SexiS - Sex in Skyrim [Alpha] [Updated Feb 23]

Update posted, grab it from the OP. This update requires you to run FNIS.

Changelog:

Jan 11, 2013

- Added cum effect

- New animation

- Ability to manually advance (or reverse) the animation stage

- Ability to manually switch animations

- Option to set default sex length

- Option to stop automatic animation advancement during stages 1, 2, and 3

- Basic 'stat' tracking for player

- Slowed voice clips when being assaulted

Defeated

- Option to disable male hunters

Details:

Through oli3d's research and work, a cum effect is now applied to the receiving actor. Graphic for lower region and chest depending on the type of animation. Effect lasts for 3 minutes.

Added a new animation from skup.dip.jp.

You can now manually advance or reverse the current stage of an animation. Note that when being assaulted, this feature is disabled. Press the 3 key to go back a stage, 4 to advance a stage. You may not reverse back to stage one (intro) and you may not reverse out of stage 5 (climax).

You can now manually switch the current animation. Note that like above, this is disabled when being assaulted. Press the 5 key to go 'down' an animation. Press 6 to go 'up' an animation. This is a brain-dead feature - no attempt is made to keep the animation similar or even make sense for the given actors.

New configuration options for the core. You can set the default sex length for plugins which don't override it. Defeated does override it, but Cupid does not. You can change it so by default animations wont advance through stages 2, 3, and 4 by themselves (you have to press 3/4), unless a plugin overrides your setting (Defeated does). You can also view some basic stats of your character. Stat tracking is new, so will not reflect your adventures prior to this update.

Slowed down voice clips when being assaulted.

The defeated plugin now has an option to disable male hunters.

Attached: New source to core script files. You do NOT need this. It will not fix any problems either.

SexiS Core Script Source.zip

Man thanks for these amazing and fast updates, everything seems to work fine and I don't seem to have any save file corruptions and I've been playing with it for a couple of days now so it all looks stable as well.

One idea for the for the suggestion box is the thing I liked most about Animated Prostitution, which was the ability to bribe guards for crimes with sex instead of money. This would be a great plugin for SexiS and hopefully someone can make it one day.

But of course this is low priority as now the main thing is getting the core stable so that other modders can help out to make plugins. Keep up the great work It's all very much appreciated.

And by another point of view (mine' date=' in this case) it could be improved also in the reverse way.

I mean, the spells (or the autonomous thing in future) will run ONLY if there is a good relationship between the two actors or between the player and the npc.

In fact, this mod is the "good sex for love" counterpart of "rape-sex" idea of the other excellent SexAddict by Waxen.

Also to not have two mods (and a lot of great effort by two great modders) that do the pretty same things.

Am I wrong?

[/quote']

I am looking at how I can turn the mod I support into add-on mods for this framework. Then I can look at creating additional mods that also use this framework. There ought to be room to create a variety of add-on mods and you an pick the ones you'd like.

For example a mod like Sanguines Debauchery with a different twist. Since all of the Daedric Lords seem to be watching you I though it might be appropriate to have a "you died" and we Daedric Lords decided to save you because we want you for our own purposes but first you must be taught a lesson. The lesson would be for you to find yourself naked in a small room and one master level locked door.

You have no lockpicks and your lockpicking skills are completely nerfed to beginner levels. You are then raped or beaten by a random character from the game and given one lockpick, if you successfully pick the lock then your belongings are restored your health and skills are restored and you're dropped back where you came from. If the lockpick breaks you will suffer another rape or beating to get the next lockpick.

Likewise it would be good to have a simple sex mod where you can only ask for sex from people who are already your lover or are at least close. For the "close" people your speech skill would be a part of the decision on whether you are accepted or not and if refused you also stand a chance of having someone becoming less friendly as well. I think your fame should also play a part, if you are a Thane in that area should make some difference. Balancing all those would make for a good mod though.

Update posted' date=' grab it from the OP. This update requires you to run FNIS.

Changelog:

Jan 11, 2013

- Added cum effect

- New animation

- Ability to manually advance (or reverse) the animation stage

- Ability to manually switch animations

- Option to set default sex length

- Option to stop automatic animation advancement during stages 1, 2, and 3

- Basic 'stat' tracking for player

- Slowed voice clips when being assaulted

Defeated

- Option to disable male hunters

Details:

Through oli3d's research and work, a cum effect is now applied to the receiving actor. Graphic for lower region and chest depending on the type of animation. Effect lasts for 3 minutes.

Added a new animation from skup.dip.jp.

You can now manually advance or reverse the current stage of an animation. Note that when being assaulted, this feature is disabled. Press the 3 key to go back a stage, 4 to advance a stage. You may not reverse back to stage one (intro) and you may not reverse out of stage 5 (climax).

You can now manually switch the current animation. Note that like above, this is disabled when being assaulted. Press the 5 key to go 'down' an animation. Press 6 to go 'up' an animation. This is a brain-dead feature - no attempt is made to keep the animation similar or even make sense for the given actors.

New configuration options for the core. You can set the default sex length for plugins which don't override it. Defeated [i']does[/i] override it, but Cupid does not. You can change it so by default animations wont advance through stages 2, 3, and 4 by themselves (you have to press 3/4), unless a plugin overrides your setting (Defeated does). You can also view some basic stats of your character. Stat tracking is new, so will not reflect your adventures prior to this update.

Slowed down voice clips when being assaulted.

The defeated plugin now has an option to disable male hunters.

Attached: New source to core script files. You do NOT need this. It will not fix any problems either.

I updated my version, but now both the sexi spells don't work anymore, and nothing happens after I'm defeated, the assaulter just stands there :(

I updated my version' date=' but now both the sexi spells don't work anymore, and nothing happens after I'm defeated, the assaulter just stands there :(

[/quote']

Sounds like you didn't update the plugins, just the core modules. All 4 need to be updated (Core, Data, Cupid, Defeated).

I have a question about the new animation (I like it btw!). The male is lying on the ground' date=' so is the female, so that make certain body parts (male) not be properly positioned for this animation.

Is there something i need to do to fix this?

[/quote']

Sounds like you're describing the Tribadism animation, which isn't supposed to be used with male actors at all.

Just to confirm which animation it is:

Go cast cupid on yourself and another actor, and press the the 5 key slowly until you find the animation (give the notifications time to show up). Each time you change positions it will tell you the animation number and name. If you press it too quickly some of the notification messages wont show up. If you don't find it, press 6 to go through the animations the other direction. Reply back with the animation name.

Is there any difference between this mod and SexAddict from the player perspective? (not modder)

From a player perspective the real difference (for me anyway)is that there is no random rape currently for Sexis.So if that's not important for you then I would probably use this as I believe it's going to be the future base for sex mods in skyrim.Both have a form of consensual sex and both use combat rape although it's handled differently.You could probably run both and just turn off the combat rape on SA to get the best of both for now.

they are both very good and stable mods at this point. In earlier post on this thread waxen showed some interest in making pluggins for this mod, I'm not sure he still might do that in the future and he's just perfecting his first, or going his own way. As i said they are both great and it would be nice to see these two talented modders work together. Hope that long answer cleared up some questions for you.

Just some issue I'm having. The defeated plugin is apparenly only working with males and it never works with females. I've made sure to enable female rapers and assigned a "strapon" to be equiped but when I'm downed by a female combatant she just walks away as I bleed onto the ground. But males work perfect. I've enabled and disabled like 4 times now and it doesn't do anything.

Everything else works perfectly.

Could I make a simple request? I like the new rough doggy anim' date=' and the creampies but I really think the new rough doggystyle should be anal. To me it would make more sense.

[/quote']

Hmm, personally I think the animation is believable for both (and is flagged in the system as supporting both). Especially given the low number of animations, I'm not inclined to change it to anal-only.

At the moment, it wouldn't actually make any difference anyway. There is no anal creampie effect, so the vaginal one is used for both (seemed better than not having one for anal).

The positioning of the actors is the same for anal or vaginal sex as well (aligning actors isn't precise enough for such a small difference).

That said, at some point in the future I'll add an anal creampie effect. Once this happens there will actually be a visible difference between anal and vaginal animations. So, you could end up with either effect after seeing this animation. At that time if you still feel that it should be anal-only, feel free to bring it back up. But for now it doesn't have any actual difference.

Just some issue I'm having. The defeated plugin is apparenly only working with males and it never works with females. I've made sure to enable female rapers and assigned a "strapon" to be equiped but when I'm downed by a female combatant she just walks away as I bleed onto the ground. But males work perfect. I've enabled and disabled like 4 times now and it doesn't do anything.

Everything else works perfectly.

I tried to replicate your problem but was unable. Disabled male hunters and enabled female hunters and it was exactly as expected. Are you familiar with how to enable Papyrus logging? If you could go get defeated to trigger, let the scene attempt to run, then exit the game and post the log file that might shed some light on whats happening.

I updated my version' date=' but now both the sexi spells don't work anymore, and nothing happens after I'm defeated, the assaulter just stands there :(

[/quote']

Sounds like you didn't update the plugins, just the core modules. All 4 need to be updated (Core, Data, Cupid, Defeated).

Well, I solved it...by starting a completely new game.

There is only one world to describe the new update:

WONDERFUL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you, cmod!

Everything works great. Switching from animations is a MUST! and works prfectly!

PS: Just a very little note: you called the original "standard doggy" as [Missionay].

I suspect it was because to differentiate from the new rough-doggy animations. Right?

EDIT: Second note for all. To have everything work fine I suggest to unistall ALL the previous files, run the FNIS tool, install ALL the new ones, run the FNIS tool again.

The first time, I simply overwrote the previous ones and the spells didn't work. So then ....

[/quote']

I did download all 4 and overwritten them, tried both the files from the top of the first page and the bottom, and still the problem remains

I'm gonna give a new skyrim install a try see how that goes