25 minutes ago, SomeDragonbornGuy said:

What am I missing?

IDs in SL Triggers are written in decimal, not hexadecimal. The correct ID for your spell would be not 800, but 2048.

"WarmthSpell.esp:2048"

Fotogen, there seems to be an error in detecting an actor as aggressor (at least the player character). Even when the actor is correctly recognized by SexLab as aggressor, SL Triggers runs Victim rules on the actor. Aggressor rules don't trigger at all.

17 hours ago, SomeDragonbornGuy said:

I can do all that but not sure how to make a script. Any advice would be nice or a point to a page I can read up on it. Maybe one of the codes here?

The command script is for this mod. This mod comes with sample command scripts and the sl_triggers_script_description.txt file explains some of the commands available with examples...

Got it to work with 2 spells. One to give you more warmth for 3mins (For friendly encounter scenes) so you dont die, and gives a small cold heal and then a last spell that gives a cold buff for 20mins (Lesser than the first) and heals your cold effects more than the first. You will not top off from really low cold health, but will help you not to die in most cases.

Thank you for your help Warlock3000 & nanashi50

I'll test it more then post it.

• 2 weeks later...

So, it's been 2 months since i last tried this. Granted, that's not much, but there's been a few versions since then, and the integration of console commands.

Is it still the case, that using any of the "spells" in scripts plays the spellcasting sounds, or is there a way to mute them by now?

Bug Report: The trigger for Animation End doesn't work using masturbation by holding down "N" (think that's from SL Arousal?).

I was testing using the MFG Reset command (since in SSE for some reason expressions don't return to normal by themselves). And I found the trigger for animation end worked in animations with other actors, but not alone.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, I want to make an exhausted animation in SexLab Defeat to play after sex scene.

[Main]
Name=Exhausted
Page=1
Type=cmd
Id=415
Cmd=sae:DefeatEstrusExhaustedFront+wait:30+sae:DefeatTraumaExit
CmdEnd=sae:IdleForceDefaultState

But it doesn't work. Is this because some pathing problem? (it's in meshes\actors\character\animations\Defeat) Please help, thank you.

EDIT: Got it solved. It is indeed a pathing problem. Just copy the files to meshes\actors\character\animations will do.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/7/2019 at 8:05 AM, Warlock3000 said:

Here's a script I made for switching outfits during the act.

This one is specifically for the Shino Miko Outfit.

If the player has the main body slot outfit (clothing variant) in the inventory, temporarily equip a "sexy" version of the outfit (which is added, and then removed at the end of the act.)

Miko Outfit.json 510 B · 15 downloads

How do you find the number corresponding to the item you want to add/remove in the esp?   Want to do this for the collision armor for the new CBBE Advanced.

19 hours ago, no_way said:

How do you find the number corresponding to the item you want to add/remove in the esp?

Either of these:

1. In Skyrim console, type "help NAME", where NAME is the name (or part of the name) of the item you're looking for.

2. Use SEEEdit utility to look for these items.

You'll get a code of 8 digits (in hexadecimal). Take all digits after the first 2 (first 2 are the number of the ESP in your load order, they are not needed). Then translate them from hexadecimal to decimal, and use that for SL Triggers.

Maybe someone can tell me what I'm doing wrong.  Ive made a custom o-face I'd like to apply to the PC as the base expression on PC or NPC orgasm with SLSO, and have it stay until scene end.  

So far I wrote a json with the following:

{
    "cmd" : 
    [
        ["console", "$self", "mfg expression", " " , "5" ," ", "100"], 
        ["console", "$self", "mfg expression", " " , "7" , " " , "75"],
        ["console", "$self", "mfg phoneme", " " , "2" , " " , "71"] ,
        ["console", "$self", "mfg phoneme", " " , "11" , " " ,  "50"], 
        ["console", "$self", "mfg modifier", " " , "3" , " " ,  "100"],
        ["console", "$self", "mfg modifier", " " , "5" , " " ,  "200"],
        ["console", "$self", "mfg modifier", " " , "11" , " " ,  "119"],
        ["console", "$self", "mfg modifier", " " , "13" , " " ,  "45"]
        ["util_waitforend", "$self"]
    ]
}

But setting this to trigger on SLSO orgasm doesn't seem to work.  Is it being overridden by sexlab expressions?  Any help getting this working much appreciated.

I added direct support for MfgFix plugin, because using it through "console" didn't worked. All other console commands worked, but not MfgFix console commands. No idea why.

Try with mfg_reset, mfg_setphonememodifier, mfg_getphonememodifier commands?

Sexlab overriding expressions? Add a small delay at start. SL only does stuff at start or end of sceene.

On 12/7/2019 at 3:57 AM, Fotogen said:

I added direct support for MfgFix plugin, because using it through "console" didn't worked. All other console commands worked, but not MfgFix console commands. No idea why.

Try with mfg_reset, mfg_setphonememodifier, mfg_getphonememodifier commands?

Sexlab overriding expressions? Add a small delay at start. SL only does stuff at start or end of sceene.

Hmm ok, but what about "mfg expression" ie the overall happy, sad, surprised, etc that can be set with mfg console commands?

• 5 weeks later...
On 10/20/2019 at 3:10 PM, jalingon3011 said:

Hi, I want to make an exhausted animation in SexLab Defeat to play after sex scene.

[Main]
Name=Exhausted
Page=1
Type=cmd
Id=415
Cmd=sae:DefeatEstrusExhaustedFront+wait:30+sae:DefeatTraumaExit
CmdEnd=sae:IdleForceDefaultState

But it doesn't work. Is this because some pathing problem? (it's in meshes\actors\character\animations\Defeat) Please help, thank you.

EDIT: Got it solved. It is indeed a pathing problem. Just copy the files to meshes\actors\character\animations will do.

Hey jalinon3011,

Would you be so kind as to share a copy of your Defeat trauma/exhaustion script?

I'd like to use it for Horrible Harassment in particular, as it seems to lack any post-rape effects of that nature.

Cheers.

Could you please get this working in VR? It loads in MCM and works almost entirely, except for the part where you select the actual affect to apply.  The list pops up but I cannot select anything in it.

I think this may be a common bug to overcome with VR, so I'll ask around as well.

I don't have Skyrim VR. So I can't test, debug, fix.

Mod depends on:

- Sexlab framework

- I guess it could be any Sexlab framework, but I use lots of "binary" functions that come with SL "full" version

- I think all those extra "binary" functions are also part of Papyrus Util. Fuctions for reading .json files

Now if everything works, but exception is "can select actual command", then:

- I asume that you can "see" commands. There actualy is a list, you just can't pick one

- the only difference betwen lets say "pick a race" and "pick a command is, that ...

- code for filling "pick race" list ends with: SetMenuDialogDefaultIndex(0)

- code for filling "pick command" list ends with: SetMenuDialogDefaultIndex(-1)

- so SetMenuDialogDefaultIndex(0) vs SetMenuDialogDefaultIndex(-1)

- I do this, so that for "pick command", user can hit "Default" button and that works as remove command, remove it (-1 means select none, nothing)

- Maybe this -1 doesn't play nice with SkyUI in VR

But I don't have Skyrim VR, so I can't test this theory.

On 1/10/2020 at 12:28 AM, Caco Demon said:

Hey jalinon3011,

Would you be so kind as to share a copy of your Defeat trauma/exhaustion script?

I'd like to use it for Horrible Harassment in particular, as it seems to lack any post-rape effects of that nature.

Cheers.

You mean the SexLab Utility script?

[Main]
Name=ExhaustedBackRape
Page=1
Type=cmd
Id=316
Cmd=sae:DefeatEstrusExhaustedFront+wait:6+sae:DefeatTraumaExit
CmdEnd=sae:DefeatZaZCoverSelfF

[Main]
Name=ExhaustedBackRape
Page=1
Type=cmd
Id=316

You can find the Defeat animations in the SexLab Defeat files.

2 hours ago, jalingon3011 said:

You mean the SexLab Utility script?

[Main]
Name=ExhaustedBackRape
Page=1
Type=cmd
Id=316

[Main]
Name=ExhaustedBackRape
Page=1
Type=cmd
Id=316

You can find the Defeat animations in the SexLab Defeat files.

To clarify, the script you've got there is for Sexlab Util and not SL Triggers? (It isn't in .json format).

Doesn't help me, I'm afraid - I'm running SSE and using SL Triggers. I wouldn't have a clue on how to convert this to .json.

Alright, I've figured it out.

After messing with the "Cry.json" command, I have established a working sequence of Defeat-based trauma animations. Using SL Triggers, I've set it up so a victim will play them after an aggressive SL event.

SL Triggers - Defeat Trauma Command.7z

PLEASE NOTE: In order for this command to work correctly, you will need to make copies of the following animations from SL Defeat:

DefeatEstrusExhaustedBack.hkx

DefeatEstrusExhaustedFront.hkx

DefeatZaZCoverSelfF.hkx

Then place them into your "meshes/actors/character/animations" directory.

As an example of how to set this up within the SL Triggers MCM, here's what I use:

SL Triggers - Defeat Trauma Setup.jpg

This works great for mods like Horrible Harassment, Deviously Enslaved, Deviously Cursed Loot etc.

While I was checking out the CBBE 3BBB Body I saw that it says in there that the physics enabler for it have to be activated via spell.  Couldn't we use the triggers functionality to make that spell be automatically cast on both (all) sex actors to enable this without tediously needing to walk around casting it before interactions?
I tried to give it a shot myself, but quickly was out of my depth with it.
Somebody smarter than me want to give that a shot?

The body mod for reference:

22 hours ago, professionalnerd said:

While I was checking out the CBBE 3BBB Body I saw that it says in there that the physics enabler for it have to be activated via spell.  Couldn't we use the triggers functionality to make that spell be automatically cast on both (all) sex actors to enable this without tediously needing to walk around casting it before interactions?
I tried to give it a shot myself, but quickly was out of my depth with it.
Somebody smarter than me want to give that a shot?

The body mod for reference:

I use CBBE 3BBB body with CBPC and I don't need any spell to activate physics.

Casting a spell with SL Triggers is easy, but I don't know why would you need to cast a spell for 3BBB physics.

Ask in 3BBB thread whats the thing with that spell.

On 1/15/2020 at 10:40 AM, Fotogen said:

I use CBBE 3BBB body with CBPC and I don't need any spell to activate physics.

Casting a spell with SL Triggers is easy, but I don't know why would you need to cast a spell for 3BBB physics.

Ask in 3BBB thread whats the thing with that spell.

It says it right on the mod's description, under the "How to use SMP for Body" section, why it doesn't apply universally on the Q&A (Question #6), and references it in the future plans section.