T-poses - can't be solved

Anoy123

So I have deleted all those sexlab mods to make some space on my computer, after launching Skyrim, Flame atronachs, frost and storm + dragons are in T-pose. Reinstalling Skyrim doesn't work and Re Animate mod neither. What am I supposed to do, or at least if there is some way to find out an issue. Please help...

4 minutes ago, Anoy123 said:

So I have deleted all those sexlab mods to make some space on my computer, after launching Skyrim, Flame atronachs, frost and storm + dragons are in T-pose. Reinstalling Skyrim doesn't work and Re Animate mod neither. What am I supposed to do, or at least if there is some way to find out an issue. Please help...

I hate to be obvious but did you run FNIS after " I have deleted all those sexlab mods." You need to run FNIS whenever you add, change or delete animations.

9 minutes ago, Anoy123 said:

Yes, I did and still T-pose.

Please run FNIS and copy and paste the output here (preferably in a spoiler). This should begin with a description of your skeleton and end with the number of animations that you successfully loaded. This is not meant to indicate I don't trust that you've done it but rather most of the clues to T-poses can be found in the FNIS output.

57 minutes ago, Psalam said:

Please run FNIS and copy and paste the output here (preferably in a spoiler). This should begin with a description of your skeleton and end with the number of animations that you successfully loaded. This is not meant to indicate I don't trust that you've done it but rather most of the clues to T-poses can be found in the FNIS output.

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations" 
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 

Reading FNISBase V7.4.5 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V6.1 ...
Reading FNISSexyMove V7.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 18 alternate animations) ...
Reading XPMSE V7.2  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 164 alternate animations) ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
No GENDER directory male
No GENDER directory female
Alternate Animation mods: 2 sets: 17 total groups: 39 added file slots: 188 alternate files: 182

Create Creature Behaviors ...

185 animations for 4 mods successfully included (character)

I'm not sure about that spoiler, how do I do that...

3 minutes ago, Anoy123 said:

I'm not sure about that spoiler, how do I do that...

You do the spoiler exactly like the quote but the button is the one just to the right and looks like an eye.

It looks like the only animations that you are running come from FNIS. If you have no mods that depend on FNIS then delete (or tick off) all the FNIS mods. That should do the trick. If it does then you likely need to delete all of your current ones (everything related to FNIS) and reload them. Something would have gotten corrupted somewhere. Also, before you do that, make certain that you have all the requirements for FNIS loaded.

I have disabled all FNIS mods, I've also disabled FNIS.esp plugin, just in case, I also tried to disable XPMSE and run FNIS, but still it's same, T-pose endures. I put an output there, just in case...

Spoiler

Reading XPMSE V7.2  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 164 alternate animations) ...

No GENDER directory male
Alternate Animation mods: 1 sets: 16 total groups: 30 added file slots: 170 alternate files: 164

Creature Pack not installed

164 animations for 2 mods successfully included (character)

29 minutes ago, Anoy123 said:

I have disabled all FNIS mods, I've also disabled FNIS.esp plugin, just in case, I also tried to disable XPMSE and run FNIS, but still it's same, T-pose endures. I put an output there, just in case...

Reveal hidden contents

No GENDER directory male
Alternate Animation mods: 1 sets: 16 total groups: 30 added file slots: 170 alternate files: 164

Creature Pack not installed

164 animations for 2 mods successfully included (character)

I'm sorry evidently I wasn't clear. You also need to remove FNIS itself. Without it there should be no T-poses. If that is what happens to you then there is something wrong with your version of FNIS. Simply delete and, if you want it back, download it from scratch.

I have deleted FNIS, but still... an issue remains. I have been deleting all FNIS files that I could find, maybe I missed something (I'm quite a noob for this, Idk how to delete it all at once) and I didn't delete it well.

12 hours ago, DUBALADO said:

If you are not interested in all those affected by T-pose, be part of an adult mod, go to the meshes folder and delete them. That way I've saved myself a lot of problems.

Winner of the "Most Stupid Piece of Advice" for the month of April.

16 hours ago, GenioMaestro said:

Install FNIS again, open it manually or pressing the small triangle in the dashboard and press De-Install creatures.

image.png.2d13c8781d081edc32aa7212892eb300.png

Installed FNIS again, GENDER Specific  Animations and SKELETON Arm Fix (also installed) ticked, but for some reason De-Install Creatures button can't be pressed.

8 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

Winner of the "Most Stupid Piece of Advice" for the month of April.

A user of this forum, Anoy123, reports an inconvenience and I mention a possible solution that has worked for me. GenioMaestro publishes the solution that Anoy123 ends up using. The different options that one can choose to solve a problem or concern is what unites this marvelous community of people, from such distant places on the planet. But more than anything, it is respect. Remember this word in the future, respect, the next time you award your prizes.

2 hours ago, DUBALADO said:

Remember this word in the future, respect, the next time you award your prizes.

Respect what?

Genio's advice was solid and not only solved the problem but will also stand the the OP in good stead in the future as that method will work on virtually any mod.

You advice ran away from the problem and taught the OP nothing apart from bad practice. It is also badly written so it is not at all clear what exactly you are saying to delete. The way it is written seems to be advocating the deletion of the meshes of NPCs who are T-posed. If that is what you meant then that is rank stupidity.

28 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

Respect what?

Genio's advice was solid and not only solved the problem but will also stand the the OP in good stead in the future as that method will work on virtually any mod.

You advice ran away from the problem and taught the OP nothing apart from bad practice. It is also badly written so it is not at all clear what exactly you are saying to delete. The way it is written seems to be advocating the deletion of the meshes of NPCs who are T-posed. If that is what you meant then that is rank stupidity.

Nothing you tell me, justifies the disrespectful way in which you directed me. Even so, the problem was solved fortunately. For what I leave you, with my best wishes for this 2019.

(Remember this word in the future, respect... just in case you forget it...)

2. run/rerun the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe, if you don't the animations wont work/run.

C:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Skyrim\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe
or
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Skyrim\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe
WARNING: Windows (Vista/7/8/10) Security may interfere with updating/overwriting the FNIS behavior files.
you may not even get a error message telling you that this has happened.
make sure FNIS and your mod manager (if your using one) are running with administrator privileges.
NOTE: try deleting "Data\meshes\actors\character\behaviors\0_master.hkx" and re-running it again, that sometimes helps.

3. when you start the game with the Skyrim Script Extender (SKSE) loader the list of installed mods wont get refreshed, so if you install a mod and just start the game with the loader any new mods you installed wont be fully activated. to fix this problem go to the skyrim launcher and click on "DATA FILES" and it will refresh the list of installed mods, you can now close the launcher and start the game with the skse loader.

4. in game you need to go inside SexLab's Mod Control Menu (MCM) and click on "install" first before you can use SexLab.

5. make sure you have "Allow Creature Animation" checked in SexLab's MCM settings.

6. turn off "Match Creature Gender" in sexlab's MCM settings, if this setting is enabled some animations won't play.

7. did you forget to install the FNIS Creature Pack? install it and rerun the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe, then do steps 5 & 8

8. you may need to reload the animations, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:

8.1. click on the "Disable All" button.
8.2. click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
8.3. click on "Reload JSON".
8.4. click on "Enable All".
8.5. click on "Count Animations" and make sure nothing is over 500, turn off some animations if they are.
8.6. click on "Register Animations", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
*if you like you can press "~" on your keyboard to open the console so you can watch it Register everything, just make sure you close it before you try to click on anything.

9. if SLAL Packs are not being listed in SLAL try reinstalling/updating JContainers.
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49743/?

10. if all else fails, try loading a older save file from before sexlab was installed.

Archived