textures).

SexiS Core.zip - Contains SexiS.esm and its scripts.

SexiS Cupid.zip - Contains the Cupid plugin and needed resources.

SexiS Defeated.zip - Contains the Defeated plugin and needed resources.

very very well done Cmod' date='

works like dream..

- ASX standup doggy - i have swapped files in Minilovers but the 2 npcs are quite a distance from each other (would love be able to get this operable for 2 NPCS in a type of mod like this, not just player+npc)

[/quote']

i've been trying to tweak some animations myself (from those mods you mentioned) but indeed they are not compatible. there is some date stored about the position and the duration of the animation, but it's not stored in the hkx file. so when you use it it doesn't work like it should. sadly i don't know crap about encoding or writing the code for an animation to work.

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong' date=' but when I get "raped" when my health gets low the animations don't play. Both the NPC and myself stand up straight frozen.

Now, before someone mentions it yes I ran the FNIS tool and yes it is updated to 3.3.2. I still get the same issue. I know it shouldn't be the case because of the FNIS tool, but I even thought it might be animation conflicts so I uninstalled everthing else that used FNIS except SexiS. Still the problem persists...

[/quote']

Okay Check:

Finis is up to date.

SKSE is up to date and you use it to launch skyrim (if not there is your problem).

Skyrim is also up to date.

You've used the tool to update the Finis behaviour? does it give a warning?

I installed some mod called the "female animation pack" and Finis told me the masterfile was'nt something from finis. so i had to get rid of that file. Though i still had a copy. In fact i make sure to have Finis updated with all instaals and de-installs i make.

sometimes you can try to load an earlier savegame, see if work there.Cuz savegame corruption is always possible.

if it ain't that you shold make sure your load order is like this:

All .esm files

.esp files beautification.

SexiSCupid.esp

SexisDefeated.esp

.esp files armor and weapons

.esp files other stuff.

For some reason some mods in the above categories take a lot of resources. Mostly this screws up the animated parts (scripts that are being used.

Hope this helps.

Nice work. I'm having a problem with the defeated plugin - the debuff on health/magicka/stamina regen never seems to go away (waited 10 min. real time, no change). Animations play OK, but the Wounded effect just stays permanently. Any ideas what could be wrong?

Edit: OK, it does seem to go away eventually - if I sleep first. That'll work.

amazing update. included female to female action too. :)

i dont want to annoy you cmod, but i have to ask... any chance to have an additional option to disable male sex? i mean have only female to female, something similar of what sex addict mod has. thanks in advance.

Well Sex addict is a plugin for mini lovers alternate and SexiS is a new standalone mod so in essence the core of this mod can evolve more flexibly then sex addict. At least that's my interpretation of it. Also a few of the features are different at least for now in these early stages.

Does anyone know if this is compatible with sex addict or do they do pretty much the same thing/what are the differences?

Yes they are compatible except possibly for the combat rapes. SA and Sexis both have a form of the combat rape idea, and therefore may conflict with each other. They are similar in that they both use the same core animations of MiniLovers, but their implementations appear to be different. SexAddict (WF will correct me if I'm wrong) is styled as a complete mod similar to ASX, ML, & AP, where everything is self-contained, although people may be able to tie into it with separate mods - I have no specific info on that. SexIS appears to be implemented in the style of Lovers/Sexout, where the Sexis mod is strictly an animation launcher/controller, and mod devs create mods that make calls to SexIS to initiate the sex animations. Thus the Cupid and Defeated mods use SexIS for the animations. Again, I may be wrong about this, but that is my impression of the 2 mods. Just for reference, I just started a new run through with ASX, AP, XLV, SexIS, & SexAddict installed. Will see how that plays out.

Guest Plastrader

Hello!

Thanks for this mod! I like the "switch to next phase" implementation you did.

When I first tried the "defeated"(i.e rape) a very funny thing happened.

Me and my "friend" was near a cliff, and after the sex was done she was knocked down over the edge and died heheheheee!

Anyways I do have a question and I'm sorry if its been mentioned in this thread seeing its 25+ pages long.

Would it be possible to add in the main post what the different equipment slots are?

I could guess head and so on, but calf?

I'm having issues finding the one slot that the strapon is fitted to as sometime the NPCs has it "equipped" and sometimes not.

So a simple "always wear #" when using strapons would be higly appreciated.

Also which slot removes the quiver?

Ty in advance!

[edit]

This is brilliant!

You can trigger mass orgies by firing the cupid arrows.

The love was in the air in The Bannered Mare so to speak!

HELP! my girls in action seem to be errmm.. missing something ..

do the girls auto-equip the Strap-on? can this be implemented?

i notice they are not putting it on with the Strap-on mod featured on the OP.

have i the strip slots wrong? im remembering that Slots 48 and 49 are these such places (futa)

thanks for any feedback!

EDIT: found another configuration option and testing now.

EDIT2: Only can be configured for SexisDefeated. can you please implement Strapon for Cupid's fun please (unless i missed something?)

for now i will just equip some futa armor on them.

Thank you!

very very well done Cmod' date='

works like dream..

[/quote']

Looking in to bringing AP animations to SexiS. I've contacted JoshNZ, we'll see if he's willing to let me distribute them as part of this.

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong' date=' but when I get "raped" when my health gets low the animations don't play. Both the NPC and myself stand up straight frozen.

[/quote']

Sounds like things are working other than animations themselves playing. Most likely caused by not having the data files (did you install the data pack?) or a problem relating to FNIS. Did you look through the FNIS compatibility options? For things like XP32 skeleton, pc exclusive animation path, among a few others.

amazing update. included female to female action too. :)

i dont want to annoy you cmod' date=' but i have to ask... any chance to have an additional option to disable male sex? i mean have only female to female, something similar of what sex addict mod has. thanks in advance.

[/quote']

You mean disable male hunters and only have female hunters in SexiSDefeated?

Hello!

Thanks for this mod! I like the "switch to next phase" implementation you did.

When I first tried the "defeated"(i.e rape) a very funny thing happened.

Me and my "friend" was near a cliff' date=' and after the sex was done she was knocked down over the edge and died heheheheee!

Anyways I do have a question and I'm sorry if its been mentioned in this thread seeing its 25+ pages long.

Would it be possible to add in the main post what the different equipment slots are?

I could guess head and so on, but calf?

I'm having issues finding the one slot that the strapon is fitted to as sometime the NPCs has it "equipped" and sometimes not.

So a simple "always wear #" when using strapons would be higly appreciated.

Also which slot removes the quiver?

Ty in advance!

[edit']

This is brilliant!

You can trigger mass orgies by firing the cupid arrows.

The love was in the air in The Bannered Mare so to speak!

The one's which are unlabeled are unlabeled in the CK itself. They have no assigned purpose. There are general guidelines for which slot is used for what, but it can vary from mod to mod. Consider looking here: Skyrim Bodyslot Numbers.

So for the strapon mod, it will depend on which you have. Unfortunately I'm not certain what slot the one mentioned in the OP is. I don't have access to the CK right now so I can't check either. It's NOT: 32, 39, or 46 though. If the followed the guidelines, they used either 49 or 52.

In the future the core framework will have strapon support, which will circumvent any stripping options you have. Arrows are actually a weapon slot, I believe. Those are handle completely differently than armor slots. Sorry, at the moment there is no support for changing weapon stripping options. That will come in the future.

HELP! my girls in action seem to be errmm.. missing something ..

do the girls auto-equip the Strap-on? can this be implemented?

i notice they are not putting it on with the Strap-on mod featured on the OP.

have i the strip slots wrong? im remembering that Slots 48 and 49 are these such places (futa)

thanks for any feedback!

EDIT: found another configuration option and testing now.

EDIT2: Only can be configured for SexisDefeated. can you please implement Strapon for Cupid's fun please (unless i missed something?)

for now i will just equip some futa armor on them.

Thank you!

The Defeated plugin has the option to use strapons for female hunters. This has zero effect on sex started by the Cupid plugin. The core framework does not support strapons yet' date=' as such there is no way for automatic strapon useage with Cupid, you have to do it manually, sorry. Support for it is on the todo list though.

Has this mod been out for a year already?

Cupid Plugin (Jan 8, 2012)

[Download]

Defeated Plugin (Jan 8, 2012)

[Download v2]

Derp.

Yeah, no. This mod isn't even a month old (first posted on Dec 15). I probably only started working on it on Dec 10th. Fixed.