SexiS - Sex in Skyrim [Alpha] [Updated Feb 23]

After the latest ragdoll scene ... I died!

(Even if my health was still on 0.25 of max and no "Heart bum-bum" sounds are on).

Have I missed something?

Unless your HP get knocked down to 0' date=' you shouldn't die. Shouldn't. It's becoming pretty apparent that something weird is going on with that plugin which can cause the player to die. I'm assuming it's related to 'StartDeferredKill' but I'm not really sure how.

it will be good if u make have sex all people in current location (like in minilovers "madness rape" mode, but in minilovers it doesn't working good - yo-yo effect)

sry for my bad english, hope u understand what does i mean, good luck

I haven't used minilovers very much, so I'm not familiar with that. Does it just cause everyone to suddenly have sex? Or do NPCs walk around, interact with each other a bit, and then have sex?

Well I just installed the new updates and the first things I noticed were as follows.

1. In the top left of my screen' date=' where the "NPC/Player Selected" and sex scene info is found, I keep getting an "Added to Faction" message that is constantly repeated over and over.

2. When 2 NPCs are selected, some of them will still continue talking to you during sex. And will get up and clap if there is a bard near by who has just finished a song. Same thing happens to the NPC when its Player/NPC after "Cupid's Love hangs in the air".

[/quote']

1 - That shouldn't happen! :( Does it just say "Added to Faction", or does it also say "Removed from Faction"? Also, attached a script file, drop it in your script folder. Should solve the problem.

2 - I haven't seen this problem since the very first release. Do you have a second character you can test on to see if it still happens?

Can only be used against the player' date=' or can the player also rape?

[/quote']

Only against the player. It doesn't work on followers either.

SexiSTestQuestScr.pex.zip

it will be good if u make have sex all people in current location (like in minilovers "madness rape" mode' date=' but in minilovers it doesn't working good - yo-yo effect)

sry for my bad english, hope u understand what does i mean, good luck

[/quote']

I haven't used minilovers very much, so I'm not familiar with that. Does it just cause everyone to suddenly have sex? Or do NPCs walk around, interact with each other a bit, and then have sex?

It's like stalkers(jouberg plugin) on oblivion,its adjustable from rare to madness.there isn't any dialog they just randomly rape you or another npc.Frequency is based on your settings.I would also like to see this included in the mod at some point.

1. Does it just cause everyone to suddenly have sex?

2. Or do NPCs walk around' date=' interact with each other a bit, and then have sex?[/quote']

1 - Have been explained by shane4244 (ty from me for this) and that's what I meant.

Didn't think about "2", it's a wonderful idea! But then NPCs have to interact with player too. Also, I think, in this case must be sex for money.

Hi Cmod,

First, I'm a noob on scripting. But I have a question.

I am trying to recompile your cupid script, but I get a compile error. I didn't change anything yet. Just extracted and tried a recompile.

SexiSCupidScr.psc(3,24): unknown type sexissystemscr
SexiSCupidScr.psc(4,22): unknown type sexisutilscr

My first question, how can I recompile Cupid script without having access to the core .psc?

Then when I extract the source you posted a few page back I receive this error instead.

SexisVoiceF00.psc(76,0): the parameter defaults of function getvoiceclip in the empty state on script sexisvoicef00 do not match the parent script sexisvoicesscr
SexisVoiceF00.psc(88,0): the parameter defaults of function playvoiceclip in the empty state on script sexisvoicef00 do not match the parent script sexisvoicesscr

If I check the code for both SexisVoiceF00 and sexisvoicesscr the 3 function have the same parameter and return. sexisvoicesscr compile without error.

I really don't know how to fix that :(

Thanks shane4244. I actually wrote a joburg-style plugin very early on, but I could never get the NPC's to actually walk to each other. They'd just suddenly appear where they were supposed to go after a while. Maybe I'll look into it again and see if I can get it to work properly.

Hi Cmod' date='

First, I'm a noob on scripting. But I have a question.

I am trying to recompile your cupid script, but I get a compile error. I didn't change anything yet. Just extracted and tried a recompile.

SexiSCupidScr.psc(3,24): unknown type sexissystemscr
SexiSCupidScr.psc(4,22): unknown type sexisutilscr

My first question, how can I recompile Cupid script without having access to the core .psc?[/quote']

You cannot. You need the script source, but it's all included in the source file I posted.

Then when I extract the source you posted a few page back I receive this error instead.

SexisVoiceF00.psc(76,0): the parameter defaults of function getvoiceclip in the empty state on script sexisvoicef00 do not match the parent script sexisvoicesscr
SexisVoiceF00.psc(88,0): the parameter defaults of function playvoiceclip in the empty state on script sexisvoicef00 do not match the parent script sexisvoicesscr

If I check the code for both SexisVoiceF00 and sexisvoicesscr the 3 function have the same parameter and return. sexisvoicesscr compile without error.

I really don't know how to fix that :(

That's kinda odd. Hmm, try compiling SexiSVoiceScr.psc first, then try compiling the other two.

I did another try with the Defeated plugin.

Bandits: two, one female, one male (I let them to win, again).

I used some console commands to check some values during all stages.

In fact, I used: player.getAV Health , player.getAV HealRate , player.getAV HealRateMult .

Results:

First bandit to rape me was the female. She weared correctly the strapon. Doggy.

Stage 1 (slow): Health = 66.76 - HealRate = 0.00 - HealRateMult = 150.00

Stage 2 (fast): as above

Stage 3 (climax): as above

After ragdoll scene (SexEnded appeared on top left screen): as above

two seconds and the other bandit (male) starts to rape me (missionary).

Stage 1, Stage 2 and Stage 3 exactly all as above, no changes.

Ragdoll scene ---> End of scene (sight and compass again availables) ---> I DIED!

Values taken just when my body is falling down:

Health = 66.88 !!!!!!!!

HealRate = 0.00

HealRateMult = 150.00

I'm confused.

I did another try, this time using the command "tim" to have immortal mode on.

The result is my char stuck stand after the first ragdoll scene.

Using the command "enableplayercontrols" I regained full control on my char and the related health, magicka, stamina bars and the compass reappeared.

But, after that, no one bandit tried to rape me but they only tried to kill me by fight.

After the latest ragdoll scene ... I died!

(Even if my health was still on 0.25 of max and no "Heart bum-bum" sounds are on).

Have I missed something?

Unless your HP get knocked down to 0' date=' you shouldn't die. Shouldn't. It's becoming pretty apparent that something weird is going on with that plugin which can cause the player to die. I'm assuming it's related to 'StartDeferredKill' but I'm not really sure how.

[/quote']

I think it's actually EndDeferredKill that does it. I did some testing but the results didn't really make any sense! ._. Sometimes everything worked okay and sometimes it killed me for no reason... I think it would be best not to use it unless you really really have to!

Buuuut I have an idea for alternative solution! Maybe instead of starting and stopping deferred kill state you could simply add and remove an invulnerability perk (entry point --> incoming damage mod multiplied by 0) in place of those commands? It would prevent player from sustaining damage while in the knocked out state which would prevent npcs from accidentally killing her or him while lazy papyrus is very sloooooooowly doing its work ._.

First of all my apologies if this question has been answer before but i only check the first 5- 6 pages of this thread and i didn't see anything like this. When i run the generate FNIS i got this error.

Reading SexiS ...

ERROR(2011): Wrong line in Behavior Template: 24 s -a SexiS_MissionaryOff1 SexiS_MissionaryOff1.hkx

I have niruins business plan asx spells and a few other mods that use FNIS and this is the first time i got an error. Anyone knows what may be causing it? I download the mod twice just in case the first time the download was corrupted but it doesn't seem the problem.

Thanks in advance

I did another try' date=' this time using the command "tim" to have immortal mode on.

The result is my char stuck stand after the first ragdoll scene.

Using the command "enableplayercontrols" I regained full control on my char and the related health, magicka, stamina bars and the compass reappeared.

But, after that, no one bandit tried to rape me but they only tried to kill me by fight.

[/quote']

That's happened to me a few times and I got the same result using enable player controls,If it happens again try using a potion or two and get your health above what ever your rape health is set too.That works for me and it doesn't break the script.(I never played with god mode but other than that it's the same problem I have every now and then)

I have a theory on what's causing this but I'm not sure, there is a couple of lines of script below the initial health check that is slightly higher than the first one In the original defeated it was .15 for the first check then .20 for next hunter i think maybe it's getting stuck between that or something. I don't know It may not even be like that in this version I haven't checked the scripts but the fix still works for me. Does that make any sense Cmod I'm not a scripter just can't think of any other reason bringing the health up would fix it.

also I've been playing with this on my main character for a few days now and it works great with the exception of what's noted above which isn't that big of a deal now that i can just use a potion to get out of it instead of reloading a save.

I noticed another thing that could be related to some of those scripts still running in the air. After a while, during the exploration of the Frozen Crevace in the Forgotten Valley, I accidentally felt down from a very high place.

My health bar lowered to zero (in fact, my health lowered to -125 about, checked with console), but I didn't die.

I checked twice but I don't have ANY god mode installed and I didn't use tgm or tim commands by console.

I suppose that some sort of god mode introduced by the defeated plugin could have something to do with this.

Could be?

First of all my apologies if this question has been answer before but i only check the first 5- 6 pages of this thread and i didn't see anything like this. When i run the generate FNIS i got this error.

Reading SexiS ...

ERROR(2011): Wrong line in Behavior Template: 24 s -a SexiS_MissionaryOff1 SexiS_MissionaryOff1.hkx

I have niruins business plan asx spells and a few other mods that use FNIS and this is the first time i got an error. Anyone knows what may be causing it? I download the mod twice just in case the first time the download was corrupted but it doesn't seem the problem.

Thanks in advance

I think you've forgotten to upate your Finis behaviour files with the tool supplied by Finis.

I using both Niruin buisiness plan and XLV with the latest verson os Sexis and they work just fine.

Though i should mention that i loaded Niruis buisiness plan way above Sexis and XLV.

Hello! just tested the entire mod, an I just have to say the defeated plugin is so much better than MLA rape combat. Noticed in the first page that you need male voices, I think I saw some in the last pages of the Mini Lovers Mod Packages forum. I also previously downloaded (site is now down) a voicepack for MLA which contain some of (I think it was Farkas') grunting and "mercy!" dialogue, if you need some more.

Unfortunately, I get a ctd when PC Exclusive Animation Path is enabled. Are they completely incompatible? Anyway, looking forward to more updates!

Hmm, since your mod also has a rape factor, I'll post this here as well:

I have a few ideas I wanna bounce off you, dunno if it'll work (I know very little coding):

- Add new rape sequence- Bandits/Humanoids can rape you right now when you are @ X%, can you get the script to cast a “knock out spell” if player under X%, which brings back (teleport) player to nearest shack, and initiate gangbanging scene? (i believe the is animation available with EroMotion). The idea is that you shouldn't have control over the character when you are being "raped" anyways, this adds a little more randomness to the thrill.

- When choosing to go to jail, guards have % chance to gangbang player in jail) instead. (Same idea)

- A follower that, if player falls below x%, will do an AOE spell that kills all enemies within a certain radius, then proceed to rape player.

I think it's actually EndDeferredKill that does it. I did some testing but the results didn't really make any sense! ._. Sometimes everything worked okay and sometimes it killed me for no reason... I think it would be best not to use it unless you really really have to!

Buuuut I have an idea for alternative solution! Maybe instead of starting and stopping deferred kill state you could simply add and remove an invulnerability perk (entry point --> incoming damage mod multiplied by 0) in place of those commands? It would prevent player from sustaining damage while in the knocked out state which would prevent npcs from accidentally killing her or him while lazy papyrus is very sloooooooowly doing its work ._.

True' date=' EndDeferredKill is the one where the problem seems to occur. You're only supposed to die if you have <= 0 HP when it's called. But, it seems it might be a bit glitchy.

The plugin could be modified to make the player invincible during the process. I liked the dangerous aspect of the plugin though.

Reading SexiS ...

Thanks in advance

Like Mike4doa said, you need to updated FNIS - you need 3.3.2. If you use XP32 Maximum Skeleton, you'll need the latest fix for it. I haven't tested with the latest Beta version (3.4), so I don't know if it works with that version.

I have a theory on what's causing this but I'm not sure' date=' there is a couple of lines of script below the initial health check that is slightly higher than the first one In the original defeated it was .15 for the first check then .20 for next hunter i think maybe it's getting stuck between that or something. I don't know It may not even be like that in this version I haven't checked the scripts but the fix still works for me. Does that make any sense Cmod I'm not a scripter just can't think of any other reason bringing the health up would fix it.

also I've been playing with this on my main character for a few days now and it works great with the exception of what's noted above which isn't that big of a deal now that i can just use a potion to get out of it instead of reloading a save.

[/quote']

If I'm thinking of the same two spots, the difference in HP values was to prevent the player from immediately being assaulted upon release. Basically, once the system starts an assault, it marks itself as in progress. The in progress marker is only reset upon hp recovering higher than that 20% value. This has mostly been changed in the latest version though. Anyway, I'll have to try using the plugin with 'tim' enabled.

I noticed another thing that could be related to some of those scripts still running in the air. After a while' date=' during the exploration of the Frozen Crevace in the Forgotten Valley, I accidentally felt down from a very high place.

My health bar lowered to zero (in fact, my health lowered to -125 about, checked with console), but I didn't die.

I checked twice but I don't have ANY god mode installed and I didn't use tgm or tim commands by console.

I suppose that some sort of god mode introduced by the defeated plugin could have something to do with this.

Could be?

[/quote']

I'll test that out. The 'aggressor' has to pass a test for the keyword 'ActorTypeNPC'. I assume that when falling to your death the aggressor is None, or the ground. Neither of which would pass the test. But maybe the aggressor is marked as the player, which would mean it can pass that test.

Hello! just tested the entire mod' date=' an I just have to say the defeated plugin is so much better than MLA rape combat. Noticed in the first page that you need male voices, I think I saw some in the last pages of the Mini Lovers Mod Packages forum. I also previously downloaded (site is now down) a voicepack for MLA which contain some of (I think it was Farkas') grunting and "mercy!" dialogue, if you need some more.

Unfortunately, I get a ctd when PC Exclusive Animation Path is enabled. Are they completely incompatible? Anyway, looking forward to more updates!

[/quote']

I'm hoping it's possible to tie into the actual game voices to play a simple 'grunt' sound. That would be ideal. If the pack isn't too large and you can attach it to a post, I'll check it out.

Unfortunately I've never used the PC exclusive animation path. Maybe someone else has? If it's a problem, I'm not sure I'll have any ability to patch for it though.

Hmm' date=' since your mod also has a rape factor, I'll post this here as well:

I have a few ideas I wanna bounce off you, dunno if it'll work (I know very little coding):

- Add new rape sequence- Bandits/Humanoids can rape you right now when you are @ X%, can you get the script to cast a “knock out spell” if player under X%, which brings back (teleport) player to nearest shack, and initiate gangbanging scene? (i believe the is animation available with EroMotion). The idea is that you shouldn't have control over the character when you are being "raped" anyways, this adds a little more randomness to the thrill.

- When choosing to go to jail, guards have % chance to gangbang player in jail) instead. (Same idea)

- A follower that, if player falls below x%, will do an AOE spell that kills all enemies within a certain radius, then proceed to rape player.

[/quote']

Not sure how easy that first one would be. Finding the closest shack would be rather hard, I think. Although you could just have a pre-made list of a bunch of shacks and pick from them, but that'd still be annoying to do.

2nd idea probably isn't really that hard, actually.

Haha, that'd be kind of amusing. Also doesn't actually sound too hard. Although making a follower in the first place is probably an annoying process, I've never tried. It could probably be done in a way which it could be enabled for any follower.

Despite having said two of those don't sound too hard, don't take that to mean I'll be working on them soon. Making new plugins is low on my priority list. Building the engine is much higher. And once it's largely finalized, other people will hopefully be inclined to make plugins.

For sure' date=' I just want to bounce some ideas off you to see if its viable. The first idea can actually just go straight from ->sequence start ->black out-> gangbang on spot, the whole thing with the shack is mainly because sequence start-> gangbang would have npcs magically appear, kinda breaks immersion a bit.

[/quote']

Everything is viable but someone has to do the work and that's where most of these ideas fall into the not going to happen category.

Frankly what CMod is doing with the Core he is concentrating on is very important because it shortens the path between that idea and it's being implemented by someone. Hopefully he will be looking at adding the euromotion animations and more.

You asked for the same features on the thread for the mod I am working on. One great hope I have is that I can throw away the current underpinnings to my MOD (the Minilovers mod) and switch to using CMod's SexIs core.

Writing new mods to implement certain ideas will be a lot simpler then and new ideas might then only take a few changes to some existing mods.

Just tried it out then with the defeated plugin and I must say I am impressed! It's the first skyrim sex mod that's worked for me straight off the bat with no problems. Was raped by 2 bandits and then the fight continued as it should so i must have had one of the lucky cases where I didn't get this problem. Definitely watching this mod and I wish you all the best with development.

Luckily, I found the link again: http://www.mediafire.com/?qq3aqf0trzjatw8

and some more here, I believe in Japanese and English (if you haven't seen it yet): http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=10582&pid=296919#pid296919

Quick question, is there no animation switching feature in the cupid plugin, like in ML? Would love a feature that enables switching positions smoothly, as it was very glitchy in ML. Love the mod, looking forward to more plugins.

@WaxenFigure:

the process about the 31 days wait is not sure regarding the cleaning of a char.

I already did it several times but there are some persistent references that remain into the progressive savegame even if you unistall EVERY mod/script you have.

The ONLY way to have a clean savegame' date=' atm, is to start a new char and a new game.

[/quote']

Apparently, various superfluous efforts to clean your saves are all futile.

Quoting a Bethesda developer: